April 19, 2024, 08:19:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #1 6/5/10 - 6/30/10  (Read 566119 times)
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1800 on: June 30, 2010, 12:12:39 AM »

Just my thoughts but....... None of us know Kaine (or at least I think no one does), who is to say that he didn't find out Saturday that Terri was having an affair and used the circumstances to get full custody of his daughter? With everything that is going on the judge would easily give him a restraining order and custody of their child.
Most everyone thinks the step mom did it, so why not the judge? I can understand if no one saw him leave with his step mom, but I can't understand if no one saw him leave with someone else. The granddaughter that we adopted is in 3rd grade, I knew most of the parents of all of the children in her room. If I saw one of the children leaving the school with someone I did not know I would stop and talk to that child and casually ask "oh is this your mommy or daddy". I have done this several times.
Unfortunately I believe that Teri plays a hand in this. I don't want to believe it because I am a step mom and just hate to think that she does. For the life of me I don't understand any of these child murders. I just can not imagine not having conscious enough to stop yourself from doing something like this. I think that is why it is so heart wrenching for most of us here.

Praying that Kyron comes home.

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1801 on: June 30, 2010, 12:17:25 AM »

Kyron’s disappearance has shaken me deeper than I can express

By Brittany Baker - Jun 24, 2010

http://www.beavertonvalleytimes.com/opinion/story.php?story_id=127742158694179700

Kyron Horman’s mysterious disappearance from Skyline Elementary School has stunned the metro area and sent ripples of heartache throughout Oregon and into the United States. Kyron – best known as the boy smiling in front of his science project, peering from behind a pair of rectangle rimmed glasses and still waiting on a few teeth – has nestled his way into the soft spot of even the most cantankerous among us. His personal tragedy has had a potent effect on thousands of people, prompting a nationwide campaign to bring him home. He won’t soon be forgotten.

The idea that so many people care deeply for a child they may never meet is seen as strange in a society so focused on self-gratification. That being said, it’s an incredibly important phenomenon that presents a resurgence of long forgotten tenderness in today’s culture. This tenderness has the power to create a rare kind of compassion with the capacity to make things happen – things that exceed all rational possibilities.

The case of Kyron Horman has far reaching implications which go beyond the need for heightened security at schools. What his story and its possible outcomes have been marked by is hope, and it’s a hope that goes much deeper than the four-letter word thrown around in casual conversation. It’s hope that brings about a breed of supernatural workings that even those without a faith can believe in. It’s hope that has the power to bring about a change in reality through prayer. It’s hope that transcends cultural boundaries to create the stuff only miracles are made of.

Kyron Horman has had a strong, unthinkable impact on my life in the few short days that I have been privy to his story. A few times, people have questioned why I feel so strongly about a boy I will probably never meet, and I can’t say I understand why his story breaks my heart with the same intensity regardless of how many times I’ve heard it. All I’m certain of is that he has left an imprint far greater than I can articulate, and moreover has shown me the importance of caring about someone who I’ve never known, but nonetheless has taught me lessons I could never have learned in my 14 years of schooling. The most important of these lessons is that to simply recognize injustice is meaningless. To make any real difference requires action, even if the only possible action is to hope without ceasing.

For all of those who, like me, have shed tears for this little boy who loved tree frogs and the color red, for all of those who have searched tirelessly for some sign or some answer, and for all of those who have been altered in such an unexplainable manner by this disappearance – comfort can be found in the absolute power that comes from praying, hoping and pleading for a miracle.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1802 on: June 30, 2010, 12:47:41 AM »

I find it odd that Teri was the only one to go with Kyron to the science fair that he was so excited about...why did Kyron's dad not go? Since he was working from home that day you think that he would have went with them. He could have stayed home to watch the baby so that they would not have to wake her but Teri could have done that and let Kyron and his dad have a lil one on one time and she could have slept in. Also why not go to the science fair at 9:15 instead of 8:15 if school did not start until 10:00 then there would not have been an hour gap there and they all could have slept in. Something is not right with this picture IMO
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1803 on: June 30, 2010, 01:04:56 AM »

So are the police alleging that Terri owns a gun? or has a history of using a gun in the commission of a crime?

It's getting deep 

I hope these cops are not singularly focused and in the end wrong.

I know that many believe that the school was too "occupied" with people and parents in for the science fair, but you know children have been abducted from a house when the parents were in another room.

I think I'll wait to see if there are charges before hoping on the bandwagon. I'm a fence sitter. 

