April 26, 2024, 03:28:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #1 6/5/10 - 6/30/10  (Read 567161 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1700 on: June 29, 2010, 08:16:21 PM »

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Terri-Horman-may-talk-to-the-media/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx

Terri Horman may talk to the media

Last Update: 4:46 pm

Terri may talk to the media
PORTLAND, Ore. – Terri Moulton Horman was “blindsided” by the divorce papers, according to a close friend.

A friend of Terri who wished to remain anonymous, told KOIN Local 6 Kyron Horman’s step-mother was caught off guard when she was served divorce papers as well as a restraining order from her husband and Kyron’s father, Kaine Horman.

“Terri didn’t know she was going to be hit with divorce papers or a restraining order,” the friend said.

The friend said Terri may consider talking publicly and airing her side of the story.

“She’s been doing what Kaine said all along and he’s been telling her to stay quiet. The public will benefit from hearing what she has to say.”
(snipped)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1701 on: June 29, 2010, 08:20:17 PM »

Rob you make some very good points. I just don't know what to think.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1702 on: June 29, 2010, 08:24:00 PM »

Sorry if this has already been posted.  This may explain Kaine's getting a TRO, seeing at how he supposedly moved out on the 26th, same day as below.   

Found this posted at IS, and believe it may be referring to the scanner thread at WS, not sure tho.

~~~

"I found the scanner chatter post that was being referenced on another forum. It wasn't an altercation. There was scanner activity at 5:18pm on the 26th, as threat in driveway at Horman address. 5:24pm repeated address. That's all that is listed/that is all that came over the scanner. So, factually, not a "altercation" but a "threat in the driveway at the Horman home". That is all that was reported as coming over the scanner on the 26th."

It also could be that the threat involved a gun, and that is why Terri is not to be allowed access to a gun. 

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1703 on: June 29, 2010, 08:24:12 PM »

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Terri-Horman-may-talk-to-the-media/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx

Terri Horman may talk to the media

Last Update: 4:46 pm

Terri may talk to the media
PORTLAND, Ore. – Terri Moulton Horman was “blindsided” by the divorce papers, according to a close friend.

A friend of Terri who wished to remain anonymous, told KOIN Local 6 Kyron Horman’s step-mother was caught off guard when she was served divorce papers as well as a restraining order from her husband and Kyron’s father, Kaine Horman.

“Terri didn’t know she was going to be hit with divorce papers or a restraining order,” the friend said.

The friend said Terri may consider talking publicly and airing her side of the story.

“She’s been doing what Kaine said all along and he’s been telling her to stay quiet. The public will benefit from hearing what she has to say.”
(snipped)
I would love to hear that, but at the same time I think she needs to be quiet and get a very good lawyer, she may get herself in more trouble if she speaks.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1704 on: June 29, 2010, 08:26:18 PM »

Sorry if this has already been posted.  This may explain Kaine's getting a TRO, seeing at how he supposedly moved out on the 26th, same day as below.   

Found this posted at IS, and believe it may be referring to the scanner thread at WS, not sure tho.

~~~

"I found the scanner chatter post that was being referenced on another forum. It wasn't an altercation. There was scanner activity at 5:18pm on the 26th, as threat in driveway at Horman address. 5:24pm repeated address. That's all that is listed/that is all that came over the scanner. So, factually, not a "altercation" but a "threat in the driveway at the Horman home". That is all that was reported as coming over the scanner on the 26th."

It also could be that the threat involved a gun, and that is why Terri is not to be allowed access to a gun. 

That's my thinking too, Claycat! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1705 on: June 29, 2010, 08:27:42 PM »

I am throwing this out to all and everyone. I know many feel that Terri is guilty for Kyron's disappearance. I cannot say either way. I feel that there is not enough " proof" to say that Terri is solely responsible or that she alone is guilty. I posted this earlier and am waiting approval. I understand that conventional theory is typically what it is.  If it looks like a duck, walks, quacks like a duck .. it must be a duck. I don't know in this scenario if that is truly correct. I am not posing as a Terri Horman cheerleader. I am only offering up info.  Please though read what I collected in thought. Again this is just my opinion. Its a long post .......

