April 25, 2024, 02:25:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #1 6/5/10 - 6/30/10  (Read 566967 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1820 on: June 30, 2010, 04:06:02 AM »

I have to say... when I realized that HO would be filing his reports with the Portland LE, regarding any findings he may come across....... well, my heart sunk a bit......  because as we know from Lindsey's case, his reported findings were ignored by LE in WA.  I don't know what magical wand I thought might be waved in Kyron's case.  But HO is determined to do what it takes, even if that means facing an arrest. 

<puts politics and egos into a bucket and bangs on bucket with a wrench>

Guess what we also need to pray for, is that whatever Mr. Oakes and his dogs may find and report will be taken seriously by LE, with all due professional ethics, etc.  And that he does not get arrested for anything having to do with his searching for Kyron.

This may keep our angels a bit busy, asking for three miracles....   the first of course, being for our sweet Kyron.  an angelic monkey

Today will be a busy busy day, this could possible be THE day that Kyron is found!  ........ PLEASE everyone, plz send all search teams in the Portland area your prayers, power thoughts, etc!  Thank you, thank you!

And I'll just be over here looking for quarters in the couch in case we need bail money for anyone in particular.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1821 on: June 30, 2010, 04:14:43 AM »

Brandi apparently a new system is now in place for the school to call home if a child is absent. They didn't have anything like that. What gets me is his backpack and jacket was in his classroom. If you believe the little boy Tanner he mentioned it but the teacher didn't pay it any attention. He was marked absent, the time has been with held. The teacher said she believed he was at a doctors appointment. I had asked the question why she didn't grow alarmed when he didn't return to school after the susposed appointment given it was early morning. It is believed by most, not me at times, she had a laps in judgement.

I am not sure if it is bad reporting or what but the teacher was said to not have seen Kyron that morning and also that she saw Kyron with Terri. Not sure which is true.

Thanks, Tracygirl.

Amazing to me that any school would not have a system to notify parents when their children are absent from school. Just amazing.

And for the teacher not to see his jacket and backpack in her classroom?

This does not compute to me.

I think I need to go back and read some of the articles from the first week.

Appreciate the reply, Tracygirl!

Hey, Tracygirl!  Hey, Brandi!  Catching up here and saw your post.  It's not uncommon for K-3 to leave jackets/backpacks at school overnight.  Sometimes they are forgotten in the rush to catch the bus, so the teacher wouldn't necessarily have noticed them as they were hung on the pegs.  Left on the desk or table would have been another matter, I think.  What I want to know is how do we know that Kyron put them there and not someone else?  The thing that raises a red flag with me is the paperwork that Terri supposedly gave the teacher to fill out for an upcoming doctor appt.  Based on what I've seen of special event days at schools (science fairs, talent shows, assemblies, pep rallies, concerts, etc.), it's very chaotic.  The children are hyper, hard to settle down, and the teacher is usually somewhat stressed/hurried/harried.  I can't imagine any teacher taking time to fill out paperwork on a morning like that, especially when she could easily fill it out later and send it home with the child the following week.  Not only that, but it would have required some in depth answers from the teacher and she would have clearly remembered the inconvenience of having to stop and fill it out during a hectic morning.  One of my parents is a teacher, I've spent a lot of after-school time in the Teacher's Lounge/Workroom and I used to babysit for the teachers.  I've been privvy to more than one teacher gripe session about inconsiderate parents and bad parents.  Not sure if this paperwork business is simply misinformation or intentionally misleading.

Have a good one everyone!  Praying we find Kyron and answers very soon!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1822 on: June 30, 2010, 04:28:12 AM »

O.k., do have four more questions.

• How many rooms were used for the Science Fair?
  • Where were they located in the school?
  • Do we have a layout inside the school?
  • Where in the school was the Talent Show and was there a practice room?

Thinking someone could have asked Kyron to show them where the Talent Show was going to be that afternoon.  That would have taken him away from the Science Fair area.  Did Kaine know about the Talent Show?  It seems highly unlikely that Kyron would be gung-ho about the Science Fair and completely mum about the Talent Show.  Wonder what he was scheduled to do in the Talent Show.  BBL and hope to see they've found Kyron.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1823 on: June 30, 2010, 04:30:21 AM »

Last thing...

