April 26, 2024, 02:28:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #1 6/5/10 - 6/30/10  (Read 567156 times)
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: June 11, 2010, 09:02:02 PM »

I've been wracking my brain since the Kyron case started, trying to think of a similar case that I've read or seen featured on television.

But, I've read and watched so many of them that they are now all intertwined in my mind, like the individual bands of a giant rubber bands ball.

So, after much searching I remember a case about a child "disappearing" from school. I know many here know about it, the Scotty Baker case.

Anyone can Google the case, or ask Jeeves.

Without giving details here, for not wanting to draw similarities to the Horman case, I will just post the URL:

http://thetimestribune.com/local/x1065242838/Child-killer-helper-released

This is only for discussion or reading purposes only, not implying guilt, acute similarities, or anything by it.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #221 on: June 11, 2010, 09:36:17 PM »

I've been wracking my brain since the Kyron case started, trying to think of a similar case that I've read or seen featured on television.

But, I've read and watched so many of them that they are now all intertwined in my mind, like the individual bands of a giant rubber bands ball.

So, after much searching I remember a case about a child "disappearing" from school. I know many here know about it, the Scotty Baker case.

Anyone can Google the case, or ask Jeeves.

Without giving details here, for not wanting to draw similarities to the Horman case, I will just post the URL:

http://thetimestribune.com/local/x1065242838/Child-killer-helper-released

This is only for discussion or reading purposes only, not implying guilt, acute similarities, or anything by it.

I went to your link Moosee
My brain just goes south to read that .. I don't know if you read my post of Tori Stafford. Something within all of Kyron's case ..is just a Who/What and Why? Its been too long for them not to come up with any leads. Or for them not to announce anything .. I think the LE does have information and are not yet able to say.

What is torture is obvious " parents grief" and that the volunteers are still out there day and night .. looking for Kyron. I think that when and if LE does know something ( if they cannot allow the public to know, I hope they do allow direction for those in charge of volunteers - the searchers)

I have no words. I know if this was my little boy, I would be tranked by now. I would be at my wits end. 
Sigh

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: June 11, 2010, 11:49:30 PM »

Deenie, the Tori Stafford case is another case of children going with someone who they know (therefore no stranger)... they feel they can be trusted.

It is just too sad, and a disgrace, the huge epidemic of adult males hurting small innocent children.

I hope I get no heat for saying this, because there have been cases in which women have done the same, but statistically the large majority of these crimes are committed by males.

Anyway, I found a link to the sheriff's updates, which I think could be helpful:

http://www.flashalert.net/news.html?id=1276

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: June 11, 2010, 11:59:30 PM »

Oh gosh Deenie poor little Tori, that video still haunts me. Tori's mom had said she had met the  woman  we see in the video because the woman's mother studded her dog out. They have the same breed and looked to possibly use them. She declined. The woman used a puppy to lure beautiful little Tori to her boyfriend who was lying in wait for a young girl to be brought to him. On his myspace (or some similar page) he said, "Good things are coming my way" They both need to be shot.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #224 on: June 12, 2010, 12:40:00 AM »

Deenie, the Tori Stafford case is another case of children going with someone who they know (therefore no stranger)... they feel they can be trusted.

It is just too sad, and a disgrace, the huge epidemic of adult males hurting small innocent children.

I hope I get no heat for saying this, because there have been cases in which women have done the same, but statistically the large majority of these crimes are committed by males.

Anyway, I found a link to the sheriff's updates, which I think could be helpful:

http://www.flashalert.net/news.html?id=1276

As was with Tori a woman could have helped lure Kyron to a male who was waiting. There are so many possibilities of what could have happened to this child and I don't believe gender has anything to do with it.

