March 28, 2024, 04:32:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #1 6/5/10 - 6/30/10  (Read 561586 times)
mediamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #640 on: June 18, 2010, 04:42:28 PM »

Deenie {{{hugs}}}  In the search for Kyron, there should be no stone left unturned.  
Gosh I have been " bounced" for the last 10 mins --arrrgh

My reply
Hug you back. Muffy what I have found within all the "Men" that surround Kyron - they all have IT back ground as employment current and or previous.
R.Neil Horman  -Grandfather of Kyron - He too has IT back ground.

http://stores.lulu.com/nilesword
His Bio as an Author of Books sold to the public. ( I do not know when this Bio was written)
Neil Horman has a BA in Literature from Washington State University. He currently is a computer consultant, web designer, author, and artist. He lives in Shoreline, Washington with his wife Kris and Buddy, the not too tall cat.

This controversy on Kyron's step-mom and her Facebook account.
Makes you wonder with all these people ( MEN) who are related by family within this case - are so savvy in computers. I don't know if a cell phone ping could be manipulated by a computer .. from a distance. It is so mind boggling. I think though if someone has many vested years into computers/technology ... from the ground up when technology was not yet introduced as " internet" for public use. I am speaking within programming and codes .. " hacking" ... comes to mind.
Not pointing fingers at anyone in particular.
Or even for those who are in IT and get bored and find themselves tinkering with things that they should not be .. but they do. Many do. That is why we see on the News " 18 yr old " John Doe - Hacked into " major corporation's server" etc... and NO one could foresee this coming.  
Just thoughts.

No idea if I'm quoting properly...longtime lurker and haven't posted since early Caylee days. Anyhow - Deenie, this is what I've been thinking for days. It is NOT difficult to hack into someone else's Facebook account, especially if one has an IT background or is close enough to an individual to guess at what her password might be. I find it extremely difficult to believe that TH would update her status in the manner in which she did. I think someone did that for her - or more to the point, to her. It is my belief that someone has it out for her and/or that family. I just don't feel in my gut that TH did this. Maybe I'm in denial, being a stepmama myself, but I just don't See it.  (Edit to remove colored post.  Please don't post in colors.  MB)
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 05:25:19 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

- Plato
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: June 18, 2010, 04:46:18 PM »

I know some are saying 5pm but this is saying 2pm still:

http://www.katu.com/

LIVE AT 2PM:

A news conference related to the search for Kyron Horman is scheduled for 2 p.m. Watch it live
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: June 18, 2010, 04:51:39 PM »

I know some are saying 5pm but this is saying 2pm still:

http://www.katu.com/

LIVE AT 2PM:

A news conference related to the search for Kyron Horman is scheduled for 2 p.m. Watch it live

http://www.katu.com/news/live

Guess we'll have to wait and see if it's in 8 minutes or 3hrs
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: June 18, 2010, 05:01:24 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/live-stream

Kyron NOT FOUND
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #644 on: June 18, 2010, 05:02:39 PM »

I keep getting bounced - out ...

TracyGirl - I don't know if my post posted or not.
Who received and who wrote that questionnaire?
[/quote]
I am not standing up for anyone. My thoughts are for Kyron to be found.
Yet, Terri Moulton does have Civil Rights - Is she not cooperating to the extent they are using her Name within a questionnaire to the public  ? That they would put out such a document to the public? ** For why I say this is because GOD forbid any of us were ever in Terri's shoes within anything relative to an investigation.

I have never seen such a thing before in all my life. ( understanding that LE may be fishing for any tips -that ppl may fill it out and remain anon) Many people do not want to get involved. For good reason.  Naming themselves etc.   

