April 25, 2024, 11:12:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #1 6/5/10 - 6/30/10  (Read 567103 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1400 on: June 28, 2010, 06:25:54 PM »

Obviously if the teacher did it or was involved it would be most likely be revenge or a sexually motivated crime. A teacher as a predator is not that uncommon.

What is Terri's motive? There is not a history of abuse or neglect. All of the history points to her being an involved loving step mother. As Newfie said, perhaps she snapped but this crime seems to involve a lot of planning, something that is not going to happen when a person snaps.

As for the blinking etc... to know if it is something which is sign of any sort of negative behavior or guilt one would have to know the baseline of the person. Does this person normally blink or have exaggerated facial expressions? given the fact we don't know it is really hard to tell if these things point to anything at all.

I just don't get the constant trying to put this on the step mom without looking at anyone else. I am getting the feeling everyone wants Terri to be at fault. I am not saying she didn't do this, I just cannot connect it logically. There could be so many different explanations for the truck, the cell phone, and whatever else is being reported by unconfirmed, unnamed sources. I just can't do that and will not do that. I cannot blame the family without solid facts, something I have yet to see.

Terri does not have a history which would make her suspect in the disappearance of Kyron.  I am almost positive that the teachers at Kyron's school do not a history which would make them suspect or ... they would not have been afforded positions of trust with our precious children.

However ... it is imparative that Terri and the teachers as well as others who came into contact with Kyron on the day and the the days leading up to his disappearance are a focus of LE in the process of elimination.  Justice for Kyron demands it.

Janet

Janet,
The teacher may not have been caught  so no record would show. When you go through the hiring process for a teachers position, there is no way to know what is in someones personal backround or their preferences other then criminal backround and if there has been no arrest, there would be no record. We don't know anything about her other then what we can figure out easily such as she is not married.

The whole theory with Terri involves a lot of planning, example telling the teacher about a doctors appointment to hopefully throw her off, walking around the fair so people will see her, posting pics of the project to show how involved she is in his life. That is premeditated so if she snapped due to steroids or whatever has been decided, and took Kyron, then she snapped after premeditation? She would have to be completely psychotic to have planned this. And would someone so crazy to have killed a child they cared for, would they stand in silence right now? To me it stands to reason they would be on camera making excuses or pointing the finger, example Melissa Huckaby and John Gardner, both got to reporters and told either their version of the truth of a story to point away from them. Terri has stays silent and it is my belief that is not a sign of a guilty person, especially if the attention or suspicion is on them.
Also, why would Terri have agreed to take a 2nd poly if she was guilty? If she is guilty, every second for her must be covering her tracks, trying to put this onto some else, pretending she is frantic, of course she is with the people that know her the most, could she do that without them knowing or figuring out she is acting crazy?

Personally I hope LE have given a poly to everyone at the school that day, from administrators, teachers, clerical, janitorial, parents, volunteers etc...
They also need to have other searchers come in and look for this child. This is not time for egos.   

I did say "known history" in regards to the character of teachers as well as "known history" in regards to Terri's character.  Unless a witness is a fly on the wall nobody knows the actual dynamics within any household.

I do not comprehend why Terri Horman would be given a pass in regards to speculation while teachers are fair game.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1401 on: June 28, 2010, 06:27:47 PM »

TG....

Going back for a minute on your question re the teacher.  Yesssss very hinky, IMO. 

As I posted upthread sometime back... Several teachers have been mentioned in reports by LE and in the media, and I think that these different teachers are being mixed up and perhaps have become ONE in the eyes of many. 

But remember... they didn't use names but there was mentioned early on:  a teacher, another teacher, two teachers, substitute teacher, and Kyron's teacher.  Each of these had something reported about them.  Yet it seems that now, three weeks later, each of these have morphed into THE teacher, Mrs. Porter.  Which honestly cannot be, not everything said about the 'other' teachers can be attributed back to just one teacher, Mrs. Porter. 

