March 29, 2024, 02:39:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #1 6/5/10 - 6/30/10  (Read 561682 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1380 on: June 28, 2010, 04:59:02 PM »

Obviously if the teacher did it or was involved it would be most likely be revenge or a sexually motivated crime. A teacher as a predator is not that uncommon.

What is Terri's motive? There is not a history of abuse or neglect. All of the history points to her being an involved loving step mother. As Newfie said, perhaps she snapped but this crime seems to involve a lot of planning, something that is not going to happen when a person snaps.

As for the blinking etc... to know if it is something which is sign of any sort of negative behavior or guilt one would have to know the baseline of the person. Does this person normally blink or have exaggerated facial expressions? given the fact we don't know it is really hard to tell if these things point to anything at all.

I just don't get the constant trying to put this on the step mom without looking at anyone else. I am getting the feeling everyone wants Terri to be at fault. I am not saying she didn't do this, I just cannot connect it logically. There could be so many different explanations for the truck, the cell phone, and whatever else is being reported by unconfirmed, unnamed sources. I just can't do that and will not do that. I cannot blame the family without solid facts, something I have yet to see.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1381 on: June 28, 2010, 05:00:17 PM »

Man, someone tried to start a thread about that SAR guy, Harry Oakes, at WS, and they locked it up tight until they could verify it.  I'm tired of this extreme censorship.  (I just started visiting these forums again after several months.  The censorship has gotten really bad at HFTM, too.)  Is it bad here?  I guess I will know if my post disappears!

They were reporting that he is starting his search today, and that the family won't give him Kyron's scent.
What is HFTM? 

I've noticed on a couple of boards there is some censorship.  It's annoying as heck!

I absolutely do not believe this little guy is alive.   :*(

HFTM is Help Find the Missing.  They have been a great resource, but they have become all bound up in censorship just like WS.  It's very frustrating to post at either forum.  You can't link a blog.  You can't report a rumor.  They won't accept anything that is not verified by mainstream news (like they don't make mistakes!).  Eeeeek!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1382 on: June 28, 2010, 05:00:51 PM »

I suppose the teacher could have done this, but I just don't think so. Now if I find out that the teacher has a connection to the family, either as a lover to either the step mom or dad, or is some kind of deranged individual out to get the family, than I might think there is a connection. Otherwise I just don't think so.

What is terri's motive?

Tracygirl

An implusive action ... an impulisve action that could not be taken back ... required no motive.  I sincerely believe IF Terry Horman was involved in the death of Kyron ... it was an impulsive action ... not premeditated.  The premedidated wrongdoing would an attempt at a cover up.

Could it be that Terri  is covering up for another's wrongdoing encompassing the death of Kyron.  The day prior to the reported disappearance of Kyron who did the little boy come in contact with?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1383 on: June 28, 2010, 05:13:58 PM »

Obviously if the teacher did it or was involved it would be most likely be revenge or a sexually motivated crime. A teacher as a predator is not that uncommon.

What is Terri's motive? There is not a history of abuse or neglect. All of the history points to her being an involved loving step mother. As Newfie said, perhaps she snapped but this crime seems to involve a lot of planning, something that is not going to happen when a person snaps.

As for the blinking etc... to know if it is something which is sign of any sort of negative behavior or guilt one would have to know the baseline of the person. Does this person normally blink or have exaggerated facial expressions? given the fact we don't know it is really hard to tell if these things point to anything at all.

I just don't get the constant trying to put this on the step mom without looking at anyone else. I am getting the feeling everyone wants Terri to be at fault. I am not saying she didn't do this, I just cannot connect it logically. There could be so many different explanations for the truck, the cell phone, and whatever else is being reported by unconfirmed, unnamed sources. I just can't do that and will not do that. I cannot blame the family without solid facts, something I have yet to see.

Terri does not have a history which would make her suspect in the disappearance of Kyron.  I am almost positive that the teachers at Kyron's school do not a history which would make them suspect or ... they would not have been afforded positions of trust with our precious children.

