April 19, 2024, 10:01:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #1 6/5/10 - 6/30/10  (Read 566128 times)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2010, 01:43:57 PM »

I wonder if there are any empty classrooms in the school he could have gone into to hide or perhaps was taken into? Are there any kids at the school that picked on him? Could they have locked him in something to be "funny" and are now afraid to say something?

The person that says he saw him is a child, he could have easily mistaken him for someone else, depending on how well he knew him or how far he was when seeing the child.
I can't believe they don't have camera's at the school. 

Good questions, I considered whether they contacted the step brother on his camping trip.

I can't put my finger on why I feel LE is keeping something quiet, but I am sure they are.

Anyone run down the RSO info?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2010, 02:27:56 PM »

Details emerge about the day Kyron Horman turned up missing
By Lynne Terry, The Oregonian
June 05, 2010, 11:21PM

Friday began as a special day for 7-year-old Kyron Horman. His school in Northwest Portland was having a science fair and he was keen to show off his project to his stepmother.

So, instead of taking the bus[/b] near his home off Cornelius Pass Road as usual, he hopped into the car with his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, who drove him to Skyline Elementary School.

They arrived sometime after the school opened about 8 a.m., went to his classroom, dropped off his coat and backpack and he showed his stepmother his exhibit, "The Red-Eyed Tree Frog."

Horman, who has raised Kyron since he was an infant, snapped a picture of him standing in front of it that she later posted on her Facebook page.  It shows a bespectacled and beaming short-haired boy wearing a blue "CSI" T-shirt in front of an exhibit with photos of bug-eyed frogs, an anatomical drawing of the creature and other artwork.

"He was so excited about his science project," said Carol Moulton, Horman's mother and Kyron's grandmother. "They had worked on it together. He was anxious to take it to school and show it off."

After that, the two looked at other projects set up on desks in classrooms. There are about 300 students at Skyline Elementary, and all of them were invited to contribute to the fair.

Although the school usually opens at 8:35 a.m. and the final bell rings 10 minutes later, the school opened as early as 8 Friday for the science fair, said Matt Shelby, spokesman for Portland Public Schools.

Other students and parents showed up early as well to check out the fair, and Terri and Kyron saw people they knew while looking at the exhibits, Carol Moulton said.

Terri often volunteers at the school, working closely with Kyron's teacher, Kristina Porter. Shelby said that Porter saw Kyron in her classroom with his stepmom before 8:45 a.m. and another instructor reported seeing him in another classroom at some point.

At 8:45 a.m. when the bell rang, Terri walked her stepson down the hall close to his class.

"He told her, 'I'm going back to the classroom, Mom,' and she waves to him and left," Carol Moulton said. "She thought he was safely at school just like he is everyday."

What happened to the boy who went missing is unclear.

Carol Moulton said the kids were supposed to report to their classes and be divided into small groups of a few students each. Each group was supposed to tour the science fair with a chaperone. Afterward, when they returned to their classes for roll call, Kyron wasn't there, she said.

After leaving the school, Terri went about her day, running errands and taking care of household chores. She is a former elementary school teacher and has worked as a substitute teacher at various schools, but Moulton said that in recent years she has mainly been a stay-at-home mom.

Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, works at Intel's main administrative facility in Oregon, the Jones Farm campus in Hillsboro, the company said.

Kyron's biological mother, Desiree Horman, and his father were officially divorced in February 2003, according to Washington County Circuit Court records.

Carol Moulton said that Kaine, 36, and Terri, 40, have been together for seven or eight years and that they have been married for four or five years. The couple have an 18-month-old girl.

"Terri has raised Kyron," her mother said. "She's been with him since he was an infant. She's as much of a mom as the mom is because the parents had separated about the time that Kyron was born."

She said he visits his biological mother in Medford every couple of weeks and that Desiree, 38, came to Portland as soon as she heard about his disappearance.

Kyron was supposed to take the bus home Friday, so Terri went to the bus stop at 3:30 p.m. to pick him up.

But the bus driver told her he wasn't there.

Panicked, she ran home and called the school to discover that he had been marked absent for the day.

She called 9-1-1, setting off a search that's drawn in a swarm of officers and several law enforcement agencies, including the FBI.

Officers, working with sniffer dogs, have combed the hilly, wooded area around Skyline Elementary.

Moulton doubts Kyron wandered off on his own. It's just not in his character, she said.

"He's a little bit dreamy. He's a sweet kid. He gets distracted. He's your typical second-grader," she said.

But he's no Huckleberry Finn.

