April 25, 2024, 02:35:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #1 6/5/10 - 6/30/10  (Read 567078 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #900 on: June 22, 2010, 09:54:08 AM »

Some of these are my opinions along with gleaning...

Did SM made an "appearance" at the Science Fair without KH?

Did she drop off his coat and Backback on his desk?

Was the photo taken on "June 3" (facebook) before it was changed? IDK. 

Where do I get ideas? 

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/index.ssf/2010/06/parents_others_from_community/2382/comments-3.html

I wondered if anyone saw Kyron put his coat and backpack on his desk that morning? It had to get there somehow. I really am wondering if the pic was taken on the 3rd, not the 4th.
Regarding when the pics were taken: Early on when Terri's facebook was open to the public, I did see 6/4 on the photo at the time and she posted them if I remember right around 1 o'clock according to facebook time on 6/4. I am on Central standard time so I guess she posted it at 3 if it is according to the viewers time zone.  But I heard more than one person say that the photo was dated 6/3 when they saw it, so I wonder if the date on the photo was manipulated by "someone". I also noticed that Terri was on facebook that morning around 7:30 Am (again my time)

I wish the  teacher would just come out and make a public statement about whether she saw Terri with Kyron that morning or not. Did LE ever come out and make that statement about Kyron being at school?

Cartfly,

The silence must be keeping SM in suspense, do you think?  She must be getting squirrelly by now:)
L.E. must have asked the Teachers to remain quite.  I will keep lurking around the Oregon message boards...

If guilty, I imagine she would be getting "squirrelly" by now. (LOL)
If it is not her, the alternative perp scares me even more with all the sex offenders and cult activity in that area. One of the sex offenders I brought over earlier whom LE has been looking for is still being sought and I read yesterday his vehicle was found in Missouri. See "Paul Evans Winklebleck" my post number 14 in this thread.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8168.0

Klaas gave us permission to post photos on Kyron Horman's "Who's Who" site.

Why would anyone want to be related to a Squirrel? (LOL)

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #901 on: June 22, 2010, 10:16:49 AM »

Bumped

~~

Telephone interview with Examiner.com, Multnomah County Sheriff’s office spokeswoman, Lt. Mary Lindstrand

Question: Is Kyron’s uncle’s arrest for child molestation in Seattle, Wash., part of this investigation?

Lt. Lindstrand: Yes, I can say that it is part of the investigation.

http://www.examiner.com/x-34328-Seattle-Headlines-Examiner~y2010m6d21-Kyron-Horman-Interview-with-Sheriffs-office-with-update

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #902 on: June 22, 2010, 10:19:34 AM »

Thank-you, Wyks, a roomful of detectives and investigators sounds good to me. 

You're welcome! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #903 on: June 22, 2010, 10:42:34 AM »

Bumped

~~

Telephone interview with Examiner.com, Multnomah County Sheriff’s office spokeswoman, Lt. Mary Lindstrand

Question: Is Kyron’s uncle’s arrest for child molestation in Seattle, Wash., part of this investigation?

http://www.examiner.com/x-34328-Seattle-Headlines-Examiner~y2010m6d21-Kyron-Horman-Interview-with-Sheriffs-office-with-update

I'm having a hard time understanding this. Was not the charges with teenage girls, and so now he may have done something to a small boy? Would something like this be out of the norm for a person attracted to teen age girls, and small boys also? I don't want to sound dumb, just asking.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #904 on: June 22, 2010, 10:59:18 AM »

Bumped

~~

Glad to see you back Wyks! Smile
I am trying to read between the lines. Do you think they are saying "yes, we are investigating all avenues or do you think he may be a strong POI? I wish LE would just throw us a bone here, anything like for instance did the dogs ever pick up a scent at the school? I don't see what harm that could do but I guess they know what they are doing.

I keep getting conflicted about SM. It doesn't make allot of sense for her to go to the fair with him, take him and then harm him. But then her actions on FB, lack of a plea for the child and the biggy for me was the news conference. So I am "confuzzeled" LOL
Okay, climbing back on my fence now....

