April 26, 2024, 07:13:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #1 6/5/10 - 6/30/10  (Read 567170 times)
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: June 21, 2010, 11:17:16 PM »

Did anyone else notice how the neighbor, Jim Kelley first reported that he and a neighbor had seen a truck, then he states car, then changes that to "vehicle" in his telling of the alleged sightings?

I also found it odd that according to Jim Kelley's statements that both he and this neighbor allegedly both saw the exact same thing on both occasions???
Even at 2 something am.
jmvho

Also if this is Jim Kelley's address ( 18212 NW 6th Ave), it is North of the Horman's home(off of NW Corneilius on the right). They both live off of NW Corneilius (sp?) It would only be a few minutes between the Horman's and Kelley's where the white truck was seen. I am going to try to confirm that this is indeed the road he is living on. BBL

I saw a picture of a home that appeared to be off of a main road the driveway might have been dirt? The yard was unkept with dense brush on either side. I believe I saw either a broken or upside down hot wheels trike that may have been either yellow and orange or green and orange in color on the right hand side. I also believe there may have been a work shed in the back also on the right hand side behind the home. Has anyone else seen this picture anywhere? I am wondering if this is the Kelley man's home or?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #881 on: June 21, 2010, 11:35:09 PM »

I don't recall seeing the pic you describe, but I think the Kelley home is here...or one of them around this area.  I searched his name on 411.com and came up with this address.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=18212+NW+Sixth+Ave,+Portland,+OR,+United+States&sll=45.587679,-122.749329&sspn=0.011653,0.027874&g=8011+N+Ivanhoe+St,+Portland,+OR,+United+States&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=18212+NW+6th+Ave,+Portland,+Multnomah,+Oregon+97231&ll=45.63084,-122.864251&spn=0.001463,0.003484&t=h&z=19
bjinsco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #882 on: June 21, 2010, 11:41:53 PM »

That's a spooky looking place.

Memories fade, but a GOOGLE SEARCH never forgets.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: June 21, 2010, 11:50:24 PM »

WITNESSES

Details emerge about the day Kyron Horman turned up missing
Published: Saturday, June 05, 2010, 11:21 PM
Updated: Friday, June 18, 2010, 5:02 PM

They arrived sometime after the school opened about 8 a.m., went to his classroom, dropped off his coat and backpack and he showed his stepmother his exhibit, "The Red-Eyed Tree Frog." ...

Although the school usually opens at 8:35 a.m. and the final bell rings 10 minutes later, the school opened as early as 8 Friday for the science fair, said Matt Shelby, spokesman for Portland Public Schools.

Other students and parents showed up early as well to check out the fair, and Terri and Kyron saw people they knew while looking at the exhibits, Carol Moulton said.

Terri often volunteers at the school, working closely with Kyron's teacher, Kristina Porter. Shelby said that Porter saw Kyron in her classroom with his stepmom before 8:45 a.m. and another instructor reported seeing him in another classroom at some point.

At 8:45 a.m. when the bell rang, Terri walked her stepson down the hall close to his class

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

BUMPED

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bjinsco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #884 on: June 22, 2010, 12:02:39 AM »

WITNESSES

They arrived sometime after the school opened about 8 a.m., went to his classroom, dropped off his coat and backpack and he showed his stepmother his exhibit, "The Red-Eyed Tree Frog." ...

Although the school usually opens at 8:35 a.m. and the final bell rings 10 minutes later, the school opened as early as 8 Friday for the science fair, said Matt Shelby, spokesman for Portland Public Schools.

Other students and parents showed up early as well to check out the fair, and Terri and Kyron saw people they knew while looking at the exhibits, Carol Moulton said.

Terri often volunteers at the school, working closely with Kyron's teacher, Kristina Porter. Shelby said that Porter saw Kyron in her classroom with his stepmom before 8:45 a.m. and another instructor reported seeing him in another classroom at some point.

At 8:45 a.m. when the bell rang, Terri walked her stepson down the hall close to his class

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

BUMPED

See, if the final bell rang at 8:45 and she walked him down the hall close to his class, why wouldn't she take a few more steps and make sure he gets safely in his classroom?

