April 23, 2024, 06:08:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #1 6/5/10 - 6/30/10  (Read 566599 times)
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #740 on: June 19, 2010, 09:47:28 PM »

Tracygirl, I will hold true to my word, bite my tongue, and move on. Peace. Smile

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #741 on: June 19, 2010, 10:34:08 PM »

John Walsh on Missing Kyron Horman's Case: "My Gut Feeling is that They Have a Person of Interest"
On Friday, John Walsh, host of Fox Television's "America's Most Wanted," told KPTV in Portland that the length of elapsed time and the lack of information on the case made matters look bleak
 for missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman. He said it was looking less likely that Kyron Horman would be found alive, but he still held out hope that the child would indeed be found, pointing out the well known abduction cases of Jaycee Lee Dugard and Elizabeth Smart.

"It's been way too long and there's been no information that the police have been releasing about Kyron," Walsh said, "so as the time goes on the odds get less that they're going to find him alive, but we never give up hope."

Walsh told Fox 12 News, "My gut feeling is that they have a person of interest and they're trying to make sure that they don't make any mistakes that would compromise this case, and we all have to hold out hope that this person is keeping Kyron alive."

John Walsh's gut feeling might be correct. Multnomah County Sheriff's Office passed out fliers Friday that contained the pictures of Terri Moulton Horman, Kyron's stepmother, and the truck they believe she may have been driving on June 4. A questionnaire on each flier asked, among several questions, if anyone had seen the woman (Terri Moulton Horman) or the white F250 truck on the day Kyron Horman disappeared.

Many believe that the questions showed a focus on the stepmother. Multnomah County authorities were quick to say that it was necessary to include Terri Moulton Horman in the questions because she was, as far as authorities knew, the last person to Kyron Horman before he disappeared.

Kyron Horman vanished from his school in Portland at around 9 a.m. after his stepmother had taken him to school early to see the projects in a science fair. She told police she last saw the 7-year-old when she left him walking toward his classroom at 8:45 a.m. Kyron's teacher marked him absent when he wasn't in the classroom at 9:00 a.m.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #742 on: June 19, 2010, 10:46:15 PM »

Tracygirl, I will hold true to my word, bite my tongue, and move on. Peace. Smile

Jess please feel free to email me if you wish to continue our conversation. I know it is difficult for you to speak in a public forum and I want you to feel as though you can speak your mine to me. If you don't have the email anymore, please ask Klaas for it.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #743 on: June 19, 2010, 11:02:11 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-34328-Seattle-Headlines-Examiner~y2010m6d19-Seattle-Kyron-Hormans-uncle-arrested-in-child-molestation-2nd-polygraph-for-stepmom-Video
(Videos at above link)
Seattle: Kyron Horman’s uncle arrested in child molestation; 2nd polygraph for stepmom (Video)
June 19, 2010

Uncle of missing 7-yr old, Kyron Horman, in jail on child molestation charge

June 19, 2010 - According to news reports, police are focusing on Kyron Horman’s step-mother, who is scheduled for a second polygraph test and who has recently been featured on a new flyer distributed to all parents and students attending Kyron’s elementary school; they are also focusing on Kyron's uncle who was arrested Wednesday on unrelated child molestation charges in Everett, Wash.

Kyron is the 7-year-old boy who went missing from his Portland elementary school June 4.
(snip)
Uncle Kristian Scott Horman

In an unrelated case, Multnomah County Sheriff’s Department Lieutenant Jason Gates, confirmed online reports that Kyron’s uncle was recently convicted in the Seattle area for child molestation.

Kyron’s uncle, Kristian Scott Horman, began serving a six-month sentence after he was convicted Wednesday of third-degree child molestation in a 2008 case involving a female relative, officials told the newspaper.

The Everett Herald reported Friday that Kristian is serving time in the Snohomish County jail.

According to Willamette Weekly, authorities in Snohomish County, Wash., confirmed the victim in that case was a female relative.

