March 28, 2024, 08:15:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #1 6/5/10 - 6/30/10  (Read 561593 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #120 on: June 10, 2010, 02:10:58 AM »

At my childs school, when we are on campus we have to wear visitor tags on our shirts. I am just wondering if Kyron's school had the same type of policy and there might have been someone walking around the school not wearing a visitor tag, meaning they didnt belong there. Just a thought.
Starlit that is a thought. This was not a huge Elementary School. 
Was a tiny school in a open rural area. I keep thinking of when my Daughter was Kyron's age -when there were school events.  There were always Teachers/School Volunteers or even Parents - at every door .. from the beginning of the Event or even after the event started. That all doors were basically " manned" - with a table and ppl - Greeters and or passing out papers for the event held.

I don't understand how Kryon could just go Poof within his School - or at the hands of a stranger within his school.  Its mind boggling and I am sure the fear is like wildfire within the elementary students of Kyron's school - and surrounding schools alike.

I hate to bring this up - But the first image that came to my mind when I saw Kryon's photo - was Ethan Stacy - the little boy who was brutally murdered by his non-custodial Mother and step dad.

They do look so similar - Kyron and Ethan.
I am praying for Ethan and Kyron - I hope that Kyron is found Soon and he is Safe. 
Justice for Ethan and Kryon's safe return.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Starlit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #121 on: June 10, 2010, 03:22:10 AM »

a post from Mellisa Baum mother of missing Daughter Lindsey Baum sends note to Kyrons parents on facebook

Michelle Bart Subject: Please forward to Kyron's family

My name is Melissa Baum and my daughter Lindsey Baum was abducted from McCleary, WA on June 26, 2009. I know there is absolutely nothing that I can say or do to take away the heartache and pure anguish you are feeling, so I won't insult you with an attempt to do so. I will only say how truly sorry I am... See More that you have been forced to join a club that shouldn't even exist. It's a club of heartbroken and forever changed parents whose children have been stolen away from them.

Although, nothing anyone can say short of "We found him, he's alive and safe" can possibly comfort you; I found for myself that it does help in some way to know, speak to or meet others who have or are going through the same ordeal. I think because they are the only ones on earth that could possible know or understand what you are going though. I am praying that Kyron just wondered off somewhere and will be found safely, and don't let ANYONE tell you that isn't likely or spit "statistics" at you. Whether that is what has happened or not, never give up hope, and determination to find your son. I have found through all of this that my faith is strong, it has been tested daily just getting out of bed but it is there and what has kept me going. Without it, I don't think I would still be here typing the email to you now.

I am told that Ted and Tom from the FBI CARD Team have already been there; that is great! They are good guys and have been working hard on Lindsey's case as well. I am sorry that I have not contacted you sooner, but I have been out of town since June 1st. I will be returning this Saturday evening, and can be there in 2 hours if you need me. Please feel free to call me anytime day or night. I don't know how you are handling the sleep thing, but I still find it nearly impossible to "sleep" most nights. They are the most difficult for me to get through.

I really do mean call me anytime! My cell phone is xxx-xxx-xxxx, I have it with me all the time, feel free to text as well. My thoughts are prayers are with you and Kyron. We have been passing on the text and facebook post to spread his face and information around and myself along with my friends that we call Core are at your service for anything you need.

Melissa Baum www.findlindseybaum.com

link:
http://www.facebook.com/posted.php?id=125336750831264&share_id=100326500020280&comments=1#!/posted.php?id=125336750831264&share_id=128875993808629&comments=1#s128875993808629
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: June 10, 2010, 03:40:44 AM »

Aww that was very nice of Melissa Baum to write to the parents. My heart goes out to her and to this family as well. Prayes that both families find their missing children.

My guess would be that LE knows more then what they are saying at this point. I think they want to parents to stay off the air waves for a reason we will someday know. As for the facebook thing, I don't know, is facebook always right about times and dates of postings? For all we know that was also done for a reason. I am withholding judgement on them until something more conclusive is brought forward.

You know it would make it a lot easier if the school had camera's, then we could see who left alone and who didn't.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: June 10, 2010, 07:28:53 AM »

Tracy...cameras in schools would be a great idea! at the very least in the hallways..but in each classroom to keep an eye on what is going on in each room would be great...protection for students as well as teachers...