After reading along of all that has transpired in the last day with Kaine and Terri, I am perplexed. My post is of Terri and Kaine ( jmo) Since this news is about them, as a couple.
I have felt all along that Terri is a scapegoat in all of this. I do not know if she is involved or not. I find it ” because” she was the last one to have Kryon/see Kryon- and her comment of hitting the gym .. not to be enough to Hang her. It that comment on her fb was never found by the public/media. What would replace it? to cause her such scrutiny. Other than she being the one who took Kyron to school the day of June 4th. Understanding that she has not made any statements to the public on her own ( from her own mouth to the public’s ear).

I looked at Terri’s photos. The few that are online. If you go to this link, it has over 60+ photos of the Horman family. http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10003676-44.html?tag=page
The photo’s that are from 41-47 appear to be Christmas 2009. ( That would be just 6 months ago)
Photo 42: Is Kaine, Kyron, Kitty sitting on the couch with a Wii Band Hero.
* I see in the photo that the couch has a sheet on it. On the upper left side is a woman’s pink silk robe/PJ. Was Terri sleeping on the couch? Not with Kaine.
Photo 43: closer photo that it is clearly a woman’s pj - not a silk blouse etc.
Kaine is dressed in day clothes. Kids in their pj’s.
Photo 44: shows Kaine/Terri/Kyron/James - Terri looks noticeably Healthy, Happy, Face with color, Fit - and I may add twenty years younger than the present photo’s they are showing to the public now.
Photo 47: shows again the Wii with Kyron/James and Kitty in the background.
I notice too that all the gifts that are being shown in the photo’s are family oriented. Mom is usually Santa - so I don’t think that Kaine picked out these gifts.
I believe these photos are from the Same Christmas, Kitty is all the photos(except for One) and Kyron has his Teeth * his front teeth.
It shows too that Kyron and his brother had a good relationship. James is happily showing Kyron all the gifts. I notice too that in most of the photos from this link shows Kyron in over sized t-shirts. I think that the T-shirts were either once James’ or they were his and Kyron liked to wear his big brothers shirts.
Going back to the photo with the sheet on the couch. It screams at me that someone was sleeping on it. Not just a couch cover say for Boots ..(to prevent cat hair) if that was the case it would be ” cover that went with the room decor” such as a full couch cover.
What happened in the last 6 mos between Kaine and Terri. Why did Terri’s appearance fall apart? For someone who worked very very hard in her past ( Body Builder) and to me looks exceptionally healthy/fit in the photo named. Taken *I believe* 6 mos ago. Even the photo of her above ” She looks Great” unlike she does at present. I did see photos of Terri after the baby and she again looked awesome. Snapped back quite well. I wish I could find that photo.
Looking at the ” Big Picture” and not tearing apart the unknown. The known is that Kyron’s Mother divorced Kaine when she was almost due to have Kyron. A divorce does not happen over night. For a pregnant woman at term, to follow through and Divorce her husband is very telling. Was this for reasons of custody? Did he threaten her and she beat him to the punch by filing for Divorce. For her to file a retraining order on him as well is very telling.
What is it with Kaine and kids? Seems to be quite a correlation doesn’t it. I wonder what kind of Husband he was to Desiree. What type of Man he really is. I feel for Terri to lose her exterior so quickly, to show considerable aging, to gain weight so quickly, is a product of what was going on inside the Horman house. If you notice her skin today is paste white, her hair is frizzy and not glossy or shiny. That to me is Stress related. Not recreational drugs or anything that others are contemplating for her loss of looks. If Terri was abusing Drugs/Alcohol Kaine would know. Him working in/out of the house he would see Terri and how she cared for Kitty. If he had any inclination that Terri was not capable he would have taken action immediately.
I think this all points to Kaine. I think he is very controlling. He knows he is the bread winner. He holds all the cards. Was he having an Affair? And not only told Terri he was but he told her ” If Only she could be a Better Wife/Mother” he would not have to go out else where .. that it was her fault. For his actions outside of the home. Which is another way of creating control and holding Terri mentally hostage.
Words snipped from a Dr. Phil book. I am not a huge Dr Phil fan - but this does make sense in this scenario. http://drphil.com/articles/article/561
He speaks of Emotions felt when a Divorce is pending. My Gut says that Kaine, had in the near past threatened Terri with Divorce. Nothing to do with Kyron being missing.
Rejection and Despair ((Both Kaine and Terri could be feeling this since they have suffered Divorces in their pasts))
“Feelings of rejection may run high because we often measure the results of our efforts in terms of whether or not the world accepts or rejects us,” Dr. Phil says. Sometimes, another person’s reaction can be a barometer of our worth and value. “When the love of our life leaves us, any past rejection issues can be magnified.” You may feel unworthy, not good enough or like damaged goods. A divorce may also signify the failure of your dream, because you couldn’t make the marriage work.
Bitterness ( again both of them could feel this)
“Riding what I call the bitter bus is pretty common for many reasons,” Dr. Phil says. You may be bitter that your spouse ruined the perfect family ideal you believed in and threw your life in turmoil. You may also feel like you didn’t deserve this outcome.
** Going back to Kaine working from inside the house and at his place of work - triggers me to think again that he likes to Monitor .. and Did very much so Monitor Terri.
If you have ever lived with an silent abuser( I have) they love to ” check in” ” check up” and make their presence known - You live in My World, I make the rules/I make the money. We do not share as a couple.I am the king and you follow along.* Which all happens after the Lovey Dovey Honeymoon syndrome is over. That is not a loving relationship. That is a Man who brings in his insecurities from his past marriage. And throws it to the NEW Wife hand over fist .. so that she is controlled by him. So he wont be known as a failure ..yet again. Did Terri send James away, because he was old enough - to hear and see the turmoil. That he tried to step in and protect his Mother. So Terri sent James away, that he would not be in the middle. To protect him. Terri was in control of that choice to send James away. Its not like she was court ordered to lose her son. Notice how it has not been said that Kaine is the best DAD on the planet. By Desiree or anyone for that matter. Desiree doesn’t have a leg to stand on -other than do go along with what ever was created in court ( that she was able to have Kyron in her life)visitation. She would do nothing to disrupt that.

