April 19, 2024, 05:12:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #1 6/5/10 - 6/30/10  (Read 566169 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1220 on: June 26, 2010, 12:17:46 PM »

Monkey's,

I know you want to focus on real stuff.

I have a comment: 

The reason those Stinker's came out yesterday was only to get ahead of the People article.
They didn't wait three weeks to come out for Kyron,(CYA) because of the People article. You Monkey's are
going to growl, but they are self-interested. IMO

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
mediamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1221 on: June 26, 2010, 12:20:50 PM »

FYI, Blink has some interesting comments she made in the comment thread of her last story on Kyron. She doesn't believe the step mom did this but perhaps something she or Kaine have done have influenced this. She stated a lifestyle choice but she didn't elaborate. She also has some thoughts regarding the glasses which I found to be  upsetting to think about.

This poor little boy. He is so small and so vulnerable. It just sickens me. I think the point the mom had regarding his glasses and his fear of somehow losing them upset me the most. It was his greatest fear....
I took away from the interviews that they are trying to just concentrate on finding this boy and do not want, like or appreciate all of the speculation, can't say I blame them. There seems to be so many mistruths out there and they commented on it. One detail they specifically cleared up was Terri and Desiree didn't know one another before Terri met Kaine. Now why would that be reported? I wish everyone would confirm their "facts" before airing them.

In my opinion they believe it is someone associated with the school or perhaps a parent there that day. The talk about stranger danger and the talk they recently had with Kyron about listening to adults at school, they feel that could have confused him. They have a point, don't they? If Kyron was just told to not disobey and adult and an adult told him to do something or help with something, he could have easily done so. I have to say though, I find it interesting he was having to be talked to about not listening to adults at school. Wonder what that was about?

Anyway, my prayers go out to this family. I am glad to know they have not allowed their hope to fade.

Hi Tracy. I too believe it could have been a parent...one perhaps associated with the lifestyle Blink talks about (BTW, I am JEN on her site) and am feeling in my gut at this point that things are coming together wrt the POI. Reading between the lines over at Blink's site, it is becoming more clear (at least to me, and I could be completely wrong, lol) that there are several huge elements pointing to one or two suspects. What I still would very much like to know is the true rationale behind sending James to his grandparents' house. I am now wondering if the POI had "expressed interest" or actually perp'd James at some point and his move to his grandparents' was a defensive move on the Hormans' part. And I also wonder when Terri and Kaine knew that he'd been taken. There's something hinky about the "getting off the bus/ice cream" story, and I wonder if the perp had already contacted them by that point and/or returned the glasses.

Head spinning. Must go do yardwork now. Smile

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

- Plato
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1222 on: June 26, 2010, 12:39:38 PM »

I was just reading comments on Blink's site, and excuse me for asking who is Lisa?  Somewhere along the way I missed this person, thank-you.
I guess that Lisa is Tanner's mom?

Yes. Here's her MySpace page:

http://www.myspace.com/pebbles1800

And her FB page:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/lpumala?ref=ts

Thank-you
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1223 on: June 26, 2010, 12:43:40 PM »

Monkey's,

I have a comment: 

The reason those Stinker's came out yesterday was only to get ahead of the People article.
They didn't wait three weeks to come out for Kyron,(CYA) because of the People article. You Monkey's are

You won't get any growling from me. Never thought about coming out before the People magazine article.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1224 on: June 26, 2010, 01:41:21 PM »

I am not sure about the teenaged boy or if it is related, could be I suppose but then again it could be something completely different. He didn't know his bio dad and that is who he ended up moving in with so that leads me to guess it was just concerning that.

I think alot of things are just being read into a bit more then what is necessary. For all we know every Friday he could have worked a 1/2 day and then came home to work. Everyday people work from home, it is common in todays work environment.The ice cream thing, well that to me is just a way to celebrate something special. sounds like fun! Both parents picking up Kyron from the bus stop? Why is that unusual? As a family they walked to the bus stop. Cant it just mean that?

The swinger thing, I mean really. How do we know that? I have to say, if someone assumed that about me, I would be very upset. There is no reason to start with that. Nothing about the backround of any of the parents  would indicate they are into such things.

I think the interviews were done because as this case goes into the 3rd week, they want to keep this little boys picture and story out there. They seemed very centered to find their son. I believe that is their motive for everything they are doing, they want Kyron home. I suppose we could read into every word, every gesture to try to figure out if they are lying or covering for someone or we can believe them until there is not a reason to believe them.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1225 on: June 26, 2010, 01:51:56 PM »

Monkey's,

I have a comment: 

You won't get any growling from me. Never thought about coming out before the People magazine article.

LOL.. I didn't think of it at first either...it was the "ice cream" comment, make sense after I thought about it.

The ice cream comment Father wanted to paint their family life like "Happy Day's" if anyone remember that. Why because crap was a coming from SM Pop.

KH also stressed no one else was being a spokesman for the family, "just them"...

I hope the I.S. doesn't growl...Smile

I posted this on Who's Who and I gave credit to where and who posted it..

Poster: InSight O-O 

This is the 2009/2010 Parent Handbook for Kyron's school

http://www.pps.k12.or.us/schools/peninsula/files/peninsula_PS_HB_cal_0910.pdf

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?t=369121&page=4

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1226 on: June 26, 2010, 01:59:09 PM »

I have no idea where the swinger stuff started, I'm guessing that when a certain lifestyle was mentioned people jumped to that. If there is a questionable lifestyle it could be a number of things besides swinging. One thing that I've noticed following cases for years and years, is that nothing looks like it may first appear to look. Many families may look like the All American Family, but when digging further they aren't. I am of the notion that the All American Family does not exist, but that is my opinion and I'm sticking with it.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1227 on: June 26, 2010, 02:11:31 PM »

I am not sure about the teenaged boy or if it is related, could be I suppose but then again it could be something completely different. He didn't know his bio dad and that is who he ended up moving in with so that leads me to guess it was just concerning that.