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #124 on: June 10, 2010, 07:35:33 AM »

At my childs school, when we are on campus we have to wear visitor tags on our shirts. I am just wondering if Kyron's school had the same type of policy and there might have been someone walking around the school not wearing a visitor tag, meaning they didnt belong there. Just a thought.
Starlit that is a thought. This was not a huge Elementary School. 
Was a tiny school in a open rural area. I keep thinking of when my Daughter was Kyron's age -when there were school events.  There were always Teachers/School Volunteers or even Parents - at every door .. from the beginning of the Event or even after the event started. That all doors were basically " manned" - with a table and ppl - Greeters and or passing out papers for the event held.

I don't understand how Kryon could just go Poof within his School - or at the hands of a stranger within his school.  Its mind boggling and I am sure the fear is like wildfire within the elementary students of Kyron's school - and surrounding schools alike.

I hate to bring this up - But the first image that came to my mind when I saw Kryon's photo - was Ethan Stacy - the little boy who was brutally murdered by his non-custodial Mother and step dad.

They do look so similar - Kyron and Ethan.
I am praying for Ethan and Kyron - I hope that Kyron is found Soon and he is Safe. 
Justice for Ethan and Kryon's safe return.

My kids attend a small rural school and we do have visitor badges. But they are not enforced. All of the parents and family know or are related to each other. If there is someone that the teachers do not know or some other staff, family does not know, we are brazen enough to find out who they are. I think that this was someone that could blend in and not be noticed. I get a hinky feeling about the step mom - too many little things out of place.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #125 on: June 10, 2010, 07:37:15 AM »

Tracy...cameras in schools would be a great idea! at the very least in the hallways..but in each classroom to keep an eye on what is going on in each room would be great...protection for students as well as teachers...

Even as a small school, we have camaras in all the halls, and the class rooms - I also agree that not only is it valuable in a case like this, it is valuable to help teachers protect themselves.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
pamomma
Scared Monkey

« Reply #126 on: June 10, 2010, 09:00:27 AM »

In regards to the Visitors Badges...I believe some where a few pages back in this thread it is mentioned that visitors badges are usually employed by the school, with Visitors signing in to get them, but since the Science Fair was that morning, so many visitors were at the school that there weren't enough badges so they didn't use any.  I think at the least they should have made every visitor sign in...but it doesn't look as though they did.  I guess hindsight is 20/20 though.

I can completely understand why the parents have either been told not to go on TV, or why they have chosen not to.  Once they give an interview, every media outlet and sleuth will be completely focused on them, did they act right (as if there is a "right" was to act when your child is missing), did they cry enough, did they cry too much, what about the tone of their voice...and on and on and on.  That takes the focus off Kyron and searching for him.  Just look at the way we are criticizing their Facebook posts, an interview would be 100 times worse.

I also think the police know something we don't...and it seems as though they have reason to believe that the parents were not involved, as they have stated multiple times that they are fully cooperating and seem to be in constant contact with them.

I'm not saying for 100% that the parents aren't involved, I'm just saying I can understand their desire to stay out of the media, and the police seem to have moved on from them as suspects.  I'm just hoping they find this little guy soon.
pamomma
Scared Monkey

« Reply #127 on: June 10, 2010, 09:20:55 AM »

Here is an article and snip-it about the badges:

"Visitors to the school are assigned badges, but Portland Public School District spokesman Matt Shelby said it would have been difficult to assign a badge to each visitor among the friends and family members who attended a science fair Friday morning."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20007021-504083.html
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #128 on: June 10, 2010, 09:27:10 AM »

It is a bit frustrating to us to have so few details, but I do trust CARD knows exactly what they are doing in this case. I am so thankful they got on this so quickly.  They obviously know so much more than we, and if they deem anything suspect, they will do the right thing and investigate thoroughly. Nothing we can do really but wait. If they had a suspect they needed help in apprehending, they would ask the public, but it obviously isn't in the child's best interest to necessarily announce things to the public. CARD has their 'hinky meters' too and all the resources to do something about that. Prayers for Kyron's safe return.

