April 18, 2024, 12:31:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #1 6/5/10 - 6/30/10  (Read 565960 times)
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1840 on: June 30, 2010, 09:19:46 AM »

Newfie, me too, let's hope we aren't judged for the books we read  I'm all over the place with books that I read.

Ditto!  I read a lot of Dean Koontz as well!

Has anyone posted this? 

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/38013540#38013540

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1841 on: June 30, 2010, 09:31:11 AM »

Newfie, me too, let's hope we aren't judged for the books we read  I'm all over the place with books that I read.

Ditto!  I read a lot of Dean Koontz as well!

Has anyone posted this? 

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/38013540#38013540
Wow, even the judge on that clip said she has never seen a sealed custody document such as this before 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1842 on: June 30, 2010, 09:40:05 AM »

Mornin All.

Hey, in the article at Detective Forum - the person that wrote it says that they are using only info available to everyone. This article was called something like - Here's what really happened - anyway, according to this poster they are only using info that was available to all. Nothing special.

In that article there is a part that says (IIRC) there was a 9 am roll call. That was when the classmate noticed Kyron was not back. The teacher called his name and 9 am seems to be when he is marked absent. This classmate was told by KYRON he was going downstairs.

The article was posted here - that's how I saw it. I haven't been looking all over the net on this case - Natalee / Stephany and all. But if that article is correct - the 10 am class means nothing.

It seems to me, and this is just my opinion - the time when the crime could have happened was between 8:45 when Terri last saw Kyron walking to the classroom & 9 am when the roll call was made and Kyron was not present.

That's a small window, but it only takes a second to abduct a child. If all of that info is correct - there was a 15 minute window when this all went down.

The Detective Forum article link is around here somewhere - maybe someone would like to bring it back over so others who have not read it can see that time line. I thought it was a very good article and I usually don't say that. lol

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1843 on: June 30, 2010, 09:48:02 AM »

Or internet searches!  I've looked up some interesting stuff following crime boards.  lol

These are my opinions and subject to change.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1844 on: June 30, 2010, 10:00:44 AM »

I just don't see how a judge would issue a restraining order, and full temporary custody to Kaine unless the judge has seen evidence we have not.  I still say that 2nd poly and interview with LE provided the impetus for Kaine to file for divorce and restraining order.

In other words, Terri must not be as innocent as her friends think. 
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1845 on: June 30, 2010, 10:10:06 AM »

I agree Rob, after reviewing the a.m. timeframes

aprox. 8:15 seen by Pta President
I am still wondering what time the teacher saw Terri in the gym. Two other people claim to have seen Terri and Kyron sometime that a.m. before 8:45. His friend claims to have seen him around 9:00.
There was the normal a.m. bell @ 8:45, the busses had to have arrived before that timeframe. Were the parents then to leave other than those staying to help as chaperones? Apparently the 9:00 timeframe was when groups were forming for the tour of the science fair. Then they were to return to classes at 10:00.

Ispy, there was a diagram of the school on one of the previous pages... hopefully myself or someone else can bring it forward. Good question as to how many rooms did the Science fair entail? The school has aprox. 300 students.
No Rose and Clay glad to have some avid reader fans. I really enjoy a great mystery. study

I think there are some very good points made here re: Kaine and the household over the past 6-8 months.  Terri's son moved out, Terri puts on weight, Kyron goes missing.
Kaine files for a divorce and puts an RO out on wife, he sides with other family members and LE against her, and he won't let Terri even visit with her daughter. The police responded to a 911 call on Saturday. I think an argument happened that afternoon, Terri probably threw around some accusations about hurting herself or others because she was being isolated and turned on by her husband and Desiree. Not that I think that is okay or healthy but I can see this as plausible. She was probably out of control and that is how Kaine was able to get the RO.  Kyron showed no outward signs of emotional or physical abuse. The teacher, or other family members would have picked up on it. Something was going on with Terri though, in her recent pics, she looks as if she is looking at Kaine for approval.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1846 on: June 30, 2010, 10:15:43 AM »

This post is speculation.

