April 24, 2024, 03:52:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #1 6/5/10 - 6/30/10  (Read 566749 times)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1620 on: June 29, 2010, 02:34:21 PM »

Okay - I really need stop lurking and reading and get back to work!

but I just read the divorce petition on KATU ... he last lived in the home on 6/26 ... wonder what happened that day ...
Thanks, do you have the link on the divorce petition? Wonder what happened on 6/26?

Wasn't it Saturday the 26th that Terri was going to take the 2nd polygraph?
Well apparently that didn't go well ...

I give him credit for not beating the crap outta her before he left ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1621 on: June 29, 2010, 02:38:17 PM »

If this was a result of Post partum depression or psychosis, the symptoms displayed prior to homicide would have likely come out by now such as in the statement by Terri’s father. These disorders are not easy to hide from others as they can be debilitating. Furthermore, they usually occur soon after birth, not 15 months later. Andrea Yates was hospitalized a number of times and people were warned that she should not be left alone with her children. Her symptoms were not subtle. She did not go from normal to psychosis overnight. If this was a matter of post partum, Terri has rights as this is legal as well as medically defined insanity. Law enforcement (FBI) would have handled this differently if this were the case, as they are professional behaviorists, I am only a student of the behavioral sciences. Fact is the mentally ill have rights, and if she were mentally ill, and the family knew, and did not help her, I don't think restraining orders and divorce proceeding would be happening as they are. 

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1622 on: June 29, 2010, 02:45:28 PM »

Thank you, Wyks!  Maybe Harry could check and see if Tanner has an item that Kyron's scent might be on.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1623 on: June 29, 2010, 02:46:43 PM »

There was scanner activity at 5:18pm on the 26th, as threat in driveway at Horman address. 5:24pm repeated address. That's all that is listed/that is all that came over the scanner.     Saw this on WS on Kyron's scanner link for member's only.  Don't know if it was an altercation that happened with family members or not.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1624 on: June 29, 2010, 02:47:09 PM »

Tanner and his grandmother talked to the media.  They might be willing to help Harry.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1625 on: June 29, 2010, 02:47:28 PM »

Thank you, Wyks!  Maybe Harry could check and see if Tanner has an item that Kyron's scent might be on.

Thanks Claycat, that's a great idea!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1626 on: June 29, 2010, 02:49:08 PM »

There was scanner activity at 5:18pm on the 26th, as threat in driveway at Horman address. 5:24pm repeated address. That's all that is listed/that is all that came over the scanner.     Saw this on WS on Kyron's scanner link for member's only.  Don't know if it was an altercation that happened with family members or not.

Wow!  I guess that may be when Kaine left with the little girl.  Thanks!  I had missed that.

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1627 on: June 29, 2010, 02:50:20 PM »

Smile  I just want Kyron to be found!  Whatever it takes!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1628 on: June 29, 2010, 02:51:47 PM »

Have you guys seen Kyron's diorama (in his sci project) up close?  At the top left is a lil monkey.     And a 'red-eyed-tree-frog' is also called a 'monkey frog' because it is extremely dexterous.   

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1629 on: June 29, 2010, 02:53:23 PM »

I also thought the teacher might have something with his scent on it.

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1630 on: June 29, 2010, 02:54:36 PM »

I also thought the teacher might have something with his scent on it.

That is also a great idea, Brandi!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1631 on: June 29, 2010, 02:55:21 PM »

Wow!  I guess that may be when Kaine left with the little girl.  Thanks!  I had missed that.
That is what I was wondering 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1632 on: June 29, 2010, 02:56:31 PM »

That sure is a great project for such a young boy  an angelic monkey
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1633 on: June 29, 2010, 03:08:01 PM »

That sure is a great project for such a young boy  an angelic monkey

I was amazed at his artwork, too!  It is advanced for a child that age.  Or was... Sad 

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1634 on: June 29, 2010, 03:22:32 PM »

IMO, school projects are assigned so that parents can sit with their children and teach them how to do the project.

I have helped a few youngins in my family, and taught them how to do backgrounds, how to use a nice font, how to blend colors, where to sit the pictures, etc...

I have found that even a 5 year old can learn just about everything, and after they learn something one time, the next time they can do it themselves.

IF the parents do the projects, and don't sit with the child and teach them how it's done, it teaches the kid that they are not capable of doing a good job and their self-esteem really suffers... even if they bring an exceptional project to school.