I just think that Kaine has been left out of this picture. That he is somewhat to be seen as Hero ..and I don’t believe it. I think he has alliances, he has people in his corner. He has his own itinerary. Even if Terri’s life is destroyed along the way. To Him, Terri is disposable. Maybe Terri is scared to death to speak up for herself. Did anyone ever think of that? Kaine has now filed for Divorce/ Full custody of Kitty. Something is not being said here. In the wake of tragedy families bond closer, they do not rip apart ( even if they do not like each other). Even if Terri had something to do with Kyron’s disappearance( which I do not believe she did) the timing of this Divorce/Custody battle is irony. It’s Kaine’s life on repeat. I think Terri is being held to the wall - for reasons of ??? It will all come out soon enough. I think though that this blatant attack on Terri is going to bust wide open .. and it’s going to be a shock to all. jmo.
Praying for Kyron - Who I believe is an innocent bystander to a failed marriage and god knows what else.
-I would like to add that maybe James wanted to protect Kyron as well. Because James has been through all and everything. He has been shuffled around like a piece of luggage almost his entire life. He has no place to call home.  He has never known stability. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1706 on: June 29, 2010, 08:28:40 PM »

Okay she is crazy - certifiable!  Apparently she hasn't hired a lawyer yet ... or there is a lawyer out there who needs a new change of undies. 

Lady - lawyer up and shut up!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1707 on: June 29, 2010, 08:36:30 PM »

Okay she is crazy - certifiable!  Apparently she hasn't hired a lawyer yet ... or there is a lawyer out there who needs a new change of undies. 

I don't know what to think about wanting her to make a statement or not. I do know she is a liar though. So whatever she does say, I would be highly suspicious of.

I also want to say that I do not support the media fighting the sealing of the restraining order. LE and a judge feel releasing that info could hurt the investigation, so IMO it should remain sealed.

Normally, I want information released, but not if it might impede the investigation.

JMO.

ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1708 on: June 29, 2010, 08:36:53 PM »

So are the police alleging that Terri owns a gun? or has a history of using a gun in the commission of a crime?

It's getting deep 

I hope these cops are not singularly focused and in the end wrong.

I know that many believe that the school was too "occupied" with people and parents in for the science fair, but you know children have been abducted from a house when the parents were in another room.

I think I'll wait to see if there are charges before hoping on the bandwagon. I'm a fence sitter. 

I don't think the police are alleging anything but it's said that is part of the restraining order.  So I'm guessing that Kaine is saying that either she has threatened with a gun or has access to a gun and he fears it. 