Memories fade, but a GOOGLE SEARCH never forgets.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #885 on: June 22, 2010, 12:08:25 AM »

WITNESSES

BUMPED

Right, it's odd.  Then LE comes out and says Terri was the last person to see Kyron, at the same time releasing this:

http://www.kxl.com/image/kxl/UserFiles/061410_SchoolQuestionnaireadobe_hm.pdf
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #886 on: June 22, 2010, 12:15:54 AM »

Right, it's odd.  Then LE comes out and says Terri was the last person to see Kyron, at the same time releasing this:

http://www.kxl.com/image/kxl/UserFiles/061410_SchoolQuestionnaireadobe_hm.pdf

"Last known person" is what was said, just to be clear.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #887 on: June 22, 2010, 01:24:02 AM »

Not sure if posted yet, but there are a lot of pictures of Kyron and family I hadn't seen yet

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10003676-54.html?tag=page

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #888 on: June 22, 2010, 01:52:40 AM »

Try this one for TMH's FB pics

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1365626&id=1264414625&fbid=1489640002015#!/photo.php?pid=1365625&id=1264414625&fbid=1489639882012

Hmmm, not sure if that one will work either.  Try cutting and pasting the whole link.

Anyone notice in Kyron's picture with his project on the top left (torwards front of class room) there is a project set up with a green background. Now look at photo #32 on the facebook of a classmate with his project. (It is also on the green eyed tree frog) If this was taken that morning this would be another child who could vouch for Kyron and SM, right? I just never noticed this picture before of this other child.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #889 on: June 22, 2010, 02:00:41 AM »

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1365626&id=1264414625&fbid=1489640002015#!/photo.php?pid=1365625&id=1264414625&fbid=1489639882012

Hmmm, not sure if that one will work either.  Try cutting and pasting the whole link.

Anyone notice in Kyron's picture with his project on the top left (torwards front of class room) there is a project set up with a green background. Now look at photo #32 on the facebook of a classmate with his project. (It is also on the green eyed tree frog) If this was taken that morning this would be another child who could vouch for Kyron and SM, right? I just never noticed this picture before of this other child.

ON photo #32 of the other child: I also noticed a "date" written on the whiteboard behind the child. I can make out June and what looks like a "3" but I can't be certain. I tried to zoom in but it gets blurry. Anyone have a better program to zoom without distortion?

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: June 22, 2010, 02:07:55 AM »

This might be useful?

http://www.portlandonline.com/police/apps/incidents_map.cfm

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #891 on: June 22, 2010, 02:16:33 AM »

Kyron Horman Update:
Interview with Sheriff’s office; urges people to return questionnaires

June 21, 3:03 PM

During a telephone interview with Examiner.com, Multnomah County Sheriff’s office spokeswoman, Lt. Mary Lindstrand said she could not discuss details of the investigation into the June 4 disappearance of 7-year-old Kyron Horman. However, she was able to answer a few questions.

Below is a narrative of the interview:

Question: Are online rumors that the focus of the investigation has turned on Kyron Horman’s stepmother true?

Lt. Lindstrand: I cannot comment because I cannot discuss the investigation.

Question: Were there inconsistencies regarding where Kyron’s stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, went the day he disappeared and her cell phone pings?

Lt. Lindstrand: I cannot comment.

Question: Can you confirm that investigators have searched on Sauvie Island?

Question: Is it true that Terri took a second polygraph test on Saturday?

Question: Is Kyron’s uncle’s arrest for child molestation in Seattle, Wash., part of this investigation?

Lt. Lindstrand: Yes, I can say that it is part of the investigation.

Question: Have you received all of the questionnaires back? How many were distributed?

Lt. Lindstrand: 350 questionnaires were distributed.

We have not received them all back yet and it is imperative we get them back as soon as possible to assist in moving forward with the investigation.

I would urge people to return them to us via email. They can answer the questions and send their responses to skyline.flyer@mcso.us. They can also hand-deliver them to the Sheriff’s office located at 12240 NE Glisan in Portland. People can also mail them in but email or hand-delivery is preferred.

Question: Have police named a person of interest or suspect in the case?

Lt. Lindstrand: I am not in a position to discuss any persons of interest or suspects at this time.

Question: What would you say to online websleuthers and bloggers?

Lt. Lindstrand: I would tell them to please, not be hurtful. Hurtful comments do not help in any way.

Question: Did Kyron’s teacher believe he would be absent the day he went missing?

Question: Can you tell me why police have said there is no danger to the community when a child vanished two weeks ago?

Lt. Lindstrand: Unfortunately, I cannot comment.

Question: What events occurred to label the case a criminal case?

Lt. Lindstrand: It was the natural progression of the case.

Question: How many officers are still working on the case?