At one time I considering he was hidden somewhere in the school and taken out possibly during the talent show, but now I am not sure. To me it makes sense he was taken out of the school around the time the bell was to ring. If he was hidden somewhere in the school and later taken out, that person took a huge risk that he would be searched for or could it be that person could control a possible search? But who could that person be in the school? So this had lead me to the question, why did that teacher not wonder where he was after some time considering his book bag and jacket were in the classroom? Did she not see him walking around the science fair? We have been told over and over again how small the school is, well did she not see him? I can understand a teacher considering when a student is not at his desk, well lets not panic, he may have gone to the bathroom, but after lets say 5 minutes he is not there then marking him absent apparently on some kind of assumption that is just not right. The fair was to be over at 10, surely by this time she would have noticed he was not there or came back yet after all that book bag and jacket was there. So I ask myself why? Was this an attempt to stall a search for this child or was this just a stupid act by a person lacking the skills of a snail? I bet LE has as well and I hope she gave an explanation that makes sense to them. Am I pointing a finger at the teacher? I don't know, it is just this part seems odd to me and I don't like it. Either way she needs to answer to why she did what she did and did not do her job correctly. If this is common for this school then that needs to be changed asap.   
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: June 12, 2010, 01:14:43 AM »

Sorry last post from me, well Ican't really promise that but bear with me for a moment longer.

So the teacher assumes Kyron was in the bathroom but decides to mark him absent then sends groups of kids with adults to finish touring the science fair. Ok assuming he did go to the bathroom, if she thought he was in the bathroom and still hadn't come back when the others took off, wouldn't Kyron come back to an emptied classroom? So if that happened, what would he do? I would suppose go look for his teacher to ask her where he was supposed to go. So would this leave him walking alone in the hallway? At this time it would be after 9, the parents, other then the one volunteering would have left, the children would be touring the exhibits. Its been said the last time he was seen was by the south entrance around 9, I think I read his classroom was on the northside by the parking lot, that is not confirmed though. LE would not comment on if he was with someone.
This whole thing just stinks. Kyron where are you buddy? I pray he is safe tonight and  being very brave. I was looking at the pic of his exhibit and it is wonderful! He put so much work into and from that smile on his sweet little face, was very proud of his efforts. He's only 7 years old for gosh sakes and deserves to be 8 some day. I pray this has a happy ending..Please God let this be a happy ending?   
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #226 on: June 12, 2010, 01:21:53 AM »

Just thinking out loud......

In reference to Kyron's backpack and coat being left in the classroom:
I do not know if Kyron put his backpack into a "cubby" or hung it up in a certain place in the class that was visible to his teacher, but at my sons school the kids often leave their backpacks at school on Fridays. My little one says that his teacher tells the class that they can leave their backpacks because they dont have homework on Friday.  Just my experience. I also think with parents and students coming in and out of class that the teacher could have easily overlooked Kyron's belongings in the classroom when and if roll call was done. Those events are usually pretty hectic for the teachers of younger students.
It sounds like the day was a "fun" day for the school and that a normal instructional time was not held due to the science fair and talent show. I do agree the teacher and school should never have been so complacent but I can understand somewhat seeing how those events are hectic at my own sons school.
However, no school should believe that they are immune to the world we live in today. It is really sad that we have to live this way. Sad

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #227 on: June 12, 2010, 01:22:34 AM »

Tracy I so agree. I can not put my finger on it, but something about the school just does not seem right to me. I guess one thing is that they just went on the next day as if nothing had happened. How can you search a school when it is full of children and teachers? I think I would have been afraid to send my child to school the next day.

2 4 1
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #228 on: June 12, 2010, 03:17:24 AM »

Tracy I so agree. I can not put my finger on it, but something about the school just does not seem right to me. I guess one thing is that they just went on the next day as if nothing had happened. How can you search a school when it is full of children and teachers? I think I would have been afraid to send my child to school the next day.

I offer my thoughts - I agree as well. Something is not right. I have seen one photo of a hallway within Kyron's school. Its quite obvious that this school is small. I can tell by the structure of the hallway itself. My own experience and mind - I myself moved a lot when I was young. I went to 6 different elementary schools. One out of state, the rest in 3 different counties of my home state. My daughter too being in 4 elementary schools. The news has stated there were 300 students in Kyron's school.