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: June 10, 2010, 10:09:35 AM »

Though this may seem cold and insensitive, I gotta write it down.

I was watching CBS Early Show this morning, and the Kyron case came on. Without naming names, two officials from Portland sat for the interview.

With each question asked, one of the officials started to talk about the great efforts they are putting in, the numbers of people they are bringing... all the tactical garbage that sometimes flows from military and law enforcement people's mouth when they want to impress those who hear them.

Maggie Rodriguez was doing the interview, and it seems she recognized that. So, each time one of the guys came up with the "macho" response, she would rephrase the question and steer them with a stern voice, so the two officials (one or the other) would answer what was really asked.

This went on the whole interview, and Maggie had the two guys blinking really hard at the end, she cut their mumble jumble each time. At the end, one could tell, they finished the interview and they looked glad it was over.

What the whole thing looked like was LE attempting to grandstand with all the work and massive force they are putting into the case, and relegating the missing child to a back burner.

Reminded me of the Billings murders, the sheriff did a great job (well, his men did) and he wanted to make sure everyone knew about it.

I live in the area where the Billings murders occurred, and months before one could find the sheriff in 30 minutes infomercials begging for votes.

Anyway, I hope these people in charge of finding Kyron care more about finding the child than by looking spiffy and mighty on national television.

True, these people may never in their lifetimes have such exposure to the national media, but hopefully they will not forget what is the focus here - finding a missing child.

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #130 on: June 10, 2010, 10:28:31 AM »

Though this may seem cold and insensitive, I gotta write it down.

I was watching CBS Early Show this morning, and the Kyron case came on. Without naming names, two officials from Portland sat for the interview.

With each question asked, one of the officials started to talk about the great efforts they are putting in, the numbers of people they are bringing... all the tactical garbage that sometimes flows from military and law enforcement people's mouth when they want to impress those who hear them.

Maggie Rodriguez was doing the interview, and it seems she recognized that. So, each time one of the guys came up with the "macho" response, she would rephrase the question and steer them with a stern voice, so the two officials (one or the other) would answer what was really asked.

This went on the whole interview, and Maggie had the two guys blinking really hard at the end, she cut their mumble jumble each time. At the end, one could tell, they finished the interview and they looked glad it was over.

What the whole thing looked like was LE attempting to grandstand with all the work and massive force they are putting into the case, and relegating the missing child to a back burner.

Reminded me of the Billings murders, the sheriff did a great job (well, his men did) and he wanted to make sure everyone knew about it.

I live in the area where the Billings murders occurred, and months before one could find the sheriff in 30 minutes infomercials begging for votes.

Anyway, I hope these people in charge of finding Kyron care more about finding the child than by looking spiffy and mighty on national television.

True, these people may never in their lifetimes have such exposure to the national media, but hopefully they will not forget what is the focus here - finding a missing child.

Hi Itaryl- I do not find your thoughts cold or insensitive at all. I completely agree. There is a child missing, find this beautiful boy first, then boast later about all the resources, money and time you put in. JMO, of course but I don't think this is the time for BS ego stroking. I also think they should have asked for more help from the other counties on day 2, not day 6!!!

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #131 on: June 10, 2010, 10:49:13 AM »

Horman's desk mate says substitute noticed him missing

Reported by: Kohr Harlan

Email: kharlan@koin.com
Last Update: 7:23 am

Eight-year-old Tanner Pumala says the first person to notice Kyron Horman was missing was a substitute teacher who was taking a head count as the second and third grade class was re-assembling after visiting other classrooms for a science fair at Skyline School last Friday.

"And she was like 'oh no where's Kyron there's only five' and Mrs. Porter was like it's okay calm down, calm down he's probably in the bathroom or getting a drink of water and she said alright I'm going to leave and she left, " says Tanner Pumala.

Tanner is Kyron's deskmate in their combined second-third grade classroom.  Tanner says Kyron was in school for at least an hour Friday morning and that he saw Kyron's step-mother leave the school without Kyron.

F-B-I agents interviewed Pumala, and Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton visited with Pumala Wednesday afternoon according to Pumala's grandmother Wendy Fuhrur.

