April 26, 2024, 01:44:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #1 6/5/10 - 6/30/10  (Read 567110 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1880 on: June 30, 2010, 11:54:52 AM »

Good grief...you were in my head.  Something about this just makes my hinkey meter go off. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1881 on: June 30, 2010, 11:55:30 AM »

What changed?  Why did the older boy move out in January.  What incident allowed Kaine to obtain a restraining order? 

Very strange, and even though I feel Terri at least has knowledge of what happened, for some reason I'm very uncomfortable with Kaine, can't put my finger on it.

oh dear God, tell me that's not what I think it is 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1882 on: June 30, 2010, 11:56:48 AM »

I just don't see how a judge would issue a restraining order, and full temporary custody to Kaine unless the judge has seen evidence we have not.  I still say that 2nd poly and interview with LE provided the impetus for Kaine to file for divorce and restraining order.

In other words, Terri must not be as innocent as her friends think. 

Your correct.
He has, and he has also barred both parties and counsel from discussing the reason for the petition without court approval, which is like, well, unheard of. I think it may be Grand Jury or DA testimony.

Do we know the reason for the second polygraph test?

Did she flunk the first with too many deceptive answers? 

Did she flunk the second one also?

This could lead to a verbal fight at the residence that afternoon..Kaine mad that she was being deceptive about  her answers when all he wants is for her to cooperate so they can find the little red tree frog expert? 

Kaine leaves with the baby..she rushes out to the driveway with a gun to try and stop him and he calls 911? 

She broke down during the first polygraphy test, I read from a poster while gleaning on Oregon newsy sites.
Wonder what she all must have said    It really bothers me that if true about threatening suicide why she isn't in a hospital. Who knows what this woman could all do now out of desperation.

I could see how this could go either way.

A mad and vindictive husband makes unfounded allegations - and the police take her over to the mental hospital. What happens to the investigation then?

or

Maybe all this pressure is too much and she goes crazy and then the investigation is in peril. Could the police believe anything she says if is goes nuts? and wouldn't a good defense attorney make a mess out of something like that?
I'm so glad you brought that up, a mad and vindictive husband making unfounded allegations, that has been in my mind, and have tried to stop thinking that, but I can't. Something is off, with both Kaine and the step mom, imo. 
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1883 on: June 30, 2010, 12:01:27 PM »

You know, it bugs me that both Terri and Kaine grabbed Desiree.  Maybe it's just me, but when I offer comfort, I tend to pat or rub a person's shoulder/arm/back.  That grabbing just doesn't seem comforting to me.  Especially the neck grab.  That's a rough way to touch someone.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1884 on: June 30, 2010, 12:02:19 PM »

I can't help it

The WTF Blanket (Snuggie Parody)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h05ZQ7WHw8Y

+++

newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1885 on: June 30, 2010, 12:04:51 PM »

She appears childlike in this pic... it borders approval and plea. 

Good grief...you were in my head.  Something about this just makes my hinkey meter go off. 
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1886 on: June 30, 2010, 12:06:55 PM »

I'm just wondering about Kyron's other stepbrother. Does Biomom have custody and if not why would she not have custody of any of her children?

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1887 on: June 30, 2010, 12:08:35 PM »

::MonkeyHaHa::Thanks for the much needed laugh. In all of this tragedy, a heart wrenching laugh is good for the soul.

I can't help it

The WTF Blanket (Snuggie Parody)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h05ZQ7WHw8Y

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1888 on: June 30, 2010, 12:13:00 PM »

I'm so glad you brought that up, a mad and vindictive husband making unfounded allegations, that has been in my mind, and have tried to stop thinking that, but I can't. Something is off, with both Kaine and the step mom, imo. 

right, let's get this straight.

My kid is missing and last seen with my second wife, who had raised him since he was an infant, so now is a good time to file for divorce, get a restraining order, make sure she can have a gun...

umm, ok. 

I know that the death of a child can break up even the strongest of marriages - it happened to Beth and Jug. It happens, but unless there was something so unbelievably off the wall crazy - I'm not sure that is my main priority.

+++

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1889 on: June 30, 2010, 12:17:07 PM »

I guess if LE sat me down and told me something horrible that pointed toward my spouse then I'd have to protect my other child.  I would probably do what Kaine did if it was in the best interests of my daughter and finding my missing child.  I think he got counsel from LE and an atty.