Rob, am thinking that fence is getting mighty full.  lol  There seems to be no helping for that tho, with so many different possibilities in this case.  It's mind-boggling at best.  IMO.  Soooo skoooch on over, plz. 

That fence reminds me of the Pixar animated short with the birds on a wire (powerline?) where some of the birds were making fun of another bird because he was fat. The fat bird landed on the wire and the other birds scooched over still mocking the fat bird. The wire started to sink with the weight of all the birds including the fat one. Then all of a sudden the fat bird flew off of the wire making the other birds shoot off the wire like a slingshot. It is really funny if you haven't seen it before. I think it is on the Monsters Inc movie DVD too. 

I have to say too, I just love kids in glasses. They are just so cute, don't you think? Kyron has beautiful eyes too. an angelic monkey

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1804 on: June 30, 2010, 01:17:45 AM »

opportunity or planned
unknown/or known offender...maybe, has happened b4..opportunity/and planned
family member...premeditated, it just didnt occur to them 1hr and 10min b4 class starts

cartfly a few pgs back is a link to TH facebook that a blog copied
Thanks so much!  an angelic monkey
I did look at it, but the incident of Terry confronting another child wasn't there. It had to be prior to the May 29th date the blogger started her screen capture from. Before the FB was private I know I read back almost to the time Terri signed up for facebook so that could have been a year or more. I am going to keep looking to see if someone may have captured the whole thing. I imagine LE has gone over that facebook with a fine tooth comb.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1805 on: June 30, 2010, 01:28:52 AM »

I have mixed feelings about this image of Terri.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/97449789.html#idc-container

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1806 on: June 30, 2010, 01:29:57 AM »

I mentioned the fact that there apparently was no phone call home when Kyron was reported absent, and how I find that odd and disturbing.

I came to this thread a bit late, and it may already have been discussed. If so, I apologize.

Can anyone tell me why the office did not notify the home when he was absent? I do recall reading somewhere that Terri had brought in a note to excuse him for some day (a bit confused on that) and that the teacher thought maybe the 4th was the excused day?

cartfly, just for you:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1807 on: June 30, 2010, 01:54:17 AM »

Terri's nickname on many online sites is RDSQRL (Red Squirrel)

http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/8015937/

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1808 on: June 30, 2010, 01:54:51 AM »

Goodnight all!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1809 on: June 30, 2010, 01:55:57 AM »

I mentioned the fact that there apparently was no phone call home when Kyron was reported absent, and how I find that odd and disturbing.

I came to this thread a bit late, and it may already have been discussed. If so, I apologize.

Can anyone tell me why the office did not notify the home when he was absent? I do recall reading somewhere that Terri had brought in a note to excuse him for some day (a bit confused on that) and that the teacher thought maybe the 4th was the excused day?

cartfly, just for you:

... I meant just for your entertainment! ROFL.

Sorry for the O/T.

Is the forum going to shut down in 5 minutes for upgrades? 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1810 on: June 30, 2010, 01:58:30 AM »

I was in the middle of a post and I was BOUNCED ..
Reminder to all that Desiree and Terri are as women " Territorial"  - human nature.
Add Kryon in the mix with a Man that is shared between the two of them. A Man that was kicked to the curb at Desiree's weakest moment. Only to be picked up by Terri. Equals Ugly.

There is something within this Trio that is unsaid and unforeseen.
Who was feeding information to each Desiree or Terri ? of Kyron's welfare? Who would do that? The neutral party ( reconsidered) Kaine. That he was playing games with Each Women of who was most fit to Mother him. Was Kaine feeding Desiree that since Kitty was born he felt that Kyron was not cared for. Then telling Terri at the same time .. Your not what I expected you to be ..after Kitty was born. That Terri was not enough. For Terri to feel self doubt. That something was coming. That she was unaware of. So she had it in the back of her head for months ..that Kaine planted the seed " Your Not Enough" for MY son, let alone our Daughter.  ????
Before Kyron was even born was turmoil ~Desiree a pregnant woman married to Kaine - D felt it was her duty to file for divorce Pregnant. For her Divorce to be finalized right before Kyron's birth. Who was her back pocket at the time? That Desiree was able to reach out to, that offered her unconditional friendship and support ? Who was her defender at this time.. pushing her ..everything is going to work itself out? You are going to be okay. This would have been of months of planning. A divorce does not happen over night when your pregnant and you share assets sorry. Was Terri at that time Desiree's back up and her friend, I will help you no matter what happens.   ( betrayal and tons of layers of emotions here that are unknown) Was Terri all this time her confidential run to. That Desiree felt she could get through this divorce and (add a restraining order against Kaine) that she/D felt she had empowerment from Terri. Only to find out after the fact that Terri and Kaine were to have a relationship and take Kyron as their own. Something is so WRONG with this.