Hi, Wyks, 3 Members and 5 Guests!

Good morning, Trimm!

Forecast for the Day:
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1824 on: June 30, 2010, 06:06:40 AM »

All that I have said of Kyron being missing- not speculation but true.
Kyron being missing is based upon the failure of Adults to be responsible for him and that includes all Parents.
Not just Terri. If she is " named/arrested as perp" in his demise/taking so it is * not that I want to know it was her. But I truly feel that all the Adults who surrounded Kyron's life as " Family" All of them are filled with junk, baggage, anger and mistrust within the circle which was to take care of Kyron.  How can two sets of parents - Desiree/Tony and Kaine/Terri fail ONE child. HOW can it be that all 4 of them as Adults " Failed Kyron".  This is what I want to know.
That none of them could come to an agreement for Kyron's welfare. That he would become as I feel he has been made to be - A bargaining chip.  There is a saying that goes along with this disgrace of adults who claim themselves " Parents" in Kyron's life.
  "He who dies with the most toys wins."
It will make sense once you think about it.   
Kyron little Man you deserved much more than the family you were dealt. And still I remain stealth that Kyron was thinking of his sister Kitty - and he paid the price. 
To who ? for why? and for what reason is the questions unanswered.
All of them are of blame not just Terri. All these adults saying nothing because they tend to be timid or shy, private people.. I don't give a flying flip what they design themselves to be in the public's eye. They as Parents were/are responsible for ONE child. His name Kyron.
3 people who claim to love, adore, will do anything to find Kryon -The infamous 3.  Did they know Kyron's day to day living? prob not yet they scream .. he is my son. Terri was the gate keeper and now she is sentenced. For why? the lack of parenting from the other 3?
Maybe they need to take a hard look themselves of the last few months. Who participated in Kyron's life. Who really paid attention to him and not just had him overnight for fun. Who took the time to hear Kyron when he had a bad day at school? When he had a GREAT DAY at school ? Who took into consideration that Kyron lost his big brother and he felt lonely? Who took into consideration that Kyron was sharing his house with a new little sister that " was awe to him" he didn't really know what to think. She was there though. And he Loved her.
It escapes me that 3 adults that have been in Kyron's life for 8 yrs - cannot offer anything but a finger point to Terri. Who was watching all of this unfold? Who was paying attention.
Out of 4 adults who so say the represent Kyron ..How many of them really knew Kyron's 24/7?  I bet only one. And that was Terri. So I say to the other 3 shame on You.
If your so " spot on " in pointing the finger at Terri - this did not happen overnight. All of you should be ashamed of yourselves. Kyron was a not a wielding run away teen. He was a sweet little boy, 8 yrs old, who relied on all of you to be his guardians.
* I am praying he is still with us, I don't know though at this time. 
Kryon  an angelic monkey the Nation is Praying for You

This entire family sucks .. except James/Kyron/Kitty  ... that is my opinion.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1825 on: June 30, 2010, 07:34:09 AM »

Terri's nickname on many online sites is RDSQRL (Red Squirrel)

http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/8015937/

Good morning Monkey's,

She gave a "ten star" rating for the book. She dressed Kyron in a CSI shirt, a National Geographic shirt which would be more suitable connected to tree frogs. SM is a creepy women.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1826 on: June 30, 2010, 07:41:39 AM »

I find it odd that Teri was the only one to go with Kyron to the science fair that he was so excited about...why did Kyron's dad not go? Since he was working from home that day you think that he would have went with them. He could have stayed home to watch the baby so that they would not have to wake her but Teri could have done that and let Kyron and his dad have a lil one on one time and she could have slept in. Also why not go to the science fair at 9:15 instead of 8:15 if school did not start until 10:00 then there would not have been an hour gap there and they all could have slept in. Something is not right with this picture IMO

It was my understanding that Kaine went to work in the morning but returned for the second half of the day.  That's why he was able to go to the bus.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1827 on: June 30, 2010, 07:42:51 AM »

A quick note, a man was convicted of murder without a body, no weapon and no witness. This was on Nightline last week.
The man was actually convicted twice. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1828 on: June 30, 2010, 07:43:21 AM »

I have to say... when I realized that HO would be filing his reports with the Portland LE, regarding any findings he may come across....... well, my heart sunk a bit......  because as we know from Lindsey's case, his reported findings were ignored by LE in WA.  I don't know what magical wand I thought might be waved in Kyron's case.  But HO is determined to do what it takes, even if that means facing an arrest. 

