April 26, 2024, 09:27:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #1 6/5/10 - 6/30/10  (Read 567129 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #820 on: June 21, 2010, 12:29:03 PM »

happyoregonmom - poster- (Second post under Kyron's photo)

They were searching the "Forest Park area" this morning along Germantown Road. My husband saw local police and FBI agents.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/96732144.html#idc-cover

http://trails.mtbr.com/cat/united-states-trails/trails-oregon/trail/PRD_169756_4571crx.aspx

Interesting, thanks.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #821 on: June 21, 2010, 12:38:17 PM »

+7 Vote up Vote down  happyoregonmom 77p · June 20, 2010 05:30:17
They were searching the Forest Park area this morning along Germantown Road. My husband saw local police and FBI agents.

Second post, under Kyron's Photo on comments page 2  (after 241 comments are downloaded)

Happy Oregon Mom's comment was yesterday, I try not to mislead. Yesterday she said they were searching.
I do not know if the search is still going on today (at the Forest) or in fact ever was, I am trusting Happy Oregon Mom.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: June 21, 2010, 01:04:39 PM »

Did anyone else notice how the neighbor, Jim Kelley first reported that he and a neighbor had seen a truck, then he states car, then changes that to "vehicle" in his telling of the alleged sightings?

I also found it odd that according to Jim Kelley's statements that both he and this neighbor allegedly both saw the exact same thing on both occasions???
Even at 2 something am.
jmvho

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #823 on: June 21, 2010, 01:23:49 PM »

Patricia where does this guy live at please?  I know you have a good memory. The reason I am asking I am curious,
if is near Forest Park off of Germantown Road, Portland, Oregon? I am puzzled it has two zipcodes, I hate that!:)

A blogger noted a search was taken place yesterday at Forest Park, off of Germantown Road, Portland, Oregon.

Thank-you

Kyron missed the picnic.
http://www.pps.k12.or.us/schools/skyline/

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: June 21, 2010, 01:24:10 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregonian/

The Oregonian on Day 3 reported Noelle Crombie

1:29 p.m. — Neighbors stop by Brooks Hill Historic church, across the street from the school, to mull over the investigation. “This kind of thing is unheard of,” says Jim Kelley, 50.
Kelley, who lives about a mile and a half down hill, at the end of a winding, secluded country lane off Cornelius Pass, said police, federal agents, K-9 teams and helicopters scoured the area Saturday.
“We had two odd sightings of a vehicle on our road Friday,” Kelley said. Around 3 p.m., he and a neighbor reported seeing a white pick-up truck with a female driver pull to the end of the long road, idle and then turn around. Then again at 2 a.m. Saturday morning, a similar white pickup truck appeared, idled and when a neighbor loosed her dogs, eased away. “A, it was strange to have a car there, any car there, that we didn’t know, and B, it was strange to have a vehicle come down our dead-end road twice in the same day, hours after a little boy goes missing,” said Kelley. “That’s beyond rare.”
Kelley said authorities have twice searched the deep ravine, creek and railroad tracks located near the end of his street by air and on foot.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Kelley suggested, "This kind of thing is "unheard of".
Emphasis suggests that these are incidents of significant importance yet he cannot maintain stating that it was indeed a truck that he and his neighbor had seen on those alleged two odd occasions?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: June 21, 2010, 01:34:46 PM »

I had glanced at a few conversations at IS yesterday and there were some interesting discussions regarding this man and I believe I had seen an address there. Still searching...

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: June 21, 2010, 01:44:59 PM »

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:CgHnZCr2Xq4J:www.yeabikes.net/whatitis.html+Elinor+Markgraf,+Portland,+Oregon&cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Found this very interesting. Scroll down to the date 2.26.05
I believe the address is the same? I'm not sure yet though.

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #827 on: June 21, 2010, 01:46:39 PM »

Did anyone else notice how the neighbor, Jim Kelley first reported that he and a neighbor had seen a truck, then he states car, then changes that to "vehicle" in his telling of the alleged sightings?

I also found it odd that according to Jim Kelley's statements that both he and this neighbor allegedly both saw the exact same thing on both occasions???
Even at 2 something am.

