April 16, 2024, 07:57:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #1 6/5/10 - 6/30/10  (Read 565506 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1640 on: June 29, 2010, 03:59:21 PM »

You're welcome Rosie and Claycat! 

Seamus O Riley (peter) has been asked about why he mentions ADHD in his analysis.  He responds in his comments section, can go there to read more fully what he says.   
https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=34799002&postID=2292547104899111996

Basically, what he said about ADHD is his guess, based on the supposed paperwork that Terri needed the teacher to fill out. (which he concedes may not have truly happened, or just said by Terri to establish an alibi etc).  At any rate, his guess is that perhaps Kyron was having ADHD acting-out behaviors, and maybe Terri snapped. 

And as a parent who raised 2 sons with ADHD, and one with ADD....... oh yesssssssssssss there can be times when...... lol.. oh yeah.  Thankfully the good majority of us didn't act on what we 'could have' at the time.  I still look back and wonder how my sons and I managed to get thru those growing years with everyone alive and me not in prison.     ADHD kids can be OMG challenging to the max!!!!!!! 

If this is what happened with Terri, if she suddenly had ENOUGH!! and snapped........ well.. ermm.. I still won't cut her any slack, cuz there is a brief moment where she could have chosen to walk away and calm down, regroup, deal with the situ later.  I know that moment well.  And know other parents do too.  And here still sit our kids/teens/young adults, who had or still have ADD/ADHD, alive and well, even if a bit rough around the edges for the experiences we've all been thru. 

IMO.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1641 on: June 29, 2010, 04:00:03 PM »

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1642 on: June 29, 2010, 04:03:45 PM »

Awwwww Brandi!!!!!!!!!  You've outdone yourself, m'dear!     That is my most fav pic of Kyron.... His smile reaches his eyes.  Love that pic with the froggies and note added.  Thank you!

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1643 on: June 29, 2010, 04:04:21 PM »

There was scanner activity at 5:18pm on the 26th, as threat in driveway at Horman address. 5:24pm repeated address. That's all that is listed/that is all that came over the scanner.     Saw this on WS on Kyron's scanner link for member's only.  Don't know if it was an altercation that happened with family members or not.

Wow!  I guess that may be when Kaine left with the little girl.  Thanks!  I had missed that.

Claycat good work peeping.

Hello ClayCat & Monkey's,

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?stid=41

A fellow Monkey posted this link a few days ago, sorry, please, forgive...I can't remember the fellow monkey.

Can you look up an June 26 incident from this gizmo scanner?  Do you need to register? Thank-you.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1644 on: June 29, 2010, 04:06:08 PM »

Awwwww Brandi!!!!!!!!!  You've outdone yourself, m'dear!     That is my most fav pic of Kyron.... His smile reaches his eyes.  Love that pic with the froggies and note added.  Thank you!

I agree -- very well done:)

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1645 on: June 29, 2010, 04:10:25 PM »

Brandi,

You keep the warm heart memories smoldering.  May I, please, ask do you have Kyron's "car seat" photo?
He is about two years old, wearing glasses and a smile.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1646 on: June 29, 2010, 04:14:59 PM »

Seahorse, I don't know of that car seat photo, but I'll search for it for you.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1647 on: June 29, 2010, 04:23:08 PM »

That is a great picture Brandi, thank-you.  Wyks early on in this case I saw mention on another forum about Kyron having ADHD or ADD, I remember asking on here if anyone else read that. I don't know if people were thinking he may have that or if they knew.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1648 on: June 29, 2010, 04:23:24 PM »

Seahorse, I don't know of that car seat photo, but I'll search for it for you.

This one, Seahorse?

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1649 on: June 29, 2010, 04:29:32 PM »

Brandi,

You keep the warm heart memories smoldering.  May I, please, ask do you have Kyron's "car seat" photo?
He is about two years old, wearing glasses and a smile.

Aww Brandi this is so cute.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1650 on: June 29, 2010, 04:32:47 PM »

That is a great picture Brandi, thank-you.  Wyks early on in this case I saw mention on another forum about Kyron having ADHD or ADD, I remember asking on here if anyone else read that. I don't know if people were thinking he may have that or if they knew.

Don't think anyone knows yet for sure, Rosie.  Just speculation based on what we've read so far.  Now that LE seems to be willing to confirm some things, perhaps we'll learn more in the coming days.   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1651 on: June 29, 2010, 04:36:32 PM »

Don't think anyone knows yet for sure, Rosie.  Just speculation based on what we've read so far.  Now that LE seems to be willing to confirm some things, perhaps we'll learn more in the coming days.   

Thank-you. I had been wondering why people were suggesting that.
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1652 on: June 29, 2010, 04:49:04 PM »

Great pics of Kyron. You can call me crazy but if I were in Terri's shoes and if I were innocent of this, I would screaming from the rooftops, filing for custody of my daughter, hiring a P.I. to find Kyron, and out there looking for him myself! If Terri is innocent she needs to put on her big girl panties and get cracking. No man would ever take away my child from me! There is a time to cry and a time to fight for justice.  But since this has not happened, and now we know that Kaine left on Saturday, guilt is written all over this. She is guilty in some way or another. I just do not know how, and I am wondering if LE does know and passed that info. to Kaine??
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1653 on: June 29, 2010, 04:49:39 PM »

Restraining Order Against Kyron's Stepmom Sealed

POSTED: 11:05 am PDT June 29, 2010
UPDATED: 11:42 am PDT June 29, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A restraining order filed against the stepmother of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman has been sealed until further notice, according to a judge's clerk.