<puts politics and egos into a bucket and bangs on bucket with a wrench>

Guess what we also need to pray for, is that whatever Mr. Oakes and his dogs may find and report will be taken seriously by LE, with all due professional ethics, etc.  And that he does not get arrested for anything having to do with his searching for Kyron.

This may keep our angels a bit busy, asking for three miracles....   the first of course, being for our sweet Kyron.  an angelic monkey

Today will be a busy busy day, this could possible be THE day that Kyron is found!  ........ PLEASE everyone, plz send all search teams in the Portland area your prayers, power thoughts, etc!  Thank you, thank you!

And I'll just be over here looking for quarters in the couch in case we need bail money for anyone in particular.

My prayers and blessings go out to the searchers today!  May Mr. Oakes have smooth sailing and be given cooperation!  May Kyron be found today!

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1829 on: June 30, 2010, 07:47:40 AM »

I find it ODD that Terri left Kyron at the school when class didn't begin until 10am.  So he had over an hour to wait for class to begin?  Something wrong about that. 
I thought that too but then read that they were taking 'tours in small groups' - I just assumed that's what was happening until school started.  As with everything else ... just not enough confirmed info.

Time for the bunky.  Night Monkeys! 

OK, but do you tell your 7yr old at 8:45 in the morning, go now and find your group, I'll see you later?  OR, do you make sure he is WITH his group then leave?

Again, catching up here, but I find it very strange. I know I would have walked by 11 year old (much less when he was 7) into class and said hi to the teacher and seen what was going on before I left. Wonder what the important thing she needed to do that kept her from walking him all the way to class?

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1830 on: June 30, 2010, 07:48:55 AM »

Am I the only one thinking there was already something going really bad with Kaine and the stepmom the night before or the morning of Kyron's disappearance? Or is there a reason why Kaine only worked in the AM on that day?

It's being said that the reason he was only at the bus stop this one time was because he worked full time at Intel (I believe) and didn't get off until after Kyron was already home from school. He just happened to only work in the morning on the day Kyron went missing,

Everyone seems to be okay with that reason, but I find it strange that the *get off work early-lucky day to wait with the wife and daughter* just happened to fall on the day Kyron went missing?
Did Intel close early, send people home, as in not just him etc or did he ask to go home early because he had reason to believe she might do something to the kids.

Not sure about something really bad happening that day,[seems as though from the scanner report, something did] but did find it very odd that with two parents home that day, neither planned OR attended the Science fair or the talent show. Why didn't either plan to go, or go?

That alone made me think something was hinky. I know I attended every event my kids were in and usually videotaped it.

NCSunny

ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1831 on: June 30, 2010, 07:56:56 AM »

Am I the only one thinking there was already something going really bad with Kaine and the stepmom the night before or the morning of Kyron's disappearance? Or is there a reason why Kaine only worked in the AM on that day?

It's being said that the reason he was only at the bus stop this one time was because he worked full time at Intel (I believe) and didn't get off until after Kyron was already home from school. He just happened to only work in the morning on the day Kyron went missing,

Everyone seems to be okay with that reason, but I find it strange that the *get off work early-lucky day to wait with the wife and daughter* just happened to fall on the day Kyron went missing?
Did Intel close early, send people home, as in not just him etc or did he ask to go home early because he had reason to believe she might do something to the kids.

Not sure about something really bad happening that day,[seems as though from the scanner report, something did] but did find it very odd that with two parents home that day, neither planned OR attended the Science fair or the talent show. Why didn't either plan to go, or go?

That alone made me think something was hinky. I know I attended every event my kids were in and usually videotaped it.

