April 25, 2024, 08:44:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #1 6/5/10 - 6/30/10  (Read 567039 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1900 on: June 30, 2010, 12:52:06 PM »

The more I think about it, wonder why Kaine didn't go to the science fair? Most parents would do what they had to do to go see their kid's exhibit. Kyron looked so happy about it, what a shame. 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1901 on: June 30, 2010, 12:53:05 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1902 on: June 30, 2010, 12:55:45 PM »

Is it safe to assume Desiree is paying child support to Kaine for Kyron and is current?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1903 on: June 30, 2010, 12:57:50 PM »

Is it safe to assume Desiree is paying child support to Kaine for Kyron and is current?

good question Rob

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1904 on: June 30, 2010, 01:04:08 PM »

I am curious about the searches that Mr. Oakes is doing. I am not certain but I read that he had asked the Parents for an item that would have Kyron's scent on it but that they refused?
I won't speculate as to why if this is true.
If he cannot use an item to help his dog(s) search for Kyron's scent with then all that he is left to search for is cadavar scent then correct?

(IIRC after watching NG one evening I believe that I heard that cadavar scent is the same scent no matter what dna you have.)

I still firmly believe that Kyron may very well be alive.
jmvho and possibly hopeful thinking but I do.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1905 on: June 30, 2010, 01:09:54 PM »

Hi everyone.

Hoping today is the day, but I am not confident about anything.
I sure hope Wyks' guy has success where the huge SARs intense searches did not.

Is there a pic of Mr Oakes, or website?

Brandi, I am swiping your adorable froggy pics for the pb if you don't mind.
btw, and this is for anyone I have swiped pics from... all my titles were lost from the albums at the end of March. That is why nobody is credited, there was over 2 years of work lost and no way am I going to be able to recover that. Very sorry about that.

I too, hope today is the day Kyron is found! (Like everyone else here.)

I am catching up on this thread, a few pages behind.

You are welcome to post my work in your pb. I have learned to sign them now. LOL

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1906 on: June 30, 2010, 01:16:02 PM »

Do we know when her older son moved out?
January 2010

I wish we knew what happened.  Why all of a sudden, in the middle of the school year did he move out.  First as I understand it to the grandparents and then to his father. 
Yes and all I heard, which was on NG is that the teen and Kaine were butting heads. There has to be more, what teen and adult doesn't butt heads?

This is easy for me to understand.

James has three fathers:
1. Bio-Pop
2. Adopted-Pop
3. Step-Pop

James had three sets of rules, three environments, how many step-mum's?

The aerial view shows his only friend would be Smokey the bear, they were all confined in a cozy house with one bathroom. Smile

best estimated guess it turned into an all-out-war over everything: TV, music, eating too much, etc.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1907 on: June 30, 2010, 01:16:55 PM »

I'm just wondering about Kyron's other stepbrother. Does Biomom have custody and if not why would she not have custody of any of her children?
I'm not real sure, evidently Kyron's mother had some serious health issues and perhaps that is why she doesn't have custody. I don't know if she has custody of the other child. Kyron would go to his mom's house, I believe every other weekend.

From recollection:

Bio mom did have custody of Kyron originally but she got very ill and went to Canada for treatment.  At that time Kyron went to live with his father.  His father needed help with Kryon and a friend of Desiree (Kyron's bio mom) became a live in nanny.  That friend was Terri.  Terri moved in with her son.  As time went by Kaine and Terry grew closer and married.  In the mean time Desiree got better but I'm guessing figured Kyron was used to living with his dad and Terry.  Desiree got remarried. 

That is all I remember.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1908 on: June 30, 2010, 01:18:18 PM »

I keep thinking of the Melissa Huckaby/Sandra Cantu case. 

I gotta say I agree with you.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1909 on: June 30, 2010, 01:21:48 PM »

There has to be more there. And what mother wouldn't be screaming loudly for her children? Her kids she cannot see, and she isn't causing a big fuss about it. Also in the divorce papers there is something about Terri paying some child support, how does she do that when she doesn't have a job?

