April 26, 2024, 02:23:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #1 6/5/10 - 6/30/10  (Read 567113 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #760 on: June 20, 2010, 01:52:29 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

Just repeating this information.

$25,000 reward is being offered “in return for specific information that leads authorities to Kyron.”

http://law.rightpundits.com/?p=1800

The tip line (503-261-2847)

Those questionnaires were to be returned to Skyline School on Sunday, June 20, between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. A uniformed police officer was assigned to pick them up in the school's parking lot.

The Sheriff's Office provides online copies of that questionnaire and flier. Responses can also be emailed to skyline.flyer@mcso.us

http://www.koinlocal6.com/mostpopular/story/Investigative-flier-Did-you-see-Terri-Horman-at/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx

http://www.flashalertnewswire.net/images/news/2010-06/1276/36184/061410.SchoolQuestionnaireadobe.hm.pdf

Thank-you. I know JessStar says this is not that unusual for this type of investigative tool, so I hope there is more info given to the police. Sometimes people see things, and don't think much of it at the time, and then they realize that it may be important.

Yes, I read JessStar comments.  I hope someone remembers the Truck, little boys LOVE Trucks..hoping one of the students remembers seeing the truck or someone in it.  I only wish the Putnam Sherriff had the insight to post flyers of Misty and Haleigh.

NoRose... Kyron dropped his backback off at the classroom?  Do you know if he picked up his backpack from the classroom?  Who steal's a child and tells him go back and get your backpack? 

That is a good question, I thought the backpack was left on his desk, but I may be wrong, anyone?  Wyks thanks for the astrology post, very interesting stuff indeed. I enjoy reading the astrology thread at WS.  I'm so glad to see you back posting, and I agree, he is a very talented little artist for sure. I would never think that was drawn by a child of his age.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #761 on: June 20, 2010, 02:26:14 PM »

Thanks Rosie.  Smile  And yes,  backpack and coat were left in the classroom.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: June 20, 2010, 03:22:25 PM »

Wykes the astrology predictions are very disturbing. I wonder in this circle of people if there are any young girls, ages 16 to 26 who has a life as explained?

How close have they come in other cases? I don't follow the astrologists on WS.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #763 on: June 20, 2010, 03:37:56 PM »

Do we have any artwork Kyron drew of himself?  Or of other children?  I'm not sure what to make of that artwork, other than to say he was a talented little boy.

The astrology stuff is pretty freaky. 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #764 on: June 20, 2010, 03:39:35 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/

Jayme Finster, friend of the missing Oregon boy's stepmother, talks to "GMA."  (5:28)

The friend said "Terri said the internet stuff is very damaging". She doesn't know if TH took the 2nd poly or not.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: June 20, 2010, 03:59:50 PM »

Thank-you  HUGS
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #766 on: June 20, 2010, 04:04:53 PM »

Thank-you  HUGS

Rosie, Thank-you (cyber Hug's from me too) 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #767 on: June 20, 2010, 04:10:23 PM »

Rumer

I read on a Oregon blog that "SM owns property" on the Island being searched.  The blogger did not gives any details.  I discounted the comment or I would have saved it.  Can we look up property in her name?  Do we
need the precise property location as we usually do?  Thank-you:)  I try not to bite on everything but I am curious.

(This is a rumor until it is proven true)

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: June 20, 2010, 04:12:11 PM »

Rumer

I read on a Oregon blog that "SM owns property" on the Island being searched.  The blogger did not gives any details.  I discounted the comment or I would have saved it.  Can we look up property in her name?  Do we
need the precise property location as we usually do?  Thank-you:)  I try not to bite on everything but I am curious.

Wow, now that is interesting if true, thanks. Off to the store, hope there is some news when I get back.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #769 on: June 20, 2010, 04:32:26 PM »

Wykes the astrology predictions are very disturbing. I wonder in this circle of people if there are any young girls, ages 16 to 26 who has a life as explained?

How close have they come in other cases? I don't follow the astrologists on WS.

Fairly spot on, IMO, TG.  I don't follow them word for word, case by case, so cannot give statistics and such.  I just know that there are two of the astrologers over there that when they share, I do sit up and pay close attention.  That's how right they've been.  Much of what is written above is from these two astrologers.  Scary and sad. 

In one recent case, they used one of their astrology charts that had a find indicator on it..  put it over a map and pinpointed the approx area where a body would be found.  When LE searched that area, voila, there the body was. 

They've done the same with charts/maps in Kyron's case, and LE now seems to be searching in that general area. 

Interestingly, they can do a chart on say, a press conference (as an event), where LE hasn't released a great deal of new info...  yet in doing the event chart with the date/time of the conference, have turned up info which wasn't reported, but later turned out to be the direction LE was headed, but couldn't/wouldn't say at the time.  Sometimes the astrologers find info in their charts to be a bit too telling, and cannot make those charts public until later, (for example.. after LE declares a POI).   

In Kyron's case, one of the astrologers knew from her work on June 12th that an arrest would be made.  Didn't say who or when, or if/how it would relate.  On June 16th, Uncle Kristian was arrested.  No one in the general public had any info of that beforehand. 

The way that forensic astrology can be spot on at times, is freaky weird, yet true.  IMO.  Guess one either believes or doesn't.  I didn't believe before.  I was skeptical.  Until I started reading and waiting to see what would happen with a case.  Too close for me to be a skeptic now.  But each to his/her own, I say.  This is just another avenue.  IMO.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #770 on: June 20, 2010, 04:49:40 PM »

IMO.. It's easy to blame people 'on the internet' for things being damaging.  Kind of saves those who truly are being damaging the need to take/share that blame. 