"He's not real adventurous," she said. "He's a little timid. But if a friend wanted to go outside and look at something, he would follow the friend. He has a friend who he regularly gets in trouble with in the classroom because he talks too much."

Moulton said Kyron will not even venture far from his home in a wooded area.

"He won't get out of sight of the house," she said. "He's pretty insecure about that. So I can't see him wandering off."

His disappearance is devastating for the close-knit family, which plays board games together, goes bowling and enjoys visits to the Oregon Zoo. A few years ago, the family took a trip to Walt Disney World in Orlando, Fla.

Terri also has a 16-year-old son from a former marriage who has lived with her mom and dad for the past few months in Roseburg. The teen's father also lives in the area and the two are on a Boy Scout camping trip this weekend.

It will be difficult to give him the news, Moulton said.

"It's a total mystery," she said. "He just vanished. I just can't believe it."

Staff writer Stephen Beaven of The Oregonian contributed to this report.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2010, 02:38:03 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

I was so hoping Kyron had been found when I signed in today.
I have a couple of questions:
1. Did his bio mom come to the science fair?
2.Did the teacher not see him when she divided the class into small groups?

Something is just not adding up to me.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2010, 02:46:24 PM »

I cannot comprehend why a system was not in place to following up on all absent children.  My grown kids attended private school and ... my son and DIL both teach the public schools.  In both systems ...  each classroom teacher is required to send a list of absent students to the school office ... contact persons on the students' profile are then notified.

Something else I cannot comprehend.  Why were there no family members present at the talent show that Kyron was to have participated.

Something is hinky.

Janet

++++++

Still no trace of Kyron Horman as police, FBI conclude third day of search
By The Oregonian
June 06, 2010, 10:00PM

Nora Schreiber,  a Skyline parent and volunteer, said the school has three main entrances and one secure exit. Two of the doorways are near the main office and are monitored, while a third on the north side of the school is not. Kyron's classroom is adjacent to that door, which opens onto a rear parking lot. ....

Schreiber said Kyron was supposed to perform in the school's talent show at 1 p.m. but she didn't see him there.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2010, 02:55:29 PM »

I wonder if there are any empty classrooms in the school he could have gone into to hide or perhaps was taken into? Are there any kids at the school that picked on him? Could they have locked him in something to be "funny" and are now afraid to say something?

The person that says he saw him is a child, he could have easily mistaken him for someone else, depending on how well he knew him or how far he was when seeing the child.

Good questions, I considered whether they contacted the step brother on his camping trip.

I can't put my finger on why I feel LE is keeping something quiet, but I am sure they are.

Hi Blink. I looked an Oregon RSO website but from what I gather not every RSO who has ever been convicted is listed. I found that disturbing. However, I did not find any one on the website that was listed as being near this area/zip code. The "characters" that came up in one search are pretty scary.....Check out this link to these pillars of society (insert sarcasm):

http://www2.co.multnomah.or.us/Public/EntryPoint?sort=sex-offender-sex-offender-zip&ch=1d09d146a590c010VgnVCM1000003bc614acRCRD 

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2010, 02:58:56 PM »

Why haven't we heard anything from the father or step mom?  Family spokesperson?  Nuttin. 

Not even the principal of the school has spoken. Why not? 

Why was the step mom playing a game on the computer after realizing Kyron had been missing all day?  What parent could do that?

Sounds to me like she wasn't working outside the home, had supposedly run errands after the science fair.  Kryon was to be in the talent show that afternoon, guess Terri didn't have plans to watch him, or she would have known then he was missing.  Why wouldn't she go watch him, give him support? 

VERY odd the later time for Kryon's being sighted at the school.  That's up to three more hours that he could have been wandering around the hallways, etc with no staff sighting him.   A teacher, seeing him roaming around, would likely have taken him back to class.  I realize it was a busy day, yet where were all the staff?  Security?  Janitors?  Lunchlady?  Playground monitors?  FGS!!! 

LE has said that they searched the area outside the school as soon as they were notified. Again the next day as well.  Still haven't heard LE or the school spokesperson say if they searched every inch of the INSIDE of the school.  One would think the inside would have been thoroughly searched, yet that hasn't been mentioned. 