Lt. Gates said investigators are working with authorities in Seattle to determine where Kristian was on June 4, the day Kyron vanished from Skyline Elementary School in Portland, Oregon. Lt. Gates said detectives are “following up on that.”

The South County Spotlight reported that Kyron’s uncle, Kristian Horman of Everett, Wash., is the brother of Kaine Horman, Kyron’s father.

They further reported that Kristian was originally arrested in February 2009 for third-degree child molestation in the October 2008 case of his 15-year-old stepdaughter. He was released on parole and not in custody until being convicted and booked into jail June 16. He was sentenced to 180 days in jail. Third-degree child molestation is a Class C felony.

Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office spokesman, Rebecca Hover, said she’s “not aware of any law-enforcement agency that’s called our agency about Kyron or Kristian Horman.”

She has, however, been swamped with calls from national media and said she has checked with her county’s major crimes and special investigations unit, and they had not been familiar with any connection to the Kyron Horman case.

According to Kristian’s booking documents he had no prior record of criminal charges other than failing to renew his vehicle registration. The molestation incident occurred when “they were all in the same house, in the same bed,” said Hal Hupp, the prosecutor in the case. “He almost immediately admitted he’d done what he’d done.”

Hover said Kristian has refused to talk to media and is referring all calls to his Seattle attorney, Donna Johnston.

Reporters and the public are looking for any connection between Kyron’s disappearance and the arrest of his uncle in the child molestation case, even though they appear unrelated.

What a sick crime. He should get longer then 3 months.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: June 19, 2010, 11:31:32 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-34328-Seattle-Headlines-Examiner~y2010m6d19-Seattle-Kyron-Hormans-uncle-arrested-in-child-molestation-2nd-polygraph-for-stepmom-Video
(Videos at above link)
Seattle: Kyron Horman’s uncle arrested in child molestation; 2nd polygraph for stepmom (Video)
June 19, 2010

Uncle of missing 7-yr old, Kyron Horman, in jail on child molestation charge

June 19, 2010 - According to news reports, police are focusing on Kyron Horman’s step-mother, who is scheduled for a second polygraph test and who has recently been featured on a new flyer distributed to all parents and students attending Kyron’s elementary school; they are also focusing on Kyron's uncle who was arrested Wednesday on unrelated child molestation charges in Everett, Wash.

Kyron is the 7-year-old boy who went missing from his Portland elementary school June 4.
(snip)
Uncle Kristian Scott Horman

In an unrelated case, Multnomah County Sheriff’s Department Lieutenant Jason Gates, confirmed online reports that Kyron’s uncle was recently convicted in the Seattle area for child molestation.

Kyron’s uncle, Kristian Scott Horman, began serving a six-month sentence after he was convicted Wednesday of third-degree child molestation in a 2008 case involving a female relative, officials told the newspaper.

The Everett Herald reported Friday that Kristian is serving time in the Snohomish County jail.

According to Willamette Weekly, authorities in Snohomish County, Wash., confirmed the victim in that case was a female relative.

Lt. Gates said investigators are working with authorities in Seattle to determine where Kristian was on June 4, the day Kyron vanished from Skyline Elementary School in Portland, Oregon. Lt. Gates said detectives are “following up on that.”

The South County Spotlight reported that Kyron’s uncle, Kristian Horman of Everett, Wash., is the brother of Kaine Horman, Kyron’s father.

They further reported that Kristian was originally arrested in February 2009 for third-degree child molestation in the October 2008 case of his 15-year-old stepdaughter. He was released on parole and not in custody until being convicted and booked into jail June 16. He was sentenced to 180 days in jail. Third-degree child molestation is a Class C felony.

Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office spokesman, Rebecca Hover, said she’s “not aware of any law-enforcement agency that’s called our agency about Kyron or Kristian Horman.”

She has, however, been swamped with calls from national media and said she has checked with her county’s major crimes and special investigations unit, and they had not been familiar with any connection to the Kyron Horman case.

According to Kristian’s booking documents he had no prior record of criminal charges other than failing to renew his vehicle registration. The molestation incident occurred when “they were all in the same house, in the same bed,” said Hal Hupp, the prosecutor in the case. “He almost immediately admitted he’d done what he’d done.”