Could it be that the truth encompassing what happened to Kyron has been revealed or strongly suspected and ... therefore it is assumed that his little sister could be at risk.  There are past instances where a parent does harm to his/her children to get back at the spouse.

Just speculating.

Janet

The father definately has some evidence pointing at Terri (negelct, child endangerment)..The police may just be waiting for her to crack, that's why they aren't naming her s suspect..they did the say thing with the girl in Phily in 2005 (I think)...they wouldn't name the guy that killed her a suspect....it's a police tactic....there's def something up with this restraining order...Terri didn't even get to dispute it...

I hope to GOD this little boy is okay...it's breaking my heart

In Aruba, everyone lies!! Except Jossy!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1709 on: June 29, 2010, 08:38:30 PM »

Here's why I'm leaning towards Terri having something to do with Kyron missing:

1.  She was the last person to see him
2.  LE appears to be leaning towards her as well and is asking for info from anyone who has seen her vehicle that morning/day
3.  LE asking for a 2nd polygraph
4.  The same day as the 2nd polygraph, Kaine moves out and takes 18mo old with him
5.  Terri's 16yr old son moves out
6.  Kaine files for divorce and gets a restraining order

Something is very wrong with Terri.  Her physical appearance has changed greatly in the past 6 months or so.  She almost looks like a different person. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1710 on: June 29, 2010, 08:41:04 PM »

Deenie - I understand where you are coming from.  I'm leaning towards thinking that Terri may even have a split personality.  She may not know what happened to Kyron but may be responsible for it.  That is my opinion.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1711 on: June 29, 2010, 08:42:04 PM »

Well, Wyks, I'm on time out at WS for baiting.  Someone asked if there was another search going.  (i.e. Oakes's search)  I told them there was, but I wasn't allowed to talk about it there.  That's why I was banned!  I didn't say any bad words or anything.  I really can't stand that place anymore!  I stayed gone for a long time, but I guess I need to stay gone forever.  I don't know how the others can stand it.  It really makes me sad.  People can't sleuth if they don't have all the information.  Mainstream media is not all the information!  Sometimes it's just disinformation!

I didn't mean to get off topic, but it did relate somewhat to Harry Oakes's independent search.  Actually, I believe one of the "mainstream" news stations made mention of several independent searches.

Have you hear any more from Mr. Oakes?

Brandi, your collage of Kyron is wonderful!

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1712 on: June 29, 2010, 08:43:32 PM »

I meant to say, have you "heard"!  Oops!

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1713 on: June 29, 2010, 08:43:35 PM »

I don't know what to think about wanting her to make a statement or not. I do know she is a liar though. So whatever she does say, I would be highly suspicious of.

I also want to say that I do not support the media fighting the sealing of the restraining order. LE and a judge feel releasing that info could hurt the investigation, so IMO it should remain sealed.

Normally, I want information released, but not if it might impede the investigation.

JMO.
The way her "friend" says 'the public will benefit greatly from hearing her side' ... makes me think someone's gonna get thrown under the bus ... wonder who ...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1714 on: June 29, 2010, 08:45:34 PM »

Deenie - I understand where you are coming from.  I'm leaning towards thinking that Terri may even have a split personality.  She may not know what happened to Kyron but may be responsible for it.  That is my opinion.
Now that is an interesting thought, and could very well be. Her appearance changing so drastically, and yes she looks like a different person. Something bad happened to her in the past six months, have a few thoughts to what may have happened, but of course have no idea.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1715 on: June 29, 2010, 08:48:16 PM »

JMO.

I completely agree with everything you said Brandi.  There is a reason why a judge and LE wanted the restraining order sealed..so it should not be opened..thank goodness this is Oregon and not Florida.

Secondly..I agree Terri has lied before..maybe the reason for her itching to make a public statement now.  I think that liars in general, in a case like this, love to make public statements and let their attorneys clean it up.  Think Joran VDS, think Drew Peterson, think Casey Anthony..they do what their attorneys say to a point..but just can't help taking center stage..which Terri has had since day one...why let that lapse when this opportunity presents its self?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1716 on: June 29, 2010, 08:49:44 PM »

Well, Wyks, I'm on time out at WS for baiting.  Someone asked if there was another search going.  (i.e. Oakes's search)  I told them there was, but I wasn't allowed to talk about it there.  That's why I was banned!  I didn't say any bad words or anything.  I really can't stand that place anymore!  I stayed gone for a long time, but I guess I need to stay gone forever.  I don't know how the others can stand it.  It really makes me sad.  People can't sleuth if they don't have all the information.  Mainstream media is not all the information!  Sometimes it's just disinformation!