I'm think LE has been listening to the phones and maybe even to the conversations within the home.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1890 on: June 30, 2010, 12:17:57 PM »

My kid is missing and last seen with my second wife, who had raised him since he was an infant, so now is a good time to file for divorce, get a restraining order, make sure she can have a gun...

umm, ok. 

I know that the death of a child can break up even the strongest of marriages - it happened to Beth and Jug. It happens, but unless there was something so unbelievably off the wall crazy - I'm not sure that is my main priority.
That would not be my main priority either, it is a distraction imo, when the focus should be on finding Kyron. There just must be something unbelievably off the wall crazy for this to be happening.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1891 on: June 30, 2010, 12:25:09 PM »

I can't understand the Kyron website being shut down at the end of the week.  I've never seen that happen with a missing child's case.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1892 on: June 30, 2010, 12:27:37 PM »

umm, ok. 

That would not be my main priority either, it is a distraction imo, when the focus should be on finding Kyron. There just must be something unbelievably off the wall crazy for this to be happening.

I guess it seems to be the chain of events that has me wondering - as others are too.

Let's conclude that something very serious occurred - let's say that was a given.

Maybe just moving out would be enough? I don't know.

Someone said something about Kaine and / or family not wanting to be responsible for attorney fees. Ok, I'll grant them all that - but Terri doesn't even have an attorney.

It would be a cold day in hell before I would ditch my wife (if I had one) on the words of the police. There must be something more here.

In a situation such has occurred here - is any behavior rational? I think after three / four weeks - most people would become unglued.

+++

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1893 on: June 30, 2010, 12:28:46 PM »

I can't understand the Kyron website being shut down at the end of the week.  I've never seen that happen with a missing child's case.
I wondered about that also, weird, I don't think I've seen that happen either 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1894 on: June 30, 2010, 12:31:17 PM »

umm, ok. 

I guess it seems to be the chain of events that has me wondering - as others are too.

Let's conclude that something very serious occurred - let's say that was a given.

Maybe just moving out would be enough? I don't know.

Someone said something about Kaine and / or family not wanting to be responsible for attorney fees. Ok, I'll grant them all that - but Terri doesn't even have an attorney.

It would be a cold day in hell before I would ditch my wife (if I had one) on the words of the police. There must be something more here.

In a situation such has occurred here - is any behavior rational? I think after three / four weeks - most people would become unglued.
There has to be more there. And what mother wouldn't be screaming loudly for her children? Her kids she cannot see, and she isn't causing a big fuss about it. Also in the divorce papers there is something about Terri paying some child support, how does she do that when she doesn't have a job?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1895 on: June 30, 2010, 12:38:15 PM »

There has to be more there. And what mother wouldn't be screaming loudly for her children? Her kids she cannot see, and she isn't causing a big fuss about it. Also in the divorce papers there is something about Terri paying some child support, how does she do that when she doesn't have a job?
[/quote]

well, I could speculate - if the website is truly being shut down, and Terri isn't screaming blue bloody murder over her rights being violated - I guess the police are ready to announce a working theory. I really don't know, I'm only speculating. I have not seen a case such as this one - not ever.

A staged abduction from a school is off the charts to start with. Then add in all the rest and - wow.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1896 on: June 30, 2010, 12:41:31 PM »

One more point - on that child support -

you're right NRCG - how does she pay child support with no job. I guess she can get a job and that's maybe what that implies, but how can she pay child support if in jail.

So, maybe that was not taken into consideration for a reason. Like the judge wasn't expecting her to be arrested??

who knows < shrugs >

+++

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1897 on: June 30, 2010, 12:42:54 PM »

hmmmm..this thought struck me right away,,.one father of a missing child divorces the woman who was the last one to see his child and another father marries the woman who was the last to see his child..(Ron/Misty Cummings).....not quite sure what to think....all very strange with this divorce getting tossed into the mix...right in the middle of a missing child investigation...

LynneinMd.
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1898 on: June 30, 2010, 12:44:20 PM »

Where was the baby that morning?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1899 on: June 30, 2010, 12:48:40 PM »

I'm just wondering about Kyron's other stepbrother. Does Biomom have custody and if not why would she not have custody of any of her children?
I'm not real sure, evidently Kyron's mother had some serious health issues and perhaps that is why she doesn't have custody. I don't know if she has custody of the other child. Kyron would go to his mom's house, I believe every other weekend.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.