Am hoping that they didn't just run into a room, glance around, then run into the next.  Lots of nooks and crannies to hide....... or be hidden by someone else.  Storage areas, crawl spaces, maintenance areas, etc. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2010, 03:17:16 PM »

Hi Blink. I looked an Oregon RSO website but from what I gather not every RSO who has ever been convicted is listed. I found that disturbing. However, I did not find any one on the website that was listed as being near this area/zip code. The "characters" that came up in one search are pretty scary.....Check out this link to these pillars of society (insert sarcasm):

http://www2.co.multnomah.or.us/Public/EntryPoint?sort=sex-offender-sex-offender-zip&ch=1d09d146a590c010VgnVCM1000003bc614acRCRD 

I checked a few sources out, and what is odd, is there are a few who are listed as homeless. I commented on that once before in another case- wth? Homeless= we have no clue where this clown is. 
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2010, 03:28:14 PM »

Why haven't we heard anything from the father or step mom?  Family spokesperson?  Nuttin. 

I have read they were not "ready" to speak, but I will say that the FBI encourages the parents to give a statement in an effort to "humanize" their child to a potential predator. And in general, that is done immediately after establishing the child is physically missing.

Not even the principal of the school has spoken. Why not? 

Why was the step mom playing a game on the computer after realizing Kyron had been missing all day?  What parent could do that?

Where did you read that? I have not seen that before.

Sounds to me like she wasn't working outside the home, had supposedly run errands after the science fair.  Kryon was to be in the talent show that afternoon, guess Terri didn't have plans to watch him, or she would have known then he was missing.  Why wouldn't she go watch him, give him support? 

I agree, if parents were invited, sometimes my children have "in school" events that are just for the kids, and then there is usually a duplicate evening event to include parents.

VERY odd the later time for Kryon's being sighted at the school.  That's up to three more hours that he could have been wandering around the hallways, etc with no staff sighting him.   A teacher, seeing him roaming around, would likely have taken him back to class.  I realize it was a busy day, yet where were all the staff?  Security?  Janitors?  Lunchlady?  Playground monitors?  FGS!!! 

I agree, and think that should be immediately clarified by LE. Personally, I am of the opinion Kyron has to know this individual.

LE has said that they searched the area outside the school as soon as they were notified. Again the next day as well.  Still haven't heard LE or the school spokesperson say if they searched every inch of the INSIDE of the school.  One would think the inside would have been thoroughly searched, yet that hasn't been mentioned. 

Am hoping that they didn't just run into a room, glance around, then run into the next.  Lots of nooks and crannies to hide....... or be hidden by someone else.  Storage areas, crawl spaces, maintenance areas, etc. 

There is also an abandoned church across the street.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2010, 03:32:42 PM »

I want to be clear I am not making an accusation, just asking the same question I know LE has.

Why is the 16 your old living with Gma and Gpa and neither parent, for the past few months?

He is supposedly on a camping trip with Dad, for Boy Scouts, which btw, that should show you what I know, I never heard of a 16 year old boy scout.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2010, 03:51:38 PM »

I can't work on this today but nice site for links to the search:

http://topics.oregonlive.com/tag/kyron%20horman/index.html
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2010, 04:25:33 PM »

Blink, I think 'Boy Scouts' go up to age 18.

This case is almost too strange to be true...something isn't right.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 04:27:08 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2010, 04:45:47 PM »

Blink, I think 'Boy Scouts' go up to age 18.

This case is almost too strange to be true...something isn't right.

You said it Nut44x4- something is not right.

There is only one way in and out of that school. I am of the opinion that they have ruled out the school as the physical crime scene of an assault, only because the FBI is involved, otherwise, I would not be convinced he ever left that school alive.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: June 07, 2010, 06:37:53 PM »

I am more curious as to why his mother didn't have custody of him and why he lived with his dad and step mom, apparently since birth or he was a baby. Does the mother have some kind of issue that keeps her from caring for Kyron full time? Have there been any custody disputes? It says in one of these articles the mom was also there that morning. That just begs the question, when did she leave the school? 

Also, who was the woman in the truck or car seen around that area in the early morning hours? Has that person been found?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2010, 06:52:41 PM »

I haven't read everything here - with Natalee's case going on, but it seems Kyron got to school, and poof. I guess I sorta have that right.

I think others may have posted what I'm going to say, but, like I said, I haven't read everything here, so here goes.

I'm reminded of Anne Le's case where she was in the building. And another case where a young man was missing for about two years, seems he went into a rarely used utility closet and touched some hot wires - unfortunately, he was electrocuted. We had a case where I live of a man that went down a huge chimney to break into a school (I have no idea why) anyway, he got stuck and they didn't find his body for years and probably wouldn't have found it at all except for a general inspection that occurs like every ten years on the chimney.

