March 28, 2024, 11:32:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #1 6/5/10 - 6/30/10  (Read 561618 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1520 on: June 28, 2010, 11:43:36 PM »

Please light a candle for Kyron if you haven't already. 

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Kyron

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1521 on: June 28, 2010, 11:54:46 PM »

Kyron's dad files for divorce and restraining order

by Frank Mungeam and David Krough
Posted on June 28, 2010 at 5:36 PM

Updated today at 7:05 PM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- The father of missing Portland boy Kyron Horman has filed for divorce and taken out a restraining order against his wife, a source told KGW Monday night.

A source close to the investigation told KGW Monday night that Kaine Horman had moved out of the home with his 18-month-old child. Just hours earlier, Kyron's stepmother Terrie Moulton-Horman told KGW reports published by two other Portland TV news websites Monday that the father and child had moved out of their home were false.

Family members released a statement Monday saying they were in support of the investigation. The statement was signed by Kyron's father, stepfather and mother, but not Terrie Horman. Read the statement

Horman said she was not aware a statement was coming out. A source close to the investigation, however, said Kaine and the child had moved out.

Kyron Horman's photo was on the cover of 'People' for the second week in a row and the story that goes with it focuses on the attention that has been placed on his step-mother, Terri Moulton-Horman.

Since Kyron vanished three weeks ago, she has been singled out in a questionnaire sent to parents and staff of Skyline school.

Moulton's father, Larry Moulton, 72, told 'People' matter-of-factly that "the finger points at stepmom, she's trying to be cooperative."

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Kyrons-dad-hasnt-moved-out-step-mom-says-97354759.html

Considering Kaine took the little girl when he moved out ... could it be that the truth regarding Kyron is known?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1522 on: June 28, 2010, 11:58:30 PM »

Thanks Wyks for giving some light in this dark hour. I am still hopeful that he is alive, and in shock about the step-mom. I really wanted to believe she would not harm this beautiful little boy. Words escape me.. I just do not know how someone could hurt another.

where are you Kyron?

Please light a candle for Kyron if you haven't already. 

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Kyron

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1523 on: June 28, 2010, 11:59:56 PM »

Multnomah County Sheriff's Office,News Releases for Kyron Horman link

http://www.flashalert.net/news.html?id=1276

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1524 on: June 28, 2010, 11:59:58 PM »

This is all so unusual the way it's going down.

Everyone is isolating themselves from Terri yet she has not been arrested.  Sounds like all of this has come as a huge surprise to her.  Also sounds like her dad may have known something was in the works and came to offer moral support.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1525 on: June 28, 2010, 11:59:58 PM »

wow, i think these latest developments mean that it is becoming obvious to police that the step mom is either directly involved in kyron's disappearance, or maybe led a certain lifestyle that could have been the catalyst to his disappearance...

as some of you may know, i used to work for child protective services for three years until i decided to go back to school for nursing.  during my time there, i had a case where moms live in boyfriend was arrrested for first degree murder of the mothers biological son.  it was frustrating at first because it took a little while for evidence to be gathered against the live in boyfriend, but as the child protecitve services worker assigned to the investigation, i made it clear to the mother that she needed to remove the other child in the home from the care of this man (they shared one biological child together who was not the decedent) or the state would be forced to make another safety plan for the surviving child. 

to me, this latest turn of events reminds me of that case i had and i can say from working a case like this that they must be close to some sort of arrest and that step mom most likely has some knowledge as to what happened to kyron.
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1526 on: June 29, 2010, 12:01:00 AM »

As a woman who is a gym rat myself, I can attest that one may have the muscle Terri has w/o any steroid use. I build muscle very easily and have never used drugs to do so. The face will change according to body fat. Most who lose a good deal of fat and build muscle will have an almost haggard looking face at times. Been there. I do not believe steroids have anything to do with anything in this case. I have however from the very beginning believed Terri had an accomplice who actually took Kyron. I think this person had a close personal relationship with Terri but targeted her to get to Kyron. This was a well-planned abduction and not a first for the accomplice. IMHO 

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1527 on: June 29, 2010, 12:08:12 AM »

anyway - if she was using all the way back then - it would be the biggest case of delayed roid rage ever. 