That to many " is just a handful" of children. 300 sounds like a lot - but its not.
I just cannot get over the lack of witnesses. Where the heck was everyone " this was a BUSY Day" Yes. So what.  I know when my Daughter had events at her schools - I myself not only looked forward to my Daughter's experience but I was looking out for her classmates too. I would look for her classmates to say HI and isn't this GREAT and ask them What they did to participate in the event. It was Big and exciting. For the Class and the Teacher to represent " As the Class and As the Individual within" the Class.  You as MOM step in and give the TEACHER a HUG and say - This is Awesome! 

When my Daughter was in elementary - I worked full time. I at times worked over an hour away drive time- from her school. She was latch key. Drop off prior to school started and picked up after school sessions ended.  I never though did not have a relationship with her Teachers. I always had a connection to her teachers.
I volunteered for School Trips and when I was able to go - I was IN it ..I was not just the ave parent .. a I am here because I have to be. I got into it. I was right in there with the kids. Lets Have FUN. Lets Make this a Moment of a lifetime experience. My Daughter to this Day .. at almost 20yrs old ..says she has met up with some kids from her past. From her Elementary days ..and they always say YOUR MOM was so Fun and she really made our trips worthy. I remember Your Mom.  That is the greatest Gift you can give another Child. Is YOU Count as Important and to add the message Cherish this Moment - Make it Worthy.

One trip I recall, I chaperoned 6 children within my Daughter's class - I was given 6 children under me. We went to Greenfield Village.  One of the girls who I was given within my troop, was handicapped. Her name I wont say, but I will call her ( Ruby). She I had known since my Daughter was in first grade. We moved and then came back to the same school.  This little Girl was important to my Daughter, they really loved each other. Ruby was a special little girl. Why do I bring her up. Is because a few times I volunteered on a regular day to just hang out .. no event. And I recall the special ed teacher " brought into class, just for Ruby's special needs".  Tracygirl can I am sure identify. And I was just that, a watcher, I was open to whatever my daughter's teacher asked me to do. I sat in the back of the room. I watched Ruby and this Teacher. I was appalled by this so called special teacher. Ruby was fine, she was just herself. This teacher talked to Ruby as if she was " stupid" " ignorant" and less than human.  I bit my lip and never said a word - I left after that day. But BOY Oh Boy did I voice the Next Day. I was heard loud and clear.
Ruby was mine within this trip of Greenfield Village.  She had a hard time keeping up with everyone. Not because she was incapable. But because her Mom sent her with a brand new pair of leather shoes ..that were not broken in. So I told Ruby .. take them off. I said I will stuff your shoes in my purse.  She was all upset because she was wearing white tights/that they would be ruined. I said to her, It's okay. I will get you a new pair of tights. Your Mom won't care about your tights.  I kept this little girl right next to me - but allowed her to experience everything she wanted. She held my hand 90% of the time. Would not let go of my hand. We were 7 paces behind everyone. My Daughter was within this group of six and she said MOM ... I am so glad your with Ruby and they didn't bring in her special teacher.  All the kids within the group of 6 were engaged - with Her. OMG Did you see that? Did you look ? Hugging her and grabbing her and laughing. She Ruby was having a great time.
The kids within the classroom did not like this " special teacher either". Why did no one else see this? Adults?  I don't offer any blame to Ruby's MOM because I know this special teacher had quite the reputation of being a strong arm - she was older and thought she was the Cats azz.  I knew Ruby's Mom. I had been to her house. Sweet Loving Incredible Woman - Ruby's Mother, Ruby's Dad too ~ Good People.
I wonder within Kyron's class - WHO was invited or even present for reasons .. on a day to day or - volunteer basis.  All these photo's released of Kyron are him at school. Who took these photos? I notice his hair is of all different lengths and he has teeth and then some missing ( his age progression) .. Why are the photo's all at school?
Who was near him? Who participated within his classroom activities? Who was his watcher ?  Something is screaming at me and all - this has ties to his school.
Some ppl can be right before your eyes and not be a mention until someone points them out. Just saying.

