March 28, 2024, 04:56:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #1 6/5/10 - 6/30/10  (Read 561587 times)
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1420 on: June 28, 2010, 07:18:46 PM »

Everyone knows I'm really pro-LE right?!  But the longer this goes on without any info ... and it seems to me the local and national press are losing interest ... I get a bad feeling. 

I'm truly wondering if they didn't focus on SM too soon and for too long ... and now they have squat ... back at square one? ...

And Wyks ... I too have had that feeling since I read this story.  Search that school and search and search again!  And from sitting on the outside looking in ... I wouldn't be satisfied as a parent until I went and searched every square inch of the place personally.

Okay - Back to regularly scheduled programming -

Being an overprotective Mama anyhow they would've had to pull me outta that school in a straight jacket!!!  After that Le girl was found in her own building where she worked little Kyron would fit anywhere.  I don't get these parents on tv.  Who is rational, who isn't out calling their childs name day and night riding down the road.  I don't get these people.  Don't they know it doesn't look good no matter what LE or a lawyer says?

(and I'm so glad the avis are back Smile
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1421 on: June 28, 2010, 07:31:49 PM »

Obviously if the teacher did it or was involved it would be most likely be revenge or a sexually motivated crime. A teacher as a predator is not that uncommon.

What is Terri's motive? There is not a history of abuse or neglect. All of the history points to her being an involved loving step mother. As Newfie said, perhaps she snapped but this crime seems to involve a lot of planning, something that is not going to happen when a person snaps.

As for the blinking etc... to know if it is something which is sign of any sort of negative behavior or guilt one would have to know the baseline of the person. Does this person normally blink or have exaggerated facial expressions? given the fact we don't know it is really hard to tell if these things point to anything at all.

I just don't get the constant trying to put this on the step mom without looking at anyone else. I am getting the feeling everyone wants Terri to be at fault. I am not saying she didn't do this, I just cannot connect it logically. There could be so many different explanations for the truck, the cell phone, and whatever else is being reported by unconfirmed, unnamed sources. I just can't do that and will not do that. I cannot blame the family without solid facts, something I have yet to see.

Terri does not have a history which would make her suspect in the disappearance of Kyron.  I am almost positive that the teachers at Kyron's school do not a history which would make them suspect or ... they would not have been afforded positions of trust with our precious children.

However ... it is imparative that Terri and the teachers as well as others who came into contact with Kyron on the day and the the days leading up to his disappearance are a focus of LE in the process of elimination.  Justice for Kyron demands it.

Janet

Janet,
The teacher may not have been caught  so no record would show. When you go through the hiring process for a teachers position, there is no way to know what is in someones personal backround or their preferences other then criminal backround and if there has been no arrest, there would be no record. We don't know anything about her other then what we can figure out easily such as she is not married.

The whole theory with Terri involves a lot of planning, example telling the teacher about a doctors appointment to hopefully throw her off, walking around the fair so people will see her, posting pics of the project to show how involved she is in his life. That is premeditated so if she snapped due to steroids or whatever has been decided, and took Kyron, then she snapped after premeditation? She would have to be completely psychotic to have planned this. And would someone so crazy to have killed a child they cared for, would they stand in silence right now? To me it stands to reason they would be on camera making excuses or pointing the finger, example Melissa Huckaby and John Gardner, both got to reporters and told either their version of the truth of a story to point away from them. Terri has stays silent and it is my belief that is not a sign of a guilty person, especially if the attention or suspicion is on them.
Also, why would Terri have agreed to take a 2nd poly if she was guilty? If she is guilty, every second for her must be covering her tracks, trying to put this onto some else, pretending she is frantic, of course she is with the people that know her the most, could she do that without them knowing or figuring out she is acting crazy?

Personally I hope LE have given a poly to everyone at the school that day, from administrators, teachers, clerical, janitorial, parents, volunteers etc...
They also need to have other searchers come in and look for this child. This is not time for egos.   

I did say "known history" in regards to the character of teachers as well as "known history" in regards to Terri's character.  Unless a witness is a fly on the wall nobody knows the actual dynamics within any household.

I do not comprehend why Terri Horman would be given a pass in regards to speculation while teachers are fair game.