Hover said Kristian has refused to talk to media and is referring all calls to his Seattle attorney, Donna Johnston.

Reporters and the public are looking for any connection between Kyron’s disappearance and the arrest of his uncle in the child molestation case, even though they appear unrelated.

What a sick crime. He should get longer then 3 months.

His pic reminds me of the monster that killed Somer Thompson.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #745 on: June 20, 2010, 06:48:36 AM »

Kyron Horman case update: Questionnaire on Terri Horman due back at MCSO on Sunday

http://primewriter.com/news-1246-headlines/?p=7558

God Bless the Sherriff and all who thought of the clever flyer.  I keep thinking of little Sabrina, Robert Manwill
and all the little children who vanished. I just wonder if a Flyer would have been helpful in their cases.

I know Robert Manwill's culprits were caught, but they almost got away with snuffing out a life of little child.

Good for the Sherriff for his tenecity and original thinking, surely the school teachers must have helped.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
suzyinpgh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #746 on: June 20, 2010, 07:17:55 AM »

Just curious, how many other mothers took a picture of their child in front of their exhibit.  The picture seems like part of the plan to me.  jmo
suzyinpgh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #747 on: June 20, 2010, 07:29:59 AM »

Just another random thought - It was supposed to be so busy around that time, however there isn't anyone in the backround of the picture.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: June 20, 2010, 08:41:08 AM »

Just another random thought - It was supposed to be so busy around that time, however there isn't anyone in the backround of the picture.

yea that is true, good observation!

i also agree that if it turns out that the step mother was involved in this, taking the picture was all part of her plan.
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #749 on: June 20, 2010, 08:42:47 AM »

There is a little girl and a man in the background if you look towards the front of the classroom. I wonder if these two people have been identified.
This case is baffling as well as most of these are. I do think LE knows more than they are revealing and they are getting all of their ducks in a row before an arrest is made. I still hope all of these facts pointing to the step mom Terri are wrong. I just cannot grasp her doing this. She has a beautiful family, a supportive and loving husband, and a nice home that appeared organized and family oriented from the pictures. I guess looks can be deceiving. I just don't understand if she did this the why of it.  Was it that she missed her weight lifting days and her family was tying her down? She chose to raise Kyron and help out when he was an infant. I don't get it... Oh well... I guess some things are not for us to understand. I am still hoping it was a stranger that took this wonderful little boy and maybe he is still alive. Hope is all we have in this case.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #750 on: June 20, 2010, 09:15:27 AM »

Hi Monkeys,

Just repeating this information.

$25,000 reward is being offered “in return for specific information that leads authorities to Kyron.”

http://law.rightpundits.com/?p=1800

The tip line (503-261-2847)

Those questionnaires were to be returned to Skyline School on Sunday, June 20, between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. A uniformed police officer was assigned to pick them up in the school's parking lot.

The Sheriff's Office provides online copies of that questionnaire and flier. Responses can also be emailed to skyline.flyer@mcso.us

http://www.koinlocal6.com/mostpopular/story/Investigative-flier-Did-you-see-Terri-Horman-at/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx

http://www.flashalertnewswire.net/images/news/2010-06/1276/36184/061410.SchoolQuestionnaireadobe.hm.pdf

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
suzyinpgh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #751 on: June 20, 2010, 10:03:58 AM »

There is a little girl and a man in the background if you look towards the front of the classroom. I wonder if these two people have been identified.
This case is baffling as well as most of these are. I do think LE knows more than they are revealing and they are getting all of their ducks in a row before an arrest is made. I still hope all of these facts pointing to the step mom Terri are wrong. I just cannot grasp her doing this. She has a beautiful family, a supportive and loving husband, and a nice home that appeared organized and family oriented from the pictures. I guess looks can be deceiving. I just don't understand if she did this the why of it.  Was it that she missed her weight lifting days and her family was tying her down? She chose to raise Kyron and help out when he was an infant. I don't get it... Oh well... I guess some things are not for us to understand. I am still hoping it was a stranger that took this wonderful little boy and maybe he is still alive. Hope is all we have in this case.