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #905 on: June 22, 2010, 11:20:59 AM »

Who was the uncle with and how old are they now? Jess Star and I had a brief exchange about the charges, 3rd degree molestation sounds like he was with 2 other people at least, one being under the age of 18 but older then 16 and the other minor under 16 but older then 14? The artcle said They were all in bed together so who knows who else was there and what this was all about.
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #906 on: June 22, 2010, 11:23:33 AM »

A recap of some statements from the beginning ( bbm )

Gina Zimmerman, president of the school PTA, dropped by the Skyline search scene Saturday morning with her 8-year-old daughter Madi, who has been a classmate of Kyron for three years. 3 years you can get to know someone pretty well in that timeframe.
She said the K-8 school has about 300 students.  The principal, Ben Keefer, declined to comment Saturday. Declined to comment???

Zimmerman said she arrived at the school around 8:15 a.m. Friday, as most parents and students did, to attend the end-of-year science fair. Terri Horman took a photograph of Kyron in front of his project, Zimmerman said.  So she witnessed that Terri Horman was there.     
Zimmerman said everyone went into their classroom for the science fair and broke into parent-led groups of four or five. She wasn’t sure what group Kyron was in. but she said the last time she saw him was at 8:15, when the groups began going from class to class.
“Then you were supposed to stay with your group. I don’t know what group he was in.” This time frame is confusing…. She arrived at 8:15, the person that put this sentence together in the article confuses the reader. It should state the last time she saw him was when she arrived at 8:15, and use the word before rather than when. These parent led groups, who were they and do any of them recall seeing Kyron in their group? Obviously not! So it looks like the time Kyron went missing was between 8:15 and 8:45 a.m. I wonder how many parents actually came to the fair?
Zimmerman said the boy has no learning disabilities. “He’s a good kid who follows the rules,” she said. So I am taking there were no outward signs of abuse, or apparent internal problems in the family.
“We’re really close to the family, “ she added, noting that Kyron has an older brother and a younger sister. “We’ve been on the phone with them all night.” Somehow I do not think the truck that was seen at 2:00 a.m. was their’s.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #907 on: June 22, 2010, 11:26:37 AM »

Where do I get ideas? 

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/index.ssf/2010/06/parents_others_from_community/2382/comments-3.html

I wondered if anyone saw Kyron put his coat and backpack on his desk that morning? It had to get there somehow. I really am wondering if the pic was taken on the 3rd, not the 4th.
Regarding when the pics were taken: Early on when Terri's facebook was open to the public, I did see 6/4 on the photo at the time and she posted them if I remember right around 1 o'clock according to facebook time on 6/4. I am on Central standard time so I guess she posted it at 3 if it is according to the viewers time zone.  But I heard more than one person say that the photo was dated 6/3 when they saw it, so I wonder if the date on the photo was manipulated by "someone". I also noticed that Terri was on facebook that morning around 7:30 Am (again my time)

I wish the  teacher would just come out and make a public statement about whether she saw Terri with Kyron that morning or not. Did LE ever come out and make that statement about Kyron being at school?

Cartfly,

The silence must be keeping SM in suspense, do you think?  She must be getting squirrelly by now:)
L.E. must have asked the Teachers to remain quite.  I will keep lurking around the Oregon message boards...

If it is not her, the alternative perp scares me even more with all the sex offenders and cult activity in that area. One of the sex offenders I brought over earlier whom LE has been looking for is still being sought and I read yesterday his vehicle was found in Missouri. See "Paul Evans Winklebleck" my post number 14 in this thread.

How do we put a photo up in the Who's who thread? I still do not have that option under "additional options" when replying like we used to. I clicked on the "insert image" icon but I am not sure how it is supposed to work because it won't let me paste?