Lt. Lindstrand: I went to a briefing this morning. I didn’t count how many people were there, but there was a roomful of detectives and investigators in the room.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #892 on: June 22, 2010, 02:16:53 AM »

Great find! Thank you.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #893 on: June 22, 2010, 02:17:47 AM »

forgot link to above article

http://www.examiner.com/x-34328-Seattle-Headlines-Examiner~y2010m6d21-Kyron-Horman-Interview-with-Sheriffs-office-with-update

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #894 on: June 22, 2010, 07:33:36 AM »

WITNESSES

BUMPED

Goodmorning Tamikosmom & Monkey's,

Thank-you Tamiko for clearing that up she was really there.

Did the Teachers offer coffee & donuts to the parents on the morning of the Science Fair?  Did Kyron eat a donut or cookie without permission from SM?  Did she take him to the car to reprimand him?  Is that why his coat & backpack were still in school?

Did she freak out over a simple snack he ate? 

She didn’t do it for the insurance policy, she didn’t hate the kid, it was not premeditated, just she could have
freaked-out over a stupid cookie or donut he wasn’t suppose to have?  JMO

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #895 on: June 22, 2010, 07:41:15 AM »

Thank-you Patricia, very clever site.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #896 on: June 22, 2010, 07:45:33 AM »

Kyron Horman Update:
Interview with Sheriff’s office; urges people to return questionnaires

June 21, 3:03 PM

During a telephone interview with Examiner.com, Multnomah County Sheriff’s office spokeswoman, Lt. Mary Lindstrand said she could not discuss details of the investigation into the June 4 disappearance of 7-year-old Kyron Horman. However, she was able to answer a few questions.

Below is a narrative of the interview:

Question: Are online rumors that the focus of the investigation has turned on Kyron Horman’s stepmother true?

Lt. Lindstrand: I cannot comment because I cannot discuss the investigation.

Question: Were there inconsistencies regarding where Kyron’s stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, went the day he disappeared and her cell phone pings?

Question: Can you confirm that investigators have searched on Sauvie Island?

Question: Is it true that Terri took a second polygraph test on Saturday?

Question: Is Kyron’s uncle’s arrest for child molestation in Seattle, Wash., part of this investigation?

Lt. Lindstrand: Yes, I can say that it is part of the investigation.

Question: Have you received all of the questionnaires back? How many were distributed?

Lt. Lindstrand: 350 questionnaires were distributed.

We have not received them all back yet and it is imperative we get them back as soon as possible to assist in moving forward with the investigation.

I would urge people to return them to us via email. They can answer the questions and send their responses to skyline.flyer@mcso.us. They can also hand-deliver them to the Sheriff’s office located at 12240 NE Glisan in Portland. People can also mail them in but email or hand-delivery is preferred.

Question: Have police named a person of interest or suspect in the case?

Lt. Lindstrand: I am not in a position to discuss any persons of interest or suspects at this time.

Question: What would you say to online websleuthers and bloggers?

Lt. Lindstrand: I would tell them to please, not be hurtful. Hurtful comments do not help in any way.

Question: Did Kyron’s teacher believe he would be absent the day he went missing?

Question: Can you tell me why police have said there is no danger to the community when a child vanished two weeks ago?

Lt. Lindstrand: Unfortunately, I cannot comment.

Question: What events occurred to label the case a criminal case?

Lt. Lindstrand: It was the natural progression of the case.

Question: How many officers are still working on the case?

Lt. Lindstrand: I went to a briefing this morning. I didn’t count how many people were there, but there was a roomful of detectives and investigators in the room.

Thank-you, Wyks, a roomful of detectives and investigators sounds good to me. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #897 on: June 22, 2010, 07:54:15 AM »

Cartfly,

hymm.. he could vouch for Kyron, if SM took the photo of the neighboring tree frog displayer. I feel sorry for the child's display,
Kyron's display looks so professional and this cute kid has an empty display.

This is the first time I visited SM facebook page.  Thank-you, good catch.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #898 on: June 22, 2010, 08:48:51 AM »

Cartfly,

hymm.. he could vouch for Kyron, if SM took the photo of the neighboring tree frog displayer. I feel sorry for the child's display,

Strange to me that the photos of Kyron seem to have a tag for Desiree young - who is she and why do they have that tag in them?

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #899 on: June 22, 2010, 08:50:30 AM »

Cartfly,

Strange to me that the photos of Kyron seem to have a tag for Desiree young - who is she and why do they have that tag in them?
Never mind - I need more coffee!  I never tag photos with the names of other people I want to see the photos but it seems that is what SM did.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.