April 25, 2024, 06:55:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #1 6/5/10 - 6/30/10  (Read 567011 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #620 on: June 18, 2010, 02:20:15 PM »

Does anyone have the photo handy of the pick up truck?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: June 18, 2010, 02:22:30 PM »

I can't find the birthdate on the person arrested and given there are two with the same name?

Dah now I know what masons are. I was thinking it was a religion. I knew a guy who was in this.  He was telling me about the meetings, I thought they sounded sort of strange but it didn't seem criminal. My dad told me he would have nothing to do with them, he didn't like the blackball process. anyway, don't know much else, anyone want to shed some light

I don't want to see this thread derailed by Masonic/Anti-Masonic, but I will provide a link to prominent Mason's through history.  Notice they include  presidents (Lyndon Johnson, George Washington, Harry S. Truman and others), astronauts, including Buzz Aldrin, actors including John Wayne and actually Leo DeCaprio is one but he isn't listed, Earl Warren, Chief Justice of the United States, Steve Woznniak, co-founder of Apple.  There may be some bad people in the Masons, I'm not here to stand up for all of them.  There's bad in every organization, imo, including some churches, scouts and etc.  But I don't believe it's right to paint the whole organization and their members with a wide brush of suspicion of criminal activity. Anyone remember the Shriner's Burn Center?  Every Shriner is a Mason.  And they have historically helped orphans. And yes, I have members of my family that have been and are Mason,s including my Father, Brothers and etc.  They have served their country, serve their community, some have/had jobs in law enforcement, are firefighters, EMT, donate time at the animal shelters, battered women's shelters, serve in their churches.  So-there are two sides to every story.  After this link, I will no longer comment on this subject.

Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Freemasons

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: June 18, 2010, 02:44:29 PM »

So if this is terri Horman, how did she get out of the house at 2AM to what people are assuming, dump a body? That question was asked on another board and I have to say it makes sense to question that. When did the police start staying with them?
Also, there are many white trucks, in fact I think white is the most popular color for a truck. I would hope that LE has or is discounting the white truck the family owns, that seems basic. I don't know, given the uncle's problems I would like to know what everyone else drives in that family. 

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/day_three_search_continues_hun.html

1:29 p.m. -- Neighbors stop by Brooks Hill Historic church, across the street from the school, to mull over the investigation. "This kind of thing is unheard of," says Jim Kelley, 50.

Kelley, who lives about a mile and a half down hill, at the end of a winding, secluded country lane off Cornelius Pass, said police, federal agents, K-9 teams and helicopters scoured the area Saturday.

"We had two odd sightings of a vehicle on our road Friday," Kelley said. Around 3 p.m., he and a neighbor reported seeing a white pick-up truck with a female driver pull to the end of the long road, idle and then turn around. Then again at 2 a.m. Saturday morning, a similar white pickup truck appeared, idled and when a neighbor loosed her dogs, eased away.
"A, it was strange to have a car there, any car there, that we didn't know, and B, it was strange to have a vehicle come down our dead-end road twice in the same day, hours after a little boy goes missing," said Kelley. "That's beyond rare."

Kelley said authorities have twice searched the deep ravine, creek and railroad tracks located near the end of his street by air and on foot.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #623 on: June 18, 2010, 02:52:56 PM »

I can't find the birthdate on the person arrested and given there are two with the same name?

Dah now I know what masons are. I was thinking it was a religion. I knew a guy who was in this.  He was telling me about the meetings, I thought they sounded sort of strange but it didn't seem criminal. My dad told me he would have nothing to do with them, he didn't like the blackball process. anyway, don't know much else, anyone want to shed some light

I don't want to see this thread derailed by Masonic/Anti-Masonic, but I will provide a link to prominent Mason's through history.  Notice they include  presidents (Lyndon Johnson, George Washington, Harry S. Truman and others), astronauts, including Buzz Aldrin, actors including John Wayne and actually Leo DeCaprio is one but he isn't listed, Earl Warren, Chief Justice of the United States, Steve Woznniak, co-founder of Apple.  There may be some bad people in the Masons, I'm not here to stand up for all of them.  There's bad in every organization, imo, including some churches, scouts and etc.  But I don't believe it's right to paint the whole organization and their members with a wide brush of suspicion of criminal activity. Anyone remember the Shriner's Burn Center?  Every Shriner is a Mason.  And they have historically helped orphans. And yes, I have members of my family that have been and are Mason,s including my Father, Brothers and etc.  They have served their country, serve their community, some have/had jobs in law enforcement, are firefighters, EMT, donate time at the animal shelters, battered women's shelters, serve in their churches.  So-there are two sides to every story.  After this link, I will no longer comment on this subject.

Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Freemasons

My Grandfather was a Mason Muffy. My Great Grandmother (in-law to my Grandfather) wore a Masonic Eastern Star. I am not posting the information to
make fun of, nor to put down, that Mason's as a group are " all alike". I know that they are not.
You are so correct that there are two sides and possibly even more than two - within this topic.  I apologize to you, Muffy, and anyone else that my prior posts
may have caused any grief. I will not post anything else within the ( Masons) unless it is directly "related" to Kyron's case.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: June 18, 2010, 02:56:28 PM »

Deenie {{{hugs}}}  In the search for Kyron, there should be no stone left unturned. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: June 18, 2010, 03:15:57 PM »

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #626 on: June 18, 2010, 03:21:02 PM »

Thank you to all my monkey friends. 

Points well taken and agreed re: the absolute good that the Shriners do.  Personally have heard nothing but good about them.  It then boggles my mind that there are levels within this org. that uses the symbolism they do.  Have heard much good about Masons as well, esp those of the lower levels in that org.  Too much secrecy re the higher levels to know what they are about.  Yet they also use similiar symbolism as do the Shriners. 

My concerns have to do with the higher levels in each of these org's, which include what I referred to earlier.  However the good in Freemasonry, they DO use satanic symbols.  Run on down to your local Mason Lodge, take a careful look at just their sign on the front door.  At the bottom of every sign that I've seen (including the local one here in Nebraska!) is the pentagram.  Just slipped in there quietly, no attention drawn to it.  A seemingly charitable org??  I have to ask why the pentagram??  And they are transgenerational.  (each generation involved after the other after the other and so on).  As is the satanic cult.  Am NOT saying they are the same.  AM saying that at the higher levels of these three orgs, they share similiar, if not the same, intentions.  All of which link back to one and the same, the Illuminati. 

No matter what the lower levels of each of these organizations appear to be.. to some. 

Am not here to debate with my monkey friends, but to bring truth.  I pointed out how the three org's link up, at the top levels.  Symbolism, for one.  Perhaps symbolism is all they share in this day and age??  That could be!  My personal experiences were not with the Shriners or the Masons.  Mine were with the satanic cult, which is live and well in this very area that Kyron lives.  These orgs thrive side-by-side.  And for many of us who experienced one, have knowledge (that the general public may not have) regarding the others. 

I do not have an 'expertise' regarding Freemasonry or the Shriners.  There is much pro/con out there which can be Googled.  My 'expertise' (if it can be called that, is with the satanic cult, and have so far, worked side-by-side with the Ritual Task Force Unit in California. 

These aren't 'rumors' read somewhere and brought hastily over, no!  These are truths from someone who has been there.  Unfortunately for me, and fortunately for some, our experiences have been either negative or positive.  Yours doesn't negate mine, and mine doesn't negate yours.  As I said, am not here to debate.  I've posted enough truth on this subject in this website, and will leave it at that.   

I will leave it with two thoughts to ponder...
*Plz do not let positive experiences with an org blind you to the possibility that all may not be as it seems to you, to a good majority.
*There are none so blind as those who will not see. 

Hugs to all my monkey friends.  Am gonna just take a wee break, and I'll be back to simply help in positive ways, with updates, comments here n there, support of the posters here and etc. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #627 on: June 18, 2010, 03:40:18 PM »

Deenie {{{hugs}}}  In the search for Kyron, there should be no stone left unturned. 
Gosh I have been " bounced" for the last 10 mins --arrrgh

My reply
Hug you back. Muffy what I have found within all the "Men" that surround Kyron - they all have IT back ground as employment current and or previous.
R.Neil Horman  -Grandfather of Kyron - He too has IT back ground.

http://stores.lulu.com/nilesword
His Bio as an Author of Books sold to the public. ( I do not know when this Bio was written)
Neil Horman has a BA in Literature from Washington State University. He currently is a computer consultant, web designer, author, and artist. He lives in Shoreline, Washington with his wife Kris and Buddy, the not too tall cat.