** for TG not only did I talk to Ruby's Mom, I talked to the primary Teacher and wrote a letter. I will not stand by and watch a beautiful special needs child - be taken advantage of by someone hired in " due to their credentials". To condemn  a child from their spirit or uphold their education using verbal abuse. This special needs teacher was let go after that year - she was no longer needed nor necessity for Ruby's education.  (( One for the Gipper)) Ruby Graduated High School in 2009 - along with my Daughter. Proud and Loud.  Yes she did.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Starlit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #229 on: June 12, 2010, 04:31:32 AM »

Can someone point me to a link where the parents were not invited to the science fair? Thanks.
Starlit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #230 on: June 12, 2010, 04:46:12 AM »

sorry that quote got in the wrong place...

#
raceyrin says:
June 11, 2010 at 8:54 am

Blink,

were the parents invited to the talent show ?

To my knowledge, they were not, it was for school only.
B

I am questioning whether the parents were invited to the talent show because why would they announce it outside the school if it was just for students? Just trying to get some facts straight here. And I apologize for all my posts I have messed up on today. I have been spending the last few nights racking my brain with all this. Im going to bed now. Goodnight Kyron, wherever you are buddy. Were gonna get you home!
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #231 on: June 12, 2010, 05:18:47 AM »

I offer my thoughts - I agree as well. Something is not right. I have seen one photo of a hallway within Kyron's school. Its quite obvious that this school is small. I can tell by the structure of the hallway itself. My own experience and mind - I myself moved a lot when I was young. I went to 6 different elementary schools. One out of state, the rest in 3 different counties of my home state. My daughter too being in 4 elementary schools. The news has stated there were 300 students in Kyron's school.

That to many " is just a handful" of children. 300 sounds like a lot - but its not.
I just cannot get over the lack of witnesses. Where the heck was everyone " this was a BUSY Day" Yes. So what.  I know when my Daughter had events at her schools - I myself not only looked forward to my Daughter's experience but I was looking out for her classmates too. I would look for her classmates to say HI and isn't this GREAT and ask them What they did to participate in the event. It was Big and exciting. For the Class and the Teacher to represent " As the Class and As the Individual within" the Class.  You as MOM step in and give the TEACHER a HUG and say - This is Awesome! 

When my Daughter was in elementary - I worked full time. I at times worked over an hour away drive time- from her school. She was latch key. Drop off prior to school started and picked up after school sessions ended.  I never though did not have a relationship with her Teachers. I always had a connection to her teachers.
I volunteered for School Trips and when I was able to go - I was IN it ..I was not just the ave parent .. a I am here because I have to be. I got into it. I was right in there with the kids. Lets Have FUN. Lets Make this a Moment of a lifetime experience. My Daughter to this Day .. at almost 20yrs old ..says she has met up with some kids from her past. From her Elementary days ..and they always say YOUR MOM was so Fun and she really made our trips worthy. I remember Your Mom.  That is the greatest Gift you can give another Child. Is YOU Count as Important and to add the message Cherish this Moment - Make it Worthy.

