March 28, 2024, 11:46:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #1 6/5/10 - 6/30/10  (Read 561621 times)
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1320 on: June 27, 2010, 10:32:25 PM »

This photo shows a concentrated look on Kaines face.
SM has been question "six hours" several times...is she the Key?  Perhaps, not the Culprit?
[/quote]I believe she is the key, I don't recall anyone else being questioned for that long, at least I haven't read anything about that.  Brandi thanks again for that link to those pictures, it really helps to see this area.  Cartfly, if you are on, could you please go to Brandi's Avatar Thread. Thanks.
[/quote]
Thanks Norrose! I have officially lost 25 pounds!!! (avi strunk)
[/quote]LOL
[/quote]
I should have asked if my monkey suit made my butt look big.....
[/quote]

It  did.

[/quote]

Hehe!!!! Too funny, thanks Brandi for the laugh, that avi is hysterical! Smile

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1321 on: June 27, 2010, 10:41:06 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkey Friends..

May I suggest reading this article what an eye opener

http://kyronhorman.blogspot.com/2010/06/search-for-kyron-horman_12.html
Thanks mymonkey, very interesting blog.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1322 on: June 27, 2010, 10:55:13 PM »

Bottom Line:

Terri Horman was not forthcoming about her activities on the day that Kyron went missing.  She was not forthcomng about her activities around the time she claim she dropped Kryon off at school.  Why?  For crying out loud her stepson was missing and whe was being deceitful.  Something is not right.  Lies are meant to cover the truth.  What truth was Terri covering.

Janet

Janet are we sure she wasn't truthful or was it fact? I don't recall LE specifically saying she wasn't truthful. I think that is assumed because she was given a 2nd poly. But what if someone was saying something about her and LE wanted to check if it was true or not. For instance, a "witness" saying she was somewhere and she was saying she wasn't so they gave a poly to see if she was lying or not. We just don't know. 

Kyron Horman's Stepmom Now "Main Focus" of Investigation
June 21, 2010

The search for Kyron has focused on Sauvie Island, a stretch of land five miles from the elementary school where Moulton Horman said she last saw him. Multiple sources tell the Weekly that Kyron's stepmother's story doesn't match her cell phone records, which indicate she was on Sauvie the day he disappeared.

http://blogs.seattleweekly.com/dailyweekly/2010/06/kyron_hormans_stepmom_now_main.php

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1323 on: June 27, 2010, 11:00:13 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkey Friends..

May I suggest reading this article what an eye opener

http://kyronhorman.blogspot.com/2010/06/search-for-kyron-horman_12.html

Oops sorry the link I thought was the eye opener....http://kyronhorman.blogspot.com/2010/06/politics-and-egos-search-for-kyron.html
Wow!! Just wow, I choose this guy! Who has pull to get this guy in there searching?

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1324 on: June 27, 2010, 11:14:25 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

This is my opinion only.....I have been reading and watching everything that has been put out about Kyron. How safe their school was and how everyone knew everyone by name. Noone could have walked away with Kyron without being seen, yada yada yada. Dear Lord you could have parked a tank beside the steps and no one would have seen it. What a dang mess. Do they have snakes in that area? The men of the community could take two Sat. a month and clean that freakin mess up. Geeshhhhhhhhh. Unreal
No kidding huh Darla! How hard would it be to run a riding lawn mower and weed eater once a week? I can only imagine what critters would be lurking in  that grass. That alone is a safety issue....<monkey shaking head with disbelief>

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1325 on: June 27, 2010, 11:18:49 PM »

Bottom Line:

Terri Horman was not forthcoming about her activities on the day that Kyron went missing.  She was not forthcomng about her activities around the time she claim she dropped Kryon off at school.  Why?  For crying out loud her stepson was missing and whe was being deceitful.  Something is not right.  Lies are meant to cover the truth.  What truth was Terri covering.

Janet

I keep coming back to this Janet, too. I still can not shake her lack of emotion. For gods sake, I have never known a "quiet" red head. All that I have ever known, were feisty as hell and would be screaming from the roof tops if their child was missing. Something has got to break here, this has gone on for too long.

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1326 on: June 27, 2010, 11:20:22 PM »

Although I am not a regular poster in Kyron's thread, I wanted to point you all to some great pictures of Portland and Skyline Elementary School, taken today, from radionewz's forum:

http://forums.radionewz.net/index.php?topic=151.0

Bump, for interesting photos in case anyone missed them. They are being updated frequently.