Hard to imagine a lil boy disappearing from INSIDE the school.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #54 on: June 07, 2010, 07:20:04 PM »

'Kyron, we’re going to get you home buddy'

By KATU News

Story Published: Jun 7, 2010 at 2:23 PM PDT

Story Updated: Jun 7, 2010 at 3:44 PM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. – Dozens of searchers continued to look on Monday for a missing 7-year-old boy who disappeared from a Portland school Friday morning.
Teams fanned out around Skyline Elementary School in Northwest Portland in hopes of finding any sign of Kyron Horman, last seen at a science fair Friday morning at the school where his stepmother dropped him off.

Horman was marked absent for class a short time later and has not been seen since, although he was seen at the science fair by other adults and students.

A large number of children and adults were at the school at the time of the science fair and there was no formal security or check-in procedures in place at the event.

At a news conference at noon on Monday, Multnomah County Sheriff's Capt. Jason Gates promised to find the missing child.

“Kyron, we’re going to get you home buddy,” Gates said Monday, his voice cracking with emotion. "Nothing is more important to your family, your friends and to us."

FBI investigators have joined the effort that so far consists of multiple law enforcement agencies tracking down over 1,000 tips. The story has received attention from national media as well.

Capt. Gates asked people to not show up at the search scene to volunteer while there are numerous professional search teams on the scene, and said, "we do not need civilian searchers."

Investigators interviewed parents in their cars as they dropped children off for school Monday morning. Classes were in session at the school despite a press of media and law enforcement members. Placards with Kyron's photo lined the street out front of the school and parents have tacked up missing child posters throughout the area.

School officials explained that an immediate call to the parents was not placed when he turned up absent from class because truancy was not an issue at the small school.

Following the disappearance of Kyron, Schools Superintendent Carole Smith said the district would mandate automated calls to parents in the case of an absent student and upgrade security procedures at all schools, regardless of size.

Kyron’s stepmother, Terri Horman, was not aware Kyron was missing until he failed to exit his school bus as expected at about 3:30 p.m. Friday. A half-hour later, the search for the boy began.

Despite the large number of tips received so far, Capt. Gates pleaded with the public to call in with any bit of information that could help point them towards the missing child.

Computer chipmaker Intel, where Kyron’s father works, issued a statement Monday afternoon in support of the family and asked anyone with a possible tip to call authorities immediately.

Investigators said all family members, including Kyron’s birth mother, were cooperating with the investigation.

Tip line: (503) 261-2847

http://www.katu.com/news/local/95808084.html 

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #55 on: June 07, 2010, 07:27:38 PM »

missing Kyron Horman
By Noelle Crombie, The Oregonian
June 07, 2010, 1:23PM

Some 72 hours after Kyron was last seen, Multnomah County Sheriff's Office incident commander, Capt. Jason Gates, said the effort to find the boy was personal.

"Kyron, we're gonna bring you home, buddy, nothing is more important to your family, your friends and us," Gates said, choking back a sob. "I'm a parent and we're all tired, but we're staying -- as long as it takes."

Seven-year-old Kyron was last seen inside Skyline School at 9 a.m. morning Friday, a busy day at the rural K-8 school thanks to a morning science fair and afternoon talent show. An intensive search and investigation into his disappearance were launched that afternoon and extended through the weekend.

Kelly Ramirez, the sister of Kyron's mother, Desiree Horman, issued a statement today on behalf of the family thanking the community for their concern and support.

"The incredible support we have received is overwhelming. To the numerous agencies, search and rescue teams and the community there are no words to express the gratitude we feel. You have worked tirelessly on Kyron’s behalf and continue to do so. At this point the most important thing is to get his picture out there. We encourage everyone if you would like to help this is what you can do. Print out his flyer, put it on the counter of every business you go into.  Kyron needs to be seen. Above all do not give up hope, as we certainly never will. He is out there and we are going to find him and bring him home safe where he belongs."

She said her sister is struggling to keep positive. "There's no words. It's unfathomable," she said. "You just try to keep positive. We firmly believe that he will be found. We trust in the system. We know that everything humanly possible is being done."

Authorities stopped motorists on Northwest Skyline Boulevard this morning as school resumed, asking drivers whether they'd been on the road Friday. Meanwhile, students cavorted in the playground during recess, while the national media descended on the normally quiet rural community.

Inside the long red brick building, Portland Public Schools spokesman Matt Shelby said mental health counselors and substitute teachers were available to help kids and staffers cope with the mystery. Twice as many students stayed home as usual, Shelby said, 45 compared to the typical 20 absentees.