One trip I recall, I chaperoned 6 children within my Daughter's class - I was given 6 children under me. We went to Greenfield Village.  One of the girls who I was given within my troop, was handicapped. Her name I wont say, but I will call her ( Ruby). She I had known since my Daughter was in first grade. We moved and then came back to the same school.  This little Girl was important to my Daughter, they really loved each other. Ruby was a special little girl. Why do I bring her up. Is because a few times I volunteered on a regular day to just hang out .. no event. And I recall the special ed teacher " brought into class, just for Ruby's special needs".  Tracygirl can I am sure identify. And I was just that, a watcher, I was open to whatever my daughter's teacher asked me to do. I sat in the back of the room. I watched Ruby and this Teacher. I was appalled by this so called special teacher. Ruby was fine, she was just herself. This teacher talked to Ruby as if she was " stupid" " ignorant" and less than human.  I bit my lip and never said a word - I left after that day. But BOY Oh Boy did I voice the Next Day. I was heard loud and clear.
Ruby was mine within this trip of Greenfield Village.  She had a hard time keeping up with everyone. Not because she was incapable. But because her Mom sent her with a brand new pair of leather shoes ..that were not broken in. So I told Ruby .. take them off. I said I will stuff your shoes in my purse.  She was all upset because she was wearing white tights/that they would be ruined. I said to her, It's okay. I will get you a new pair of tights. Your Mom won't care about your tights.  I kept this little girl right next to me - but allowed her to experience everything she wanted. She held my hand 90% of the time. Would not let go of my hand. We were 7 paces behind everyone. My Daughter was within this group of six and she said MOM ... I am so glad your with Ruby and they didn't bring in her special teacher.  All the kids within the group of 6 were engaged - with Her. OMG Did you see that? Did you look ? Hugging her and grabbing her and laughing. She Ruby was having a great time.
The kids within the classroom did not like this " special teacher either". Why did no one else see this? Adults?  I don't offer any blame to Ruby's MOM because I know this special teacher had quite the reputation of being a strong arm - she was older and thought she was the Cats azz.  I knew Ruby's Mom. I had been to her house. Sweet Loving Incredible Woman - Ruby's Mother, Ruby's Dad too ~ Good People.
I wonder within Kyron's class - WHO was invited or even present for reasons .. on a day to day or - volunteer basis.  All these photo's released of Kyron are him at school. Who took these photos? I notice his hair is of all different lengths and he has teeth and then some missing ( his age progression) .. Why are the photo's all at school?
Who was near him? Who participated within his classroom activities? Who was his watcher ?  Something is screaming at me and all - this has ties to his school.
Some ppl can be right before your eyes and not be a mention until someone points them out. Just saying.

** for TG not only did I talk to Ruby's Mom, I talked to the primary Teacher and wrote a letter. I will not stand by and watch a beautiful special needs child - be taken advantage of by someone hired in " due to their credentials". To condemn  a child from their spirit or uphold their education using verbal abuse. This special needs teacher was let go after that year - she was no longer needed nor necessity for Ruby's education.  (( One for the Gipper)) Ruby Graduated High School in 2009 - along with my Daughter. Proud and Loud.  Yes she did.

Bless your heart Deenie. That was a wonderful story and so eloquently written! Thanks it put a smile on my face Smile

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #232 on: June 12, 2010, 05:28:01 AM »

No disrespect to you Tracy, just my opinion but to me bio-mom and step-dad showed deep genuine emotion. But I didn't get that from step-mom or bio Dad. I  got really weird vibes from step-mom, I can't explain it and it could be absolutely nothing. Their odd behavior could be because LE has told them something about the case that no one else knows or worse. I don't know, but something just is not right here. This was my initial impression and I could be way out in left field on this.

What was your first impression of each parent?

I know all step parents are different. Some bond with their step children and some don't. My step mother talked the talk in front of the people she had to, but it wasn't genuine. On the other hand I have known step-parents that have step kids and you would never know that they weren't the biological parent. I guess it just depends on the person.

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: June 12, 2010, 12:26:07 PM »

I had a dream last night, and this is what I saw.

First, a lady dressed in purple with "big hair," maybe a costume?

Then something like sprays of water or steam, like those used for painting cars, or maybe sprinklers (don't know.)

Then there was water, clear greenish-type water that seemed to bubble. The water was clear but had a green chartreuse tinge to it and the water was moving as if it was bubbling.

In the middle of this water was a deeper hole that was sand colored, not greenish.

I searched for bubbling waters in the Portland area, and only found reference to some fountains that were placed in town by some person in the early 1900s because the people in town were drunk all the time and the reason was because there was no water in town, so this guy donated the fountains.

I'm not local, and never have traveled west of Dallas, Tx. So, I don't know the area and not sure if that dream means anything to anyone.

But, this morning I was checking other BB and found this picture which is very similar to the dream I had, so I see there may be no meaning... just a picture of him by a pool.