Not sure if this is relevant or not but interesting and confusing to say the least.
I saw something interesting over at Insessions on 6/19. They were discussing how Jim Kelley's address was the same as a woman named Elinor Markgraf who has also made comments in the press. Some were speculating that Jim was inserting himself into the case much like that guy (can't remember exactly in WA or OR) that inserted himself in a case where he was the perp and two young girls were buried right in his own yard.

The members also found this (warning: disturbing):
http://www.yeabikes.net/whatitis.html

[ .Elinor Markgraf. ]

Someone else has to read this crazy sh**.

I started getting these e-mails at work, maybe a year ago. I got two I think. It was so bizarre, this guy's stories about some woman named Elinor Markgraf, and she's local, she writes for the Oregonian.

So I wrote the guy asking why he was sending them to me. I don't remember what he said, though I do know he said he needed to get the word out there about this.

Well, today I got one at my personal e-mail account. I am just one of a buhzillion people he sends this to, he must have trolled my address off the internet?

Am I crazy or is this sh** crazy?

Ayleen ----- Forwarded message from tavistock brown -----
        Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 10:53:52 -0800 (PST)
        Reply-To: tavistock brown
        Subject: Part 4: In which I confess to Attempted Murder
        To: ayleen@riseup.net

This concludes the events that immediately followed from my visit to Elinor Markgraf's house at 18212 NW 6th Ave, Portland OR 97231 in the summer of 1995.

After I had gone to Children's Services to report the horrifying condition of our four youngest children and of the starved cattle and they had refused even to hear me out, I returned to Eugene in turmoil. What on earth was I to do?. Her father didn't want to know, her mother was dead, and the Oregon department of social welfare designed to deal with such problems reneged on their duty.

I soon arrived at a decision, waking at 3am to the nightmare of this internal dialog:
        "You have to kill her".
        "But she's always with the kids, how can I do that in front of them"?
        "She has to be stopped; there's no other way to do it, you have to kill her".

This internal dialog was my constant companion as the night wore away, together with the terrible memory of the four youngest sitting still and silent, staring at nothing, while minutes passed by.

I made my preparations for murder, packing a bedroll and the handle from my pickax into one of those 4ft long army kit bags, caught the bus and arrived in Portland that afternoon. The conflicted parts of my persona continued their struggle unabated. Memories of the past few days fought for mind time with projections of the near future, my beating Elinor to death with the pickax handle while the children screamed.

I rode my bicycle out of Portland, along Skyline Blvd to Cornelius Pass, then down the hill a little to where the railroad track enters the tunnel. I walked my bike down the track away from the tunnel to a small rocky area often used for target practise. It was late afternoon. I was completely exhausted from the internal conflict. I had no idea what to do. Plainly the murder faction within me was the stronger and, as things stood, would succeed in getting me to the house with my club; equally plainly, I was no longer in any condition to kill a fly, let alone marching into a house containing seven people and beating one of them to death in front of the others.

So I temporized with myself, "go to sleep now and get up before dawn; do it while they're all asleep, with luck it will be over and done without even waking the kids up". Such sage advice; I laid out my bedroll and went to sleep. And awoke to daylight.

For a moment I thought it was the same day. But the air was too cool, I had slept the clock round and it was early morning. Cursing, the murder faction leapt me from my bedroll, into my clothes, snatched up the pickax handle and set off at a run towards the house about a mile away. As I ran I planned my approach strategy. Rather than take the longer route down to the road from the railroad track and then up the driveway to the house, I took the shortcut thru the woods and the undergrowth at the end of the neighbors yard, which led directly down to the house. Speed was of the essence if I was to get there before they started waking up.

I broke from cover for the last 50 yard dash to the house, crossed the electric fence that surrounded Mr, Charboneau's vegetable garden, and heard Elinor calling from the bathroom to Gus outside the house, hidden from my view behind some sheds. "Gus, there's a man in the bushes, go up to Mr Charboneau and have him call the police". Gus answered "What ... why?", and Elinor urged again "go to Mr Charboneau, have him call the police", and Gus replied "oh ... all right" and began walking down the driveway.

I stood at bat with the pickax handle a few seconds longer, then aborted the attempt and returned home. I made no further attempts to kill Elinor, plainly I really didn't want to kill her (something made me sleep 5 hours longer than I usually do, and why did I choose the only approach to the house that lay in full view of the bathroom and one of the bedrooms, which almost guaranteed I would be seen if people were just waking up?).