Upon hearing the substitute teacher noticing that Kyron was not present in the classroom, Pumala says the regular teacher said Kyron had probably gone to get a drink of water or to use the bathroom.  It wasn't until the bus ride home from school, says Pumala that he noticed Kyron was not on the bus.  Kyron's step-mother notified school authorities of her son's not being on the bus at around 3:45pm Friday afternoon.

Pumala's grandmother says F-B-I agents and Multnomah County investigators have asked Pumala and his grandmother not to speak with the media, for reasons they did not divulge. Fuhrur says she decided to allow her grandson talk, in part to keep the missing boy in the public eye.

Separately several dozen more ground searchers arrived in Portland Wednesday night to intensify their ground search Thursday. 

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Hormans-desk-mate-says-substitute-noticed-him/TVY3YTREG0SyCP3tb3MkZg.cspx 

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: June 10, 2010, 11:51:12 AM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/search_for_kyron_horman_to_exp.html

Search for Kyron Horman to expand today; Multnomah County sheriff says boy's family has 'fully cooperated'
Published: Thursday, June 10, 2010, 6:25 AM     Updated: Thursday, June 10, 2010, 8:15 AM

The Multnomah County sheriff said searchers have covered "every piece of ground" within a 21/2-mile radius of Skyline School, where 7-year-old Kyron Horman was last seen, and plan to go over that area again starting today.

A renewed search effort -- this one involving certified search and rescue volunteers from across Oregon -- beings this morning.

On the "Today" show this morning, Sheriff Dan Staton told Matt Lauer that today's effort is intended to build on the initial search and cover areas already looked at by trained searchers. He said authorities have made "door-to-door checks with every residence in this area. We have been folllowing up on every lead that comes in."

Lauer noted that "more and more people are starting to talk about the fact that this family has decided not to step into the spotlight" -- a contrast with other parents of missing children who have spoken publicly. On Wednesday, a sheriff's official read a statement written by the family, asking the public to continue looking for the boy. Lauer asked if Kyron's parents are "fully cooperating."

Staton said the family has cooperated "in every effort."

"They have been consoling each other. We are respecting that."

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: June 10, 2010, 11:52:42 AM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20007322-504083.html

June 10, 2010 10:37 AM
Kyron Horman's Family: "Please Search Your Properties, Please Don't Stop"

PORTLAND, Ore. (CBS/KOIN) The family of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman has reached out to the public in their first statement since the boy disappeared on Friday

The statement thanks the community for its support and help in attempting to find the second grader, and asks that people continue looking for the boy.

"We need," the statement reads, "for folks to continue to assist us in our goal. Please search your properties - cars, out buildings, sheds, etc. There are a lot of resources here to help you search, so please don't stop."

The message ends by saying that the family's goal is "to keep the focus on Kyron and not about anything else."

The second grader was last seen Friday morning after visiting a science fair event at his school, Skyline Elementary in Portland, Ore. Kyron's stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman took him around the school to look at science projects, and left him at around 8:45 a.m. She last saw Kyron apparently walking toward his classroom.

When Kyron did not return home from school, his father and stepmother called the school, and learned that Kyron had not been in class all day.

The FBI has added a mobile command unit to help with the search, which has reached its sixth day.

Sgt. Jason Gates of the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office told CBS affiliate KOIN Wednesday that the "tips have been incredibly helpful," and they continue to pour in.

"We haven't found him and cannot comment on the last 48 hours of our investigation," Gates added. According to KOIN, Gates would not comment on much else, including information on anyone who had taken a polygraph test.

Kyron is 3 feet, 8 inches tall. He weighs about 50 pounds. He was wearing orange and black cargo pants, white socks, worn black Skecher tennis shoes with orange trim and a T-shirt with the "CSI" logo.

Anyone with information on Kyron's whereabouts is urged to call the Multhnomah County Sheriff's Office tip line at (503)-261-2847.

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: June 10, 2010, 11:54:46 AM »

canadianmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #135 on: June 10, 2010, 12:31:27 PM »

Sheriff: Kyron "Endangered" Missing Child
Searchers Ramp Up Efforts to Find Boy Missing For Week in Oregon After He Arrived Safely at School

Erica Hill talks to Portland authorities about the search for 7-year-old Kyron Horman.