This does not make for a happy family scenario. Not. You add Desiree current with her Husband Tony. They seem to be very stable. They have been married for a long time. They appear to be constant that Kyron meant the world to them.  But he was not " under their roof" he was only on weekends and or given to them via Kaine's/Terri's approval.

I wonder if Desiree was fighting for custody of Kyron .. maybe not legally but was implicating that he should be with his MOM, her.  That she was able to provide for him and that Tony had excepted him as his. (( This is all parts of a tornado not yet to be ))) I think.
And during all of this, that Kaine was dishing with another. I think he was having a fling at work. That he was doing something that he felt deserved. That he had found a woman in his office to be his " escape" to talk to. That turned into an affair. That Kaine used this woman for her sympathy. That he gave up just enough for her to fall into his trap. Poor Me. He though does not care about this other woman. She to him is his release. She is under him in the company ..so he owns her future. She will never talk.
Same Same Terri knows that Kaine has a pop tart on the side.  As she has found out that Kaine is not the saint he professes. Not only by her marriage but what has been told to her via Desiree. Going back to the video of Kaine, Tony, Desiree and Terri - Terri is somber, yet destroyed beyond. She is trying with all her might to hold onto Desiree .. her seeking Desiree's response. Not finding it.  Desiree is completely unavailable to Terri. Terri is though in her body language expressing " You Told Me So"  " I am sorry"  " I should have been a better friend to You"  " I am SORRY" ...but I don't feel that Terri's emotions at this time are for Kyron. Its of her relationship with Desiree Woman To Woman.

There is so much not said but can be seen between this trio - and it all adds up to Ugly.
Kryon is the victim. The catalyst of this is not Kryon. It is of Kaine.  He is the center hub. Kyron is the sweet baby boy that is lost in the shuffle of this indiscriminate family unit.
The question is What happened and Why? And Why was Kyron to be held accountable for this family's dysfunctions?

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1811 on: June 30, 2010, 01:58:41 AM »

cartfly, just for you:

Brandi: Girl YOU ROCK!!! I am dressed to the nines now!!! Seriously, you are so talented and I so appreciate you dressing me in my designer duds!!  ::MonkeyKiss::Thank you so so much!

About Kyron's absence, we could never get a straight story on that situation because LE had asked people not to speak to the media. Everyone was mum including the school faculty.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1812 on: June 30, 2010, 02:02:02 AM »

cartfly, just for you:

Brandi: Girl YOU ROCK!!! I am dressed to the nines now!!! Seriously, you are so talented and I so appreciate you dressing me in my designer duds!!  ::MonkeyKiss::Thank you so so much!

About Kyron's absence, we could never get a straight story on that situation because LE had asked people not to speak to the media. Everyone was mum including the school faculty.

Ahhh ... so I am not the only one in the dark about that.

Thanks, cartfly!

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1813 on: June 30, 2010, 02:04:24 AM »

cartfly, just for you:

Sorry for the O/T.

Aww man....do I gotta give 'em up??? 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1814 on: June 30, 2010, 02:06:10 AM »

cartfly, just for you:

Sorry for the O/T.

Aww man....do I gotta give 'em up??? 

No.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1815 on: June 30, 2010, 02:16:19 AM »

Brandi apparently a new system is now in place for the school to call home if a child is absent. They didn't have anything like that. What gets me is his backpack and jacket was in his classroom. If you believe the little boy Tanner he mentioned it but the teacher didn't pay it any attention. He was marked absent, the time has been with held. The teacher said she believed he was at a doctors appointment. I had asked the question why she didn't grow alarmed when he didn't return to school after the susposed appointment given it was early morning. It is believed by most, not me at times, she had a laps in judgement.

