April 26, 2024, 11:48:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #1 6/5/10 - 6/30/10  (Read 567138 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1760 on: June 29, 2010, 10:09:59 PM »

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Terri-Horman-may-talk-to-the-media/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx

Terri Horman may talk to the media

Last Update: 4:46 pm

Terri may talk to the media
PORTLAND, Ore. – Terri Moulton Horman was “blindsided” by the divorce papers, according to a close friend.

A friend of Terri who wished to remain anonymous, told KOIN Local 6 Kyron Horman’s step-mother was caught off guard when she was served divorce papers as well as a restraining order from her husband and Kyron’s father, Kaine Horman.

“Terri didn’t know she was going to be hit with divorce papers or a restraining order,” the friend said.

The friend said Terri may consider talking publicly and airing her side of the story.

“She’s been doing what Kaine said all along and he’s been telling her to stay quiet. The public will benefit from hearing what she has to say.”
(snipped)

TY Klaas for this update, I for one would really like to hear her speak out!

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned / Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." William Shakespeare
 It won't be pleasant whatever it is SM wishes to say. IMO. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1761 on: June 29, 2010, 10:11:07 PM »

Am I the only one thinking there was already something going really bad with Kaine and the stepmom the night before or the morning of Kyron's disappearance? Or is there a reason why Kaine only worked in the AM on that day?

It's being said that the reason he was only at the bus stop this one time was because he worked full time at Intel (I believe) and didn't get off until after Kyron was already home from school. He just happened to only work in the morning on the day Kyron went missing,

Everyone seems to be okay with that reason, but I find it strange that the *get off work early-lucky day to wait with the wife and daughter* just happened to fall on the day Kyron went missing?
Did Intel close early, send people home, as in not just him etc or did he ask to go home early because he had reason to believe she might do something to the kids.

Welcome! 

Good questions.  Yes, I think (if she did it - get my fence seat ready) that there were some issues going on.  I'm not on the 'she had it planned' wagon ... I think it was probably an emotional reaction to something else either going on in the marriage or with her personally.

As to why he was home that day ... I think some Intel employees work at home a lot ... and if he didn't usually go meet the bus ... I'm guessing maybe Terri asked him to go with her ???

Sheesh ... Now I'm all confused again ... did she do it ... did she not ... did she do it ... did she not.

Anyway ~ once again ~ Welcome 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1762 on: June 29, 2010, 10:12:48 PM »

Am I the only one thinking there was already something going really bad with Kaine and the stepmom the night before or the morning of Kyron's disappearance? Or is there a reason why Kaine only worked in the AM on that day?

It's being said that the reason he was only at the bus stop this one time was because he worked full time at Intel (I believe) and didn't get off until after Kyron was already home from school. He just happened to only work in the morning on the day Kyron went missing,

Everyone seems to be okay with that reason, but I find it strange that the *get off work early-lucky day to wait with the wife and daughter* just happened to fall on the day Kyron went missing?
Did Intel close early, send people home, as in not just him etc or did he ask to go home early because he had reason to believe she might do something to the kids.

Hi shy-monkey, and welcome! 

Yep, you've raised some good questions!  We've tried figuring some of this out, but it's real hard to do, cuz there's too much we don't know about Kaine, his work schedule (before and the day that Kyron went missing), and etc.  Wish we did know more of those details. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1763 on: June 29, 2010, 10:13:36 PM »

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2010/06/30/the-levi-page-show

Levi Page show is presently chatting about Kyron's case.
Thank You Seahorse - I am listening

Your Welcome, Deenie,

The show is a little irrating, I think it is the high pitched womens voices. 

You sure that's not Levi's voice?

Sorry, I am being a bad monkey. I don't care for his type of "news" coverage.

Going to the corner now.

naughty monkey!  lol

but am joining you in that corner, cuz I don't like it either.   

At least Levi stopped his intro of jungle sounds of tigers and lions..scared me..

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1764 on: June 29, 2010, 10:15:30 PM »

Just because it's something I hadn't thought of ... stolen from InSession ... thanks InSession   

Kaine is the one who sent her son from the home ... eye for an eye kinda thing

Just thought that was an interesting theory.

interesting, yes.  it sure would explain a few things if we knew that for sure. 

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1765 on: June 29, 2010, 10:18:18 PM »

Welcome ShyMonkey and excellent points.  I don't know the deal with his work hours and Intel.

i have been trying to fig these out
this post i made shows a TH time frame
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8073.msg1172799#msg1172799

hubby possible time frame
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8073.msg1172932#msg1172932

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1766 on: June 29, 2010, 10:18:25 PM »

well my youngest says if i were to take my tin foil hat off, might help things.. that there's not a wolf behind every tree.  ??????? pfffffft! on him.   

