April 26, 2024, 01:37:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #1 6/5/10 - 6/30/10  (Read 567152 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1540 on: June 29, 2010, 01:13:01 AM »

Unless you are in the Portland area likely not to be live.  All we can do is keep checking the websites:

http://www.kgw.com/
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1541 on: June 29, 2010, 01:15:03 AM »

I don't have Terri's FB handy.  Folks are saying that her pic has changed.  Supposedly of Terri, her older son, Kyron, the baby... but no Kaine.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1542 on: June 29, 2010, 01:18:49 AM »

Unless you are in the Portland area likely not to be live.  All we can do is keep checking the websites:

http://www.kgw.com/

Thanks for the link, Klaas.

Someone else mentioned that the news there is at 11p not 10p. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1543 on: June 29, 2010, 01:22:13 AM »

Kyron’s father files for divorce, gets restraining order
Story Published: Jun 28, 2010 at 7:55 PM PDT

In a statement released Monday afternoon through the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office, Kyron’s biological mother, Desiree Young, his stepfather, Tony Young, and Kaine Horman, said they don’t want to say too much to the media for fear that it may damage the integrity of the investigation.

“We are in complete support of that investigation,” they wrote. “Any actions taken by the investigation, or by us, are based on the best interests of Kyron and Kiara and comply with the law. Beyond this, we have no comment on the matter.”

The statement was not signed by Terri.

In a phone interview, Desiree Young was asked if Terri knew they had written the statement. She said, “No, Terri didn’t know that we wrote this statement.” She wouldn’t comment as to why Terri wasn’t involved in the writing of it.

http://www.katu.com/news/97360254.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1544 on: June 29, 2010, 01:23:19 AM »

Goodnight Monkeys. Prayers for Kyron to be home safe . God Bless you lil man.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1545 on: June 29, 2010, 01:23:45 AM »

Scanner link......... lol

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?action=cwp&ctid=2230

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1546 on: June 29, 2010, 01:24:52 AM »

Thanks, cartfly!   

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1547 on: June 29, 2010, 01:25:42 AM »

Terri's facebook link:

http://www.facebook.com/terri.horman

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1548 on: June 29, 2010, 01:51:22 AM »

Ok I am coming out of hiding. Well I am sure every other step mother out there who has tried beyond everything to dispel the "wicked step mother" stigma is wanting to rip the hair right out of this woman's head. You know how hard it is to be a step mother in todays society? Not only with adults but with the other parent and with the kids as well. So many movies depict the step mom as a horrible person who wants nothing more then to be rid of the "little brats" that come with the man of her choice. Now this POS does something to this sweet little boy? I hope she rots in the hell she has made for herself. What an honor she had to care for a boy like Kyron. He called her mom, she should have been proud of that and cherished it as the special gift it is. He could have called her Terri, but he called her mom, what an idiot she is.

I am just heartbroken and so worried for this little boy. Where is he and what happened to him? They need to arrest Terri and charge her with a stiff crime, perhaps then she will break and say what happened. Hopefully this will lead us to a live Kyron.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1549 on: June 29, 2010, 02:00:25 AM »

These latest developments are very depressing....I am very worried for Kyron, as I have been since the beginning.  This does not sound good...prayers for this little guy....

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1550 on: June 29, 2010, 02:19:43 AM »

Holy potatos, I step away for the day and all hell breaks loose!! I just finished reading, phew!

It sounds like LE doesn't think Terri is mentally stable to remove the baby.

Also, to those who saw Terri's facebook before it went private, she had a post about an incident somewheres like a Chuckee cheese where some other child "did" something to the baby. She went on to describe how she dealt with this other kid. I don't remember her exact "words" but it sounded really harsh to me. (Terri's handling of this other child) I with I had screenshot the page before it went private. Anyone else remember seeing that?

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1551 on: June 29, 2010, 02:32:33 AM »

Ok I am coming out of hiding. Well I am sure every other step mother out there who has tried beyond everything to dispel the "wicked step mother" stigma is wanting to rip the hair right out of this woman's head. You know how hard it is to be a step mother in todays society? Not only with adults but with the other parent and with the kids as well. So many movies depict the step mom as a horrible person who wants nothing more then to be rid of the "little brats" that come with the man of her choice. Now this POS does something to this sweet little boy? I hope she rots in the hell she has made for herself. What an honor she had to care for a boy like Kyron. He called her mom, she should have been proud of that and cherished it as the special gift it is. He could have called her Terri, but he called her mom, what an idiot she is.

I am just heartbroken and so worried for this little boy. Where is he and what happened to him? They need to arrest Terri and charge her with a stiff crime, perhaps then she will break and say what happened. Hopefully this will lead us to a live Kyron.

Tracey-You are a wonderful step mother. You love all children, biological or not.
Unfortunately, not all step parents bond with their step kids. I think you are a rare gem. And yes, she does make step parents look bad. I know several people who are step parents and you would never know those children were not their bio children. Then others I have known did not have that attachment.

I felt like Terri was like my stepmother/stepmonster. From looking at her facebook (before it went private) my first reaction was where are the pictures of Kyron? Her facebook was full of pictures of the baby, stories of the baby and hardly any mention of Kyron.  There were very few recent pics of Kyron. That disturbed me.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1552 on: June 29, 2010, 02:45:36 AM »

Holy potatos, I step away for the day and all hell breaks loose!! I just finished reading, phew!

Also, to those who saw Terri's facebook before it went private, she had a post about an incident somewheres like a Chuckee cheese where some other child "did" something to the baby. She went on to describe how she dealt with this other kid. I don't remember her exact "words" but it sounded really harsh to me. (Terri's handling of this other child) I with I had screenshot the page before it went private. Anyone else remember seeing that?

