April 23, 2024, 09:20:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #1 6/5/10 - 6/30/10  (Read 566719 times)
Starlit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #380 on: June 15, 2010, 12:02:27 AM »

Sunshine12, I read that post over there on facebook and the first thing that popped into my head was thats why the teacher marked him absent. But then, where did  the whole "he went to the bathroom to get a drink of water" come in?
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: June 15, 2010, 12:20:01 AM »

About the rumors going on in Facebook...

Even IF there's any truth to them,  I don't think LE knew about them until recently.

The pings, for once, the cellphone records take a week to ten days to get.

The teachers, it was said on the news that not all of the students, parents, and teachers had been questioned.

Many had not been interviewed by Sunday. So, maybe the one or two who claim to see step-mom walk away from the school with Kyron were those lagging for not wanting to get involved.

Maybe.

So, if all is true, one has to ask... was the jacket and book bag left on purpose to make it appear he disappeared from school?

Was the mention of the appointment (if it was true) to the teacher an effort to delay the teacher from notifying his absence because she would think he was at the appointment, then the SM would say "no, I meant next week?"

Was the picture of the science fair taken to prove later on that he was INDEED physically at the school?

Were the postings to Facebook that morning to show she had been active online and not up to no good somewhere else?

The final question, was anyone else involved?

I hate to say it, but nowadays weirder things have happened.

There is no word on what the boy's family life was like, other than what we saw on TV for the cameras. There is turmoil in every home, in some more than others.

We all heard that Terri's teenage son had lived with them, she and Kaine, since they had gotten together. But, two weeks before Kyron's disappearance he moves out of the home and has to live with the grandfather. It was said that it was for the love of his horses, but... why move before the school was over? Why not wait until the Summer?

Now, if police wants to get a clear view of what went on inside the Horman home, the only person who can give it to them is the teenager.

Does anyone has a picture of Terri hugging or embracing Kyron? If so, post it please.

Starlit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #382 on: June 15, 2010, 12:27:46 AM »

Itaryl Moosee, I saw SM facebook before she made it private. I could be wrong but I did not see any pics her hugging on Kyron.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: June 15, 2010, 12:34:57 AM »

I always thought it was SM.  Now the way the PC was and the SD and bio Dad hugging makes more sense.  It makes sense that SD personalized Kyron and maybe bio Dad was trying to throw things off for SM to make her comfortable?  I do remember back one the first or second page someone saw him leave school with her and poss appointment day.  There was no reason for the school to be alarmed  cause they knew he had left with SM.  I may be wrong but I don't believe so.  Does anyone know what kind of car/van/truck SM drives?  ALL MOO!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: June 15, 2010, 02:08:01 AM »

But doesn't it make sense that if LE learned that the sm left with Kyron rather then walking him to the classroom, they would have arrested her considering her story is in direct contrast to what she was telling them? I think at least they would be seeing her as a POI? What would be the reason for pretending she didn't do it? I think they not only would be pretending, but would be asking the bio mom, the dad, the step dad to all go under cover with them while they they got the step mom to confess? I don't know, it just doesn't connect for me.

I was speaking to a friend tonight about this case and she was telling me she was hoping the step mom did it because the thought of a child going missing while in school was just to much to handle! She didn't think she would be able to leave her child when school starts again in the fall because she wouldn't be able to trust in something she always had trust in and needed to have trust in. For me, I have to say I agree. I have school aged children, one being special needs. This story scares the hell out of me. I need them to be safe, I need to be able to trust the school. If this turns out to be connected to Kyrons school, how ass parents do we do that?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: June 15, 2010, 02:09:36 AM »

lol, ass should read as
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #386 on: June 15, 2010, 07:48:16 AM »

I hardly slept last night.  My thinking is so circular on this case.  Like TG says about her friend, part of me NEEDS to believe the SM did this.  Otherwise, how can I send my innocent little girl to school? 

If the SM did not do it I just don't understand how the perp made this happen or how he got "lucky" so to speak.  Maybe he lured Kyron into the bathroom or a lower level and then put him in something and then hauled him out of the school and no one was the wiser.  I could totally buy that happening.  How did he know that he chose a child that would not be missed?  Maybe he didn't care?  Maybe it was a crime of opportunity a happenstance?  In this case, I can't imagine the child was left in the school for any amount of time because there was too big a chance of the perp being caught if someone else happened across Kyron. 