I didn't mean to get off topic, but it did relate somewhat to Harry Oakes's independent search.  Actually, I believe one of the "mainstream" news stations made mention of several independent searches.

Have you hear any more from Mr. Oakes?

Brandi, your collage of Kyron is wonderful!

You stay right here with us monkeys!  That place is RIDICU-LICULOUS!  Here, I'll scooch over on my branch ... as long as you promise to grab me when I'm getting flung outta the cage!   

ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1717 on: June 29, 2010, 08:53:28 PM »

Here's why I'm leaning towards Terri having something to do with Kyron missing:

1.  She was the last person to see him
2.  LE appears to be leaning towards her as well and is asking for info from anyone who has seen her vehicle that morning/day
3.  LE asking for a 2nd polygraph
4.  The same day as the 2nd polygraph, Kaine moves out and takes 18mo old with him
5.  Terri's 16yr old son moves out
6.  Kaine files for divorce and gets a restraining order

Something is very wrong with Terri.  Her physical appearance has changed greatly in the past 6 months or so.  She almost looks like a different person. 

100% agree.....something is going to happen and sooner than later.......it's odd that they haven't said they found anything....I don't think they want to tip Terri off......especially in the whole Suavee (sp?) Island thing

In Aruba, everyone lies!! Except Jossy!
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1718 on: June 29, 2010, 08:55:28 PM »

So are the police alleging that Terri owns a gun? or has a history of using a gun in the commission of a crime?

It's getting deep 

I hope these cops are not singularly focused and in the end wrong.

I know that many believe that the school was too "occupied" with people and parents in for the science fair, but you know children have been abducted from a house when the parents were in another room.

I think I'll wait to see if there are charges before hoping on the bandwagon. I'm a fence sitter. 

I don't think the police are alleging anything but it's said that is part of the restraining order.  So I'm guessing that Kaine is saying that either she has threatened with a gun or has access to a gun and he fears it. 

I am sure it is a standard part of a restraining order - not particular to any person. But I am just catching up so. . .

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1719 on: June 29, 2010, 09:03:23 PM »

klaas - I take everything you just posted into account also - and it's circumstantial, but it is compelling. I am wondering how Terri, if she has changed so much in 6 months, could pull this all off? There has been no mention of an accomplice, none to my knowledge and no one is even implying any such thing. This is someone acting alone according to everything I have read so far.

How does Terri get from point A to point B with no one seeing her - she gets from the hallway to the back of the school where the steps may lead (IIRC). No one can be in two places at once.

In most missing person cases - a lil luck is involved, but with all these people all over - it's hard to imagine that Terri could abduct Kyron and no one see them walking back to the truck. Something is not making sense. And here's another thought - why abduct Kyron at all. He was with her and she could have picked any location to make some scheme occur. It's out of the realm of possibility for me to think that she purposefully set up an abduction where so many people could be witnesses. This is a house wife not a CIA deep operative.

I am interested to hear her speak and what she has to say. I think she was taking Kaine's advice and remaining silent. I am not sure how she gets from the hallway to the area where the steps must meet in the back (again, if I have that correct regarding the actual location) ..

One last point - in the Detective Forum there was that article that states that Kyron's classmate actually sees him last and after Terri. So if that account is correct, Terri is not the last to see Kyron. I'm not sure, but just making the point. If this is true - well, it sort of shoots a huge hole in the fact that Terri was the last to see him.

Something tells me that this case is not super complicated. And I say that because I am looking at who is involved. If we are to believe a housewife and whomever else is possibly involved - I doubt they have the skills to preform a perfect abduction.

On the other hand - if the case is very complicated - Terri, Kaine and any other family member is not involved. Take your pick, but I don't think anyone can mix a combination of the two. It's one or the other. If Terri did this and it has a family connection it's far from well planned or the work of a mastermind - afterall, the police have focused on her, so her masterminded plan was an epic fail to date.

If this is a pedophile, which I can't rule out because I don't know everything the police do - it is more complex than a family with little motive to kill a little boy who was obviously loved by many.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.