Newfie, I'm sorry, I dont see them.  My eyes aren't that good though.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: June 20, 2010, 10:35:20 AM »

yea that is true, good observation!

i also agree that if it turns out that the step mother was involved in this, taking the picture was all part of her plan.
I was wondering the same thing. Where is everybody? There are two random people way in the back of the room, but that is it.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: June 20, 2010, 10:37:56 AM »

Hi Monkeys,

$25,000 reward is being offered “in return for specific information that leads authorities to Kyron.”

Those questionnaires were to be returned to Skyline School on Sunday, June 20, between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. A uniformed police officer was assigned to pick them up in the school's parking lot.

The Sheriff's Office provides online copies of that questionnaire and flier. Responses can also be emailed to skyline.flyer@mcso.us

http://www.koinlocal6.com/mostpopular/story/Investigative-flier-Did-you-see-Terri-Horman-at/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx

http://www.flashalertnewswire.net/images/news/2010-06/1276/36184/061410.SchoolQuestionnaireadobe.hm.pdf

Thank-you. I know JessStar says this is not that unusual for this type of investigative tool, so I hope there is more info given to the police. Sometimes people see things, and don't think much of it at the time, and then they realize that it may be important.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: June 20, 2010, 10:39:21 AM »

Just curious, how many other mothers took a picture of their child in front of their exhibit.  The picture seems like part of the plan to me.  jmo
We sure are thinking along the same lines, your questions are what I've been wondering. My kids are grown, but whenever there was activities at the school such as this, it was crowded, and kids were running around.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #755 on: June 20, 2010, 12:35:16 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

Thank-you. I know JessStar says this is not that unusual for this type of investigative tool, so I hope there is more info given to the police. Sometimes people see things, and don't think much of it at the time, and then they realize that it may be important.

Yes, I read JessStar comments.  I hope someone remembers the Truck, little boys LOVE Trucks..hoping one of the students remembers seeing the truck or someone in it.  I only wish the Putnam Sherriff had the insight to post flyers of Misty and Haleigh.

NoRose... Kyron dropped his backback off at the classroom?  Do you know if he picked up his backpack from the classroom?  Who steal's a child and tells him go back and get your backpack? 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #756 on: June 20, 2010, 12:55:04 PM »

Bringing over some info that the different astrologers at WS are seeing in the charts they are studying in Kyron's case.  Interesting to me is that the astrologers doing these charts seperately, are getting much of the same info, some indicators show several times in same charts, which emphasizes that.  I pulled out the descriptions they gave (which are easy for those of who aren't familiar with their charts) for better understanding.  Link incl below the info, don't have to be a member at WS to read this interesting thread.  Here's a breakdown of just the info.  See link for rest. 

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
this case astrologically appears to be a sex-motivated kidnapping and murder. Very sadly

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
I think the boy was told what to do and where to go, intercepted by someone who gave the appearance of authority.

a woman (or is the abductor seeing a love interest here ?) in the hidden house

all points to this terrible abduction of a small child and his fate

suggesting some sort of harm to the body

All in all, it doesn't look at all good for the missing child.

I see imprisonment, as potentially, him being a love interest to the perp.

It appears the child was abducted, by a woman (and possibly two people), likely for sexual purposes.

a very ugly, violent and potentially sexually perverted picture.

'recreational sex' / circumstances beyond one's control

possible sexual crime with a woman perp.

lawbreaking at its finest, out of control person takes whatever s/he wants, feels entitled to pleasuring/satisfying him/herself.

'strange attraction factor', another indicator of a sexually motivated abduction

a younger person,  possibly related to the school in some way or even a friend or friend of a friend, and also possibly a sibling.

either sex but am leaning towards female, perhaps two people.