I found this online via key words - Terri Moulton Civil Rights
came up: Witch Hunt Terri Moulton
http://www.care2.com/news/member/451808412/1641971
Linked to article: http://newsblaze.com/story/20100616092709kays.nb/topstory.html
--
Blogger who has the same document - and is talking out - just posted today
http://victoriataftkpam.blogspot.com/2010/06/kyrons-step-mom-target-of-investigation.html
snipped:

That's what Willamette Week is reporting. KPAM news obtained a copy of ONE of the flyers the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office sent to students, parents, and teachers. There are two different versions of the flyer. The one you see here is the one sent to parents to go over with their children who went to school with Kyron.
Among the questions is these:

Did your child see KYRON's step-mom, TERRI on 6/4/10, at or near the school?
    Did you see a White Ford F250 Truck on 6/4/10 at or near the school?
Step mom Terri Moulton Horman drives a white Ford truck. Horman and Kyron's dad also had a new baby 18 months ago. Willamette Week is reporting suspicion has fallen on the step mom because her story and cell phone records tell different stories of where she was the day seven year old Kyron disappeared.
    WW  has learned that federal, county and city law-enforcement officials say the reason for the search of Sauvie Island is that cell-phone records reveal Kyron’s step-mother, Terri Moulton Horman, may have been on the island the day he disappeared.
    And as searchers comb the island, law-enforcement officials say the investigation is increasingly focusing on the step-mother, because of problems with her account of what she was doing the day Kyron went missing.
    This information comes from five separate law-enforcement officials from agencies at the city, county and federal level. To our knowledge, none is directly involved with the investigation.

The white Ford pick up was seen being towed away from the parents home some days ago. Law enforcement authorities said it had a dead battery. Sure.
--
WW= Willamette Week

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #645 on: June 18, 2010, 05:07:17 PM »

Deenie {{{hugs}}}  In the search for Kyron, there should be no stone left unturned.  
Gosh I have been " bounced" for the last 10 mins --arrrgh

My reply
Hug you back. Muffy what I have found within all the "Men" that surround Kyron - they all have IT back ground as employment current and or previous.
R.Neil Horman  -Grandfather of Kyron - He too has IT back ground.

http://stores.lulu.com/nilesword
His Bio as an Author of Books sold to the public. ( I do not know when this Bio was written)
Neil Horman has a BA in Literature from Washington State University. He currently is a computer consultant, web designer, author, and artist. He lives in Shoreline, Washington with his wife Kris and Buddy, the not too tall cat.

This controversy on Kyron's step-mom and her Facebook account.
Makes you wonder with all these people ( MEN) who are related by family within this case - are so savvy in computers. I don't know if a cell phone ping could be manipulated by a computer .. from a distance. It is so mind boggling. I think though if someone has many vested years into computers/technology ... from the ground up when technology was not yet introduced as " internet" for public use. I am speaking within programming and codes .. " hacking" ... comes to mind.
Not pointing fingers at anyone in particular.
Or even for those who are in IT and get bored and find themselves tinkering with things that they should not be .. but they do. Many do. That is why we see on the News " 18 yr old " John Doe - Hacked into " major corporation's server" etc... and NO one could foresee this coming.  
Just thoughts.

No idea if I'm quoting properly...longtime lurker and haven't posted since early Caylee days. Anyhow - Deenie, this is what I've been thinking for days. It is NOT difficult to hack into someone else's Facebook account, especially if one has an IT background or is close enough to an individual to guess at what her password might be. I find it extremely difficult to believe that TH would update her status in the manner in which she did. I think someone did that for her - or more to the point, to her. It is my belief that someone has it out for her and/or that family. I just don't feel in my gut that TH did this. Maybe I'm in denial, being a stepmama myself, but I just don't see it. (Edit to remove colored post.  MB)

MediaMama - If I can stay here long enough to post ...

omg - I keep getting blown out.
I too find it strange that she would " post " such words on her Facebook
Its been in the news and ON the News everywhere - Very Heighten within other countries for the last 3 mos - The Security of Facebook. Your Posts/Your Identity - HOW Easy it is to be snatched/hacked. Your Facebook can be duplicated by another and posted without you knowing. I hate Facebook. They have been tweaking the security of Facebook accounts for what it seems the last 60 days...
Somethings not right. I agree with You Mediamama.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 05:30:38 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #646 on: June 18, 2010, 05:07:29 PM »

This site is driving my batty today!