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1327 on: June 28, 2010, 01:02:22 AM »

In case this hasn't been seen yet (photo of hallway/stairs/Kyron's class):

http://photos.oregonlive.com/oregonian/2010/06/kyron_horman_search_attracts_1_3.html

Caption for photo at above link:

(snipped):
Janitor Bill Tandy walks past Kyron Horman's classroom at Skyline Elementary School in the early hours of June 7, 2010. Andrew Burton / The Oregonian
Bump to show JANITOR BILL TANDY

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1328 on: June 28, 2010, 02:39:58 AM »

Bottom Line:

Janet

Janet are we sure she wasn't truthful or was it fact? I don't recall LE specifically saying she wasn't truthful. I think that is assumed because she was given a 2nd poly. But what if someone was saying something about her and LE wanted to check if it was true or not. For instance, a "witness" saying she was somewhere and she was saying she wasn't so they gave a poly to see if she was lying or not. We just don't know. 

Kyron Horman's Stepmom Now "Main Focus" of Investigation
June 21, 2010

The search for Kyron has focused on Sauvie Island, a stretch of land five miles from the elementary school where Moulton Horman said she last saw him. Multiple sources tell the Weekly that Kyron's stepmother's story doesn't match her cell phone records, which indicate she was on Sauvie the day he disappeared.

http://blogs.seattleweekly.com/dailyweekly/2010/06/kyron_hormans_stepmom_now_main.php

Janet this is an unconfirmed source. Investigators have not come out and said this. This case is too riddled with rumor and opinions to consider anything that comes from an unnamed and unconfirmed source. No disrespect to anyone is intended by that.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1329 on: June 28, 2010, 02:43:03 AM »

I find it very interesting not one person has commented on my posting about the teacher. She is my lead person right now. I think when you consider everything in this case, she fits better then anyone else, even the step mom. I suppose time will tell but I really think she is involved. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1330 on: June 28, 2010, 03:45:20 AM »

Oops sorry the link I thought was the eye opener....http://kyronhorman.blogspot.com/2010/06/politics-and-egos-search-for-kyron.html
Wow!! Just wow, I choose this guy! Who has pull to get this guy in there searching?

I have been in contact with him, as have several others.  He just let me know (and posted on his blog above as well) that he is willing to help, and will do so FREE of charge.  He's now working out the details. 

The one thing that is HIGHLY important, is that he gets Kyron's scent from the family, which will help immensely.  Otherwise, he's going in with a 5% chance of rescue.  Because of the 1500+ searchers that have already traipsed thru the areas. 

He is willing to re-search the school.  The powers that be will need to be willing to allow him access. 

There is a member at the Psychic for Missing Persons forum who is contacting the media for a little 'nudge' to get help and cooperation where needed.

Normally, it's the family who needs to make the first move.  But this has basically been a combined effort of concerned citizens going TO Mr. Oakes, asking him for help.  We now need the family to come on board, which may be an obstacle. 

Sigh. 

Mr. Oakes is willing to do what he can, even without Kyron's scent.  Bless his heart. 

By the way, his dog is the world's leading SAR K9.  Very Happy 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
nana0567
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1331 on: June 28, 2010, 06:39:33 AM »

Just a few comments...
Did they close the school after Kyron disappeared or resume the next day as normal?
SM being a former body builder and "look at me" person before seems awful, awful shy now.  Why not head up high and find my stepson?!!!
I believe Blink and always will but this time I have a weird feeling bout SM.  I'm sure it's just cause she was last to be seen w/him but now that I look at the school pics it's real easy to slip a little kid away from there.  What a creepy, unsecured place.  Wonder if they checked the janitor carts with the attached hanging bags.  All schools I have been in and sent my son to have the big industrial push carts with the hanging bags or trash barrel  in front.  Other scenario in my head besides SM is...can't remember his name the man stole him and kept him for years and his brother became the Yosimite killer?  I also am hanging with the detective's comments.  If planned out as skillfully as he suggest then the school opening at an earlier than normal time and classes starting later with folk milling around unchecked/tagged by office would be a SO's dream come true!  Just my rambling thoughts today.  Ya'll have a good one.  Keeping cool as it's sweltering here in FL.  OT question for any Pac. NW person--what is the humidity like in the summer and how hot does it get there.  Just wondering how a body would fare there if outside.  Sorry to be grim. 
hi MelissaB- this happened on a Friday and if I remember right school resumed on the following Monday. I thought that was odd.

I am on the fence too about SM. She "acts" like she knows something. She seems disconnected but I am not sure why.
Was that Steven Stayner's brother in the Yosemite murder? I remember how sad that whole thing was but don't remember all the names.

I read somewhere but don't know if we talked about it here. It was "said" that the janitor had only been on the job for 2 weeks prior to Kyron disappearing. Anyone know what his name is or if this a fact or not?