::MonkeyHaHa::Thank you Wyks, I am laughing and crying at the same time......the weird thing, it sort of feels good having two opposite emotions at the same time. Thank you again for keeping in touch with the search team.  an angelic monkey

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1767 on: June 29, 2010, 10:19:45 PM »

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned / Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." William Shakespeare
 It won't be pleasant whatever it is SM wishes to say. IMO. 

Monkey Devil!  Isn't that the truth tho!  She could blurt out the entire truth, or .... she could throw someone under the bus.  Then again, either or both might be what LE's intent has been all along. 

shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1768 on: June 29, 2010, 10:21:28 PM »

Welcome ShyMonkey and excellent points.  I don't know the deal with his work hours and Intel.

Thanks Klaas;0)
I don't know a lot of details on it either. I was reading around today and it had been asked if it was normal for Kaine to be at the bus stop and the answer was no. But then it was explained away in the same sentence that he got off early.

Just now on Nancy Grace it was said on this day he worked from home?  which now that's said to not be normal for him to do? So he was home all day?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1769 on: June 29, 2010, 10:22:47 PM »

At least Levi stopped his intro of jungle sounds of tigers and lions..scared me..

He did??  That's good to know!  Cuz back when I listened to his show I had to be sure to get my cat off my lap before his show came on.  Sudden extended claws on my legs wasn't too pleasant.   

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1770 on: June 29, 2010, 10:26:11 PM »

i would like to see these, would be very telling i think
http://www.flashalertnewswire.net/images/news/2010-06/1276/36184/061410.SchoolQuestionnaireadobe.hm.pdf

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1771 on: June 29, 2010, 10:29:56 PM »

well my youngest says if i were to take my tin foil hat off, might help things.. that there's not a wolf behind every tree.  ??????? pfffffft! on him.   

::MonkeyHaHa::Thank you Wyks, I am laughing and crying at the same time......the weird thing, it sort of feels good having two opposite emotions at the same time. Thank you again for keeping in touch with the search team.  an angelic monkey

You're welcome, Cartfly!     Yeah, you're right, it does feel good.  We do need a balance between the emotions, especially in cases like this! 

Else it will drive us to ---->     even more.  LOL 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1772 on: June 29, 2010, 10:32:36 PM »

This was the first article posted in our thread about Kyron:

Police looking for missing Skyline Elementary student

By KATU.com Staff

http://www.katu.com/news/local/95669809.html

Police are looking for a second grader from Skyline Elementary who did not come home from school Friday.

Story Published: Jun 4, 2010 at 8:42 PM PDT

Story Updated: Jun 5, 2010 at 12:42 PM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - Police are looking for a second grader from Skyline Elementary who did not come home from school Friday.

Late Friday night the search for 7-year-old Kyron Horman was upgraded to a major crimes team investigation which brings in the FBI. Officials said the search was upgraded because the FBI has more resources.

Portland Public Schools spokesman Matt Shelby said Horman was at school Friday and Portland Public Schools sent out an automated phone call to all Skyline parents alerting them to the missing boy.

The Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office and the Portland Police Bureau have been on the scene searching for the boy since early Friday evening and have been calling the boy’s name in the area of the school.

His stepmother took Horman to a science fair at the school Friday morning. They walked through a number of classrooms and his stepmother left at 8:45.

According to the sheriff’s office, the stepmother saw the boy walking toward his classroom as she left the building but officials with Portland Public Schools said Horman’s teacher never saw him in class which started at 10 a.m. The teacher marked him absent.

When Horman didn’t get off the bus in the afternoon, his parents called police.

Shelby said Horman’s parents weren’t notified when he was marked absent because Skyline doesn’t use an auto-dialer which calls parents to report the student is absent. Shelby said the school doesn’t use such a system because it doesn’t have problems with attendance.

If anyone has any information to the whereabouts of Horman they are urged to call the following phone number: (503) 261-2847.

I find it ODD that Terri left Kyron at the school when class didn't begin until 10am.  So he had over an hour to wait for class to begin?  Something wrong about that. 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1773 on: June 29, 2010, 10:34:48 PM »

He did??  That's good to know!  Cuz back when I listened to his show I had to be sure to get my cat off my lap before his show came on.  Sudden extended claws on my legs wasn't too pleasant.   

LOL you silly monkey  I am going to giggling in my sleep with you and your cat! LOL

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1774 on: June 29, 2010, 10:34:55 PM »

So are the police alleging that Terri owns a gun? or has a history of using a gun in the commission of a crime?

It's getting deep 

I hope these cops are not singularly focused and in the end wrong.

I know that many believe that the school was too "occupied" with people and parents in for the science fair, but you know children have been abducted from a house when the parents were in another room.

I think I'll wait to see if there are charges before hoping on the bandwagon. I'm a fence sitter. 

I don't think the police are alleging anything but it's said that is part of the restraining order.  So I'm guessing that Kaine is saying that either she has threatened with a gun or has access to a gun and he fears it. 