Maybe it is someone very close to the family and he didn't have a hard time luring Kyron away.  Again, how did this person, even though close to the family, know Kyron wouldn't be missed until much later in the day?  Did he simply not care and was willing to do whatever it took to take Kyron that particular day?

Either way, the whole scenario defies logic to me.  I don't believe other family members are standing by SM to trap her in some way.  I would be throttling information out of her as would most folks, I think.  So, if SM did do it, the family has no idea, imo.  Logically, she is the person who makes the most sense to me.  Having said that though, folks have made some very valid points along the lines of why would she take him to school at all?  Alibi is one reason, i can think of. But again, how would the SM know that someone wouldn't see her leave with Kryon.  IOW, she could've left the school with him without anyone batting an eye and bought herself some time before the rest of the family would know what happened.  But does that really even make sense? 

Do we know the teacher had the conversation with the substitute about Kyron is prolly in the bathroom, blah, blah, blah?  I just find it very difficult to believe there weren't headcounts several times during that day since it wasn't a "normal" day at school.

Sorry for rambling so much.  This one really has me baffled.
pamomma
Scared Monkey

« Reply #387 on: June 15, 2010, 08:25:10 AM »

Has anyone read or heard anywhere where the little girl (Terri and Kayne's 18 month old daughter) was while Terri and Kyron went to the school that morning?  I haven't read anywhere that she was with them at the school....so where was she?  If she was with a sitter, then I wonder what Terri's demeanor was when she picked her up...and what time that was.  I have read that Terri was a stay at home mom, so she must have used a sitter that morning. 

I also tend to think Terri was not involved, but like many of you, the thought of it being someone else scares the heck out of me....I honestly just pray that someday (very soon) we do know who was responsible and this isn't one of those cases that goes on for months or years. 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #388 on: June 15, 2010, 08:33:41 AM »

Hi Monkeys,

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyron-photo-album-appears-on-Youtube-96076584.html

48 Photo's of little Kyron on the video clip underneath the text.

I wish Nancy Grace would cover Kyron.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
pamomma
Scared Monkey

« Reply #389 on: June 15, 2010, 08:49:42 AM »

Found this...don't know if it helps at all, but thought I'd include it.  On why they are searching Sauvie Island waters:

snipped
"Divers were spotted from the air in waist-deep and chest-deep water in the afternoon at Sauvie Island, and authorities confirmed late in the afternoon that it was part of the search for Kyron. They said tips led them to search the area but would not elaborate."

http://www.katu.com/news/96341619.html
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: June 15, 2010, 09:40:03 AM »

I'm trully torn...Blink has me believing someone (poss a Man) will be arrested by end of week and she is the voice of reason and I tend to side with her but the SM just plain makes sense to me.  I can't shake that feeling.  If a terrible SexO took Kyron or even someone the family knows another who did it and this person isn't in custody they why would LE say it's an isolated incident?  This person could  harm another lil angel if not arrested.  Why not warn the community?  What would make this an isolated incident?  The only thing I could think of is SM, SBrother, another child or someone so close to the fam right there with them under constant eye of fam and LE.  Help me Monkeys!  What am I not seeing?
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: June 15, 2010, 10:10:11 AM »

I'm trully torn...Blink has me believing someone (poss a Man) will be arrested by end of week and she is the voice of reason and I tend to side with her but the SM just plain makes sense to me.  I can't shake that feeling.  If a terrible SexO took Kyron or even someone the family knows another who did it and this person isn't in custody they why would LE say it's an isolated incident?  This person could  harm another lil angel if not arrested.  Why not warn the community?  What would make this an isolated incident?  The only thing I could think of is SM, SBrother, another child or someone so close to the fam right there with them under constant eye of fam and LE.  Help me Monkeys!  What am I not seeing?

i hear ya.

i posted about the rumor on blinks site and she told me that it is a rumor. as a follower of that site since morgan harrington's disappearance i know how honest and ethical blink is in her work, so if shes saying its just a nasty rumor about step mom being seen with kyron and her cell phone pings at sauvie island then i am going to believe her
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #392 on: June 15, 2010, 10:43:28 AM »

Something that has crossed my mind is that we see more and more of these "fake" kidnappings happening. Could it have been this that went horribly wrong?