Skyline is one of the smallest schools in Portland's school district and one of only a handful with fewer than 40 second-graders. Skyline's official enrollment this year was listed at slightly fewer than 300 students in kindergarten through eighth grade, including 37 second-graders.

At a noon news conference, Shelby said an auto-dial system used to deter truancy in high schools, wasn't in use Friday at about 20 district schools, including Skyline. But after Kyron's disappearance, the schools will begin using the dialer to alert parents to absentee students.

"We have custody issues from time to time... to have a student missing for this amount of time is unprecedented."

On Sunday, hours agents and officers interviewed parents and students who attended a science fair and talent show on Friday, searchers worked into the night. They faced challenging terrain and steady rain, which complicated the effort and quickly wore out searchers, said Sgt. Diana Olsen, coordinator of the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office search and rescue operation.

“We lost searchers real quickly yesterday," she said. "They got cold and wet and went home early.”

The Oregonian's continuing coverage of missing second-grader Kyron Horman.
Olsen said searchers on Sunday were not able to complete the 2-mile area from Skyline to Kyron’s home and hope to do that today.

She said searchers today will focus on an area known as wood mill by Cornelius Pass and Northwest Sheltered Nook Road.

“Yesterday they were in the thick blackberries,” Olsen said. “They spent seven hours in there and only did a third of it.”

She said so far searchers have focused on what’s considered “high probability” areas – areas that search tables show a 7-year-old is likely to go if he or she has wandered off on his or her own.

After today, searchers hope to have covered all of those areas, Olsen said.

She said in addition to those areas, searchers also have responded to requests from Kyron’s father, Kaine, about areas where the boy may be, including a horse pasture in Banks, which was searched Sunday.

Olsen said ground search efforts will be reassessed later today after the FBI looks at a map of the region.

"The case here is unique," added Arthur Balizan, FBI Special Agent in Charge. "The media has to keep the message out there. We need the public's eyes out there. Keep looking for Kyron."

Meanwhile, Gates said law enforcement personnel have collected 1,200 tips on the case so far and asked witnesses to come forward with additional helpful information. Tips can be directed to 503-261-2847.

-- Noelle Crombie and Kimberly A.C. Wilson
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/ground_search_resumes_this_mor.html

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: June 07, 2010, 07:37:37 PM »

I want to be clear I am not making an accusation, just asking the same question I know LE has.

Why is the 16 your old living with Gma and Gpa and neither parent, for the past few months?

He is supposedly on a camping trip with Dad, for Boy Scouts, which btw, that should show you what I know, I never heard of a 16 year old boy scout.

http://www.troop97.net/bsainfo.htm

(snip)
Boy Scouting Division (boys, age about 10-1/2 until 18)

* Two programs—Boy Scouting and Varsity Scouting
    * Boy Scouting is traditional Scouting for boys age approximately 10-1/2 until 18 (to join, a boy must be at least 10, PLUS either have earned the Webelos Arrow of Light OR have completed Fifth Grade OR be 11).
(snip)

(snip)
Venturing Division (young men and young women, age about 14 until 21)

* Replaces the former Exploring program
(snip)

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #57 on: June 07, 2010, 08:37:17 PM »

News conference:

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Media/kyron-horman-school-crisis-mode-search-continues/story?id=10847733

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: June 07, 2010, 08:40:27 PM »

now that you mention it about the talent show, yeah...why didn't the parents plan on seeing him in the talent show? seems odd to me! especially a mom who was a stay at home mom..what about grand parents? not living in the area? I wouldn't miss a talent show that my kid or grand child was in if at all possible..
very strange...
Rob...yes, I think that they should do a more complete search of the school if they haven't already..
I pray this little boy is ok...still  being positive...

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: June 07, 2010, 09:13:00 PM »

http://www.bing.com/maps/#JnE9LjExNTM2K253K3NreWxpbmUrYmx2ZCtwb3J0bGFuZCtvcmVnb24rOTcyMzElN2Vzc3QuMCU3ZXBnLjEmYmI9NDUuNTI0NjI0OTI3MzI2MyU3ZS0xMjIuNzUwNjMxNjMzNjY3JTdlNDUuNTIxNDY3ODQ1MzE0MSU3ZS0xMjIuNzYwMjg3NTg2MTIx

This supposedly is a bing map of the school.  I went all around the school and there seems to be 4 exits. One on each side, front, left, back and side. I don't think they even have a fence around the school. There should be a law that all schools have to have fencing and camera's. It needs to be included in the federal educational guidelines. This is just not right. Small town or not, obviously kids go missing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.