April 26, 2024, 05:48:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #1 6/5/10 - 6/30/10  (Read 567120 times)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1740 on: June 29, 2010, 09:42:58 PM »

Just because it's something I hadn't thought of ... stolen from InSession ... thanks InSession   

Kaine is the one who sent her son from the home ... eye for an eye kinda thing

Just thought that was an interesting theory.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1741 on: June 29, 2010, 09:43:39 PM »

Thanks, Wyks!

Brandi, the new one is beautiful, too!  It makes me sad, because Kyron may be seeing all the universe in its glory right now without his glasses.

tears crying

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1742 on: June 29, 2010, 09:43:57 PM »

Oops hit reply on the wrong post! Sorry I was talking about the project a few posts back! Klass or a mod can you delete what I said?

Removed
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 10:00:37 PM by klaasend » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1743 on: June 29, 2010, 09:44:07 PM »

So are the police alleging that Terri owns a gun? or has a history of using a gun in the commission of a crime?

It's getting deep 

I hope these cops are not singularly focused and in the end wrong.

I know that many believe that the school was too "occupied" with people and parents in for the science fair, but you know children have been abducted from a house when the parents were in another room.

I think I'll wait to see if there are charges before hoping on the bandwagon. I'm a fence sitter. 

I don't think the police are alleging anything but it's said that is part of the restraining order.  So I'm guessing that Kaine is saying that either she has threatened with a gun or has access to a gun and he fears it. 

Could it be that the truth encompassing what happened to Kyron has been revealed or strongly suspected and ... therefore it is assumed that his little sister could be at risk.  There are past instances where a parent does harm to his/her children to get back at the spouse.

Just speculating.

Janet

The father definately has some evidence pointing at Terri (negelct, child endangerment)..The police may just be waiting for her to crack, that's why they aren't naming her s suspect..they did the say thing with the girl in Phily in 2005 (I think)...they wouldn't name the guy that killed her a suspect....it's a police tactic....there's def something up with this restraining order...Terri didn't even get to dispute it...

I hope to GOD this little boy is okay...it's breaking my heart

What evidence?  If it was known that Terri was neglectful and presented a danger to Kyron why did Kaine leave his precious son in her care?  Kaine has to take some responsibility.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1744 on: June 29, 2010, 09:44:50 PM »

IMO, school projects are assigned so that parents can sit with their children and teach them how to do the project.

I have helped a few youngins in my family, and taught them how to do backgrounds, how to use a nice font, how to blend colors, where to sit the pictures, etc...

I have found that even a 5 year old can learn just about everything, and after they learn something one time, the next time they can do it themselves.

IF the parents do the projects, and don't sit with the child and teach them how it's done, it teaches the kid that they are not capable of doing a good job and their self-esteem really suffers... even if they bring an exceptional project to school.

I think that most teachers expect a certain ushering by the parents.

Smile
Guilty as charged Smile but I do expect my son to learn something from each one I help him with. He gets excited to do projects now and double checks that we have everything required by the teacher.

This was the post I meant to reply too! Yikes! Sorry everyone.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1745 on: June 29, 2010, 09:46:24 PM »

Deenie~ 

Am so sorry for all that you've gone thru!  I can sure relate to a good majority of that.  And frustrating when your own family won't believe you, over the one 'you know you know', whom 'they THINK they know but don't really'.  Sad.    You did the best for your daughter and yourself, the rest can fly a kite if they can't open their eyes long enough to see the truth.  Am glad you made it out safely. 

What you've said about Terri, and about Kaine.  Hmmmm... Thought-provoking for sure!  The thing is, this could exactly be what's going on.  All we know is what we are being spoon-fed by LE and the media.  We don't know what is really happening behind the scenes.  Wish we could sit down for a brief chat with Desiree, who might be able to one day paint a clearer picture of how things really are with Kaine. 

That Terri may be the scapegoat is possible.  It really could be.  It's true that something seems to have happened in her life to have caused drastic differences in such a short time.  And I cannot help but think that her family had to have noticed.  It could very well be that she had had enough back then and wanted out, but that was 'not allowed' by Kaine?  I dunno.  There's something about Kaine which I cannot put my finger on yet.  That's why I said earlier that while the focus may be on Terri at the moment, everything pointing to her........... don't be surprised if an arrest is made and it's not her.  Am hoping beyond hope that IF Kaine had anything to do with this, and Terri is simply the scapegoat, that LE are on top of this, playing along, and are fully prepared to rip the rug out from under him, or whomever may be their 'sekrit' perp. 