Janet

Oh gosh Terri is not been given a free pass at all. I have my doubts as well about her, but I just keep coming back to most of my doubts are because of rumors or speculation.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1422 on: June 28, 2010, 07:33:09 PM »

Tonight on Larry King Live!

hree weeks after 7-year old Kyron Horman went missing, police still do not know where the boy is.  Does his step-mom know something that could help find him?  It’s a story that has the entire country wondering what happened to Kyron

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2010/06/28/tonight-on-larry-king-live-124/

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1423 on: June 28, 2010, 07:35:53 PM »

Dad In Missing Boy Case Staying Elsewhere
http://www.kptv.com/news/24074276/detail.html
Thank-you, interesting development, but not surprising.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1424 on: June 28, 2010, 07:45:20 PM »

I'm thinking an arrest may be imminent.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1425 on: June 28, 2010, 07:47:11 PM »

Wyks I'm so glad you've come back and with a fire lit!!!!  I know you guys don't know me but I listen and watch very carefully to everything ya'll say and appreciate it totally.  Any comment good and bad I don't care.  You can just tell what kind of site is here by the admins and poster's (Blink also) that stay around.  ALL of you are kind, loving, give the shirt off your back, down to earth people and I trully wish all you the best.  Anytime I'm off my rocker and need straightening out ya'll just say so! 

Wyks I know things pile up too much and you have to step away to breathe but know that the world is so much a better place with your help and voice!
Back to my corner now...what do ya'll think...1.  SM
                                                             2.  teacher
                                                             3.  SO with and ultimate opportunity
                                                             4.  school employee
                                                             5.  ?????

Thanks Melisb!  This is what lit my fire again: 

The pic below that Kyron drew and the video below that, which a psychic person says she was led to by Kyron.  Amazing how similiar they are!  There's an angel near the end that reminds me a great deal of Desiree, his mama. Then read the lyrics to the song following the video.  I DO so believe that Kyron is calling out to all of us (as Angels) to help him. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI4Vupq9yWs

Calling All Angels ~ by Train

I need a sign to let me know you're here
All of these lines are being crossed over the atmosphere
I need to know that things are gonna look up
'Cause I feel us drowning in a sea spilled from a cup

When there is no place safe and no safe place to put my head
When you feel the world shake from the words that are said

[Chorus:]

And I'm calling all angels
I'm calling all you angels

I won't give up if you dont give up [Reapeat x4]

I need a sign to let me know you're here
'Cause my TV set just keeps it all from being clear
I want a reason for the way things have to be
I need a hand to help build up some kind of hope inside of me

[Chorus]

When children have to play inside so they don't disappear
And private eyes solve marriage lies cause we don't talk for years
And futbol teams are kissing Queens
and losing sight of having dreams
In a world that what we want is only what we want until it's ours

[Chorus x2]

Calling all you angels [Repeat till fade]

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1426 on: June 28, 2010, 07:52:08 PM »

Me too.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1427 on: June 28, 2010, 07:57:10 PM »

I watched/listened to that song the first time I saw it suggested and I kid u not I probably went through half a box of kleenex.  Dear God what is happening to our children.  They are not disposable, put here to be hurt, abused, neglected or thrown away.  I dunno, looks like things might be gettin bad at the Horman home.  SM looks like if they arrested her she might crack and tell something even if not how but why or whom.  Please let this baby be okay or at least come home to rest.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1428 on: June 28, 2010, 08:01:29 PM »

Oh man... This is the type of thing that would lead me to believe something happened that involved Terri. If this lady did this to this little boy or was involved with someone that put him at risk? She gets nothing more from me. Gloves are off.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1429 on: June 28, 2010, 08:07:57 PM »

Me too.

Me three.

This part is what gets me:

"Friends of the Horman family told FOX 12 that police encouraged Kaine Horman to take the couple's 18-month-old daughter and stay at a different location. Investigators would not confirm that information Monday."

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1430 on: June 28, 2010, 08:11:41 PM »

Me too.

Me three.

This part is what gets me:

"Friends of the Horman family told FOX 12 that police encouraged Kaine Horman to take the couple's 18-month-old daughter and stay at a different location. Investigators would not confirm that information Monday."

Unflipping believable!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1431 on: June 28, 2010, 08:12:02 PM »

Kyron Horman family expected to release statement tonight

Portland, OR - Friends of Terri Horman are reporting that Kaine Horman has taken their youngest child and is staying elsewhere. Terri Horman is said to be still staying at the house.