I don't have the time at the moment, perhaps later on, to go back to early reports and pull out what was said about or by each one of these teachers.  Would make for an interesting project for anyone so inclined to do that.  For example, there's the report about what Terri said to a teacher in the crowded gym.  Not Kyron's teacher.  She had supposedly seen (but didn't talk with) Mrs. Porter very early on in the classroom as they first got there.  Then at another point saw and spoke with 'another' teacher in the crowded gym.  And etc. 

As for what we do know about Mrs. Porter herself, yes that is hinky.  But how many teachers DID Terri talk with and/or see that morning?  And were they all teachers or teacher's aides, parent chaperones, etc.? Which of these various teachers/aides whatever is the one Terri supposedly gave the paper to?  It wasn't Mrs. Porter, because Terri supposedly did not speak with her that morning, just 'saw her'.  It wasn't the aide helping Mrs Porter who sounded the first alarm that morning with 'oh no, there's only 5, where's Kyron?'  (something to that effect).... which means at some point, Kyron made 6 in a group.  Had Terri talked with either of these two people, they likely would have thought Kyron was off somewhere with Terri at the appt.  Neither of these seemed to know where Kyron was.  Which tells me that it was 'another' teacher, aide, chaperone, that Terri told the info to that morning.

Yet still......... Mrs. Porter didn't seem to have that knowledge, but made a guess he was in the bathroom or getting a drink.  IMO, her red flags *should have* gone down right then, yet didn't seem to.  Why not?  Seems it would be HER ultimate responsibility at that moment with Kyron NOT in his seat, to find out exactly where he was.  As so many of you have already said.  Not guess about it.  And IMO, that's when Mrs. Porter dropped the ball. 

Could it mean she was just distracted, not doing her job of sending 2 kids to the bathroom etc?  Yeah, could be.  Could it mean that she, Mrs. Porter, might be an accomplice to whomever spirited Kyron away?  Yeah, could be.  We dunno and won't til LE gives out more factual info on what they do know about what happened that morning.  Could start with having each teacher, aide, parent who had contact with Terri that morning tell the public what they know.  And yet......... they aren't.  Which could be because it's all part of what LE has to hold close to the vest.

All in IMO.  Frustrating and confusing.  Which is one reason I just cannot keep going in circles with it all.  Not right now anyway.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1402 on: June 28, 2010, 06:35:09 PM »

I did say "known history" in regards to the character of teachers as well as "known history" in regards to Terri's character.  Unless a witness is a fly on the wall nobody knows the actual dynamics within any household.

I do not comprehend why Terri Horman would be given a pass in regards to speculation while teachers are fair game.

Janet

Janet, am reading back up thru the thread, which I ought not do, I need to go back and read forward.  This caught my eye tho.  I agree with you.  Seems to me that no one need be given a pass.  We truly don't have much factual info to go on (that hasn't been backpedaled on), to be giving a pass to anyone.  IMO. 

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1403 on: June 28, 2010, 06:35:14 PM »

I think if the teacher thought Kyron had an appointment that day she likely thought TH and Kyron forgot his things and didn't think much more of it.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1404 on: June 28, 2010, 06:40:05 PM »

I think if the teacher thought Kyron had an appointment that day she likely thought TH and Kyron forgot his things and didn't think much more of it.
Thank-you, that would clear that up in my head, she would have just thought he had forgotten his things. But what about the teacher thinking he was in the bathroom? If it was hectic at the science fair, I find it odd one didn't see more people in the picture looking around in the background.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1405 on: June 28, 2010, 06:45:12 PM »

Wyks I'm so glad you've come back and with a fire lit!!!!  I know you guys don't know me but I listen and watch very carefully to everything ya'll say and appreciate it totally.  Any comment good and bad I don't care.  You can just tell what kind of site is here by the admins and poster's (Blink also) that stay around.  ALL of you are kind, loving, give the shirt off your back, down to earth people and I trully wish all you the best.  Anytime I'm off my rocker and need straightening out ya'll just say so! 