I am not sure if it is bad reporting or what but the teacher was said to not have seen Kyron that morning and also that she saw Kyron with Terri. Not sure which is true.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1816 on: June 30, 2010, 02:20:06 AM »

Oh sorry I forgot to include that Terri supposedly had brought some papers for the teacher to fill out for an up coming doctors appointment. Terri was quoted as saying the appointment was not until the 11th. The teacher must have given back the papers to Terri because if she believed he was at this appointment she must have filled them out and returned them. One of those details I think you have to look in between the lines for the answer. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1817 on: June 30, 2010, 02:21:14 AM »

Brandi apparently a new system is now in place for the school to call home if a child is absent. They didn't have anything like that. What gets me is his backpack and jacket was in his classroom. If you believe the little boy Tanner he mentioned it but the teacher didn't pay it any attention. He was marked absent, the time has been with held. The teacher said she believed he was at a doctors appointment. I had asked the question why she didn't grow alarmed when he didn't return to school after the susposed appointment given it was early morning. It is believed by most, not me at times, she had a laps in judgement.

I am not sure if it is bad reporting or what but the teacher was said to not have seen Kyron that morning and also that she saw Kyron with Terri. Not sure which is true.

Thanks, Tracygirl.

Amazing to me that any school would not have a system to notify parents when their children are absent from school. Just amazing.

And for the teacher not to see his jacket and backpack in her classroom?

This does not compute to me.

I think I need to go back and read some of the articles from the first week.

Appreciate the reply, Tracygirl!

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1818 on: June 30, 2010, 02:43:38 AM »

I sure don't have any answers as to what happened but I surely fear for Kyron.  What a beautiful innocent little boy caught up in some web of lies and deceit it looks like.  However if his things were in the classroom and he was seen after Terri left him....... perhaps it is someone else who has taken him.  Not enough information has been released to come to any conclusions at this point.  God Bless this little boy.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1819 on: June 30, 2010, 03:32:30 AM »

I have to add that any Man who is married that seeks/finds relationships with his wife's best friend/friends. That he chooses his Wifes/BF to tell his inner most secrets/lies to. That his wife has never heard herself and and is unaware of, from her own husband, that she is left out. US girls we leave nothing out when it comes to our Bff's We tell everything in the Girls trust circle.  ( he is a liar and creating a falsehood with Anyone he can get his hands on, who better than a woman that frequents his household, to create a fake false relationship with her/ Wife's friend - for his own wants and needs - MY WIFE doesn't understand me - same goes with him at the office - always is ONE that will listen to him - if he gets his in ..)
A Man's place - is not to get " quaint" with his wife's friends period.
No matter if his marriage is failing or thriving..Let it be Known ..any man who picks " favorites" upon his spouses friends .. He IS a Dirt Bag! Kaine comes to mind.
Which leads to betrayal.  He would though create a Ruse to his Wife that her/BF is nothing but trouble. I don't like her.. to me she is UH,, probably not the person for you to hang around, even though YOU/Wife/Woman met Her before HIM ..all of a sudden his word means something Gah. Sure does! I have been around the block a few times. Real Men tell their wives/partners if one of her friends hits on them that they feel uncomfortable .. and they say out loud "In the Moment" there is no waiting period. Yet, deceitful men even in long term relationships/marriage find it to be a wait and see... and never tell their wife/gf. They love the game of chase and that they are the rabbit.  I think that Kaine felt Terri was his Rabbit and was intrigued with Terri who was then a Body Builder and offered everything that Desiree could not.. she/D was wanting out of her relationship with Kaine, she was pregnant and she was at her weakest.. and there was Terri for the long haul - all the time sitting on the side line ..He knew she was the closest to his then wife and he took advantage of Terri her being inside and knowing.  I still think that Kaine is a dog.
That Terri is not innocent in the takeover of Desiree as friend ( she should know better) for all that is and is not yet said.
--
Kryon was the ears/eyes/silent * Kyron was a watcher. Yet he knew everything.  His parents to not offer him enough credit or do they? Basing upon the character of his Bio Mom/ Terri / Kaine, all of the adults failed Kyron.  Wrapped up in their own BS. NONE were to him his hero. Kyron's only Hero in this mix was James his older brother and he was taken away. By the Adults who made no sense.  I find that Kyron loved James and found him to be true and loving and caring. This Trio of trix is part of Kyron's demise. What was the defining moment ? What was the trigger event? Who felt that Kyron was the key? That Kyron would say something to cause havoc ? Even a child making a comment to a teacher is not enough to cause " intervention" unless the child has something really horrific to say. To get a teachers attention. I find that Kitty is the basis of this - that she was the one that was to be the " protected and kept at all costs" And Kyron too wanted her to be protected. 
   I have no reason to add this, but I think that Kyron will in the end be a Hero.
jmo.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.