Great point...the talent show was later in the school day, no? It's not like either one of them were busy at that time.....

In Aruba, everyone lies!! Except Jossy!
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1832 on: June 30, 2010, 08:07:59 AM »

Hey Monks-

Great discussions going on here, and BOC.

Couple things I wanted to clarify from my perspective-

1. Kyron's CSI shirt was a hand-me-down from big brother James, and I have seen other photos of Kyron wearing it, so I did not find it odd.

2. It is rare to get an ex-parte custody order in the first place, let alone have it sealed. Right now, it is actually even sealed from Terri Horman. It is my opinion that the house is "wired" so their may be some supporting information to whatever allegation is presented therein.

3. In my experience, guilty people do not take one polly, let alone 2.  They also do not let LE live in their house 20 hours a day for the first few weeks.

4. There is no doubt in my mind, whatever was learned from the second polly caused the filing by Kaine. As of his interviews Friday, I do not believe Kaine thought his wife was in any way involved.

FWIW, I have received an overwhelming amount of leads/tips that suggest focusing on specific areas following my second last Kyron article, and I have never before seen such an agreement of sources in a case.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1833 on: June 30, 2010, 08:11:21 AM »

Thanks, Blink!

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1834 on: June 30, 2010, 08:15:56 AM »

Monkeys, every time I think of Kyron, I get an image like this.  Of course, it may not be anything, but it kind of haunts me.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1835 on: June 30, 2010, 08:16:05 AM »

A handy link, nothing is happening, just a very handy link.

http://www.oregonlive.com/policescanner/

http://www.oregonlive.com/policescanner/audio/index.ssf

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1836 on: June 30, 2010, 08:31:59 AM »

Praying for good news today, hoping the searchers and dogs are safe and lighting a candle for little Kyron. BBL

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Kyron

an angelic monkey

NCSunny

newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1837 on: June 30, 2010, 08:32:46 AM »

,Good Morning all,
I hope we are not judged by the books we read. I read anything from Dean Koontz who is off the charts, to self help books. I have read some pretty good murder mysteries.
I also saw Kyron in that same CSI shirt in his zoo trip pics. When my son was seven he liked wearing oversized shirts and is now 23 and still does. He is skinny as a rail as well. lol  Any way, he also picked out his own clothes to wear when he was seven. Kyron appeared very independent. I truly wish he is being kept some place and okay.

Terri's nickname on many online sites is RDSQRL (Red Squirrel)

http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/8015937/

Good morning Monkey's,

She gave a "ten star" rating for the book. She dressed Kyron in a CSI shirt, a National Geographic shirt which would be more suitable connected to tree frogs. SM is a creepy women.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1838 on: June 30, 2010, 09:13:42 AM »

Hey Monks-

Great discussions going on here, and BOC.

Couple things I wanted to clarify from my perspective-

1. Kyron's CSI shirt was a hand-me-down from big brother James, and I have seen other photos of Kyron wearing it, so I did not find it odd.

2. It is rare to get an ex-parte custody order in the first place, let alone have it sealed. Right now, it is actually even sealed from Terri Horman. It is my opinion that the house is "wired" so their may be some supporting information to whatever allegation is presented therein.

3. In my experience, guilty people do not take one polly, let alone 2.  They also do not let LE live in their house 20 hours a day for the first few weeks.

4. There is no doubt in my mind, whatever was learned from the second polly caused the filing by Kaine. As of his interviews Friday, I do not believe Kaine thought his wife was in any way involved.

FWIW, I have received an overwhelming amount of leads/tips that suggest focusing on specific areas following my second last Kyron article, and I have never before seen such an agreement of sources in a case.
Blink, legally how is this done where the wife is not allowed to see the ex-parte custody order? How can they seal it so the wife can't see it? Only thing I can come up with, she is the suspect, she must have harmed Kyron, and that is why it has been sealed and she can't see it. What are reasons would there be for this?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1839 on: June 30, 2010, 09:15:30 AM »

Newfie, me too, let's hope we aren't judged for the books we read  I'm all over the place with books that I read.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.