However ... it is imparative that Terri and the teachers as well as others who came into contact with Kyron on the day and the the days leading up to his disappearance are a focus of LE in the process of elimination.  Justice for Kyron demands it.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1384 on: June 28, 2010, 05:15:39 PM »

Thanks again Wyks, can't wait for our smiley faces to come back. I agree, why not accept all the help you can get at this point. I feel LE is no closer to finding out what happened to Kyron than we are.  Thinking outside the box is necessary in these situations once you have exhausted all of the other possibilities. Why would LE say we don't want anyone talking to anyone. I would understand if they had an idea who the perpetrator is, but I really think they do not know. They may have hunches and suspicions, but look at Halieghs' and Gabriels' case fpr example. These cases have gone cold. In order to catch the bad guys you have to willing to look at all avenues. I am not putting the Oregon LE down , they are fine people, but this is not your average garden variety snake.  In the medical field an intern would not even think of doing brain surgery.  Cute story about the cat, I wish I knew him when my cat disappeared for 4 days. I was frantic... my husband thought I was looney out there calling him for hours and swearing I heard him meowing. Eventually I found him, and I really did hear him meowing!
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1385 on: June 28, 2010, 05:19:13 PM »

I agree with you Janet. Who was Kyron in contact with over the last few days before he went missing?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1386 on: June 28, 2010, 05:24:57 PM »

Step-mom's dad in "People": Terri Moulton Horman under scrutiny
Last Update: 1:03 pm 

PORTLAND -- Kyron Horman's photo was on the cover of 'People' for the second week in a row and the story that goes with it focuses on the attention that has been placed on his step-mother Terri Moulton.

Since Kyron vanished three weeks ago, she has been singled out in a questionnaire sent to parents and staff of Skyline school. A lifelong friend described Terri Moulton's unhappiness with a second polygraph test.

Moulton's father, Larry Moulton, 72, told 'People'  matter-of-factly that "the finger points at stepmom, she's trying to be cooperative."

He too said she has had two polygraphs, that police have taken her truck twice and questioned her several times, for up to six hours, several times
. He also described his daughter as "really good with kids" and pointed to a Halloween outing to pumpkin patches with the family in costume.

The People magazine cover story comes right after Kyron's mother and father sat down with KGW and answered some of the most commonly-asked questions, including why investigators had focused on Sauvie Island. However, Kyron's parents would not answer questions about Terri Moulton being given lie detector tests, and they said she would not be speaking to the media.

Police scoured scores of questionnaires turned in by parents of Skyline Elementary School children, staff members and even delivery drivers for new clues last week as they tried to untangle the mystery of Kyron's disappearance.

The questionaires contained several questions that were intended to help trigger people's memories about the day that the seven-year-old disappeared.

TIP LINE: (503) 261-2847

Courtesy KGW.com

http://www.kmtr.com/news/local/story/Step-moms-dad-in-People-Terri-Moulton-Horman/SMzlDil51Eu1IAOdlZ9BPg.cspx

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1387 on: June 28, 2010, 05:34:34 PM »

Thanks for the People magazine excerpt. How do we know if Terri is a loving mother? None of us know what was going on inside that house. There could be abuse and who knows what else was going on. Just because she was his step mother doesn't mean she loves Kyron, for all we know maybe she doesn't.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1388 on: June 28, 2010, 05:40:58 PM »

For those not understanding the censorship at other places, one reason is because many feel this is a search and recover... Kyron alive.  There is a sense of urgency, needing to move quickly in and out, of certain areas.  The search area is not to be given out ahead of time on an open board.  No need to alert anyone to that, ya know what I mean?  That could very well be the main reason for some of the censorship.  There needs to be communication between all, yes, but not where the public can read. 

In the meantime.... what can we do?  Send power thoughts to those searching, prayers, etc.  Focusing positive thoughts together toward Portland, can actually give each one a more determined focus on what they are doing. 