Wyks I know things pile up too much and you have to step away to breathe but know that the world is so much a better place with your help and voice!
Back to my corner now...what do ya'll think...1.  SM
                                                             2.  teacher
                                                             3.  SO with and ultimate opportunity
                                                             4.  school employee
                                                             5.  ?????
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1406 on: June 28, 2010, 06:45:25 PM »

Thank-you, that would clear that up in my head, she would have just thought he had forgotten his things. But what about the teacher thinking he was in the bathroom? If it was hectic at the science fair, I find it odd one didn't see more people in the picture looking around in the background.
To be quite honest, I have disregarded that piece of information almost entirely because T said there was a sub there that day, too, and there was not.  I don't think he'd lie intentionally, but I think he could be confused. 

I will admit I pretty much have my mind set on one particular suspect and I can't shake it.  There hasn't been anything brought forward that gave me pause.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1407 on: June 28, 2010, 06:48:39 PM »

Wyks I'm so glad you've come back and with a fire lit!!!!  I know you guys don't know me but I listen and watch very carefully to everything ya'll say and appreciate it totally.  Any comment good and bad I don't care.  You can just tell what kind of site is here by the admins and poster's (Blink also) that stay around.  ALL of you are kind, loving, give the shirt off your back, down to earth people and I trully wish all you the best.  Anytime I'm off my rocker and need straightening out ya'll just say so! 

Wyks I know things pile up too much and you have to step away to breathe but know that the world is so much a better place with your help and voice!
                                                             2.  teacher
                                                             4.  school employee
                                                             5.  ?????
The path of least resistance leads me to TH.  I absolutely do not believe this was a circumstance of Kyron being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1408 on: June 28, 2010, 06:49:07 PM »

2.  teacher
                                                             4.  school employee
                                                             5.  ?????
an angelic monkey Looks like a real good list to me, number 5 I'm not sure, a neighbor maybe?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1409 on: June 28, 2010, 06:50:33 PM »

Just have to mention that what may have happened to Kyron *could be* as simple as him having gone to find that electric project that Tanner said Kyron had mentioned.  Maybe he didn't find it (if it even exists) and maybe he went exploring instead.  Fell into something somewhere, or got hurt.  I can see a kid wandering down the hallway, seeing perhaps an open door (like the boiler room in the basement) that usually isn't open/unlocked and deciding to have a lil peek. 

This wouldn't involve a perp at all.  If he went missing inside the school without drawing the attention of any of the staff, parents or any other adult, it would become a matter of the school covering their ass..sets.  Which it seems they are doing anyway.  But it wouldn't explain the hinky feeling that many are getting re Terri. 

Of course, the longer it goes without any sign of him at the school kind of makes this unlikely... unless he fell in a hole or climbed into something somewhere/somehow and/or was hurt fatally injured, and LE did an absolute sloppy job of searching every inch of that school.  Which the more I hear of them, the more I believe they did just that. 

Sooooooo many possibilities.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1410 on: June 28, 2010, 06:50:36 PM »

To be quite honest, I have disregarded that piece of information almost entirely because T said there was a sub there that day, too, and there was not.  I don't think he'd lie intentionally, but I think he could be confused. 

I will admit I pretty much have my mind set on one particular suspect and I can't shake it.  There hasn't been anything brought forward that gave me pause.
I have my mind set also, and I can't shake it either. For me it just makes the most sense.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1411 on: June 28, 2010, 06:59:39 PM »

Just have to mention that what may have happened to Kyron *could be* as simple as him having gone to find that electric project that Tanner said Kyron had mentioned.  Maybe he didn't find it (if it even exists) and maybe he went exploring instead.  Fell into something somewhere, or got hurt.  I can see a kid wandering down the hallway, seeing perhaps an open door (like the boiler room in the basement) that usually isn't open/unlocked and deciding to have a lil peek. 