This controversy on Kyron's step-mom and her Facebook account.
Makes you wonder with all these people ( MEN) who are related by family within this case - are so savvy in computers. I don't know if a cell phone ping could be manipulated by a computer .. from a distance. It is so mind boggling. I think though if someone has many vested years into computers/technology ... from the ground up when technology was not yet introduced as " internet" for public use. I am speaking within programming and codes .. " hacking" ... comes to mind.
Not pointing fingers at anyone in particular.
Or even for those who are in IT and get bored and find themselves tinkering with things that they should not be .. but they do. Many do. That is why we see on the News " 18 yr old " John Doe - Hacked into " major corporation's server" etc... and NO one could foresee this coming. 
Just thoughts.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #628 on: June 18, 2010, 03:41:35 PM »

Wyks
 (( Giant Hug ))
Deenie

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #629 on: June 18, 2010, 03:45:14 PM »

Wyks, big HUGS, and thank-you for your knowledge in explaining, some of us are just not aware of such happenings, especially me. Come join us on JSM's thread, please.  Has there been any no news concerning step mom and her cell pings?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: June 18, 2010, 03:45:47 PM »

Wyks
 (( Giant Hug ))
Deenie
Thank-you Deenie for your links.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #631 on: June 18, 2010, 04:03:53 PM »

So this is an interesting move by Le to put out these flyers. They have already questioned people, so why the flyers with a pic of the truck and with a pic of the step mom? Perhaps all they have is circumstancial evidence and they need something more concret? But why this questionair and why out of blue being so public about this case? Did they not cover these questions before when talking to the students? ARe they trying to prove something or discount something? This is another strange twist in my opinion.

LIst of questions per http://www.flashalertnewswire.net/images/news/2010-06/1276/36184/061410.SchoolQuestionnaireadobe.hm.pdf

ADULT FORM
ADDRESS:_______________________________________________________________________
Home Phone:_________________ Cell Phone:_______________ Work Phone:_________________
E-Mail address(es) and / or additional contact info:________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________________
Please answer these questions with as much specificity as possible
1. Why were you at Skyline School on 6/4/10?___________________________________________ . If more than one adult was present, each should fill out a copy of this page.
4. At any time did you see KYRON HORMAN? YES / NO (if no, please skip to #8)
5. What time(s) did you see KYRON HORMAN? _________________________________________
10. Is there any additional information about 6/4/10 that you believe is important for the police to know (examples—suspicious persons, vehicles, etc) and / or would you like further contact by a detective?______________________________________________________________________
STUDENT FORM
IF YOUR CHILD WAS AT SKYLINE SCHOOL BETWEEN 8AM AND 4PM ON JUNE 4, 2010, please fill out the questions below with your child. If more than one child was present at the school on June 4, please submit a separate page for each.
1. Child’s Name:_______________________________________________________________
2. Did your child see KYRON on 6/4/10? YES / NO (if no, please skip to # 6)
3. Where did your child see KYRON?_______________________________________________
YES / NO
8. Is there any additional information regarding your child being at Skyline School on June 4 that is important for the police to know?_______________________________________________
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #632 on: June 18, 2010, 04:04:59 PM »

Posted on Friday, 06.18.10

Police seek info about stepmom of missing Ore. boy

The Associated Press
SALEM, Ore. -- Investigators trying to find missing Oregon boy Kyron Horman are distributing a flier asking if anyone saw his stepmother near Skyline School on the day he vanished.

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office also wants to know if stepmother Terri Horman's white pickup truck was seen at or near the school on June 4 - the day of the disappearance.

The sheriff's office has not described Terri Horman as a person of interest in the case.