Here's a candlesite for Kyron, lighting candles is good too.  Smile 

I think he's alive and sending out messages to the universe or whatever, to help those trying to find him.  We can help by thinking of Kyron, picturing him in your mind, and say to him.... 'hold on Kyron, help is coming! Be strong, don't ever give up! You'll soon be in Desiree's arms! You'll soon have your glasses back so you can see!'.. (things like that... power thoughts directly to Kyron.) 

(we are focusing on Desiree as being the one who Kyron will likely want to run to, at the moment.  Even IF Terri and whoever had nothing to do with whatever happened). 

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Kyron

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1389 on: June 28, 2010, 05:46:00 PM »

Terri does not have a history which would make her suspect in the disappearance of Kyron.  I am almost positive that the teachers at Kyron's school do not a history which would make them suspect or ... they would not have been afforded positions of trust with our precious children.

However ... it is imparative that Terri and the teachers as well as others who came into contact with Kyron on the day and the the days leading up to his disappearance are a focus of LE in the process of elimination.  Justice for Kyron demands it.

Janet

Janet,
The teacher may not have been caught  so no record would show. When you go through the hiring process for a teachers position, there is no way to know what is in someones personal backround or their preferences other then criminal backround and if there has been no arrest, there would be no record. We don't know anything about her other then what we can figure out easily such as she is not married.

The whole theory with Terri involves a lot of planning, example telling the teacher about a doctors appointment to hopefully throw her off, walking around the fair so people will see her, posting pics of the project to show how involved she is in his life. That is premeditated so if she snapped due to steroids or whatever has been decided, and took Kyron, then she snapped after premeditation? She would have to be completely psychotic to have planned this. And would someone so crazy to have killed a child they cared for, would they stand in silence right now? To me it stands to reason they would be on camera making excuses or pointing the finger, example Melissa Huckaby and John Gardner, both got to reporters and told either their version of the truth of a story to point away from them. Terri has stays silent and it is my belief that is not a sign of a guilty person, especially if the attention or suspicion is on them.
Also, why would Terri have agreed to take a 2nd poly if she was guilty? If she is guilty, every second for her must be covering her tracks, trying to put this onto some else, pretending she is frantic, of course she is with the people that know her the most, could she do that without them knowing or figuring out she is acting crazy?

Personally I hope LE have given a poly to everyone at the school that day, from administrators, teachers, clerical, janitorial, parents, volunteers etc...
They also need to have other searchers come in and look for this child. This is not time for egos.   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1390 on: June 28, 2010, 05:46:18 PM »

What are you thinking Wyks, what makes you think he is alive, and what purpose was there in doing this to Kyron?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1391 on: June 28, 2010, 05:50:27 PM »

Thanks for the People magazine excerpt. How do we know if Terri is a loving mother? None of us know what was going on inside that house. There could be abuse and who knows what else was going on. Just because she was his step mother doesn't mean she loves Kyron, for all we know maybe she doesn't.

NoRose you are sort of making my point. We don't know either way. Just because she was raising him doesn't mean she loved him just as because she is the step mom doesn't mean she did this. We just don't know. 
I would guess the part in the interview that Kaine said we are the only spokes person for us, I would guess that was because of the people interview. Has anyone read the entire interview to know make sure nothing is being quoted out of context? I know, I am a PIA over that stuff, lol.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1392 on: June 28, 2010, 05:53:50 PM »

I don't have the new issue yet of People Magazine, I have not seen the whole article just the little that has been posted.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1393 on: June 28, 2010, 05:55:58 PM »

He will no doubt want his mama...Oh gosh Wykes I hope you are right. What a wonderful thing to have this child be found alive. I want nothing more then that prayer answered, not for me, but for this family. I cannot imagine the horror of not knowing where my child was, Not knowing if he was alive and if so, if he was in pain or being hurt. That must be the worse kind of hell, just the worse.