Kaine Horman filed for divorce and a family abuse prevention act restraining order Monday against Terri Horman, who deputies said was the last person to see Kyron on the day he disappeared from Skyline School in northwest Portland.

The judge sealed the restraining order to prevent it from compromising the investigation into Kyron's disappearance, according to the clerk in Judge Keith Meisenheimer's office.

Kaine Horman's divorce petition asked that he receive sole custody of Kiara Horman, an 18-month-old girl who is the only common child in his marriage with Terri Horman.

The reason for filing the petition was listed as "irreconcilable differences."

A statement Monday from Kaine Horman, Desiree Young (Kyron's biological mother) and Tony Young (Kyron's stepfather) said the family was fully briefed by law enforcement and they support the ongoing criminal investigation. Terri Horman was not listed on the statement.

"Any actions taken by the investigation, or by us, are based on the best interests of Kyron and Kiara and comply with the law," the statement said.

Kyron's disappearance is currently a criminal investigation. Multnomah County sheriff's deputies said he was last seen June 4 at an early-morning school science fair. His disappearance was reported by family later that afternoon when he did not turn up at his school bus stop, deputies said.

In the days that followed, authorities led a massive ground-search operation that was one of the biggest search efforts in Oregon history. It involved more than 40 law enforcement agencies and hundreds of searchers.

Deputies have not said whether any evidence was found during the search, which covered several areas, including those around Skyline School and the Horman family's home.

Investigators released a flier earlier this month that included photos of Terri Horman and her truck in hopes of sparking new leads, but there have been no persons of interest or suspects named in the case.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1654 on: June 29, 2010, 04:49:48 PM »

Brandi-, may I please have your permission to use this pic and your nice artwork for the header on the next thread for Kyron? 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1655 on: June 29, 2010, 04:54:24 PM »

Great pics of Kyron. You can call me crazy but if I were in Terri's shoes and if I were innocent of this, I would screaming from the rooftops, filing for custody of my daughter, hiring a P.I. to find Kyron, and out there looking for him myself! If Terri is innocent she needs to put on her big girl panties and get cracking. No man would ever take away my child from me! There is a time to cry and a time to fight for justice.  But since this has not happened, and now we know that Kaine left on Saturday, guilt is written all over this. She is guilty in some way or another. I just do not know how, and I am wondering if LE does know and passed that info. to Kaine??

BBM.

All points to yes, AFAICS.

I also agree that Terri should have been acting more like a concerned parent (or step-parent) as soon as Kyron went missing and still should be. I don't think she has been acting that way, myself. Posting stuff that has nothing to do with Kyron on her myspace page is one indication to me. There would be NOTHING on my mind but making sure my child at home was being taken care of and searching for Kyron if i were her.

JMO.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1656 on: June 29, 2010, 04:55:24 PM »

Brandi-, may I please have your permission to use this pic and your nice artwork for the header on the next thread for Kyron? 

Sure, Muffy.

an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1657 on: June 29, 2010, 04:57:17 PM »

I couldn't agree with you more. No way would any man take my child away from me either. Since I really don't know much about these situations, and I guess Kaine had a right to take the child and leave, but it sure seems odd to me that this was allowed to happen. Is this rather an extraordinary situation where a parent takes a child like he has, and files for divorce right away, does Terri have no rights at all in this situation? Then again, I have no idea what kind of info the police have all given to Kaine.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1658 on: June 29, 2010, 05:04:48 PM »

Sure, Muffy.

an angelic monkey

Thank you Brandi.  My eldest son wore eyeglasses when he was young and the pictures of Kyron really tug at my heart, reminding me of my own child. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1659 on: June 29, 2010, 05:09:27 PM »

I couldn't agree with you more. No way would any man take my child away from me either. Since I really don't know much about these situations, and I guess Kaine had a right to take the child and leave, but it sure seems odd to me that this was allowed to happen. Is this rather an extraordinary situation where a parent takes a child like he has, and files for divorce right away, does Terri have no rights at all in this situation? Then again, I have no idea what kind of info the police have all given to Kaine.

Well, we seem to have caught Terri in a lie.

We know by the divorce papers that Kaine and his daughter moved out to an undisclosed location on Sat., June 25.

And yesterday, June 28, Terri reportedly denied that by saying: "It's just a rumor that needs to be squelched. Everything's fine."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_stepmom_terri_mo.html
"Approached earlier in the day at her home in Northwest Portland, she had denied a report by KPTV 12/Fox TV news that her husband, Kaine Horman, and 18-month-old daughter, Kiara, had moved out.

"Everything's good," she said, giving a thumbs up. "We heard that rumor. It's just a rumor that needs to be squelched. Everything's fine."

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.