April 18, 2024, 04:03:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #1 6/5/10 - 6/30/10  (Read 566000 times)
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: June 21, 2010, 01:58:55 AM »

Klaasend, please erase my messages 796 and 797.

They make me "sound" stupider.

Smile
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #801 on: June 21, 2010, 06:39:47 AM »

http://registry.adoption.com/records/34580.html

Good grief...is this SM?  "There may be more than one person with her last name"

I don't know what to make of that.

I was the one who found this three days after he was missing. I searched intellius and it showed the name Terry Lynn Ecker living in the Horman household, so I searched for that name and the adoption thing came up.

The date of birth matches, March 14th, 1970.

The Terri L. name matches.

The fact that she was going to Northwest Christian to finish her Bachelors matches.

But, it could've been a sick joke by her, because the name Ecker came to her when she married Richard Ecker.

The entry on adoption.com was made April 3rd, 1999, and she names her spouse as Richard.

I was fooled, too, because I think it's not legit.

Unless her real (bio) parents are named Ecker, but I doubt it.

Terri was born March 14, 1970 and grew up in Roseburg, the daughter of two teachers, Carol and Larry Moulton. She graduated from Roseburg High School in 1988 and went to Umpqua Community College, where she met her first husband, Ron Tarver. They married in 1991 in Roseburg.

Their son, James Logan, was born Jan. 26, 1994.

The couple divorced in 1995 but tangled in court in 1999 over Tarver's failure to pay child support.

Court documents indicate that he did not pay child support between 1996 and 1998.

By that time, though, she had moved on. In 1996, she married Richard Ecker in Springfield. He adopted James two years later. Ecker, who now lives in the Portland area, continues to pay more than $500 in monthly child support for James, though he's not seen him in six or seven years.

"He's still my legal son," Ecker said.

During their marriage, Terri earned a bachelor's degree from Northwest Christian University in Eugene in 2000, according to her Facebook page.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_blended_family_f.html

Great find Itaryl...persistence pays for Monkey's.
She was married to Ecker at that time, (1999 adoption registry).
Perhaps she used her then married name, so Mum would not be aware that her adopted daughter was seeking out her birth parents. SM parents may be sauvie on the computer.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #802 on: June 21, 2010, 06:55:36 AM »

Interesting comment:

Bobbie Wallace says:
June 18, 2010 at 10:13 pm
I wondered the same thing! It appears they used stills from the tv stations news cameras.

Another thing: I heard that picture of Kyron with his science project was originally on Terri’s personal FaceBook page, with a date of 6/3/10 on it! Taken the day BEFORE Kyron disappeared? Then suddenly, it disappeared off her page, then her page was shut down, and now the picture no longer has the date stamp on it. Hmmmmm. . . . .

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/06/18/the-step-mom-the-truck-and-the-uncle-the-latest-on-kyron-horman/

Oregon Newspapers On-Line

http://www.portlandoregonnewspapers.com/

I just love newspapers even as a kKd I did.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #803 on: June 21, 2010, 06:58:18 AM »

Sorry, I should check my spelling, I just love newspapers even as a Kid I did, sorry I will use my spelling dictionary from now on! 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: June 21, 2010, 08:42:48 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
Kyron Horman: Update 06/21/10

Posted on June 21st, 2010 by Valhall

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #805 on: June 21, 2010, 08:49:45 AM »

Sorry, I should check my spelling, I just love newspapers even as a Kid I did, sorry I will use my spelling dictionary from now on! 

No worries - I have found most of the world does not use the dictionary for definitions anyway - why use it for spelling!  {{insert evil smiling monkey}}

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: June 21, 2010, 08:59:05 AM »

Well, if you go back to page 2 and 3, many of us had Hinky Meter Syndrome, even at that point.

You're right. That news conference where the parents appeared pretty much sealed the deal for me as far as who the guilty party was. My hinkymet

that was it for me as well...the SM appears to be looking for the camera..trying to look distraught..but to me it looks like her face is saying....just a matter of time and they will find me out...why did I do what I did...JMO...it looked like a face of regret to me...Not accusing her of anything..just made me do a ahmmmmm moment...

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #807 on: June 21, 2010, 09:48:59 AM »

Goodmorning to ALL!