It does appear the child is no longer with us.... Sadly

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Chart indicators suggest a young perp, possibly female, possibly more than one perp.

abduction is prominent and I sense Kyron was lured away (deceived) for sexual purposes.

the perp may have been an older sibling of one of the students, someone who wouldn't necessarily be noticed as "too old to be a student" or look out of place, and this would not be refuted by the charts.

I think the perp is extremely psychologically twisted and possibly obsessed with sex and death compulsions. I am not a licensed psychologist, so you can take that last sentence with a grain of salt --- but the astrology supports my opinion.

One truth is evident, Kyron felt deeply betrayed.

a child can feel betrayal when expected protection is NOT there and it was not. So he may have felt betrayed by his guiding lights at school &/or by his step mother in their failure to provide his safety net rather than by an action taken

a woman is involved somehow here

the physical well being of the child is going for a Fall

Fooling and lying to the child

dupliticious, two faces, one face to the public another in private

goes toward and embraces this duplicity and utilizes it for it’s deeds

probably no longer alive

bi-sexual urges

swinging? (exchange of partners)

Someone told Kyron a big whopper to get him to leave school.

this person is average in height, amply upholstered, set firmly, plenty of pigment to the complexion, hair rather darker than light. Indolent and luxuriating in habit, even shiftless, idle, taking his or her ease. Large appetite for pleasure.

if your skin is high in pigment, it could be freckles or it could be just ample melanin covering the entire complexion.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
For those curious about the stepbrother, I have examined his chart and compared to Kyron's and the Event charts. I highly doubt he had any involvement.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
false friend
a woman
female/sex/unusual things
woman
secrets

he probably died 3-4 hours after he was abducted.

A lot of deception, but not by him.

He knows her or he knows of her, seen her before. Young girl, maybe 16 - 26

He would do what she asked, kind of sees her as an authority figure of some sort, or someone you'd pay attention to.

She's a bully? She hangs with someone who is a bully, sibling of someone who is a bully. I don't know.

female/male
perpetrator(s) are women, a man may also be involved

He has known her, or known of her for about 6 months

her status is higher than Kyron's. In this context, no, she is not wealthier than Kyron, but she is older than Kryon, she may be the older sister of one of his classmates

he would recognize her as a quasi-authority because of her age, being in higher grade, and someone's older sister.

Manner of death was probably strangulation/asphyxiation.

( I get the feeling this girl is sexually abused by stepfather/live-in boyfriend of mother, or sexually active with boys her age or slightly older, and she lured Kyron away so they could kill him.)

Repercussions. He was supposed to do something and didn't.

It looks like more of a crime of opportunity - spur of the moment thing.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106417

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #757 on: June 20, 2010, 01:13:48 PM »

Artwork by Kyron

http://www.kgw.com/news/slideshows/Photos-Missing-boy-Kyron-Horman-95777234.html?gallery=y&c=y&img=0

*Note:
Think there is any significance in either of these pics by Kyron?  Just curious what y'all think.  Any child-art-experts out there?  Smile  Looks like Kyron has a great deal of talent far beyond his years!  IMO.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #758 on: June 20, 2010, 01:16:29 PM »

This is someone's avatar over at WS.  Heartbreakingly bittersweet.  IMO

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: June 20, 2010, 01:28:57 PM »

Even after reading the sh*t storm of media speculation regarding the SM and Uncle I still sense that there is more to this story than what we are being told.
I believe that it is highly possible that there were some type of incident that led up to Kyron being taken from the school.
It could have been something as simple as possibly the SM had cut someone off in traffic or ?
The neighbor had stated that he had seen a truck similar to the SM at odd times. The same friendly neighbor seems very involved in the case?
I do not want to believe that this Child is passed on. I believe that it is highly possible that he is being kept alive in someones home somewhere.
Even if LE goes to peoples homes if they are refused permission to search then how do we know that Kyron is not being restrained inside or?
We don't.
I want to know if search dogs are being taken to the homes when the home/property searches are being conducted, including when the officers are out seeking permission to search.

I would also want to know if any of the neighbors have second homes somewhere. Vacation homes or other.

jmvho

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.