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Kyron%20Horman%20%20-OR-/kyron2009.jpg

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #234 on: June 12, 2010, 01:23:57 PM »

Have you read Blink's article and the comments that follow?  I highly recommend you do so, all of it is very eye-opening, IMO.  And for me, helps to see this case in a whole new light.  Please make sure to click on 'older comments' and 'newer comments'. 

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/06/07/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-search-intensifies-for-missing-7-yeard-old-portland-boy/

Here are some of the comments & Blink's replies.. ya gotta read the rest tho:

ClassyGal says:
June 11, 2010 at 9:47 am

Isn’t it possible that he went with someone he knew……. like his biological mother?

His Mother was not in town, and was not until she was alerted to his disappearance.

I am positive it was someone he knew.

(response from Blink)
From an overwhelming statistical perspective, this baby was the victim of a known offender, for sexual motivation, and the fact that the parents have been accompanied by a deputy 24/7 since it started, tells me they have a suspect, and the parents know who it is as well.
B

Twinkletoes says:
June 11, 2010 at 9:52 am

And I think it would be super easy to lure a little guy like him out to a car or to the woods to show him more frogs. But wouldn’t someone have seen this?
It just seems that the only possibility of no one seeing what happened to this little guy involves an unfortunately timed trip to the bathroom and a predator waiting to conceal him and remove him from the premises.
If he wasn’t concealed, then someone would have seen him leave. I went to a k-8 school and my kids have gone to a k-8. By the time you are in 2nd grade, everyone knows you. Someone would have seen him leave. Wouldn’t they?

(response from Blink)
Not if he was “in something”, and sadly, not if nobody is looking.

There is only one way in and out of the school, and there are no cameras.
The likelihood that this is an employee or volunteer of this school is very high, I am choking myself out of not just coming out and saying “the suspect is the man that has not been on the job since early this week.”

I despise these cases. I did not know when I went on my rant about pedophiles on Dana’s show last week, it was prophetic.
B

ClassyGal says:
June 11, 2010 at 11:50 am

Sorry Blink……. HERE is the link to the staff members…
http://www.skylinek8.org/?q=/directory