Totally agree, Rosie.  And as for Terri and finances, this is gonna be interesting.  Rumor has it she has only held ONE paying job in her life, which didn't last long.  It's been mentioned on sev boards that Kaine may have filed for divorce so quickly in order to avoid paying for a very costly legal defense for Terri.  So if she is left with paying for her own possible future defense, as well as child support, yikes!  Am thinking that Kaine may be waiting for her to realize all this and move in with her parents/family, cuz where else will she go?  And then Kaine can move himself and baby girl back to their family home.  If he hasn't already, he will likely yank her fancy red mustang away and sell it or something.  It was a gift and in that, rightfully hers, IMO, but since he paid for it..... well.... he may not continue to pay the payments and such on it.  Am thinking if it hasn't already, these kind of thoughts are gonna hit Terri soon, and perhaps very hard. 

Am waiting, as are others, to see what Terri's next move will be.  Will she lawyer up and come out swinging?  It's kind of like watching a tennis match.  And we, the audience, are getting whiplash.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1910 on: June 30, 2010, 01:24:11 PM »

Do we know when her older son moved out?
January 2010

I wish we knew what happened.  Why all of a sudden, in the middle of the school year did he move out.  First as I understand it to the grandparents and then to his father. 
Yes and all I heard, which was on NG is that the teen and Kaine were butting heads. There has to be more, what teen and adult doesn't butt heads?

This is easy for me to understand.

James has three fathers:
1. Bio-Pop
2. Adopted-Pop
3. Step-Pop

James had three sets of rules, three environments, how many step-mum's?

The aerial view shows his only friend would be Smokey the bear, they were all confined in a cozy house with one bathroom. Smile

best estimated guess it turned into an all-out-war over everything: TV, music, eating too much, etc.
Excellent points, and being the age he is doesn't help matters either 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1911 on: June 30, 2010, 01:26:04 PM »

Any idea if Terri is still gonna have a public statement? and when it may happen?

She better get crackin' or she may be making that statement in defense of herself in about 12 months the way things are goin'.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1912 on: June 30, 2010, 01:28:03 PM »

There has to be more there. And what mother wouldn't be screaming loudly for her children? Her kids she cannot see, and she isn't causing a big fuss about it. Also in the divorce papers there is something about Terri paying some child support, how does she do that when she doesn't have a job?

Totally agree, Rosie.  And as for Terri and finances, this is gonna be interesting.  Rumor has it she has only held ONE paying job in her life, which didn't last long.  It's been mentioned on sev boards that Kaine may have filed for divorce so quickly in order to avoid paying for a very costly legal defense for Terri.  So if she is left with paying for her own possible future defense, as well as child support, yikes!  Am thinking that Kaine may be waiting for her to realize all this and move in with her parents/family, cuz where else will she go?  And then Kaine can move himself and baby girl back to their family home.  If he hasn't already, he will likely yank her fancy red mustang away and sell it or something.  It was a gift and in that, rightfully hers, IMO, but since he paid for it..... well.... he may not continue to pay the payments and such on it.  Am thinking if it hasn't already, these kind of thoughts are gonna hit Terri soon, and perhaps very hard. 

Am waiting, as are others, to see what Terri's next move will be.  Will she lawyer up and come out swinging?  It's kind of like watching a tennis match.  And we, the audience, are getting whiplash.

She has to lawyer up, and I can't understand why her parents haven't convinced her of that yet, maybe they have tired and she isn't listening, I don't know. I still want to know how legally Terri hasn't seen the sealed documents, I'm not understanding this at all.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1913 on: June 30, 2010, 01:30:48 PM »

Any idea if Terri is still gonna have a public statement? and when it may happen?

She better get crackin' or she may be making that statement in defense of herself in about 12 months the way things are goin'.
I thought that I read somewhere she changed her mind. I really wish she would get a lawyer and maybe the lawyer could make a statement. What if, even though I think she did, she has done nothing wrong and is being railroaded? Could happen....
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1914 on: June 30, 2010, 01:31:56 PM »

I keep thinking of the Melissa Huckaby/Sandra Cantu case. 