I hope I am not be annoying with my posting of comments.
SM must be glued to the internet with her malted milkshakes. IMO

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kgw.com

Posted on June 20, 2010 at 5:32 PM

Updated yesterday at 7:32 PM

HILLSBORO, Ore.

The extra scrutiny on Terri Horman is taking an emotional toll, according to a close friend.
"I want people to know that she's a good person she's a devoted mother," said Jaymie Finster. snip...

http://www.kgw.com/news/Close-friend-of-Horman-condemns-Internet-rumors-96764789.html?commentPage=1#comments

ahhhhh said on June 20, 2010 at 8:00 PM

Really...this is the statement she wants her friend to pass on to the public??? How about..thank you to everyone looking for Kyron. Your prayers & support mean so much to our family. Please continue looking and leave no stone unturned. I'm so scared for him and what he must be going through and if he has food and water and a warm blanket at night. Please bring him home. How about "Kyron if you can hear me, I love you, we want you home, hang in there" How is this women only concerned about what bad things people are saying about her.....nothing about her concern for Kyron and his safety....give me a break! Then you ask your friend to please tell everyone to stop saying bad things about you? Wow! Your only concern should be finding your son not the mean things people are saying about you. If you can't take the heat than stop reading the comments. Things like this are only digging your hole deeper. If your are innocent than you really need your head checked lady.

45804048 Flag this commentsoujournertruth said on June 20, 2010 at 7:58 PM

http://www.kgw.com/news/Close-friend-of-Horman-condemns-Internet-rumors-96764789.html?commentPage=1#comments

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #808 on: June 21, 2010, 09:54:16 AM »

Well, if you go back to page 2 and 3, many of us had Hinky Meter Syndrome, even at that point.

You're right. That news conference where the parents appeared pretty much sealed the deal for me as far as who the guilty party was. My hinkymet

that was it for me as well...the SM appears to be looking for the camera..trying to look distraught..but to me it looks like her face is saying....just a matter of time and they will find me out...why did I do what I did...JMO...it looked like a face of regret to me...Not accusing her of anything..just made me do a ahmmmmm moment...

Yeppers!

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #809 on: June 21, 2010, 09:56:48 AM »

Seahorse, please keep posting those comments, much appreciated.
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #810 on: June 21, 2010, 10:26:27 AM »

I am sorry that I do not have a link, but I know I read early on that TM was adopted and raised by the parents that are school teachers. I do not know where it was only that it was in one of the earlier stories. Thanks so much for all of the updates!

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: June 21, 2010, 11:30:50 AM »

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/37820864/ns/today-today_people/#ixzz0rV0qPwHG          A letter to Kyron from his mother.
mediamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #812 on: June 21, 2010, 11:39:36 AM »

Now THAT is interesting. Timing, wording...

Hmmmm.

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

- Plato
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: June 21, 2010, 11:50:58 AM »

http://www.istockanalyst.com/article/viewiStockNews/articleid/4234477
Parents, others from community return questionnaires Sunday in the effort to find Kyron Horman
Monday, June 21, 2010 11:09 AM
Source: The Oregonian)trackingBy Michelle Cole, The Oregonian, Portland, Ore.

Jun. 21--Cars and trucks pulled periodically into the parking lot at Skyline School, where Multnomah County authorities waited in the drizzle Sunday to collect questionnaires they hope will bring new clues to help them find missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman.

Chris Feryn was among at least 100 parents who dropped off a questionnaire between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m.
Feryn's son just finished seventh grade at Skyline and had answered questions in the days since Kyron was last seen at the school June 4.

"He didn't have a lot of information the first time," Feryn said about his son. "We'll try to help out however we can."

A Multnomah County sheriff's spokesman said there was nothing new to report in the investigation Sunday.

It's too soon to say whether the information collected Sunday assisted the investigation, Sgt. Travis Gullberg of the sheriff's office said.

"My guess is it was only collected today," Gullberg said. "It's going to take some time to go through it all."

Authorities had asked parents, teachers, staff and anyone else who was at the school the day the boy disappeared to complete questionnaires seeking additional information about whether they saw Kyron's stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, or the white Ford F250 pickup that she drove that day to school.