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #908 on: June 22, 2010, 11:27:27 AM »

Try this one for TMH's FB pics

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1365626&id=1264414625&fbid=1489640002015#!/photo.php?pid=1365625&id=1264414625&fbid=1489639882012

Hmmm, not sure if that one will work either.  Try cutting and pasting the whole link.

Anyone notice in Kyron's picture with his project on the top left (torwards front of class room) there is a project set up with a green background. Now look at photo #32 on the facebook of a classmate with his project. (It is also on the green eyed tree frog) If this was taken that morning this would be another child who could vouch for Kyron and SM, right? I just never noticed this picture before of this other child.

There is also a man towards the back in the picture of the project by itself, they need to see who he is and when he was there.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: June 22, 2010, 11:30:07 AM »

Who was the uncle with and how old are they now? Jess Star and I had a brief exchange about the charges, 3rd degree molestation sounds like he was with 2 other people at least, one being under the age of 18 but older then 16 and the other minor under 16 but older then 14? The artcle said They were all in bed together so who knows who else was there and what this was all about.
Thanks, they were girls, right? At least I thought that is what I read, one perhaps a step daughter.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: June 22, 2010, 11:32:15 AM »

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1365626&id=1264414625&fbid=1489640002015#!/photo.php?pid=1365625&id=1264414625&fbid=1489639882012

Hmmm, not sure if that one will work either.  Try cutting and pasting the whole link.

Anyone notice in Kyron's picture with his project on the top left (torwards front of class room) there is a project set up with a green background. Now look at photo #32 on the facebook of a classmate with his project. (It is also on the green eyed tree frog) If this was taken that morning this would be another child who could vouch for Kyron and SM, right? I just never noticed this picture before of this other child.

There is also a man towards the back in the picture of the project by itself, they need to see who he is and when he was there.
It is hard to see, but it appears a man and a small girl, way in the back of the room. Wonder where all the other people were?
mediamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #911 on: June 22, 2010, 11:34:36 AM »

Bumped

~~

I'm having a hard time understanding this. Was not the charges with teenage girls, and so now he may have done something to a small boy? Would something like this be out of the norm for a person attracted to teen age girls, and small boys also? I don't want to sound dumb, just asking.

I don't think it's a dumb question Smile.  From what I have gleaned online, it would be highly unusual but not unheard of.

To be honest, my concern with the uncle lies more along the lines of retribution and vengeance. I would be very interested in knowing who reported the molestation charges in that family and who might believe that someone deserves to pay for "getting Uncle Kristian into trouble" with LE. Think "Hand That Rocks The Cradle." Clearly, Uncle K was in the wrong and broke the law, but I wonder if someone in his life believes taking Kyron is tit-for-tat, if you will. Maybe I watch too many movies.

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

- Plato
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #912 on: June 22, 2010, 11:37:21 AM »

A recap of some statements from the beginning ( bbm )

Gina Zimmerman, president of the school PTA, dropped by the Skyline search scene Saturday morning with her 8-year-old daughter Madi, who has been a classmate of Kyron for three years. 3 years you can get to know someone pretty well in that timeframe.
She said the K-8 school has about 300 students.  The principal, Ben Keefer, declined to comment Saturday. Declined to comment???

Zimmerman said she arrived at the school around 8:15 a.m. Friday, as most parents and students did, to attend the end-of-year science fair. Terri Horman took a photograph of Kyron in front of his project, Zimmerman said.  So she witnessed that Terri Horman was there.     
Zimmerman said everyone went into their classroom for the science fair and broke into parent-led groups of four or five. She wasn’t sure what group Kyron was in. but she said the last time she saw him was at 8:15, when the groups began going from class to class.
“Then you were supposed to stay with your group. I don’t know what group he was in.” This time frame is confusing…. She arrived at 8:15, the person that put this sentence together in the article confuses the reader. It should state the last time she saw him was when she arrived at 8:15, and use the word before rather than when. These parent led groups, who were they and do any of them recall seeing Kyron in their group? Obviously not! So it looks like the time Kyron went missing was between 8:15 and 8:45 a.m. I wonder how many parents actually came to the fair?
Zimmerman said the boy has no learning disabilities. “He’s a good kid who follows the rules,” she said. So I am taking there were no outward signs of abuse, or apparent internal problems in the family.
“We’re really close to the family, “ she added, noting that Kyron has an older brother and a younger sister. “We’ve been on the phone with them all night.” Somehow I do not think the truck that was seen at 2:00 a.m. was their’s.
Thanks Newfie. I have to wonder about the white truck too, I mean they are a dime a dozen.
Also I found Jim Kelley's facebook last night and Elinor Markrof (the people who mentioned the white truck and the weird email from Elinor's ex-hubby.) From what I could tell Jim and Elinor do have a relationship which would explain the same address thing. Both Elinor and Jim have made comments to the media several times regarding this case. I won't post their facebook addys but you can do a search on facebook, it's not private.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: June 22, 2010, 11:42:39 AM »