But IF it is Terri, then may God help her, cuz she's going down.  IMO.

Why O why do I straddle the fence so often in these cases ... the fence that stands smack between 'LE and the public think it's this one', but I'm over here going but but but.. what if they just want us to THINK that??  and there's either a real perp hiding in plain view right there, or one or more accomplices hiding behind the scapegoat who seems to be fully prepared to take the fall for everyone?????  shades of melissa huckaby.... <shiver me timbers>

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1746 on: June 29, 2010, 09:46:32 PM »

oh clarifying .. that kind of sounded like I'm stating as fact that Kaine sent the kid packing ... that's not known ... that's the theory ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1747 on: June 29, 2010, 09:47:25 PM »

✄snipped✄
Brandi-, may I please have your permission to use this pic and your nice artwork for the header on the next thread for Kyron? 

oops.....I already did that this afternoon, only I didn't ask permission 

Well, I made another if you want to use it sometime. Wink

Brandi, that picture you made of Kyron brought tears to my eyes. It truly captures Kyron and everything I bet he loves.  I can't help but feel so sad for this family and everyone that loves Kyron. an angelic monkey

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1748 on: June 29, 2010, 09:48:51 PM »

well my youngest says if i were to take my tin foil hat off, might help things.. that there's not a wolf behind every tree.  ??????? pfffffft! on him.   

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1749 on: June 29, 2010, 09:49:10 PM »

Thanks, Wyks!

Brandi, the new one is beautiful, too!  It makes me sad, because Kyron may be seeing all the universe in its glory right now without his glasses.

tears crying

Sorry. Intent was not to make anyone sadder.

It's a sad situation though, no matter where he is right now.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1750 on: June 29, 2010, 09:54:12 PM »

So are the police alleging that Terri owns a gun? or has a history of using a gun in the commission of a crime?

It's getting deep 

I hope these cops are not singularly focused and in the end wrong.

I know that many believe that the school was too "occupied" with people and parents in for the science fair, but you know children have been abducted from a house when the parents were in another room.

I think I'll wait to see if there are charges before hoping on the bandwagon. I'm a fence sitter. 

I don't think the police are alleging anything but it's said that is part of the restraining order.  So I'm guessing that Kaine is saying that either she has threatened with a gun or has access to a gun and he fears it. 

Could it be that the truth encompassing what happened to Kyron has been revealed or strongly suspected and ... therefore it is assumed that his little sister could be at risk.  There are past instances where a parent does harm to his/her children to get back at the spouse.

Just speculating.

Janet

The father definately has some evidence pointing at Terri (negelct, child endangerment)..The police may just be waiting for her to crack, that's why they aren't naming her s suspect..they did the say thing with the girl in Phily in 2005 (I think)...they wouldn't name the guy that killed her a suspect....it's a police tactic....there's def something up with this restraining order...Terri didn't even get to dispute it...

I hope to GOD this little boy is okay...it's breaking my heart

What evidence?  If it was known that Terri was neglectful and presented a danger to Kyron why did Kaine leave his precious son in her care?  Kaine has to take some responsibility.

Janet

Yes he does Janet and so does Bio mom, not to kick her right now, god knows she probably has enough regrets, but if it is correct that Terri was abusive and neglectful then why didn't the other adults in his life see this? If she was on drugs, did they not notice it? If she was drinking did they not notice the signs? If she had a gambling problem, did they not notice money missing from accounts? How could she have such a problem lifestyle which caused a child to go missing and not one adult, including a police officer, not notice the signs? I just don't get that.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1751 on: June 29, 2010, 09:55:42 PM »

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2010/06/30/the-levi-page-show

Levi Page show is presently chatting about Kyron's case.
Thank You Seahorse - I am listening

Your Welcome, Deenie,

The show is a little irrating, I think it is the high pitched womens voices. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1752 on: June 29, 2010, 09:57:40 PM »

TY for contacting him. I have read that quite a few people find him abrasive, but if it were my child, I would most definately want him on my side doing all he can. And yes, he does seem to care a lot for his dogs, which I find admirable!