The 7-year-old boy went missing after a morning science fair. His absence was reported that afternoon, when he failed to return home on a school bus and his stepmother contacted the school.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/06/18/1688415/police-seek-info-about-stepmom.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: June 18, 2010, 04:25:02 PM »

I could be wrong, but I don't ever recall in other cases such a questionnaire like this before, seems like perhaps this should have been done sooner, not two weeks later, imo. Maybe to put pressure on step mom?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #634 on: June 18, 2010, 04:25:39 PM »

Per reporters facebook. http://www.facebook.com/RichelleCareyHLN

The KYRON HORMAN presser will be later this afternoon. Miscommunication between media and officials....it will be 5pm EASTERN!!! Prime News will have all the details at 6pm.
ALSO....MIKE GALANOS will be on with me in the ***4pm hour** with the new information we already have.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #635 on: June 18, 2010, 04:30:19 PM »

I could be wrong, but I don't ever recall in other cases such a questionnaire like this before, seems like perhaps this should have been done sooner, not two weeks later, imo. Maybe to put pressure on step mom?

I don't know it is curious to say the least. Why now, why so public, why these questions? If you look at the questions what could the answers be other then, yes she was there, yes we saw Kyron, yes we saw the truck after all she was there, so was kyron and I would guess they drove there? Strange.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: June 18, 2010, 04:31:06 PM »

I believe that I read that Kyron's backpack was on his desk.  Would that not indicate that Terri Horman was at the school.  It would be interesting how many can positively say that they saw Kyron that morning.

In the process of elimination has Terri Horman been polygraphed.  In the process of elimination has the residence and property of the Horman's been search forensically and with dogs?  If not; why not?

Janet

+++++

Police ask for info about Kyron Horman's stepmom
by Associated Press

KING5.com
Posted on June 18, 2010 at 12:10 PM
Updated today at 12:50 PM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Investigators trying to find missing Oregon boy Kyron Horman have released a flier asking the public if they saw the boy’s stepmother near Skyline School on the day he vanished.

The Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office also wants to know if anyone saw Terri Horman’s white pickup at or near Skyline on June 4 -- the day of the disappearance.

The sheriff’s office has not described Terri Horman as a person of interest in the case. Police said they would explain the questionnaire in a 2 p.m. press conference Friday.

The 7-year-old went missing after a morning science fair. His absence was reported that afternoon, when he failed to return home on a school bus and his stepmother contacted the school

Meanwhile, the case will be featured on "America's Most Wanted" this weekend while searchers continue to focus on areas in and around Sauvie Island.

From KGW's Sky 8 helicopter, searchers in wetsuits were seen moving through waist-high water while someone on shore provided directions. A dive team searched swamps and ponds around the rural NW Portland area, and crews also searched around the Multnomah Channel. Investigators would not say what led them to this area, but they've searched the island now for nearly a week.

This week's issue of "People" magazine also shows a photo of Kyron on the cover and features an article about his case. In addition, 30 billboards were going up across Oregon with Kyron's photo and tipline.  Police hope the extra attention will bring even more tips and clues for them to follow up on.

Police said the tips continue to pour in, but stopped short of sharing specifics.

Hoping to spark someone's memory and get new tips in the case, police recently created and circulated photos of Kyron without his glasses. The hope was that it would help people see what Kyron would look like if he was no longer wearing them.  They also previously shared photos of Kyron's glasses and replicas of the clothing he was wearing when he disappeared.

While strangers continued to try and reach out in any way possible, police warned that scammers were targeting some people by asking for donations to a bogus support fund. Anyone approached in person or over the phone for donations should first check with police to determine if they're legitimate.

On Monday, the lead officer in the investigation into Kyron Horman’s disappearance vowed to stay on the case until it’s solved, despite scaling back search operations.

“This will not become a cold case for us,” Capt. Jason Gates promised during the Monday morning press conference.

On Sunday, authorities announced that the search and rescue operation had officially transformed into a criminal investigation after 10 days of searching with no sign of Kyron.

$25,000 reward offered

An emotional Sheriff Dan Staton announced a $25,000 reward for any information that leads to the location of Kyron.

"The investigation is going in many directions and the criminal investigation is a natural progression," said Staton.

http://www.king5.com/news/Police-ask-for-info-about-Kyron-Hormans-stepmom-96672629.html

« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 04:39:42 PM by klaasend » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: June 18, 2010, 04:32:38 PM »

I apologize for double posting the article in my submission.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #638 on: June 18, 2010, 04:38:47 PM »

Janet I would hope that LE polyed everyone in the family including the step mom. I wonder if they have, they do not say much.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #639 on: June 18, 2010, 04:39:42 PM »

I keep getting bounced - out ...

TracyGirl - I don't know if my post posted or not.
Who received and who wrote that questionnaire?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.