I think alot of things are just being read into a bit more then what is necessary. For all we know every Friday he could have worked a 1/2 day and then came home to work. Everyday people work from home, it is common in todays work environment.The ice cream thing, well that to me is just a way to celebrate something special. sounds like fun! Both parents picking up Kyron from the bus stop? Why is that unusual? As a family they walked to the bus stop. Cant it just mean that?

The swinger thing, I mean really. How do we know that? I have to say, if someone assumed that about me, I would be very upset. There is no reason to start with that. Nothing about the backround of any of the parents  would indicate they are into such things.

I think the interviews were done because as this case goes into the 3rd week, they want to keep this little boys picture and story out there. They seemed very centered to find their son. I believe that is their motive for everything they are doing, they want Kyron home. I suppose we could read into every word, every gesture to try to figure out if they are lying or covering for someone or we can believe them until there is not a reason to believe them.

Tracygirl I have to agree with you.
Just so many rumors . Nothing has been confirmed on anything that I know of. I just do not see Desiree and Kaine doing interviews to cover  for Terri. The People interview was about Terri.
I have also took the grandkids and my kids when they were small out for treats after school. I know for a fact that most of them are starving at the end of school,because most do not eat the lunchroom meals. Most parents work this day and time and do not get dinner ready til late, so any treat they had at 3:30 or 4 will not interfere with diinner

Forgot my Monkey Manners
Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

Sorry if my bad grammer offends. Didn't realize we were being graded. lol

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1228 on: June 26, 2010, 02:12:57 PM »

I have no idea where the swinger stuff started, I'm guessing that when a certain lifestyle was mentioned people jumped to that. If there is a questionable lifestyle it could be a number of things besides swinging. One thing that I've noticed following cases for years and years, is that nothing looks like it may first appear to look. Many families may look like the All American Family, but when digging further they aren't. I am of the notion that the All American Family does not exist, but that is my opinion and I'm sticking with it.

The "Van Dam" family is an example; nothing looks like it may first appear to look.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1229 on: June 26, 2010, 02:12:58 PM »

Hi Darla, gee if my grammar is being graded I'm in big trouble  LOL  Who knows what is rumor or not, very frustrating.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1230 on: June 26, 2010, 02:15:17 PM »

The "Van Dam" family is an example; nothing looks like it may first appear to look.
Exactly, and I remember that quite well, not living very far from them. That family was put through the wringer and it was horrible. I just don't see that if it is swinging, or debt, or drugs or having an affair why someone would take Kyron, but there are a lot of evil and sick people out there so who knows?
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1231 on: June 26, 2010, 02:19:13 PM »

Hi Darla, gee if my grammar is being graded I'm in big trouble  LOL  Who knows what is rumor or not, very frustrating.

Hi NoRose....I know what you mean. This has gone on way to long. Kyron should have been found weeks ago. My heart aches for him. He reminds me so much of my Jordan, so timid and shy. I just don't feel like this is going to end well. Praying I am wrong.

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1232 on: June 26, 2010, 02:30:42 PM »

Ok, Something just jumped out at me. Tanner was said to have been Kyron's deskmate. To me deskmates mean they sat side by side. Right? Well the interviewer said that Tanner was 8 and a third grader. Kyron was in second grade. Hummmmm.

God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1233 on: June 26, 2010, 02:32:12 PM »

Hi NoRose....I know what you mean. This has gone on way to long. Kyron should have been found weeks ago. My heart aches for him. He reminds me so much of my Jordan, so timid and shy. I just don't feel like this is going to end well. Praying I am wrong.
I don't feel that this is going to end well either. I was just reading over on InSessions board, the discussion is about the families computers have not been searched by LE. I don't know if this is true or not, just wondering if anybody has read this.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1234 on: June 26, 2010, 02:33:01 PM »

Ok, Something just jumped out at me. Tanner was said to have been Kyron's deskmate. To me deskmates mean they sat side by side. Right? Well the interviewer said that Tanner was 8 and a third grader. Kyron was in second grade. Hummmmm.
Wondered that also, could they have a mixed classroom with second and third graders?
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1235 on: June 26, 2010, 02:50:52 PM »

Where I teach, the school website shows if a class is a combination of grade levels.

I've just been reading over here, and thought I'd mention that...but y'all have probably already checked out the classroom descriptions.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1236 on: June 26, 2010, 03:01:13 PM »

Where I teach, the school website shows if a class is a combination of grade levels.

I've just been reading over here, and thought I'd mention that...but y'all have probably already checked out the classroom descriptions.
Thanks, I just threw that out there to make some sense on how the two could be desk mates if one is in second grade and one is in third grade. When my kids were little there was mixed classes, and didn't know if that was still done or not.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1237 on: June 26, 2010, 03:40:13 PM »

I am really behind on this thread ~ usually over on Natalee Holloway thread...

Anyway, could someone please explain about the eyeglasses?  Were Kyron's found, or what?

Thanks for whatever you can share!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1238 on: June 26, 2010, 03:49:58 PM »

I am really behind on this thread ~ usually over on Natalee Holloway thread...

Anyway, could someone please explain about the eyeglasses?  Were Kyron's found, or what?

Thanks for whatever you can share!
I can explain the best I have gathered. Some people tend to think those are really his glasses and others don't. Blink's site under crime on the right top of the page, there are many comments about this, it is the second article from the top. I have no idea if they are his or a pair that looks like his.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1239 on: June 26, 2010, 03:51:42 PM »

Thanks, norose ~ and, by the way, I don't know of any schools around here that still combine grade levels....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.