Perhaps you feel this is a pretty thin example of attempted murder, that I never got closer than 50 feet to the target, never entered the building she was in, and abandoned the approach as soon as I was seen. The statute concerned (Oregon Revised Statutes 161.405) reads in part: ÒAttemptÓ described. (1) A person is guilty of an attempt to commit a crime when the person intentionally engages in conduct which constitutes a substantial step toward commission of the crime.

The phrase "substantial step" is obviously open to interpretation.

Premeditation is required and present; I planned the act ahead of time and carried the chosen murder weapon (pickax handle) with me all the way from Eugene. "Substantial step"; intent on murder I travelled more than 120 miles and abandoned the attempt with but 50 feet to go, only because the necessary conditions (everyone asleep) weren't met.

In these 4 emails I have reported a number of horribly disturbing incidents. All are true. You either believe me or you do not.

If you believe me then plainly I have committed a major crime, while Elinor Markgraf is insane and an ongoing danger to her children's welfare, regardless of the fact that they are now adults.

If you don't believe me then you probably think I'm viciously assassinating Elinor Markgraf's character, and should be taught a stiff lesson. The means is at hand; attempted murder is a major felony and there are people serving as much as 75 years for this crime. Elinor Markgraf and Gus Lawrence can confirm the end of the account I have made here.

Whatever you believe, bring me to justice. I should be brought to trial and serve my sentence if convicted. Don't let Elinor slide out of this by claiming I'm crazy and don't know what I'm saying.

If I'm guilty I should serve my sentence. Elinor is insane and our children should be fully apprised of the danger she is to them. The only way to realize these ends is to put me on trial. Please help me bring this about. Demand that authority bring me to justice. Thank you.

Graham Lawrence 1/31/2005

Then there is this: http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/scripts/getcase.pl?court=or&vol=A128401&invol=1#

I mention all of this only because this obviously sick man is "homeless" and from what I could tell not incarcerated and anything is possible.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: June 21, 2010, 01:46:46 PM »

2.26.05 titled: "Elinor Markgraf"

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #829 on: June 21, 2010, 01:48:38 PM »

I had glanced at a few conversations at IS yesterday and there were some interesting discussions regarding this man and I believe I had seen an address there. Still searching...

Sorry Patricia, looks like we were posting and thinking about the same thing at the same time!! Wink

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: June 21, 2010, 01:50:08 PM »

Is it possible that Elinor Markgraf is still residing at this address or?
The mental illness factor is disturbing.
Birds of a feather or?

mediamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #831 on: June 21, 2010, 01:50:33 PM »

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:CgHnZCr2Xq4J:www.yeabikes.net/whatitis.html+Elinor+Markgraf,+Portland,+Oregon&cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Found this very interesting. Scroll down to the date 2.26.05
I believe the address is the same? I'm not sure yet though.

What the...?!?!? 

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

- Plato
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: June 21, 2010, 01:52:21 PM »

Great minds think alike Cartfly? LOL!

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #833 on: June 21, 2010, 01:53:12 PM »

It gave me the heebie jeebies right away. We have some sick people in this world.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: June 21, 2010, 01:54:03 PM »

2.26.05 titled: "Elinor Markgraf"
Wow, now that is disturbing and scary
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #835 on: June 21, 2010, 01:54:08 PM »

Great minds think alike Cartfly? LOL!

Too funny!!! Smile

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: June 21, 2010, 02:00:52 PM »

bbl to discuss.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: June 21, 2010, 03:35:15 PM »

http://archives.lists.indymedia.org/imc-editorial/2003-December/008175.html

umm. I have goosebumps. This is getting very weird...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: June 21, 2010, 03:56:59 PM »

http://archives.lists.indymedia.org/imc-editorial/2003-December/008175.html

umm. I have goosebumps. This is getting very weird...
This is all just way to weird.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: June 21, 2010, 04:06:15 PM »

Can any of the wonderful Monkeys do a family tree for this bunch?
The Father has been accused of having a mental illness and such.
His having a mental illness does not necessarily exclude any of his family members from having the same possible issues, including his wife/exwife or others in their circle.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.