I think during the second polygraph Terri may have revealed a current affair or a previous affair. This makes sense to me. And here's why.

Very few people take polygraphs when guilty - let alone two. There are just too many pitfalls involved and who knows what questions will arise. I think in a quest to be helpful - Terri may have revealed some truthful info.

When a polygraph examiner is asking you questions - they will ask all kinds of things. They ask those to get a base line for truthful and deceptive. Not every question during a polygraph is needed to be answered truthfully of deceptively. You only need the key questions answered.

After the polygraph - Kaine moved out. I think Terri was asked if she was having an affair or had a previous affair during the course of her marriage. This is a logical line of questioning. Having an affair is not against the law - well, in most states anyway. A question like this could reveal a motive, an accomplice and it could reveal character.

This will dissolve a marriage - but is not something that would get you arrested. And Terri was not arrested after the polygraph. If the police had something to arrest her for - believe me, they would have right there on the spot. The police would love to arrest Terri and in my opinion - she is hanging by a thread. If they could have arrested her - she would be in jail.

So, answering that she may have had an affair - and answering truthfully - may have cost her her marriage. Now we could get into all the moral implications of such an affair - but this is all just speculation anyway. I don't think that hashing out whether affairs are right or wrong gets us closer to Kyron anyway. But that's just my opinion.

In the old days divorce decrees would have listed "infidelity" - today that has been changed to "irreconcilable differences". No one wants someone with a scarlet "A" on their chest.

I can see how Kaine may have said - "I'm filing for divorce" after it may have been revealed that she had an affair - past or current. It would explain her cell phone triangulation. I can also see how the police would use that info to drive a wedge between a couple and say to Kaine - "hey, how well do you really know your wife". I can also see Terri saying - "If you leave me I will shoot myself". Terri has alot going on - obviously. But I can see how all this could tie together and we are where we are. This would explain the sudden divorce filing at 6 pm and the no firearms provision.

I have alot of mixed thoughts on Terri, I'm not really sure what to make of her. She is either helpful and innocent, or guilty and extremely stupid. I can't see too many more combinations than those.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1847 on: June 30, 2010, 10:17:58 AM »

I got that "looking for approval" feeling from Terri, also, newfie.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
AmandaReckonwith
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1848 on: June 30, 2010, 10:19:29 AM »

Hi everyone.

Hoping today is the day, but I am not confident about anything.
I sure hope Wyks' guy has success where the huge SARs intense searches did not.

Is there a pic of Mr Oakes, or website?

Brandi, I am swiping your adorable froggy pics for the pb if you don't mind.
btw, and this is for anyone I have swiped pics from... all my titles were lost from the albums at the end of March. That is why nobody is credited, there was over 2 years of work lost and no way am I going to be able to recover that. Very sorry about that.

Saved pictures and vids from lots of cases:

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1849 on: June 30, 2010, 10:19:44 AM »

The CSI shirt is not odd, inappropriate (the better wording) for a Seven year old with a Tree Frog display. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1850 on: June 30, 2010, 10:21:50 AM »

"The only living witness" is the best book I have read in my life, so don't judge me, either:)

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
AmandaReckonwith
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1851 on: June 30, 2010, 10:25:10 AM »

Snipped Rob's post: I can see how Kaine may have said - "I'm filing for divorce" after it may have been revealed that she had an affair - past or current. It would explain her cell phone triangulation. I can also see how the police would use that info to drive a wedge between a couple and say to Kaine - "hey, how well do you really know your wife". I can also see Terri saying - "If you leave me I will shoot myself". Terri has alot going on - obviously. But I can see how all this could tie together and we are where we are. This would explain the sudden divorce filing at 6 pm and the no firearms provision.

I have alot of mixed thoughts on Terri, I'm not really sure what to make of her. She is either helpful and innocent, or guilty and extremely stupid. I can't see too many more combinations than those.

I agree with your entire post, I am a fence-sitter on Terri's guilt.