The Multnomah County Sheriff would not confirm or deny these reports but said the family will issue a statement sometime tonight, through the sheriff's office.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/breakingnews/story/Kyron-Horman-family-expected-to-release-statement/Pp41oNDg80Ghqq5Y3zwgDQ.cspx

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1432 on: June 28, 2010, 08:14:59 PM »

Portland, OR - Friends of Terri Horman are reporting that Kaine Horman has taken their youngest child and is staying elsewhere. Terri Horman is said to be still staying at the house.

The Multnomah County Sheriff would not confirm or deny these reports but said the family will issue a statement sometime tonight, through the sheriff's office.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/breakingnews/story/Kyron-Horman-family-expected-to-release-statement/Pp41oNDg80Ghqq5Y3zwgDQ.cspx
Thanks, very curious what that statement may be 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1433 on: June 28, 2010, 08:16:55 PM »

The thing about T saying Kyron wanted to go see the "cool electric one" <--- that may be a paraphrase, I'm not saying that's exactly what was said. . . had me wondering.  If I was a kid and one of my friends was talking about a cool project, my response would be, "Let's go!".  I'm surprised T didn't want to go see it as well.  The other thing that has me thinking Kyron didn't go poking around is his bio mother said he isn't very adventuresome and is timid. 

Good points, New Monkey!  I'm with you, would have said 'Lets go!" too.     It is a curious thing that the biomom said that, but one of his little friends said he wasn't shy.  Guess that could be their different perspectives, but it still doesn't help us much in getting to know him.  Well, if push comes to shove, guess I'd go with what his mama said.  But then I think of how my mid son when young, even tho not a leader, and very timid on his own usually, still had moments when curiousity got the best of him.  So who knows for sure?  That's one thing that makes all this so frustrating, I think.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1434 on: June 28, 2010, 08:18:28 PM »

Kaine and Kyron Horman (HORMAN family)

Heart
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1435 on: June 28, 2010, 08:26:06 PM »

The thought of that little guy without his glasses being hurt just makes me sooooo angry!   
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1436 on: June 28, 2010, 08:43:19 PM »

it is kinda of weird, that TH lets her daughter leave with hubby though,
why cant hubby leave with out the daughter, i mean the news is going to be
where hubby is and TH, even if they are not with each other
since this development im listing to the scanner for Multnomah County Sheriff

link
http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?action=wp&feedId=348

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1437 on: June 28, 2010, 08:43:35 PM »

29.SS says:
June 28, 2010 at 5:07 pm
Brian Pumala studying to be an electrican; Kyron goes missing after supposedly stating he was going to see the cool electric project - did anyone else connect that?

It is why I mention it specifically in the piece.
B

OOOOOhh!  I did it, I brought something over!!!!  Yay for the computer dummy ME!
Okay, hypothetically, SM has affair breaks it off and to hurt her marriage this guy says, "Hey Kyron you wanna go see the cool electric project down there with me", he just doesn't seem like a loose cannon to me.  What do you think.  I know B does not write/post without reason so there must be a tie in.

Yay!!    

And here's the link for that:
http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/06/23/new-clues-in-kyron-horman-search-fact-or-fiction-you-decide/#comments

I'm still practicing on stuff too.  Like embedding a video.  Practice makes perfect, eh?   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1438 on: June 28, 2010, 08:46:10 PM »

Thanks, very curious what that statement may be 

Yes,thanks.I have been reading along.thanks for all the links and updates.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1439 on: June 28, 2010, 08:49:00 PM »

it is kinda of weird, that TH lets her daughter leave with hubby though,
why cant hubby leave with out the daughter, i mean the news is going to be
where hubby is and TH, even if they are not with each other
since this development im listing to the scanner for Multnomah County Sheriff

link
http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?action=wp&feedId=348

CW.. dunno for sure.  Am kind of thinking since LE told Kaine to do this, they have good reason to do so.  Makes what Blink said in her site something about maybe an arrest this week, kinda seem even more probable.  LE isn't going to want the baby present during an arrest.  With Terri in one place, baby in a second place, and Kaine in yet a third.... Hmmm.. Still don't know who they are gonna arrest, not the baby tho, that we can count on.  lol

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.