If one doesn't want their life to be inspected closely under microscope, then IMO, don't put those details out on the net in the first place.  In the second, live one's life in such a way as to not draw attention to oneself. 

Media isn't innocent, not by a long shot, especially in this case.  One local news outlet ran with what they read posted on a message board, (NOT here!!), without confirming any of it.  Ran a headline that said he had been found and an arrest had been made.  Left that headline up for an hour or so, then pulled it.  Then made a brief explanation of sorts, NO APOLOGY, that there had been an 'internal miscommunication'.  Then turns around and blames bloggers etc for spreading rumors.  Now I ask... how damaging to the family could that headline, explanation of sorts, and non-apology (because they shifted the blame) have been? 

Then there is LE themselves, who are not innocent.  They have repeatedly given conflicting info, conflicting statements, no information.. all within the same presser!  They've told us that 'this is an isolated' incident, public has no need for alarm.. while at the same time, also saying that no they couldn't say this wasn't done by a stranger.  ????  They sit back and watch the public discuss, trying to figure it all out.. Then say that bloggers and such shouldn't spread misinformation and rumors.  While they are doing it themselves. 

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #771 on: June 20, 2010, 04:56:11 PM »

Rumer

Wow, now that is interesting if true, thanks. Off to the store, hope there is some news when I get back.

These are the only internet addresses I have found for her. This doesn't mean she didn't acquire property through marriages:)

Albany, OR
Beaverton, OR
Eugene, OR
Portland, OR
Roseburg, OR
Springfield, OR

http://www.veromi.com  (I am trying to be discreet since SM is more interested in the internet that SS missing)

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #772 on: June 20, 2010, 05:03:27 PM »

Do we have any artwork Kyron drew of himself?  Or of other children?  I'm not sure what to make of that artwork, other than to say he was a talented little boy.

The astrology stuff is pretty freaky. 

I agree he is talented and seemed comfortable and experienced painter or colorer?
He art is beautiful, vivid colors and inspiring. I would like a print for my walls of Kyron's work.  I should try to enlarge
his drawing's.  I really love his crisp, vibrant tones and his happy imagination. Kyron seemed to be a happy soul.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #773 on: June 20, 2010, 05:16:02 PM »

There are deep questions are being raised was KH was ever in school that day?  Was the Science Fair (exhibits)
set-up (in the Gym) the day before?  Could that be when SM took a photo of the child? 
'
His coat and backpack are rumored to have been at the school, if that is the case, the student's and Teacher
would have known he was on the premises without his coat.

The link and the blogger comment, not mine, I'm still thinking.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/kyron-horman-stepmother-polygraph/story?id=10964865

Nobody took him. He never made it to school. I said this in the beginning and I still state my opinion. He probably didn't get dressed fast enough, or acted hyper, or didn't do something just right. God only knows how long the poor kid was abused before this person snapped. I know, innocent until proven guilty, but you all wait and see. It smelled from day one.

refuge51 4:13 PM

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #774 on: June 20, 2010, 05:48:43 PM »

http://registry.adoption.com/records/34580.html

Good grief...is this SM?  "There may be more than one person with her last name"

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #775 on: June 20, 2010, 05:55:49 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_blended_family_f.html

The Birth Dates match.  Is the Adoption record valid?

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #776 on: June 20, 2010, 06:24:18 PM »

Rumer

These are the only internet addresses I have found for her. This doesn't mean she didn't acquire property through marriages:)

Albany, OR
Beaverton, OR
Eugene, OR
Portland, OR
Roseburg, OR
Springfield, OR

http://www.veromi.com  (I am trying to be discreet since SM is more interested in the internet that SS missing)

Beaverton, OR
Blaine, WA
Roseburg, OR

A few more locations under "Ecker"  (SM Lynn Ecker)  I erased the relatives (they match up) locations are ifty on Intelius.
http://intelius.com

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: June 20, 2010, 06:44:05 PM »

There are deep questions are being raised was KH was ever in school that day?  Was the Science Fair (exhibits)
set-up (in the Gym) the day before?  Could that be when SM took a photo of the child? 
'
His coat and backpack are rumored to have been at the school, if that is the case, the student's and Teacher
would have known he was on the premises without his coat.

The link and the blogger comment, not mine, I'm still thinking.

Nobody took him. He never made it to school. I said this in the beginning and I still state my opinion. He probably didn't get dressed fast enough, or acted hyper, or didn't do something just right. God only knows how long the poor kid was abused before this person snapped. I know, innocent until proven guilty, but you all wait and see. It smelled from day one.

refuge51 4:13 PM

I really am beginning to think that, and the fair was set up the day ahead, might explain why there appeared to be hardly anyone there.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: June 20, 2010, 06:54:36 PM »

http://registry.adoption.com/records/34580.html

Good grief...is this SM?  "There may be more than one person with her last name"

yes this is her.  We have looked up all of the info and confirmed and verified through docs.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: June 20, 2010, 06:57:46 PM »

Rumer

Albany, OR
Beaverton, OR
Eugene, OR
Portland, OR
Roseburg, OR
Springfield, OR

Beaverton, OR
Blaine, WA
Roseburg, OR

A few more locations under "Ecker"  (SM Lynn Ecker)  I erased the relatives (they match up) locations are ifty on Intelius.
http://intelius.com

if you let me know what you are looking for I will try to find it. 

also some of you are on my board and if you need the info there to help you, use it

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.