Could it be that the truth encompassing what happened to Kyron has been revealed or strongly suspected and ... therefore it is assumed that his little sister could be at risk.  There are past instances where a parent does harm to his/her children to get back at the spouse.

Just speculating.

Janet

The father definately has some evidence pointing at Terri (negelct, child endangerment)..The police may just be waiting for her to crack, that's why they aren't naming her s suspect..they did the say thing with the girl in Phily in 2005 (I think)...they wouldn't name the guy that killed her a suspect....it's a police tactic....there's def something up with this restraining order...Terri didn't even get to dispute it...

I hope to GOD this little boy is okay...it's breaking my heart

What evidence?  If it was known that Terri was neglectful and presented a danger to Kyron why did Kaine leave his precious son in her care?  Kaine has to take some responsibility.

Janet

We don't really know much of anything yet...just a theory, from watching other cases and what they have/haven't said...it's just odd that they would take her daughter away without her being able to fight it in court so quickly..and close the file..ususally in divorce the mother is favored unless there is something that goes against her....maybe a prior police record, domestic problems on file with the state..I don't know anything, I'm just guessing....it's not looking good, but the police aren't saying...

In Aruba, everyone lies!! Except Jossy!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1775 on: June 29, 2010, 10:36:56 PM »

Something very wrong about that, if class didn't start until 10 why would she just leave him there at 8:45?  It was on NG, that Kaine wanted Terri's son out of the house and so he went to live with his grandparents. Maybe that was part of the decline of Terri, if that is true.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1776 on: June 29, 2010, 10:39:15 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Second-grade-student-missing-from-Skyline-Elementary-95670454.html

((snipped))

Parent Gina Zimmerman was at the school for the science fair, which she described as major academic and social event for the school where the day's events included an afternoon talent show.

She said Kyron is not the type of child to wander off. "He knows 'stranger danger," she said. "He's a really good kid."

Parents are shocked at the disappearance, she said, and have been calling to share concerns at "our little school where everyone knows everybody."

She last saw Kyron in the morning, when he posed in a classroom in front of his "red-eyed tree frog" science project. He was posing for a picture taken by his mother, whom he loves, Zimmerman said.

Zimmerman's daughter Madi is one of Kyron's best friends.

The 8-year-old said she and Kyron would play Dragons and Knights and sway together on the tire swings. "I'm very worried and I hope he's okay," she said.

She also said Kyron would not have gone off with a stranger, only with his mother, whom he loves.

Portland Public Schools spokesman Matt Shelby said two teachers saw Kyron with his stepmother and thought the two left school together. He said it was common for parents to pick up kids this way, so no suspicions were raised.

((snipped))

I find it odd that the friend kept saying how much Kyron loved Terri.  I'm sure he did and I'm sure he loved his father, bio mom and stepdad too.  Even though he lived in his Kaine's home with his dad and Terri, he did see his mom and stepdad as well.  I just find it odd she mentioned it twice.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1777 on: June 29, 2010, 10:39:16 PM »

I find it ODD that Terri left Kyron at the school when class didn't begin until 10am.  So he had over an hour to wait for class to begin?  Something wrong about that. 
I thought that too but then read that they were taking 'tours in small groups' - I just assumed that's what was happening until school started.  As with everything else ... just not enough confirmed info.

Time for the bunky.  Night Monkeys! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1778 on: June 29, 2010, 10:43:12 PM »

I thought that too but then read that they were taking 'tours in small groups' - I just assumed that's what was happening until school started.  As with everything else ... just not enough confirmed info.

Time for the bunky.  Night Monkeys! 

OK, but do you tell your 7yr old at 8:45 in the morning, go now and find your group, I'll see you later?  OR, do you make sure he is WITH his group then leave?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1779 on: June 29, 2010, 10:45:05 PM »

Something very wrong about that, if class didn't start until 10 why would she just leave him there at 8:45?  It was on NG, that Kaine wanted Terri's son out of the house and so he went to live with his grandparents. Maybe that was part of the decline of Terri, if that is true.

Yup... Timeline states classes started at 10 AM

8:15 a.m. Gina Zimmerman, president of the school PTA, arrives and sees Kyron with his stepmother in front of his exhibit.

8:45 a.m. Terri Horman leaves after watching Kyron walk toward his classroom after touring the science fair.

9 a.m. Kyron is seen by a student near the south entrance of the school, according to Sheriff Dan Staton, who says that was the last time the boy was seen. Multnomah County authorities later backtrack on that statement.

10 a.m. Classes begin.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_horman_chronology_of_eve.html

Good thought, Klaas. I hadn't noticed that.

A long time to leave a young boy under no one's supervision, if you ask me.

I also think the school/teacher/system failed him by not notifying the parent via phone call when he was not present in class.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.