Deenie it is the questions that go along with this flyer. I have a question for Jess. What do you think of this flyer and these questions? Do you think legally it is a smart move if they are pointing to the step mom as a possible POI?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: June 18, 2010, 05:08:58 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/06/18/kyron-horman-missing-watch-press-conference-live/

Kyron Horman Missing: Watch Press Conference Live
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #648 on: June 18, 2010, 05:12:18 PM »

Deenie I so agree with you. This questionaire seems to me to be a LE pointing fingers at a person they have not arrested or named as a POI. I would think a procecutor would not be happy about this at all given the pic of her on this and the nature of the questions could sway a potential witness.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #649 on: June 18, 2010, 05:24:10 PM »

Deenie I so agree with you. This questionaire seems to me to be a LE pointing fingers at a person they have not arrested or named as a POI. I would think a procecutor would not be happy about this at all given the pic of her on this and the nature of the questions could sway a potential witness.
For the messages they are creating " of Terri"  I would think she would need Secret Service to protect her.
They are making her a Human Target - flat out.  She may need a flack jacket to leave her porch.  If they really feel she knows something and is not sharing - or if they have evidence enough - than Drag her IN and .. keep her till she talks. This is just over the top though ..for what that questionnaire is creating/along with the media.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: June 18, 2010, 05:29:30 PM »

For the messages they are creating " of Terri"  I would think she would need Secret Service to protect her.
They are making her a Human Target - flat out.  She may need a flack jacket to leave her porch.  If they really feel she knows something and is not sharing - or if they have evidence enough - than Drag her IN and .. keep her till she talks. This is just over the top though ..for what that questionnaire is creating/along with the media.

Then they condemn "social media and the internet" for spreading rumors.  They are perpetuating them as much as anyone.  From the outside looking in, they don't appear to be handling this case very well, IMO.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #651 on: June 18, 2010, 05:31:05 PM »

Then they condemn "social media and the internet" for spreading rumors.  They are perpetuating them as much as anyone.  From the outside looking in, they don't appear to be handling this case very well, IMO.
I agree with You Klaas

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: June 18, 2010, 05:49:32 PM »

Yes she is going to need a body guard to say the least. I don't get this flyer or why they are going down this road. I am curious to know what a lawyer thinks of this move, hoping Jess will chime in.

They need to arrest her if they think she did this. I can't say I agree with this sort of thing.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: June 18, 2010, 06:05:55 PM »

Why would Terri not have been forthcoming regarding her whereabout on the day Kyron went missing?  Why did authorities have to discover the deception through cell phone records?

In my opinion ... a public plea for information rather than a questionaire would have sufficed but ... we are not privy to the underlying motives of LE.

I just pray that answers are on the way.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: June 18, 2010, 06:09:16 PM »

Yes she is going to need a body guard to say the least. I don't get this flyer or why they are going down this road. I am curious to know what a lawyer thinks of this move, hoping Jess will chime in.

They need to arrest her if they think she did this. I can't say I agree with this sort of thing.

i agree, they need to either formally notify her that shes a poi or suspect or arrest her if they have evidence...if they are playing games can't a good defense attorney poke holes in that and try to get  a case off on technicalities?  i'm not really sure but i agree, i hope jess star chimes in!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #655 on: June 18, 2010, 06:20:33 PM »

I find it to be against her civil rights period. To name her in that flyer. I really do.
They are creating her to be a Target for others Self Interest.
If they " LE" have enough evidence against " Her" and to find her as a POI - than by all means take her into custody and keep her until she offer's up - " something" that collaborates with their investigation.
This otherwise is total BS.  I find it to be " they are grabbing at straws and fingering Terri" - because she was the last known person to see Kyron.