Rob - my point is now that the baby is 18 months, is she trying to get back into shape and taking steroids NOW

I know she said she wanted to go to the gym - but how does anyone know she's taking roids now? I'm confused?

Nobody knows.  It's a WHAT IF she is.  Trying to think of some reason why a normal woman would harm a child she has raised.

A moment of rage ... an impulsive action that could not be taken back????

I remember when my daughter my three years old.  I cannot not remember what set me off but I grabbed her long pony tail ... snapped her head back and ... slapped her face. Fortunately my hubby was present and he intervened.  Not once since that incident did I ever disciplined my kids physically.  My daughter has no memory of me lashing out at her but ... it has been almost 40 years and ... I have never forgotten it.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1528 on: June 29, 2010, 12:11:26 AM »

As a woman who is a gym rat myself, I can attest that one may have the muscle Terri has w/o any steroid use. I build muscle very easily and have never used drugs to do so. The face will change according to body fat. Most who lose a good deal of fat and build muscle will have an almost haggard looking face at times. Been there. I do not believe steroids have anything to do with anything in this case. I have however from the very beginning believed Terri had an accomplice who actually took Kyron. I think this person had a close personal relationship with Terri but targeted her to get to Kyron. This was a well-planned abduction and not a first for the accomplice. IMHO 

Ok, you and Rob have me convinced. 
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1529 on: June 29, 2010, 12:16:48 AM »

I have been listening to the scanner for that area and about an hour to 1 1/2 hrs ago, someone was told to get in touch with the FBI to see about an arrest warrant. Been waitingto see if I heard anything else before posting, but so far nothing. Not sure it even pertained to Kyron

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1530 on: June 29, 2010, 12:17:57 AM »

I think LE knew from the beginning what happened. The reasons for all family members doing the press conference together was to continue to try to befriend Terri to gain info. This is likely why it took so long for a statement from the family, but the public was getting antsy and it LE did not want to have the public throw so much suspicion on Terri. They needed to try to befriend her and make it look as though she was not a POI. I believe a 'no knock' search warrant was obtained early on for remote diagnosis of their computers, and from the FBI's early involvement, this tells me they felt this was the workings of a complex known kidnapping ring. They maybe knew something was going to occur, but not the who and where. All IMHO

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1531 on: June 29, 2010, 12:22:38 AM »

I have been listening to the scanner for that area and about an hour to 1 1/2 hrs ago, someone was told to get in touch with the FBI to see about an arrest warrant. Been waitingto see if I heard anything else before posting, but so far nothing. Not sure it even pertained to Kyron

Thanks Darla
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1532 on: June 29, 2010, 12:35:59 AM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/97360254.html

Kyron’s father files for divorce, gets restraining order

by KATU News

Originally printed at http://www.katu.com/news/local/97360254.html

PORTLAND, Ore. - The father of missing Skyline School second-grader Kyron Horman has filed for divorce from his wife Terri Moulton Horman and was granted a restraining order against her, a source confirmed to KATU News Monday night.

The source also confirmed that Kaine Horman has moved out of the family’s house.

The source said the restraining order is a physical restraining order that is meant to protect the couple’s daughter, Kiara.

Terri Horman is Kyron’s stepmother and was the last known person to see him when he disappeared Friday, June 4.

In a statement released Monday afternoon through the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office, Kyron’s biological mother, Desiree Young, his stepfather, Tony Young, and Kaine Horman, said they don’t want to say too much to the media for fear that it may damage the integrity of the investigation.

“We are in complete support of that investigation,” they wrote. “Any actions taken by the investigation, or by us, are based on the best interests of Kyron and Kiara and comply with the law. Beyond this, we have no comment on the matter.”

The statement was not signed by Terri.

In a phone interview, Desiree Young was asked if Terri knew they had written the statement. She said, “No, Terri didn’t know that we wrote this statement.” She wouldn’t comment as to why Terri wasn’t involved in the writing of it.

Meanwhile, Terri’s father, Larry Moulton, said in the latest issue of People magazine that investigators are taking a closer look at his daughter.

“She’s trying to be as cooperative as she can. … I guess they think she’s going to break,” he was quoted as saying.

He said his daughter, who is a former teacher, is “really good with kids.”

He also said investigators have questioned her for six hours at a time during several sessions, have given her two polygraphs and have twice taken her truck away.

