April 25, 2024, 02:32:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #1 6/5/10 - 6/30/10  (Read 567077 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: June 19, 2010, 01:01:19 AM »

Jess you know I love ya, but you always surprise me. I was not expecting this answer at all. Sometimes I feel you always go exactly in the opposite direction of my stance, lol. I will say, I find it very interesting that a defense attorney feels it is a smart strategic move to distribute such a flyer and not scream out it is a violation of this woman rights.  I will respect that you say you can't comment, (although by not commenting, you commented, lol.)

Thanks for posting
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: June 19, 2010, 02:14:16 AM »

Has anyone taken a look at the children stories that have been writen by the grandfather? I have read a few and have to say, they give me chills. If you have not read them, please do.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: June 19, 2010, 02:37:00 AM »

"Jaymie Finster, a longtime friend, said Horman is "tired and frustrated with the intensity of the questioning she's been getting."

After taking one polygraph test, Finster said, Horman is taking another one Saturday and "she's not very happy about it." Finster has known Horman since they went to junior high in Roseburg and worked together in the Hillsboro School District, where Finster is a special ed teacher. She said Horman and her husband, Kaine, are exhausted as the investigation drags on."

"Finster said Horman had told Kyron's teacher the day before that she was taking the boy to the doctor on Friday, June 11, and gave the teacher paperwork to fill out related to the appointment.

Finster said that when Kyron didn't show up at the bus the afternoon of June 4, Horman talked to the teacher who said she thought that Horman had taken Kyron to the doctor that day. Horman told Finster that the child's teacher was new, in her first year of teaching, and was hard of hearing in one ear. "She doesn't know if she understood her," Finster said."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/friend_says_terry_moulton_horm.html

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #683 on: June 19, 2010, 07:33:01 AM »

Goodmorning Monkey's,

A Talent show?  Was a Talent show scheculed after the Science Fair? 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #684 on: June 19, 2010, 07:44:31 AM »

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Missing-Kyron-Horman/125336750831264

If only these steps were taken in the Haleigh Cummings case...

God Bless to all who built this facebook page and to Bryon's school, everyone, surely, had a hand in trying to locate
Kyron. Hat's off to the Sherriff for such an extension search to find a precious child.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #685 on: June 19, 2010, 07:47:50 AM »

Kyron Horman's stepmother -- who became the most prominent figure in the investigation into the boy's disappearance Friday -- is scheduled to take a second polygraph test Saturday, according to a friend.

After taking one polygraph test, Finster said, Horman is taking another one Saturday and "she's not very happy about it." Finster has known Horman since they went to junior high in Roseburg and worked together in the Hillsboro School District, where Finster is a special ed teacher. She said Horman and her husband, Kaine, are

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/friend_says_terry_moulton_horm.html

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #686 on: June 19, 2010, 07:56:05 AM »

snip...

After leaving the school, Terri went about her day, running errands and taking care of household chores. She is a former elementary school teacher and has worked as a substitute teacher at various schools, but Moulton said that in recent years she has mainly been a stay-at-home mom.

Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, works at Intel's main administrative facility in Oregon, the Jones Farm campus in Hillsboro, the company said.

Kyron's biological mother, Desiree Horman, and his father were officially divorced in February 2003, according to Washington County Circuit Court records.

Carol Moulton said that Kaine, 36, and Terri, 40, have been together for seven or eight years and that they have been married for four or five years. The couple have an 18-month-old girl.

"Terri has raised Kyron," her mother said. "She's been with him since he was an infant. She's as much of a mom as the mom is because the parents had separated about the time that Kyron was born."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #687 on: June 19, 2010, 08:51:11 AM »

Jess you know I love ya, but you always surprise me. I was not expecting this answer at all. Sometimes I feel you always go exactly in the opposite direction of my stance, lol. I will say, I find it very interesting that a defense attorney feels it is a smart strategic move to distribute such a flyer and not scream out it is a violation of this woman rights.  I will respect that you say you can't comment, (although by not commenting, you commented, lol.)