This wouldn't involve a perp at all.  If he went missing inside the school without drawing the attention of any of the staff, parents or any other adult, it would become a matter of the school covering their ass..sets.  Which it seems they are doing anyway.  But it wouldn't explain the hinky feeling that many are getting re Terri. 

Of course, the longer it goes without any sign of him at the school kind of makes this unlikely... unless he fell in a hole or climbed into something somewhere/somehow and/or was hurt fatally injured, and LE did an absolute sloppy job of searching every inch of that school.  Which the more I hear of them, the more I believe they did just that. 

Sooooooo many possibilities.

The thing about T saying Kyron wanted to go see the "cool electric one" <--- that may be a paraphrase, I'm not saying that's exactly what was said. . . had me wondering.  If I was a kid and one of my friends was talking about a cool project, my response would be, "Let's go!".  I'm surprised T didn't want to go see it as well.  The other thing that has me thinking Kyron didn't go poking around is his bio mother said he isn't very adventuresome and is timid. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1412 on: June 28, 2010, 07:00:37 PM »

Terri does not have a history which would make her suspect in the disappearance of Kyron.  I am almost positive that the teachers at Kyron's school do not a history which would make them suspect or ... they would not have been afforded positions of trust with our precious children.

However ... it is imparative that Terri and the teachers as well as others who came into contact with Kyron on the day and the the days leading up to his disappearance are a focus of LE in the process of elimination.  Justice for Kyron demands it.

Janet

<bolded by me>

Re the bolded part.... I know, right?  One would think so anyway.... But please don't be too positive about that just quite yet.  Because there may be info that isn't privy to the general public yet, that might just surprise the heck out of us.  Ya know?  All is not as it seems.  We as the public are being led to believe things are this way and that.  LE has some kind of strategic reason for doing what they are doing.  Am thinking that most of our jaws are gonna hit the floor over a great deal, when all is said and done.   

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1413 on: June 28, 2010, 07:07:39 PM »

Everyone knows I'm really pro-LE right?!  But the longer this goes on without any info ... and it seems to me the local and national press are losing interest ... I get a bad feeling. 

I'm truly wondering if they didn't focus on SM too soon and for too long ... and now they have squat ... back at square one? ...

And Wyks ... I too have had that feeling since I read this story.  Search that school and search and search again!  And from sitting on the outside looking in ... I wouldn't be satisfied as a parent until I went and searched every square inch of the place personally.

Okay - Back to regularly scheduled programming -

(and I'm so glad the avis are back Smile

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1414 on: June 28, 2010, 07:09:47 PM »

Thanks again Wyks, can't wait for our smiley faces to come back. I agree, why not accept all the help you can get at this point. I feel LE is no closer to finding out what happened to Kyron than we are.  Thinking outside the box is necessary in these situations once you have exhausted all of the other possibilities. Why would LE say we don't want anyone talking to anyone. I would understand if they had an idea who the perpetrator is, but I really think they do not know. They may have hunches and suspicions, but look at Halieghs' and Gabriels' case fpr example. These cases have gone cold. In order to catch the bad guys you have to willing to look at all avenues. I am not putting the Oregon LE down , they are fine people, but this is not your average garden variety snake.  In the medical field an intern would not even think of doing brain surgery.  Cute story about the cat, I wish I knew him when my cat disappeared for 4 days. I was frantic... my husband thought I was looney out there calling him for hours and swearing I heard him meowing. Eventually I found him, and I really did hear him meowing!

I get where you're coming from, Newfie.  And yes, sometimes ya just gotta think outside the box, especially in cases like this that are sooooo confusing at face value.  I can think of a few reasons why LE would say don't talk to anyone.  For example, in the case of an abduction gone wrong or something, with or without the aide of someone in the family.  And thinking of that just makes me think of other scenarios as well.  Have you read Blink's site yet?  Some good possibilities over there, that will make one sit up and think outside the box, that's for sure.  And then there are the comments underneath.  lol
http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/06/23/new-clues-in-kyron-horman-search-fact-or-fiction-you-decide/

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1415 on: June 28, 2010, 07:13:04 PM »

29.SS says:
June 28, 2010 at 5:07 pm
Brian Pumala studying to be an electrican; Kyron goes missing after supposedly stating he was going to see the cool electric project - did anyone else connect that?