I gotta say I agree with you.

Yep.  It's the same 'faraway' (disconnected from the moment) look in their eyes.  IMO.  Neither are in the present moment, they seem to be back in whatever horror occured, reliving it again and again in their minds.  Misty (HaLeigh case) did a similiar same thing during an interview, tho briefly yes, when she was speaking of the blankets.  For a brief moment she paused, looked like she was faraway in a distance time, and when she came back around she looked as if she was about to throw up. 

Can't hide this stuff entirely from the public.. Can't fake it either.  Eyes are the windows to our soul. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1915 on: June 30, 2010, 01:37:18 PM »

She has to lawyer up, and I can't understand why her parents haven't convinced her of that yet, maybe they have tired and she isn't listening, I don't know. I still want to know how legally Terri hasn't seen the sealed documents, I'm not understanding this at all.

My guess is that she HAS lawyered up by now and won't be making any statements, as her "friend" stated she wanted to do.

Terri and Kaine have the documents and the judge has issued that they and their attorneys may not share the contents with anyone. That's how I understand it.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1916 on: June 30, 2010, 01:38:21 PM »

ive never been married/live in for last 21yrs its still working great
i thought seeking child support was standard practice in divorce
cases for the last 20yrs or so, a few friends that have divorced
seems their papers said about the same thing, one even had a
RO,not sealed of course

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1917 on: June 30, 2010, 01:38:47 PM »

I wonder what TH's son's life was like at school? Who his friends were etc...? At such a tender age it must have been very hard for him to just uproot to a completely new area, friends and environment.
At that age teen's are usually fairly deep rooted with their friends and such. TH's son looks fairly happy in the family pics that were released so I wouldn't suspect some type of dysfunctional behavior with him specifically.
If TH's son and KH were having issue I wonder who KH's son might have vented to?
Was their a girlfriend in TH's son's life there in Portland also? If so how did she take it when KH's son was moved away?
How about any of his other friends?
Was KH closely involved with her son's life and did she ever interact with him, his friends and/or their families at social events such as HS sports events etc...?
Did KH's son know any of the people who attended the gradutation party that was recently mentioned in an article?
???

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1918 on: June 30, 2010, 01:39:07 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and guest!

Was hoping kyron had been found when I came in today, but sadly that has not happened.
In reading back I have seen several times it mentioned that Kaine filed his divorce papers and RO at 6 Pm. If you look at the top of the divorce papers the stamp says it was filed with the clerk of court on 10- 6-28 PM 3:5 ....the last number is not showing . From what I have understood Terri was served at 6PM not that Kaine filed at 6. The RO was stamped filed at 10-6-28 PM 4:39.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1919 on: June 30, 2010, 01:42:34 PM »

I know, right?  Seems that would be her first step!  IMO.  Maybe she can't figure out a way how to afford an attorney, I dunno. 

As for how she hasn't seen the documents, am thinking that's because of whatever the "threat" was back on the 26th.  Had to have involved a gun or a threat to involve one, for guns to have been mentioned in the paperwork. 

This guy, Seamus O Riley, has one explanation that may help to understand it better:

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

<snipped>

I don't know their state laws, but it is likely that in an
"ex parte" hearing, the judge heard evidence strong enough to seal the Protection Order. This would mean that evidence presented would state something along these lines:

1. That the danger to Kyron and the baby is "imminent" (within 24 hours) and that it is likely to result in harm (serious injury or death) or abuse that requires professional intervention (emotional abuse, for instance, where psychological intervention is necessary)

2. That having step mother present in the hearing was not needed.

3. That by releasing the information, it may either increase the likelihood of harm to the children or serious hinder or impair the investigation.

The judge sealing of the order speaks volumes; as much as the three signatures on the family statement has. (see prior analysis)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.