Thanks for posting

Luv ya to TG!  But, first, let me say that I'm not a criminal defense attorney.  I've never defended a criminal and I never will!  I will say that I've defended many many many civil cases though.

I don't see how a questionnaire asking for information about the disappearance of a little boy constitutes a violation of civil rights. I fail to see what "civil rights" are being violated.  This is merely an informational questionnaire asking pointed questions about the person who admitted to being one of the last people to see Kyron along with the vehicle she drives (someone may have seen her vehicle but not her).

Now, you may be comparing my position on this to my position on the release of sensitive information in the Sandra Cantu case.  In that case, I felt the rights of Sandra's parents and family to maintain their privacy should trump the public's "right to know."  (I think Sandra's mom's attorney said it best when he argued that the media is like a spoiled little kid whose not used to hearing the word "no.")  There's no comparison between the two.  In Sandra's case, you have two competing enumerated rights.  In Kyron's case, no enumerated rights are implicated on either side, unless you want to include Kyron's right to "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness."

I understand that many people think this questionnaire will put the step mom at risk.  Candidly, I think any "risk" is the product of media hype and sensationalism, and not the product of this questionnaire.  Again, it merely asks questions that include questions about one of the last people to see Kyron and the vehicle she is known to drive.  But in my mind, when you're talking about the life of a child, and the clock is ticking, ticking, ticking while the chances of finding the child alive is dwindling exponentially with every passing moment, you take certain chances.  You can't control what the media will do and say.

If there's one thing you can ALWAYS predict about me, it's that I will ALWAYS come down on the side of the child.  And that's where I land here.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #688 on: June 19, 2010, 10:26:18 AM »

Thank-you JessStar for your info.  I have been glancing on two other boards about this case, and I keep seeing reference to the fact that Kyron may have aspergers and I see mention of some other disorders, and have no idea why people are suggesting that. I have not seen anything like that in any articles, and just wondered if any one else has. Don't know if people are starting rumors or what, and I want to say my asking this question, I'm by no means starting a rumor. Just can't figure out why I'm reading this.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #689 on: June 19, 2010, 11:16:21 AM »

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?t=369413&page=8

Interesting link's by Karibear, # 307

I did not want to bring it over.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: June 19, 2010, 11:20:00 AM »

Wow, she sure looks different now.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: June 19, 2010, 11:35:42 AM »

It appears to be a certainty that Kryon and Terri were at the school that morning.  There was his backpack and at least two credible witnesses.

What bothers me is that Terri's stepson is missing and ... according to cell records she lies about her whereabouts that day.

Janet

++++++

Details emerge about the day Kyron Horman turned up missing
Published: Saturday, June 05, 2010, 11:21 PM
Updated: Friday, June 18, 2010, 5:02 PM

They arrived sometime after the school opened about 8 a.m., went to his classroom, dropped off his coat and backpack and he showed his stepmother his exhibit, "The Red-Eyed Tree Frog." ...

Although the school usually opens at 8:35 a.m. and the final bell rings 10 minutes later, the school opened as early as 8 Friday for the science fair, said Matt Shelby, spokesman for Portland Public Schools.

Other students and parents showed up early as well to check out the fair, and Terri and Kyron saw people they knew while looking at the exhibits, Carol Moulton said.

Terri often volunteers at the school, working closely with Kyron's teacher, Kristina Porter. Shelby said that Porter saw Kyron in her classroom with his stepmom before 8:45 a.m. and another instructor reported seeing him in another classroom at some point.