OT: MelissB- I am in the south too and OMG the humidity is awful. It doesn't make sense to be sweating at 8 AM. I desperately wanted to go to our favorite beach, Orange/Gulf shores, but as you know thats out.....so sad Sad
Hi there monkeys I have been watching and reading everything I can about this case since day one and this is my first time to post on this case. I live in Medford...same city as the bio-mom and step dad. I have seen quite a few posters of Kyron hanging up around town...and I think that is wonderful. I have lived in Oregon for 4 years and we really don't have humid summers...and they would be nothing like Floridas. The person that kidnapped Steven Staynor was Kenneth Parnell. Steven's brother was named Cary Staynor and he was found guilty of the Yosemite murders.
I am hoping and praying for Kyron's safe return!!!
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1332 on: June 28, 2010, 07:48:55 AM »

All great questions, I can't make sense of them either. They must have a ground keeper somewhere one would think, but it doesn't appear that they do. They have searched all around the school and outside the school. That must have taken awhile I would imagine after viewing those pictures.

No Rose, I read that due to the economy and cutbacks, the school cannot afford the groundskeeping. It was stated that whatever is done right now is done by parents who volunteer. Sad   How sad and you are right, it does look like it could be in a horror movie.

Isn't that sad that a school has to look like this? It makes me sick that with budget cuts so many things are ignored. That school looks down right dangerous.

Sorry, I saw later that you had explained why the lack of groundskeeping, I should have read father ahead before posting. Wink

ITA it looks unsafe for many reasons. It gives all sorts of hiding places for snakes, wild critters, and then, unfortunalely....the human creeps.

I would almost bet that more parents will take on some of the responsibility for the upkeep now that this has happened. At least one would think they would. A little thing that could help so much with the safety of their children!

NCSunny

NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1333 on: June 28, 2010, 08:00:32 AM »

See this is the thing that makes me curious. The question with this case is how could a child just vanish and no one notice until the end of the day? It was noticed but it was blocked. Who blocked it? The teacher blocked it. I don't buy for a moment that the teacher was over stressed that day or she was too young, or it was her first year or she was deaf in one ear, or she was the victim of a bad system in place.

First off we don't know what type of system was in place but I bet it included to inform the office if a child goes missing. Did she? No

Second, she had helpers there during the one hour science fair, there were parent chaperons. How can you be so stressed as to not be able to recall if a student should be there or not and simply mark him absent? Had she seen him that morning? Yes she did.
Third, she is not that young at 30ish for goodness sakes. There are teachers in their very early 20's, fresh out of college and still living with mom and dad. This woman is in her mid thirty's. 

Fourth, the misunderstanding of the doctor's appointment. This to me is odd only because there were papers to fill out. She would have had to know the exact date the papers were due. I don't buy she thought this was a doctors appointment and I wonder if she was trying to place responsibility onto someone else. Kind of like, it wasn't me it was her. His backpack was there, if she believed he was at a doctors appointment that morning, then why didn't she wonder when he didn't come back to school? How long does an appointment take anyway? If this was an early morning appointment I would gather he would come back to school afterwards, right? Would he not come back to school? His backpack and jacket were there, that tells me if I am a teacher and believed he had an appointment, he was coming back. is that odd for me to think that? I don't think so because if he wasn't coming back why would he bring the backpack in the first place? so to me it is odd that the teacher didn't consider this.

I think what is happening is people don't want to consider the teacher because we have to trust our schools environment. Oh my goodness can you imagine if the teacher was an accomplice in this? Everyone would be shocked, completely and utterly shocked a teacher could do this. Why would we be shocked? Because of the perceptions we hold of our teachers, they are people who are loving and caring, woman and men who have dedicated their lives to teaching our children and do it with sacrifice and dedication. In many cases it is very true, in others not so much.  We simply cannot imagine a teacher could hurt a child or risk their safety in anyway. Sadly it has happened before and it could have happened here. When I consider everything,  I think the teacher's behavior is more hinky then Terri's, jmo. Am I right? I don't know but I sure wish we could explore this without simply discounting it.

TG - All good points!! And I totally agree.

I too have questioned the teacher's lack of responsibility. It just seems odd that a teacher would overlook something like that. I know every teacher my kids have/had, would be the first to call home when one was not in class. Then you would get the automated recording from the school district later that evening.

She may be totally innocent in all this, we never know what was going on in her personal life that could have contributed to her 'confusion' for that day, but to me, she does seem to be given a pass for not checking further as to where Kyron was...just because she is a teacher. 

I think no one deserves a 'pass' for any reason in the case of a missing child. It wouldn't surprise me to find out [if not this case] that a teacher could be responsible, monsters come in a shapes and walks of life as we have seen over and over.

It is possible that LE has checked her out and cleared her, something we don't yet know.