* In this undated photo provided by the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office, Kyron Horman is seen. The FBI has joined an expanding search for Horman, a 7-year-old Oregon boy who vanished after his stepmother left him at his Portland elementary school on Friday morning.

* Stories
    * FBI Joins Search for Missing Oregon Boy

(CBS)  The mystery continues in Oregon.

How did a 7-year-old boy disappear after arriving safely at school?

It's been nearly a week since Kyron Horman vanished from his elementary school. "Early Show" National Correspondent Hattie Kauffman reported Thursday morning hundreds of experts will join forces with investigators from 22 agencies in a desperate search. But officials admit the clock is ticking.

Pictures: Kyron Horman Missing

Police Capt. Jason Gates, of Multnomah County Sheriff's Office, said, "We are moving forward under the premise that we are looking for a living Kyron Horman and that's their focus."

FBI agents have stopped cars, others searched the rugged, densely covered hillsides around the school.

Kyron's stepmother says she snapped a picture of him at the school science fair Friday, and then left him in the building. He never made it to his first class. He was reported missing seven hours later when he wasn't on the school bus.

His parents are talking to police, but not the press. Wednesday they said through a spokesperson that they want to keep the focus on their son.

Capt. Mike Shults, the family's spokesperson, told reporters, "I stand here in front of you today because I carry the burden of sadness and pain they're experiencing."

Investigators have questioned 90 percent of the students who attend this school -- and their parents -- to see if any of them saw Kyron on Friday.

Tanner Pumala, a student at Kyron's school, said, "I'm feeling really sad, and I am hoping that Kyron my best friend will come back."

Jinnet Powell, a parent, said, "This is something that you never want to happen to anyone."

Sheriff Dan Staton of Multnomah County and Sheriff Tim Evinger of Klamath County appeared on "The Early Show" Thursday from Portland, Ore., to discuss their search.

Staton said investigators are classifying Kyron an "endangered missing child."

"We cannot put specifics on this," he said. "We have to look at every possibility."

However, he said the longer the search goes on, "the greater dangers and risks there are for the child."

Staton said the search has expanded to include 532 people on the ground. He said searchers from the FBI, the community and county agencies, will start at "Ground Zero" -- where Kyron was last seen -- and work out from there.

Staton said this next, ramped-up phase of the search also includes canine and air support. He added searchers will be expanding the operation further out from where they'd been focusing.

Staton said in the past seven days, police have also covered every home in the area where Kyron went missing. He confirmed interviews have been conducted with many families and children that go to the school with Kyron.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/06/10/earlyshow/main6567797.shtml
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #136 on: June 10, 2010, 01:21:10 PM »

Agreed.

In a case of a missing child, there should've been thorough searches of the house, computers, grounds, etc... with or without search warrants.

Polygraphs also should've been requested, even if there was no indication of foul play and the boy just wandered off.

That should be part of their SOPs.

Why is he denying it, or answering as if that was so off?

You don't need a search warrent if the home owner gives their permission for a search which is what I think happened here.
I don't know why, but I have the feeling that Kyron never left the school building. I wish they would do another search there.

2 4 1
pamomma
Scared Monkey

« Reply #137 on: June 10, 2010, 01:22:27 PM »

Eight-year-old Tanner Pumala says the first person to notice Kyron Horman was missing was a substitute teacher who was taking a head count as the second and third grade class was re-assembling after visiting other classrooms for a science fair at Skyline School last Friday.

"And she was like 'oh no where's Kyron there's only five' and Mrs. Porter was like it's okay calm down, calm down he's probably in the bathroom or getting a drink of water and she said alright I'm going to leave and she left, " says Tanner Pumala.

Tanner is Kyron's deskmate in their combined second-third grade classroom.  Tanner says Kyron was in school for at least an hour Friday morning and that he saw Kyron's step-mother leave the school without Kyron.

F-B-I agents interviewed Pumala, and Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton visited with Pumala Wednesday afternoon according to Pumala's grandmother Wendy Fuhrur.