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: June 15, 2010, 11:17:18 AM »

You're right Sunshine I just needed someone to remind me to weigh all options.  It just stuck in my head about SM and Kyron leaving school toghether in the early news article and then never being mentioned again.  I try not to believe things in print unless straight from LE or really credible sources.  But that's how things stick in your head.  I'll try not to be so one track and open my closed mind.  Thanks!
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: June 15, 2010, 11:32:56 AM »

You're right Sunshine I just needed someone to remind me to weigh all options.  It just stuck in my head about SM and Kyron leaving school toghether in the early news article and then never being mentioned again.  I try not to believe things in print unless straight from LE or really credible sources.  But that's how things stick in your head.  I'll try not to be so one track and open my closed mind.  Thanks!

yea i am having the same issue with this case because i just can't get over how this perpetrator literally had the "perfect storm" occur so that Kyron wasn't reported missing until 3:45 pm.  it baffles me and i can't logically wrap my head around it but i'm trying to...
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: June 15, 2010, 11:37:04 AM »

yea i am having the same issue with this case because i just can't get over how this perpetrator literally had the "perfect storm" occur so that Kyron wasn't reported missing until 3:45 pm.  it baffles me and i can't logically wrap my head around it but i'm trying to...

exactly..and what is LE saying to relieve parents fears that there is not a predator in their midst? none that I have heard...sooooo...do they have an idea of who took Kyron?
did the mom's phone pings go off around the lake that they were searching? someone said that it takes 10 days to get the phone records, but in a case like this, couldn't they get them sooner?? something led them to that lake...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: June 15, 2010, 11:43:44 AM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/06/15/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-john-walsh-on-today-show-media-will-solve-this-case/

Kyron Horman Missing and Endangered: John Walsh on Today Show- “Media Will Solve This Case”
pamomma
Scared Monkey

« Reply #397 on: June 15, 2010, 11:48:48 AM »

exactly..and what is LE saying to relieve parents fears that there is not a predator in their midst? none that I have heard...sooooo...do they have an idea of who took Kyron?
did the mom's phone pings go off around the lake that they were searching? someone said that it takes 10 days to get the phone records, but in a case like this, couldn't they get them sooner?? something led them to that lake...

cookie- you are so right...LE has said it's an isolated incident...but how do they know that for sure unless they know who did this?  AND, it that's the case, it can't possibly be someone who is around other children (like the teacher) because there is NO way they would be able to allow this person to continue interacting with children, even under supervision, if they know the person is responsible for this.  You could never put those other children in danger by ASSUMING the perpetrator was only interested in Kyron.

As much as I fault the teacher, I just can't see LE allowing her to continue teaching other children if they thought she was involved.

I know others have brought it up, but my gut is telling me that perhaps there was some kind of accident/coverup at work here, not by LE, by the perpetrator.  I hope Blink is correct and an arrest is made by the end of the week. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #398 on: June 15, 2010, 11:55:28 AM »

I still want to know more about Kyron's OTHER big brother!!  Who is he?  How much older is he?  Where does he live?  Why hasn't he been mentioned til this article?  Where was he the day Kyron went missing?

big brothers... plural  -------  them... plural

"He looks up to his big brothers and enjoys spending time with them.  They dance and rock out in the living room."

http://www.kxl.com/KYRON-HORMAN--Oregon-s-Largest-Search-Operation-Ev/7399304

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
canadianmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #399 on: June 15, 2010, 11:57:57 AM »

I have a really hard time thinking it's the SM.  There was an article about Kyron's seat mate saying that he saw the SM leave without Kyron.  Kids don't lie about things like that.

I keep remembering how adamant everyone was that the lady on the video walking away with Tori was Tori's mom.  I think it really hurt the tips coming in. 

I hope we will all find out what happened to Kyron soon. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.