Investigators have said the truck was removed from her home for repairs.

When the magazine’s interviewer asked Moulton if he thinks his daughter will be arrested, Moulton said, “I think it’s 50-50.”

Investigators have refused to comment about any possible suspects or persons of interest in the case, but they have said they believe it is an “isolated incident.”

* Read the statement

This story is in progress and will be updated . . .
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1533 on: June 29, 2010, 12:39:17 AM »

Missing Oregon Boy's Father Separates from Stepmother
By Elaine Aradillas
Tuesday June 29, 2010 12:10 AM EDT

Even as police focused attention on missing Oregon boy Kyron Horman's stepmother, the 7-year-old child's family maintained a united front – until now.

Within the last two days, Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, has moved out of the house he shared with wife Terri Moulton Horman, and he brought their 18-month-old daughter Kiara with him, a source tells PEOPLE.

On Monday night, Terri Horman was served with a restraining order and divorce papers, the Oregonian reports.

Meanwhile, Kyron's mother, Desiree Young, and her husband Tony, have joined Kaine Horman in releasing a cryptic statement saying they're pulling back from the public eye.

"We understand that we have free access to the media but are limiting statements to the media to keep the integrity of the investigation intact," the three stated. "Any actions taken by the investigation, or by us, are based on the best interests of Kyron and Kiara and comply with the law. Beyond this, we have no comment on the matter."

Terri Horman's name is not included in the statement, and a source tells PEOPLE she is no longer officially speaking for the family as she has in the past.

As recently as last Friday, Kyron's father said he believed his wife was "committed" to finding him.

Terri, who has helped raise Kyron since he was a baby, was the last person known to have seen him, telling police she dropped the second-grader off June 4 at a science fair at his Portland-area school.

Since then, she has taken two polygraphs and deputies sent out a questionnaire asking if anybody had seen Terri or her truck the day the boy disappeared.

Terri Horman's dad tells PEOPLE in the current issue she's been interviewed repeatedly, as long as six hours at a time, and that police have inspected her truck twice. Asked if he though authorities would arrest Terri, her father said it was "fifty-fifty."
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20397855,00.html

_____

Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1534 on: June 29, 2010, 12:45:24 AM »

This is the first case where I can say I am in awe of the way LE has handled this. I think time will show that they conducted this case in the best possible manner. All of the resources used, the quick response and truly the way they fed the public only what was needed. It's all about getting Kyron back, not playing politics. Praying for this little man's safe return.

Mohandas Gandhi
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1535 on: June 29, 2010, 12:48:20 AM »

This is the first case where I can say I am in awe of the way LE has handled this. I think time will show that they conducted this case in the best possible manner. All of the resources used, the quick response and truly the way they fed the public only what was needed. It's all about getting Kyron back, not playing politics. Praying for this little man's safe return.

I agree except I don't feel good about finding Kyron safe.  Where would he be?  Sadly I think something terrible happened to Kyron or he would have turned up by now.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1536 on: June 29, 2010, 12:48:46 AM »

Thanks Darla

i remember hearing fbi then this guys name, Humbert, Ryan Lee ,not sure what it is
http://www.mcso.us/PAID/BookingDetail.aspx?ID=27xRxyoGA0bIKEM34cxnrQ==

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1537 on: June 29, 2010, 01:07:15 AM »

reports on another site that Terri is supposedly going live on kgw news at 10p.  Isn't it about 10p on the west coast now? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1538 on: June 29, 2010, 01:09:44 AM »

reports on another site that Terri is supposedly going live on kgw news at 10p.  Isn't it about 10p on the west coast now? 

10:10 PM PT right now.

Janet

_____

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1539 on: June 29, 2010, 01:10:14 AM »

Man, someone tried to start a thread about that SAR guy, Harry Oakes, at WS, and they locked it up tight until they could verify it.  I'm tired of this extreme censorship.  (I just started visiting these forums again after several months.  The censorship has gotten really bad at HFTM, too.)  Is it bad here?  I guess I will know if my post disappears!

They were reporting that he is starting his search today, and that the family won't give him Kyron's scent.
Glad you're here Claycat!! I think you will be happy here Smile Of course we don't always agree but that's okay, we all have our hearts in the right place. Everybody brings a little something to the table. : Welcome!!

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.