Upon hearing the substitute teacher noticing that Kyron was not present in the classroom, Pumala says the regular teacher said Kyron had probably gone to get a drink of water or to use the bathroom.  It wasn't until the bus ride home from school, says Pumala that he noticed Kyron was not on the bus.  Kyron's step-mother notified school authorities of her son's not being on the bus at around 3:45pm Friday afternoon.

Pumala's grandmother says F-B-I agents and Multnomah County investigators have asked Pumala and his grandmother not to speak with the media, for reasons they did not divulge. Fuhrur says she decided to allow her grandson talk, in part to keep the missing boy in the public eye.

Separately several dozen more ground searchers arrived in Portland Wednesday night to intensify their ground search Thursday. 

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Hormans-desk-mate-says-substitute-noticed-him/TVY3YTREG0SyCP3tb3MkZg.cspx 

so  "Mrs. Porter was like it's okay calm down, calm down he's probably in the bathroom or getting a drink of water and she said alright I'm going to leave and she left, " says Tanner Pumala."   and then never sees him again all day long and doesn't thingk that is odd?  ...how long does she think he's in the batroom or getting a drink....I must be missing something here....this doesn't even make sense!  Also, didn't I read somewhere a few pages back that the teacher thought Kyron was at an appointment (which was actually next week)?  If that's the case, then why would she say "he's probaby in the bathroom or getting a drink"??  As I said, I must be missing something, because this isn't making sense to me.
canadianmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #138 on: June 10, 2010, 01:47:46 PM »

so  "Mrs. Porter was like it's okay calm down, calm down he's probably in the bathroom or getting a drink of water and she said alright I'm going to leave and she left, " says Tanner Pumala."   and then never sees him again all day long and doesn't thingk that is odd?  ...how long does she think he's in the batroom or getting a drink....I must be missing something here....this doesn't even make sense!  Also, didn't I read somewhere a few pages back that the teacher thought Kyron was at an appointment (which was actually next week)?  If that's the case, then why would she say "he's probaby in the bathroom or getting a drink"??  As I said, I must be missing something, because this isn't making sense to me.

pamomma....

I'm in total agreement with you!  My question is who left?  The regular teacher or the supply teacher?  Did she leave for the day?  WHY wasn't she concerned and why didn't anyone check?

I know when my 7 year old goes to the bathroom at school they have to have a hall pass. 

Plus ALL of his friends know where he is at all times so it seems.  If I come to pick him up early there is always 5 kids shouting at me where he can be located. 

Kids talk...they always know when one of them has an appointment or something is up.

i have to believe the police know ALOT more then they are saying.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #139 on: June 10, 2010, 01:48:37 PM »

I so agree with those of you who think 'something ain't right' about this case. 

From the time the news was first reported, LE has said they started looking outside the school and all around, even checked the roof.  Then said they expanded their search from there.  And want folks in the area to search their property, incl sheds etc.  I still haven't read where they've said they searched every inch on the 'inside' of that school. 

Unless I've missed it (and if so, plz point it out someone), LE and everyone else from the school so far has not mentioned seaching inside.  Why not?  That was supposedly 'the last place' Kyron was seen........ inside.  Why not at the very least mention that they searched very carefully in there?  Am not trying to be some conspiracy nut, yet gosh, seems the more time that goes on without it being mentioned, the more it piques my curiousity!  Why their silence on it?

Or is it supposed to be 'just a given' that the public would know that they searched every square inch inside? 

And what about the pond that isn't too far away?  Has LE dragged that pond, or have intentions to do so? 

A couple of other things that caught my attention:
~ LE has said in the news that they consider this an 'isolated case'.  Ahhh.  Seems they know something they not saying then, otherwise, how would they know it's isolated?  Why try to calm down a frightened public unless they had info they consider valid, that lets em know no other children are in danger of the same? 

~ Why is LE so busy telling us what all they've done, what others are doing etc.  And the school is busy telling us as little details as possible, yet just enuff to make us think they were and are on top of things?  (Such as Kyron was seen 'later in the morning'.  Ok, what time, by who, where? And that 'his teacher marked him absent'.  Ok, what time?)  I realize some of these details are now coming out, but why not before when they knew em?  Just seems like many have been and/are more concerned about covering their asses. 

There's more that I'm concerned about, but will hold onto that for now so it doesn't ruffle more feathers. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.