But to me, something is fishy...all around!  JMO

NCSunny

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1334 on: June 28, 2010, 08:40:59 AM »

I find it very interesting not one person has commented on my posting about the teacher. She is my lead person right now. I think when you consider everything in this case, she fits better then anyone else, even the step mom. I suppose time will tell but I really think she is involved. 
No doubt the teacher was irresponsible at best, but why would she do something to Kyron? When would she have had the time to take him and do something to him? I'm still going with my original thoughts and that is the step mom. If not she hurting Kyron, she has some idea who may have. Thanks Wyks about the news on the man who is willing to search, he certainly had some very detailed ways to search, but if he needs something with Kyron's scent, the family has to be okay with that. I'm taking it that the family doesn't want to have him search, and if not why?
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1335 on: June 28, 2010, 08:42:06 AM »

Just some thoughts
Did we not read somewhere that the substitute teacher was NOT there on the day of the science fair? I thought this was in an article disputing what the little boy said about the last time he saw Kyron (Tanner I think). Disputing the fact that he actually saw Kyron and spoke with him.
Second, we live across from an older elementary school. There is no way the whole building could be checked in a couple of hours. Too many doors that haven't been used in ages, dropped ceilings, outbuildings, and general ground area. The school Kyron went to has so much more ground then our school so I just can't imagine all of that being searched in less than 24 hours.
I think there is a lot more than meets the eye. I believe that law enforcement is holding a lot of info close to the vest.

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1336 on: June 28, 2010, 08:52:23 AM »

I know this was posted back ..a few pages.
The video of Kaine and Desiree - Parents of Kyron
http://www.kgw.com/video?id=97177194&sec=547977
I only watched the first few minutes. I don't at this point care what either have to say -- First off I think Kaine knows something. (jmo) I think he is a control freak too. I don't like him. Just my Gut. What I noticed is " Kyron's Mother has changed her Hair Color. She is wearing false eyelashes. Both Kaine and Desiree within the first few minutes of the interview " Blink excessively" if you pay attention. Kaine stops blinking when he is stating he is Kyron's father and He and she are Kyron's natural parents.
http://www.bodylanguagesignals.com/Eyes.html
Excessive blinking in body language:
snipped:
Blinking
 - Prolonged blinking (as if blinking in slow motion)
--> losing interest (or feeling very sleepy! )- often accompanied by a raised eyebrow. To maintain your influence, change the conversation quickly or ask a question to get them to refocus.
- Excessive blinking
--> showing romantic interest (if their pupil is dilated)
--> sign of stress
--> could be lying
- Rolling the eyes upwards
--> disagreement (or exasperation if very obvious). My best advice if you spot this signal: stop and ask for their opinion... and listen to them!

That goes back to Terri and her " Blinking" and fluttering of her eyes .. Rolling of her eyes. ** the other comment I have to offer is within this interview of Kaine/Desiree. Desiree states that "they are very timid people/tend to be pretty private people" offering and adding to the excuse of why ..they have not said much. WHAT?
I am being a Smart azz here. Is it that they were asked to sing " the National Anthem at a Baseball stadium .. Or was it asked of them to talk about their missing Son? She goes on to say our main focus was to put out Kyron's picture.. and we did that, as best as we could. * sounds like it was a loss/defeat in her words. We Sigh, did the best we could....that is all you could do?  Yet no one has protested " within" the four-some " Find Kyron with tears, with worry, with pleading .. to who ever has him". I do not understand these people at all. If my kid was missing- You would be sick of hearing my voice. I would be plastered all over the news and media. ( Not Cindy) but I would do and or say anything to be heard. I would break bricks to find my kid. I am finding this to be within the family. It is not of a stranger that took Kyron. Another FUBAR family ..with a child missing. Seems to be the families that either talk too much or do not say enough ..are the Perps and or responsible/ or Know why/how/who.. when a young child is missing.

Kyron " little Man"  I pray that you are somewhere that no one is hurting you. That you are not scared. That you are safe.     
( I think this entire bunch of Adults - that are to be responsible for Kyron are Granola) I don't care for any of them. They are all backing up each other.  And I feel Terri is the Weakest link. So they are using her. Because they can.  The Timid and private people that they are. Puke. This family has Hinky tattooed to their foreheads. jmo. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1337 on: June 28, 2010, 09:11:33 AM »

I believe also there is way more then what meets the eye. I would not be surprised at all the Kaine is a control freak, my gut feeling also. Tanner is only eight years old, I don't take a lot of what he says as gospel, he may be confused or has days mixed up, heck I'm a lot older than eight, and get things mixed up, especially with things that happen or what I have seen on a specific day.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1338 on: June 28, 2010, 09:25:47 AM »

Has probably nothing to do with anything but it has been bugging me. It certainly appears that Kaine makes very good money, and a lot of times when that is the case the parents but the child in a private school. I realize the school and area are disturbing, but wondered if the school itself has good teachers and a good school program there and that is maybe why he was sent to that public school.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1339 on: June 28, 2010, 09:33:09 AM »

The woman who has been taking those great pictures now has pics from the Sauvie Island, very beautiful area, and on the island is a very nice school, well kept up. Very lush and dense on the island, lots of farmland.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.