It is why I mention it specifically in the piece.
B

OOOOOhh!  I did it, I brought something over!!!!  Yay for the computer dummy ME!
Okay, hypothetically, SM has affair breaks it off and to hurt her marriage this guy says, "Hey Kyron you wanna go see the cool electric project down there with me", he just doesn't seem like a loose cannon to me.  What do you think.  I know B does not write/post without reason so there must be a tie in.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1416 on: June 28, 2010, 07:14:26 PM »

He will no doubt want his mama...Oh gosh Wykes I hope you are right. What a wonderful thing to have this child be found alive. I want nothing more then that prayer answered, not for me, but for this family. I cannot imagine the horror of not knowing where my child was, Not knowing if he was alive and if so, if he was in pain or being hurt. That must be the worse kind of hell, just the worse.

Maybe the missing child chip is not such a bad idea. 

Am hoping so with every fibre of my being, TG.     Am visualizing the moment of rescue of an alive, albeit hungry and thirsty Kyron.  We can hold to that hope, cuz if alive, that will send power thoughts to him to hang on, help is coming.  Won't do any harm in any case. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1417 on: June 28, 2010, 07:16:39 PM »

If he were in some type of cubby hole at the school, could he still be alive after all this time? Did they not search the school from top to bottom? I'm going to guess they did, or at least I sure hope they did. I don't know, my feeling is he isn't alive, but one never knows sometimes a miracle happens.  an angelic monkey

Dunno Rosie.  One message that a psychic type person received from Kyron, is that he is alive, able to drink water, eat mud.    

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1418 on: June 28, 2010, 07:17:32 PM »

Dad In Missing Boy Case Staying Elsewhere
http://www.kptv.com/news/24074276/detail.html

Heart
Starlit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1419 on: June 28, 2010, 07:18:18 PM »

Dad In Missing Boy Case Staying Elsewhere

POSTED: 3:37 pm PDT June 28, 2010

facebookdel.icio.usbuzzdiggreddit›› Email›› PrintPORTLAND, Ore. -- The father of missing 7-year-old boy Kyron Horman is staying elsewhere this week after taking the daughter he has raised with Kyron's stepmother out of their home.

Friends of the Horman family told FOX 12 that police encouraged Kaine Horman to take the couple's 18-month-old daughter and stay at a different location. Investigators would not confirm that information Monday.

It has been 25 days since Kyron was last seen at Skyline School in northwest Portland. Police have said his stepmother, Terri Horman, was the last person to see Kyron when she took him to an early-morning science fair at the school.

Detectives have since passed out fliers with photos of Terri Horman and her truck in hopes that it would generate tips from people who saw her that day. But investigators have not called her a suspect or a person of interest.

Her father, Larry Moulton, is visiting Terri Horman and staying at her northwest Portland house to give her support. He confirmed that Terri Horman's 18-month-old daughter was staying away from the house at a separate location.

"It's a very difficult time and I'm just here to support my daughter," Moulton said. "We'll leave it at that."

In a recent article in People magazine, Larry Moulton was quoted as saying there was a "fifty-fifty chance" that Terri Horman would be arrested in the case. But on Monday, Moulton said some of his statements were twisted around.

Kyron's biological parents spoke candidly about the boy's disappearance Friday in an interview with FOX 12 reporter Jamie Wilson. They said their sense of normalcy is gone with Kyron still missing.

"Every day for us, Kyron was in it. And he is in it. And it's just in a different capacity right now," Kaine Horman said during the interview. "That's what makes it hard. Every day is not a normal day."

When reached for comment Monday, Kaine Horman said he was spending the day with investigators.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24074276/detail.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.