Terri Horman was the last known person to have seen the boy more than two weeks ago.

Police and volunteers have scoured the tall grass and forested area that surrounds the school. Thirty billboards with Kyron's picture and information now dot the metro area -- 10 in English, 10 in Spanish and 10 in Russian.
Authorities decided late last week to go back and ask anyone at the school to think again about that last day, when Kyron attended a science fair with his stepmother.

A sheriff's deputy and investigator from the district attorney's office erected a blue awning in the parking lot and hung signs with oversize photos of the smiling boy.

At least 100 vehicles had stopped at the parking lot by 7 p.m., Gullberg said. But some of the vehicles carried more than one questionnaire, making it difficult to tally total responses Sunday evening.

Skip Young stopped by just after 10:30 a.m. to bring questionnaires completed by his 13-year-old and 10-year-old, both students at the school. Young said Kyron's disappearance was a shock to everyone, but he added that the expansive search and police presence has been a "comfort."

"Something like this, I believe, can happen anywhere," he said.

Like others who dropped off questionnaires, Young declined to speculate about the rumors circulating on Facebook and elsewhere about what happened to the boy.

"It's such a sensitive topic," Young said. He said he has reminded his kids that "everything is still just a theory. And people can get hurt."

With the school year ended, the playground in front of the school seemed eerily empty. Someone had tied four new bright red balloons --two hearts and two shaped like stars -- to the chain-link fence out front. There was also a handwritten sign that read: "Wall of Hope for Kyron Horman."

-- Michelle Cole

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #814 on: June 21, 2010, 11:57:28 AM »

Hi NoRose & Monkeys,

Thank-you. I found myself monopolizing the boards and I didn't wish to do that.   
This photo of Kyron makes me laugh, he smiles when eats, he is just too cute.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/96732144.html?video=YHI&t=a

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: June 21, 2010, 11:57:34 AM »

Now THAT is interesting. Timing, wording...

Hmmmm.
It sure is.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: June 21, 2010, 11:58:48 AM »

Hi NoRose & Monkeys,

Thank-you. I found myself monopolizing the boards and I didn't wish to do that.   
This photo of Kyron makes me laugh, he smiles when eats, he is just too cute.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/96732144.html?video=YHI&t=a

Please don't feel that way, any info is appreciated.  Thanks Trimm.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #817 on: June 21, 2010, 11:59:50 AM »

Thanks NoRose for the updates. Here is the letter from the link:

Dear Kyron,

I am so soooooo sorry that this has happened. I am sorry that I was not there to protect you.  I will never be able to forgive myself for being so many hours away when you needed me the most. I pray that you come back to me because I am afraid that I can’t live without you. I miss you every second of every day. I would give my life for yours, I just want you back safe. You must come back to us. We have so many things that we have planned this summer that you are going to love. Quinn loves you so much and wants you home too. All of the family is here and wants you to know just how much they miss you. Mayson is terribly sad without his best friend to play with and wants you home soon.
Story continues below ↓advertisement | your ad here

When you come home I will show you all of the things that everyone did for you, just to find you. There are literally hundreds of thousands of people that don’t know you and yet they pray for you every night. They know how much I miss you and need you and they just want to bring you home to me. There are so many wonderful people working on this case and they are going to find you soon.

I would give anything to run my fingers through your short hair again. I miss having you to hug anytime I want. Nighttime is always hard for me. I miss you so much and want you back here so that I can protect you from all of the horrible things in this world. I just can’t believe that you aren’t still with us. Your life has been really great and I know that it is [not] done yet. A long time ago you saved my life and now I am going to do the same for you. Our lives will never be the same after this.

I love you very much!

Momma
(Desiree Young)

Read more: http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/37820864/ns/today-today_people/#ixzz0rVHb5BPG

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: June 21, 2010, 12:06:42 PM »

Thanks cartfly.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #819 on: June 21, 2010, 12:27:49 PM »

happyoregonmom - poster- (Second post under Kyron's photo)

They were searching the "Forest Park area" this morning along Germantown Road. My husband saw local police and FBI agents.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/96732144.html#idc-cover

http://trails.mtbr.com/cat/united-states-trails/trails-oregon/trail/PRD_169756_4571crx.aspx

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.