(response from Blink)
Thank you Classy, I should have clarified as you could not see Twinkletoes post, I was looking for staff not on the roster, but the maintnence staff, which is not employess of the school, but at outside property mgt. group.
B
~~~~

We realized that LE must have info they aren't telling us yet, for a variety of reasons.  Remember, in one of the pressers around the third/fourth day, it was said (something to the effect of).. 'nearly all the staff have been questioned', leaving one to wonder why all hadn't been questioned by that time. 

Who worked at the school that has been been absent for so many days?  And why hasn't LE moved in on that person, what are they waiting for?  If they know the who, then why have and continue to have the dad and stepmom under 24/7 escort?  Why continue to search and request donations to pour in if they pretty much know the who/when?  Seems to me if they know the who/when then they would also know the where/what as well. 

C'mon FBI, gather a raiding crew, bust down the walls and get Kyron to safety!           

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #235 on: June 12, 2010, 02:47:40 PM »

No disrespect to you Tracy, just my opinion but to me bio-mom and step-dad showed deep genuine emotion. But I didn't get that from step-mom or bio Dad. I  got really weird vibes from step-mom, I can't explain it and it could be absolutely nothing. Their odd behavior could be because LE has told them something about the case that no one else knows or worse. I don't know, but something just is not right here. This was my initial impression and I could be way out in left field on this.

I know all step parents are different. Some bond with their step children and some don't. My step mother talked the talk in front of the people she had to, but it wasn't genuine. On the other hand I have known step-parents that have step kids and you would never know that they weren't the biological parent. I guess it just depends on the person.

My first impression of each parent was they were very uncomfortable being up there for everyone to stare at. For days now the step mom has been pretty much blamed for this without really any solid proof other then she walked him close to the classroom and she is the step mom. With her, I take into account there doesn't seem to be a history of abuse, no CPS, no arrest history, she has raised him since he was an infant, he calls her mom, she helped him with such a wonderfully detailed project. To me this shows she loves him, not how much she cried or if she spoke, after all they are just regular people and not used to being the center of a top news story.
The mom to me looked beat up and I can only guess it is because she must have regrets. She has not been a full time mom to Kyron, he didn't live with her and I believe I read she just recently, within the last couple of years was in his life.
The step dad, to me he looked the strongest up there and that is why he was chosen to speak. He seemed like the one that was helping to keep everyone together but was so sad inside and wanted nothing more then to fix this situation for everyone.
The dad, well he looked broken and worried. I think he wants nothing more then to see his son walk to him.

I just didn't see that fakeness with them although they did look uncomfortable. So that is my take.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #236 on: June 12, 2010, 02:54:47 PM »

Blink had made mention to the fact that LE said they spoke to "most" of the employees of the school. she then pointed out, why only most and not all had been spoken to. My take on it is because someone has not been there.
I think she is looking at janitors and people like that? I wonder if it could be a substitute person or a person that was working on a project at the school such as the landscaping that was going on. Apparently it was something that was a big deal at the school. I know schools do not check out people that come to the school that work for other companies. That is where the flaw is, in my opinion.
I suppose then there is the chance it was a woman luring a child for someone. i.e Tori Strafford.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #237 on: June 12, 2010, 03:06:29 PM »

Moose that is strange you found the pic so close to what your dream had mentioned. You had not seen the pic prior to finding it today? What do you know about that pic? Where was it taken?

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #238 on: June 12, 2010, 03:26:42 PM »

My first impression of each parent was they were very uncomfortable being up there for everyone to stare at. For days now the step mom has been pretty much blamed for this without really any solid proof other then she walked him close to the classroom and she is the step mom. With her, I take into account there doesn't seem to be a history of abuse, no CPS, no arrest history, she has raised him since he was an infant, he calls her mom, she helped him with such a wonderfully detailed project. To me this shows she loves him, not how much she cried or if she spoke, after all they are just regular people and not used to being the center of a top news story.
The mom to me looked beat up and I can only guess it is because she must have regrets. She has not been a full time mom to Kyron, he didn't live with her and I believe I read she just recently, within the last couple of years was in his life.
The step dad, to me he looked the strongest up there and that is why he was chosen to speak. He seemed like the one that was helping to keep everyone together but was so sad inside and wanted nothing more then to fix this situation for everyone.
The dad, well he looked broken and worried. I think he wants nothing more then to see his son walk to him.

I just didn't see that fakeness with them although they did look uncomfortable. So that is my take.
Thanks Tracy, I guess the conference with the parents could be interpreted  so many ways.
I find myself contradicting myself every day with this case. I keep getting on and off the fence on this one. It is so baffling (sp?)

One of things that also concerned me and maybe it has nothing to do with this but when I read Terri's facebook she had posted awhile back about an incident involving her sister and husband of another race. (interracial relationship) She spoke about an incident where the couple had been targeted  because of this and Terri was quite upset that people were still so racist and intolerant of interracial relationships. So maybe this would explain the why Terri appeared so nervous. This could explain to why LE is with them 24/7.
Either way, I am so consumed with this little guy and just want him to come home safely. He seems like such a bright little guy with so much potential.

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #239 on: June 12, 2010, 03:33:55 PM »

Blink had made mention to the fact that LE said they spoke to "most" of the employees of the school. she then pointed out, why only most and not all had been spoken to. My take on it is because someone has not been there.
I think she is looking at janitors and people like that? I wonder if it could be a substitute person or a person that was working on a project at the school such as the landscaping that was going on. Apparently it was something that was a big deal at the school. I know schools do not check out people that come to the school that work for other companies. That is where the flaw is, in my opinion.
I suppose then there is the chance it was a woman luring a child for someone. i.e Tori Strafford.

I noticed on the school website (which did not look like it was up to date in several areas) there was something posted about the PTA and their plans for a landscaping project. I don't recall seeing when they were planning to do this though. From what I read about the school it had experienced a lot of growth in the last couple of years so there could have well been several construction/beautification projects going on.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.