I think that most teachers expect a certain ushering by the parents.

Smile
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1635 on: June 29, 2010, 03:25:40 PM »

That's true!  I worked with my son on his school projects.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1636 on: June 29, 2010, 03:29:43 PM »

Seamus O Riley, the Statement Analysis guy, has a new post up....  I love this guy!  If you haven't checked out his site, might want to do so.  He has analysis for many cases, this one, HaLeigh's, Caylee's, etc, with comments from readers below his posts.  IMO, the articles are a great read and informative!!! 

Here's his latest, for those who cannot get to his site right now:

Kyron's Family Statement

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

Horman Family statement

We have been fully briefed by law enforcement on the on-going criminal investigation. We are in complete support of that investigation. We have asked the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office to facilitate releasing this statement for us due to their access to the media/flash news.

We understand that we have free access to the media but are limiting statements to the media to keep the integrity of the investigation intact.

Any actions taken by the investigation, or by us, are based on the best interests of Kyron and Kiara and comply with the law. Beyond this, we have no comment on the matter.

Desiree, Tony and Kaine

<bolded below by Seamus>

"We have been fully briefed" is different than "we have been briefed". In this statement, the extra words give us additional information.

Being "fully" briefed implies that previously, they have been less than "fully" briefed (only "briefed") and the "fullness" of the information is likely the reason why this once united family no longer has the step mother's signature.

"on going criminal investigation" are specifically chosen words that are horrific for parents to utter. They would rather have said to have been briefed on the "search" but they didn't. This statement is in correlation with the police.

"complete" support rather than "support" confirms the earlier analysis (see previous family statements analyzed) where there was distance and a fracture between the entire family (including step mom) and law enforcement. This sensitivity added may indicate that they were not "completely" supportive previously and the change where step mother's signature is missing indicates the reason for the change. This is an important statement.

Also note that this family has not sought media attention for themselves, but only to keep Kyron's picture in the public view. No talk show circuit, no marketing of Kyron's pictures, names, etc. They went on reluctantly and mom could not hide her disdain for step mom. They released (not sold) video to heighten public awareness.

As previous analysis showed, the Mom does not know what happened to Kyron.

It would appear that the dad is moving away from his wife, step mom In Scientific Content Analysis, we not only look at the words used, but missing words as well.

Step mom's absence speaks volumes.

I think it is likely that this case is coming to a head, and we will hear about Kyron's behaviors (ADHD) from the step mother's attorney. We may also learn what is in any protection order that a judge allegedly signed.

I hope to keep the latest analysis up, and appreciate viewers posting the statements for analysis.

On a personal note, my son is 8 years old. This cuts close to the bone and is beyond sad. The mother's letter to her son should be revisited.

Mom and Dad's post event media appearance behavior points to how innocent parents act in a tragedy. There is, in spite of Cindy Anthony's claims to the contrary, a "book" or studies on how parents behave. The parents have had their lives ripped apart and have had no desire to market or exploit this tragedy. They were honest and straight forward; no passive language (used to conceal), no selling of pictures, videos, book rights, or dolls. This is what victims look like: lost, befuddled, angry, scared, and terribly hurt. Their concern is the "integrity of the investigation", which is the natural anger that grieving parents feel.

At this point, they may now believe Kyron to be dead. I would not be surprised to hear the father begin to use past tense language (Morgan Harrington's dad) as he may accept this first, to be strong for the family, but I expect Mom to slip between past and present tense, as she struggles to accept what it is that the police have shared with them.

If sharing information with a family corrupts an investigation, it makes sense not to. But to keep a family "in the dark" (I hope to write about Dr. and Mrs Harrington's loss of their daughter, Morgan), is cruel and unfair.

I get a sense from the tone of the statement that they know. Normally, we would call "fully" briefed "sensitive", but we remain flexible given the dynamics of the case, and recognize that "fully" may not be sensitive in the sense of "less confident", but rather due to the change of people making the statement (sans step mother).

Our prayers continue.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1637 on: June 29, 2010, 03:32:41 PM »

Thanks Wyks  an angelic monkey
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1638 on: June 29, 2010, 03:33:06 PM »

Thank you for posting that, Wyks.  I'm pleased we can access good information like that here.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1639 on: June 29, 2010, 03:39:33 PM »

Claycat good work peeping.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.