I am praying that little Kyron will be found soon and brought safely back to those who love him. Maybe tomorrow we will have some good news!  an angelic monkey

You're welcome, NCSunny!  Some do and some don't.  I can relate with him and understand why he appears to be bitter... and abrasive to some.  Doesn't change it for me that he is excellent at what he does.  And yeah, I'm with you!  I'd definitely want his help if ever needed.  I love it too how he takes such good care of his dogs, and told him that.  He truly IS all about finding the missing and helping his dogs in every way to be up to the task of doing so.  Could be why he has the world leading search dog. 

Am glad there are so many of us praying and concentrating together on Kyron being found.   Thanks!!  an angelic monkey

shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1753 on: June 29, 2010, 09:58:13 PM »

Am I the only one thinking there was already something going really bad with Kaine and the stepmom the night before or the morning of Kyron's disappearance? Or is there a reason why Kaine only worked in the AM on that day?

It's being said that the reason he was only at the bus stop this one time was because he worked full time at Intel (I believe) and didn't get off until after Kyron was already home from school. He just happened to only work in the morning on the day Kyron went missing,

Everyone seems to be okay with that reason, but I find it strange that the *get off work early-lucky day to wait with the wife and daughter* just happened to fall on the day Kyron went missing?
Did Intel close early, send people home, as in not just him etc or did he ask to go home early because he had reason to believe she might do something to the kids.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1754 on: June 29, 2010, 09:59:54 PM »

Your Welcome, Deenie,

You sure that's not Levi's voice?

Sorry, I am being a bad monkey. I don't care for his type of "news" coverage.

Going to the corner now.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1755 on: June 29, 2010, 10:02:19 PM »

Thanks, Wyks!

tears crying

Sorry. Intent was not to make anyone sadder.

It's a sad situation though, no matter where he is right now.

kk, it is beautiful
 sadly we all know what the end results are over 90% of
the time after a 24hr-72hr time frame when someone that young is missing

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1756 on: June 29, 2010, 10:04:08 PM »

Am I the only one thinking there was already something going really bad with Kaine and the stepmom the night before or the morning of Kyron's disappearance? Or is there a reason why Kaine only worked in the AM on that day?

It's being said that the reason he was only at the bus stop this one time was because he worked full time at Intel (I believe) and didn't get off until after Kyron was already home from school. He just happened to only work in the morning on the day Kyron went missing,

Everyone seems to be okay with that reason, but I find it strange that the *get off work early-lucky day to wait with the wife and daughter* just happened to fall on the day Kyron went missing?
Did Intel close early, send people home, as in not just him etc or did he ask to go home early because he had reason to believe she might do something to the kids.

Welcome ShyMonkey and excellent points.  I don't know the deal with his work hours and Intel.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1757 on: June 29, 2010, 10:05:27 PM »

EDIT - removed part of post that Tracygirl didn't mean to reply to

LOL my sons make me stand in the door way and only give verbal directions, I am not allowed to touch their projects! Once I "helped" too much and my son came up to me after school, handing me his project, patted me on the shoulder and said, "good job mom you got an A" lol that was the last time I allowed my perfectionism to get in the way.
That is so funny Tracygirl!!!!! I have to admit I am a bit of a perfectionist also.....Smile
OT: (Our last project was on "ferrofluid" (it is a magnetic fluid), look it up on youtube to see it in action; it is amazing! We even found a place to buy it from and so he was able to demonstrate it. His project was the talk of the school and the best compliment was from his teacher who told me it is such a wonderful thing when one of my students teaches me something. She was like a kid herself with the ferro fluid! It is a great science project idea.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 10:12:21 PM by klaasend » Logged

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1758 on: June 29, 2010, 10:06:53 PM »

Your Welcome, Deenie,

You sure that's not Levi's voice?

Sorry, I am being a bad monkey. I don't care for his type of "news" coverage.

Going to the corner now.

naughty monkey!  lol

but am joining you in that corner, cuz I don't like it either.   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1759 on: June 29, 2010, 10:08:03 PM »

WELCOME  I believe I've read that at times Kaine worked from the home. Those are very good points you brought up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.