Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #1 6/5/10 - 6/30/10

<< < (50/395) > >>

Itaryl Moosee:
Cartfly, about that hallway...

I bet there are times during the school day in which one could walk within a few hallways and not see a soul, mainly during class hours.

But I'm thinking that the day he disappeared was a crowded day. I bet nobody (including the teachers) could've walked around the school that day, between 8:00am and 8:45am, and not be seen by someone else.

I would guess that a perpetrator would not risk being seen while trying to abduct a student.

My opinion only.

Tracygirl:
Quote from: cartfly on June 12, 2010, 04:21:43 PM

In case this hasn't been seen yet (photo of hallway/stairs/Kyron's class):

http://photos.oregonlive.com/oregonian/2010/06/kyron_horman_search_attracts_1_3.html

Thanks for the pic. so his classroom is up a few stairs. It seems from looking at the pic that is not a door but a window or is that an illusion? It says exit but it seems to not go down to the floor, does that make sense? So I wonder how many other classrooms are on that floor. If the teacher was correct and Kyron went to the bathroom and hadn't returned yet, but then they left only for Kyron to find his self alone in that area.

That janitor looks to be about a 105 years old, lol. not that age is a consideration but when I thought of janitor I was thinking of a younger, stronger person.

Tracygirl:
Quote from: Itaryl Moosee on June 12, 2010, 04:20:31 PM

Tracy, about the picture...

After the dream, I spent two hours early this morning, contemplating whether I should write about it here or not, since I don't know if there is a "dream or vision" thread here, or if someone reading may think I'm "kooky" in the head.

So, I went to read in another BB and someone posted pictures (the crankykrank person ;) who hangs around here, too.)

When I first saw the picture I didn't think anything of it, then after I loaded the next I had to go back and look... I though, "wait a minute, that water looks a lot like mine looked in the dream."

It's MOST probably nothing, but I guess I was destined to find and check that picture today.

About a detective being with the family... does anyone know if it's a detective, or a grief-counselor-type person?

What I noticed during the press conference, when the families were talking... the step-father talked first, then when it was the father's turn a policeman/detective moved behind them to the right (can be seen on cam.) He then was staring and observing closely the step-mother and father.

Maybe this guy just happened to walk in and positioned himself as he should, or for some reason he did.

Protecting the family from a threat could cause that move, I would think.

About the donations, it's impressive the response from the community!!! I bet that if LE had allowed searches, hundreds of people would've volunteered as well.

p.s.
I gotta try this option.

I think the power of dreams is something that has not been discovered yet. Every once in awhile I will have a dream that I come to find out later had some relevance. You just never know. I am curious to know where and when that pic was taken.

In the baby Gabriel's case I had a dream not that long after he went missing. I wrote about it actually. I was standing in a room and I look down and I find the baby crawling at my feet. I picked him up and handed him back off to his dad. To this day, I am not sure what that was all about but it seemed so real.

Tracygirl:
Deenie, I read your post and wanted to respond to you with a great big hug ((((((((hug)))))))) you are a sweet person who will someday find great rewards for your kindness. Bless you

Itaryl Moosee:
Apparently the news conference is done. I'm plagiarizing this from another board.

Mods: delete if inappropriate.

Cap'n Shultz: Yesterday we had the family up here, they gave statements thanking the community. That was very, very stressful for the family. Very difficult.
But, we asked for a few simple questions (note: email acct was closed at 11am local today).. we did get a number of questions, five came up over and over again.
Yet another added stress for the family, but I told them it would be good for them.

What is Kyron's favorite color?
Red, as it turns out.

What is Kyron like? What is his standout attribute.
Very quiet & loving. Warmth & enthusiasm.
Bootsie is the 'security' cat (pet). Kyron likes playing with the cat.
Ernie is their canine (dog to the rest of us, lol)
Quick witted & makes any situation funny. Looks up to his big brothers.

What does Kyron want to be when he grows up?
A police investigator/detective.

What was Kyron looking
Kyron IS looking forward to his annual trip (Shasta Lake), Seaside OR
new fishing pole.. camping & fishing trips

The tshirts family wore yesterday.
Collaboration with Lithia (Medford car dealer) and.. XX?

Was Kyron in a good mood the AM he disappeared.
He was very excited about his diorama that he & his DAD have been working on. Kyron did a lot of it himself.

Shultz has 2 more questions to answer.

Why is the family not helping out in the search.
Family did take some steps, plus called the police. Family became exhausted by that evening. Had done everything *they* could do.. needed LE resources.
LE needs them to be close and available to help professional searchers.
Preparing family for a long-term event.

(again with the 'our boy' from Shultz) :blink:

2nd Q: Why was the family seen getting out of the house running errands, going to gym etc.
The public doesn't have all the information & context.
We asked them to keep that balance in their lives. Family says we can't maintain 'normal' activity because 'normal' includes Kyron!

Family has been bringing a regular rotation of friends to the house to help them.

I don't know when the family is going to be able to come back up here (to answer Qs). It's a day by day thing now.
They do thank you for assisting them.. keep the focus on Kyron.

Turning back to Cap'n Riser.
We don't want to disclose specific search area because we are having a LOT of interference. Distracts searchers. We are trying to keep the media away.

Did parents speaking affect # of tips?
Tips at this point are very manageable. The increase in tips has not been overwhelming.

Have you heard from anyone today, who's been out & about?
I haven't checked tip desk lately.

Won't talk about details of search.
(SAR Olsen speaking)
Over 300 boots on ground/SAR today. Trying to keep team at a manageable size. All areas are flooded right now.

Some areas require 3 different types of search.. dogs, feet, feet again

Over the years, cougar, bear, coyote have been reported in the area. (NOT recently)

Overwhelmed with generosity of donations food/water (my paraphrase)

Keep your eyes & ears open.

How long can you keep up the current pace?
I don't know. We are going to go full steam ahead until we feel we can't anymore.

Do you feel like every day you are making headway?
Absolutely! Because we know every day where he is not and feel we are getting closer to where he IS.

No idea (as searchers) where he is. We have to look at all possibilities.
Actively looking for Kyron alive.

Is the case moving in the direction of a criminal case?
Olsen: not for me.
other guy: it's *an* investigation.

Reports of river dredging?
Whenever you do any search...blah blah.

End.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page