Maybe the missing child chip is not such a bad idea. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1394 on: June 28, 2010, 06:02:55 PM »

What are you thinking Wyks, what makes you think he is alive, and what purpose was there in doing this to Kyron?

The reason I and many others think he is alive is the complete sense of urgency that has come over many of us. 

From the start I've had this sneaking feeling the school has not been entirely searched, as many of you have said too.  Others have felt this way as well.  There could be a little crawl space, could be anywhere inside, hidden.  Either by accident or put there, I dunno. 

The more I thought of this, the more 'urgent' the feeling became that time is of the essence.  Whether at the school, or taken away somewhere else, the feeling remains that he is alive.  I can't really explain it better than that. 

Astrologers at WS feel that he has passed.  And what they say does make sense.  There are psychics who are 'receiving messages' from Kyron, from others, in various forms, that suggest he is still alive.  That searchers passed 'over' him and didn't see him or hear him.  That he wants/needs them to come back.  Not just one psychic, and not in just one form of their being contacted by him.  I dunno how they do what they do or get what they get.  It's all a mystery to me.  I just know the feeling in my gut when it feels right.  And what the psychics are getting is just that.  With so many, it has to mean something.

I've moved away from trying to figure out the who, when, what, why... and am trying to focus on the where.  Where is Kyron?  Let's find him and get him to safety if still alive, or respectfully recover his remains if not.  Time enough later on to focus on the rest.  We aren't getting anything of value right now anyway, not from LE or the family or anyone else, in trying to sort thru facts.  Cuz just as 'we think' they've given us something, they retract that info, or backpedal.  We've just been going in circles. 

So I don't have an answer yet, Rosie, not about why this happened or who or any of that. 

I think LE knows, I think some in the family knows, and none are talking. 

To the best of our knowledge, Kyron went into that school that morning, and was not seen leaving.  IMO, they need to go back to the beginning and start all over. 

Woooooooot!!  Our avatars and icons!!!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1395 on: June 28, 2010, 06:05:58 PM »

I didn't mean to come across harshly.  I pray for Kyron each night.  I just have a bad feeling about this whole thing.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1396 on: June 28, 2010, 06:07:57 PM »

If he were in some type of cubby hole at the school, could he still be alive after all this time? Did they not search the school from top to bottom? I'm going to guess they did, or at least I sure hope they did. I don't know, my feeling is he isn't alive, but one never knows sometimes a miracle happens.  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1397 on: June 28, 2010, 06:08:39 PM »

I didn't mean to come across harshly.  I pray for Kyron each night.  I just have a bad feeling about this whole thing.
You don't come across harshly. I have had a bad feeling about all this as well.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1398 on: June 28, 2010, 06:15:34 PM »

no rose

There are reasons that LE has directed focus on Terri Horman.  Is it that Terri's story does does not add up.

If over the weekend an impulsive action by somebody close to Kyron took his life ... there was time to plan a coverup ... a coverup that would imply he went missing after being left at school.  Is it just a cooincidence that on a morning that Kyron does not take the school bus but ... driven to school by his stepmom ... that he goes missing?  Was Kyron positively identified as being at the school on the morning he disappeared?

Janet

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1399 on: June 28, 2010, 06:25:25 PM »

no rose

There are reasons that LE has directed focus on Terri Horman.  Is it that Terri's story does does not add up.

If over the weekend an impulsive action by somebody close to Kyron took his life ... there was time to plan a coverup ... a coverup that would imply he went missing after being left at school.  Is it just a cooincidence that on a morning that Kyron does not take the school bus but ... driven to school by his stepmom ... that he goes missing?  Was Kyron positively identified as being at the school on the morning he disappeared?

Janet

I believe he was positively identified as being at school that day, at least I'm pretty certain of that. Have not read anything that he wasn't. But do find it very strange that his back pack and coat were on his desk for the day, what was the teacher thinking was the reason for that? To many pieces are missing for this to all make any kind of sense. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.