This person named Ruthie has a text version of Terri's FB wall from about the end of May til it went private, maybe it's in here?  Haven't read thru it all yet.  She has a bunch of other stuff re the FB in the rest of her site too.  Links to the right down a ways.  Also has a 'challenge' letter to whomever did what to Kyron.  That link is kind of near the top of page in the middle area.  Gotta nose around a bit.  lol 

http://ruthiessky.blogspot.com/2010/06/terri-moulton-hormans-facebook-wall.html

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1553 on: June 29, 2010, 02:55:35 AM »

This person named Ruthie has a text version of Terri's FB wall from about the end of May til it went private, maybe it's in here?  Haven't read thru it all yet.  She has a bunch of other stuff re the FB in the rest of her site too.  Links to the right down a ways.  Also has a 'challenge' letter to whomever did what to Kyron.  That link is kind of near the top of page in the middle area.  Gotta nose around a bit.  lol 

Thanks Wyks, awesome find!!! I have mentally made a note to get screen shots on all future cases. (kicking self in butt...)

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1554 on: June 29, 2010, 03:01:49 AM »

Thanks Wyks, awesome find!!! I have mentally made a note to get screen shots on all future cases. (kicking self in butt...)

Glad it helps!  And I hear ya about screenshots, dagnabbit!  lol  Had I done that, I could have had the DATE stamp on the sci fair project pic that Terri took on the 3rd, but uploaded on the 4th.  Then she deleted the date stamp on the pic.  No way to prove that except to say.. but but but, I sawwwww it.  LOL  As did several others.  But hey, maybe the screenshots we want will show up someday?  We can only hope.  lol 

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1555 on: June 29, 2010, 03:06:52 AM »

My sons former step mother could have done something like this. She resented my children for being her husbands children. She saw them as a financial drain on her household, someone who she had to compete with for attention and she wanted nothing to do with them after she had gotten what she wanted, her own bio children from him. You know she once stepped on my childs foot and then screamed at him for getting in her way? She was a bitch, sorry for the curse, but it is true, she was. I thank God everyday my ex and her broke up. The only thing I regret is not being able to break away from my ex's grip when I was going to punch her. One good punch for the sake of my children, just one good punch. I cannot imagine the amount of anger that Desiree is feeling right now.

Thank you Cartfly for saying I am a good step mom, I am just trying to be a step mother who is not responsible for hours and hours of therapy when the girls grow up, lol. I love them, they are great kids.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1556 on: June 29, 2010, 03:18:36 AM »

Darn I couldn't find it. I know I saw it and it gave me a sort of uneasy feeling somewhat. It must have been before May. I had gone through quite a few pages on her facebook when Kyron first disappeared.Hopefully, someone else may have captured the entire thing. I did notice she stated (before Kyron disappeared) going to the gym with Kitty so I guess she was working out again to some degree. Anyone know what Freddy's is? She mentions that she likes going to Freddy's.

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1557 on: June 29, 2010, 03:27:19 AM »

My sons former step mother could have done something like this. She resented my children for being her husbands children. She saw them as a financial drain on her household, someone who she had to compete with for attention and she wanted nothing to do with them after she had gotten what she wanted, her own bio children from him. You know she once stepped on my childs foot and then screamed at him for getting in her way? She was a bitch, sorry for the curse, but it is true, she was. I thank God everyday my ex and her broke up. The only thing I regret is not being able to break away from my ex's grip when I was going to punch her. One good punch for the sake of my children, just one good punch. I cannot imagine the amount of anger that Desiree is feeling right now.

Thank you Cartfly for saying I am a good step mom, I am just trying to be a step mother who is not responsible for hours and hours of therapy when the girls grow up, lol. I love them, they are great kids.
Kids know,  in my opinion if someone is really sincere about them.

I knew instantly that my stepdad was a really good person that truly came to love us. My stepmom however in the early years made my life hell and it hurt to see my Dad stand by her. In her later years, I think she came to like us a little, lol.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1558 on: June 29, 2010, 06:06:23 AM »

anyway - if she was using all the way back then - it would be the biggest case of delayed roid rage ever. 

Rob - my point is now that the baby is 18 months, is she trying to get back into shape and taking steroids NOW

I know she said she wanted to go to the gym - but how does anyone know she's taking roids now? I'm confused?

Nobody knows.  It's a WHAT IF she is.  Trying to think of some reason why a normal woman would harm a child she has raised.

well, there are many people that kill their kids and they have nothing to do with steroids. It happens every day. Roid rage does exist, but it is always an enormous assh*le that was an enormous assh*le before the drugs - they just enhance it.

it's rare that roids will ever take a normal functioning person and turn them into a raging homicidal maniac.

other drugs will do that more readily.

Money...she did it for the dough, this is my opinion. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1559 on: June 29, 2010, 06:22:21 AM »

Good morning Monkey's,

Thanks to all for the updates.  Thank-You Klaas for the monkey icons.

Do you have this link?

Kyron Horman's stepmother served with documents for restraining order, divorce
Published: Monday, June 28, 2010, 8:12 PM     Updated: Monday, June 28, 2010, 11:05 PM

Lynne Terry, The Oregonian

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_stepmom_terri_mo.html

Kyron Horman's stepmother was served with a restraining order and a petition for dissolution of marriage about 6 p.m. Monday, a source confirmed.

The legal papers came as a complete surprise to Terri Moulton Horman, the source said.

Approached earlier in the day at her home in Northwest Portland, she had denied a report by KPTV 12/Fox TV news that her husband, Kaine Horman, and 18-month-old daughter, Kiara, had moved out.

smip...

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.