At 8:45 a.m. when the bell rang, Terri walked her stepson down the hall close to his class

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: June 19, 2010, 11:47:26 AM »

She had to have been taking steroids to get this big.  Wonder if she was back on them.  Roid rage?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: June 19, 2010, 11:50:24 AM »

I was wondering the same thing about the roid rage, scary.  I got a shot of cortisone on my upper foot a few months back, and got a bad reaction, and felt rage inside, no way would I get a shot like that again. Can't even imagine the rage one gets from steroids.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #694 on: June 19, 2010, 12:11:12 PM »

Thanks for posting

Tracygirl - I have to say I agree with Jess. When I worked as a paralegal more information was always better. The worse that happens is you find that your client is guilty - the best is you find that they are not. Either way you know.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #695 on: June 19, 2010, 12:15:09 PM »

Klaas,

May we please have a "who's who" in Kyron Horman's investigation?

I am getting a little puzzled with S.M.'s step sons, sons and etc.

Thank-you for your time,

Seahorse

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #696 on: June 19, 2010, 12:18:46 PM »

No Rose,

Yes, she sure does look different, I guess she is eating too many donuts at bake sales.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: June 19, 2010, 12:21:24 PM »

This is the other link from the post, posting it for the heck of it.

http://www.twixpix.com/emeraldcup/05/twx_EC05Intro_14.html

Apparently, it's from 2005.

What a difference marriage, kids, and BonBons do to you.

Sad
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: June 19, 2010, 12:40:07 PM »

Kyron Horman Case: Stepmother Under Scrutiny
19 June, 2010

The cops investigating into mysterious disappearance of Kyron Horman have shifted their focus on the stepmother of the seven-year old boy. Terri Horman had told dispatchers that she had seen the boy at 8:45 am on June 4th as he was walking after attending a science festival at his school in Oregon. It was the last time anyone had seen the seven-year old boy

Meanwhile, authorities have placed flyers everywhere, seeking inputs from the locals. In the flyers, authorities ask whether anyone had seen Kyron. They also ask people whether they saw Terri Horman or her white Ford Truck on the day Kyron went missing.

The flyers apparently indicate that investigators have shifted their focus on Terri Horman. According to reports, Mrs Horman’s testimonial differed from her cell phone details.

Kyron’s mysterious disappearance has drawn wide attention with several groups stepping up pressure on the investigators to solve the case soon. Kyron’s family recently addressed a press conference where they thanked the local people for their utmost co-operation. They also issued an emotional appeal to Kyron to keep up search.

http://www.usanewsweek.com/news/Kyron-Horman-Case---Stepmother-Under-Scrutiny-1276962991/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: June 19, 2010, 12:50:33 PM »

Police: Dive teams involved in search for missing Oregon boyBy Gabriel Falcon, CNN
June 17, 2010 2:31 p.m. EDT

(CNN) -- Police divers looked in undisclosed waterways for evidence Wednesday connected to the disappearance of an Oregon boy who vanished from his school nearly two weeks ago, authorities told CNN.

"We had dive teams out helping, but I can't talk about the specifics where they were searching," said Lt. Mary Lindstrand, spokeswoman for the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office. Lindstrand would not provide details of the operation but said the dive teams have previously been at the location.

Kyron Horman, 7, was last seen the morning of June 4 walking down the hallway of Skyline Elementary School in Portland as he headed to his second-grade classroom, his stepmother has told investigators, according to police.

The investigation, which originally was classified as a missing endangered child case, now has been labeled a criminal probe. Authorities have pursued hundreds of leads from Oregon and beyond.

"We were at 1,200 [tips] the first week, and they've been coming in steady since," Lindstrand said.

Linstrand added she is hopeful that Kyron will be found alive. "That would be the best outcome," she said.

A Tuesday prayer vigil for Kyron at Sunset Presbyterian Church drew hundreds of people.

Kyron was wearing dark cargo pants and a black T-shirt with the "CSI" logo on it at the time of his disappearance. He is 3 feet 8 inches tall, weighs 50 pounds and has brown hair and blue eyes.

Anyone with information on Kyron's whereabouts is asked to call the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office.

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.