The only thing is... Kaine taking the baby and the sealed RO. That does point to Kyron's case, imo. The sealed RO has something to do with Kyron.
Unless Terri pulled a gun in the driveway and threatened Kaine about leaving and that prompted him to get the baby the hell out of the home.
(assuming the 911 call involving 'driveway' is more than a rumor.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1852 on: June 30, 2010, 10:35:40 AM »

I just don't see how a judge would issue a restraining order, and full temporary custody to Kaine unless the judge has seen evidence we have not.  I still say that 2nd poly and interview with LE provided the impetus for Kaine to file for divorce and restraining order.

Your correct.
He has, and he has also barred both parties and counsel from discussing the reason for the petition without court approval, which is like, well, unheard of. I think it may be Grand Jury or DA testimony.
AmandaReckonwith
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1853 on: June 30, 2010, 10:40:41 AM »

Is there a DUI pic/mugshot of Terri?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1854 on: June 30, 2010, 10:47:58 AM »

Your correct.
He has, and he has also barred both parties and counsel from discussing the reason for the petition without court approval, which is like, well, unheard of. I think it may be Grand Jury or DA testimony.
Blink can you explain how this is legal for Terri not to see the papers that are sealed? I'm missing something here, in regards of her not being able to see her children, I would be screaming on top of rooftops over this development. Also I was reading on another forum that Terri has threatened suicide, IF this is the case, why is she not in a hospital, and at home with her parents. That shouldn't be the job of her parents to keep her safe, imo.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1855 on: June 30, 2010, 10:48:09 AM »

Your correct.

Do we know the reason for the second polygraph test?

Did she flunk the first with too many deceptive answers? 

Did she flunk the second one also?

This could lead to a verbal fight at the residence that afternoon..Kaine mad that she was being deceptive about  her answers when all he wants is for her to cooperate so they can find the little red tree frog expert? 

Kaine leaves with the baby..she rushes out to the driveway with a gun to try and stop him and he calls 911? 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1856 on: June 30, 2010, 10:52:56 AM »

Your correct.

Do we know the reason for the second polygraph test?

Did she flunk the first with too many deceptive answers? 

Did she flunk the second one also?

This could lead to a verbal fight at the residence that afternoon..Kaine mad that she was being deceptive about  her answers when all he wants is for her to cooperate so they can find the little red tree frog expert? 

Kaine leaves with the baby..she rushes out to the driveway with a gun to try and stop him and he calls 911? 
Wow, if that would be the case, let's pray she doesn't have a gun somewhere hidden in the house    I'm trying real hard to understand, if Terri didn't do the actual harming of Kyron, what in the world could she have been involved with that another person might have done this? I have some thoughts, but it just isn't making a lot of sense to me.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1857 on: June 30, 2010, 10:54:09 AM »

I think that Terri was having an affair as well as mixed up with some pretty unseemly characters due to possible drug involvement.  Maybe someone in the unseemly group tok a shine to Kyron..knew the school would be hectic that day and knew when Terri left the school. 

Just a thought..among many others I have had since this case started.  But to me in the pic on Blink's site where she has her arm around Desiree looking up at her..she has a pleading look on her face..like she is asking for forgiveness.  She knows she has put her children in harms way by her associations with some unseemly people.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1858 on: June 30, 2010, 10:55:36 AM »

I think that Terri was having an affair as well as mixed up with some pretty unseemly characters due to possible drug involvement.  Maybe someone in the unseemly group tok a shine to Kyron..knew the school would be hectic that day and knew when Terri left the school. 

Just a thought..among many others I have had since this case started.  But to me in the pic on Blink's site where she has her arm around Desiree looking up at her..she has a pleading look on her face..like she is asking for forgiveness.  She knows she has put her children in harms way by her associations with some unseemly people.
Drug involvement or perhaps something sexual she was involved in.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1859 on: June 30, 2010, 11:08:47 AM »

I keep thinking of the Melissa Huckaby/Sandra Cantu case. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.