My Smart azz Comment - Is someone up for Election within this county or other ?
My Hinkey Meter is not on Terri. I think she is being set up. NO one " MOM" would put up on their facebook for all to read - I am "La Di dah" going to the GYM while their child is missing. I don't care if she were Casey Anthony - even Casey would not post - after Caylee was missing. I am Going to the GYM.
And I despise Casey. This will ring true with what I have thought all along. This is not of Terri her. But of my Thoughts within Sandra Cantu. TG I know you have your own thoughts on this.
Melissa Huckaby - Her arrest and confession - Yes it is valid. " It was Too Easy"  She was sentenced to Life for Sandra. I will never EVER though believe that MH was solely responsible for Sandra's death. She fell as a Patsy and is covering for " others who I am thinking would kill MH - If she was ever to be set free, even years from now".  MH should be incarcerated. She knows too that she has a X marks the spot on her forehead - if she were ever to roam again. Bec MH knows too much and has information. Yet she will never confess. MH knows her life is within her own hands behind bars. It won't surprise me, nor anyone if MH commits suicide since her life sentence. Her confession in court the other day - her stress on the word " alone"  - Nope. That is her talking to the "Others" watching - I am not going to finger you.
jmo.

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: June 18, 2010, 07:02:30 PM »

Why would Terri not have been forthcoming regarding her whereabout on the day Kyron went missing?  Why did authorities have to discover the deception through cell phone records?

In my opinion ... a public plea for information rather than a questionaire would have sufficed but ... we are not privy to the underlying motives of LE.

Janet

I am NOT defending the step mom in any way at all. I'm just offering a theory or two...could she be having an affair? Maybe that's why she lied about her whereabouts. Or maybe she has a drug problem and needs to hide that from police and her husband. Maybe one of those issues is tied in with what happened to Kyron.....

We know Kyron was at school that morning....right? Don't the photos  confirm that he at least made it to the science fair? Also...doesn't she also have a toddler? Where was her baby that morning?

I just can't figure out what's going on with this family. They seem very.very strange.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: June 18, 2010, 07:03:06 PM »

So why did they put this flyer out there? What are they expecting to prove or disprove with these very basic questions that they would not have already known? Did they really never think to ask about the white truck? It was first told to them the day after and it prompted 2 searches of that area. Or did they not think to ask what time a student or adult saw the mom or Kyron? Really? 
The questionare pretty much, without saying it, implicates her in this  case. The psychology behind those pics and along with the questions pretty much seals it in the minds of those who thought she did this. This woman is going down in the court of public opinion, I hope she is not innocent now. I actually hope she did it, if you want to know the truth.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: June 18, 2010, 07:05:21 PM »

An observation from the trenches -- Was Kyron seen?  Was his stepmother and her truck observed? 

I work in a school and days like the one Kyron went missing, in which the science fair was taking place, are a logistical nightmare!  Children, parents, observers, and faculty all add to the chaos of the normally chaotic first of the morning routines. 

Many times I have tried to recall whether I saw a specific student or teacher from the early morning (pre-bell) time and couldn't remember whether it was that day or a previous one.

What I am getting at is that memories, especially under the circumstances of the day Kyron went missing, may be faulty.  This survey, I believe, is a way of getting anyone who was present to concentrate on their memory of that day and what they actually saw and what they may have been remembering from anyone of 190 previous school days.

I am looking through the photos at this sitehttp://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10003676.html?tag=page and am curious if Kyron's science project that day was the one with the seeds or the one with the red eyed tree frog.  The photos aren't dated; I wish they were.  I find it odd that they aren't since that is a default setting on most cameras. 

Hoping that they find the little fella soon. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #659 on: June 18, 2010, 07:05:38 PM »

Janet

I am NOT defending the step mom in any way at all. I'm just offering a theory or two...could she be having an affair? Maybe that's why she lied about her whereabouts. Or maybe she has a drug problem and needs to hide that from police and her husband. Maybe one of those issues is tied in with what happened to Kyron.....

We know Kyron was at school that morning....right? Don't the photos  confirm that he at least made it to the science fair? Also...doesn't she also have a toddler? Where was her baby that morning?

I just can't figure out what's going on with this family. They seem very.very strange.

I had thought that about the affair. It is an interesting thought, isn't it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.