Bumped

~~

I don't think it's a dumb question Smile.  From what I have gleaned online, it would be highly unusual but not unheard of.

To be honest, my concern with the uncle lies more along the lines of retribution and vengeance. I would be very interested in knowing who reported the molestation charges in that family and who might believe that someone deserves to pay for "getting Uncle Kristian into trouble" with LE. Think "Hand That Rocks The Cradle." Clearly, Uncle K was in the wrong and broke the law, but I wonder if someone in his life believes taking Kyron is tit-for-tat, if you will. Maybe I watch too many movies.
That makes very good sense, thank-you.  I watch too many movies, also   LOL
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #914 on: June 22, 2010, 11:45:18 AM »

Bumped

~~

You bring up some interesting thoughts and have me thinking about the charges against Uncle K. I am thinking along the vengeance lines you mention. Do you think "maybe" Terri's teenage son was one of those people in that bed? Wow...now the wheels are turning in my head (it was getting rusty in there, LOL) :0

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #915 on: June 22, 2010, 12:01:27 PM »

It is hard to see, but it appears a man and a small girl, way in the back of the room. Wonder where all the other people were?
In the picture with the cute little classmate you can see a mans face on the far left corner.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #916 on: June 22, 2010, 12:03:11 PM »

I apolize if this has been already posted. Why was this done in other cases?

Police Seek Surveillance Video
As part of the investigation, the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office is requesting surveillance video from nearby storefronts, private homes, security cameras or any other surveillance recording from June 3 and June 4. They are specifically looking for video of vehicular traffic from the following locations (also see the two maps below):

Northwest Cornelius Pass Road
Northwest Germantown Road
Northwest Logie Trail Road
Northwest Rocky Point Road
Northwest Skyline Road
Northwest 185th Avenue
Northwest West Union Road
Northwest Springville Road
Bethany Boulevard
Northwest Springville Road
Northwest Newberry Road
Northwest McNamee Road
Highway 30 from Northwest Rock Point to Germantown Road
Northwest Kaiser Road
Northwest Thompson Road
Northwest Laidlaw Road

Anyone with video of those areas is asked to contact the sheriff's office tip line at (503) 261-2847. Leave your name, contact information and identify the specific location or street address of the video footage.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/96341619.html

Road cam's all over the place.  I wonder if CSI SM took this in account while traveling?

http://www.tripcheck.com/Pages/RCMap.asp?mainNav=RoadConditions&curRegion=16

Below the map shows details of where the cameras are located.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #917 on: June 22, 2010, 12:05:09 PM »

In the picture with the cute little classmate you can see a mans face on the far left corner.
Oops again, my bad,the brain is rusting up again Wink. It is in the picture of just Kyron's project on the top left corner, photo #31.

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #918 on: June 22, 2010, 12:10:53 PM »

Oops again, my bad,the brain is rusting up again Wink. It is in the picture of just Kyron's project on the top left corner, photo #31.
Using the "magnifier" in windows xp, it looks like a man in his 40's with a mustache/beard or both.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #919 on: June 22, 2010, 12:11:49 PM »

Where do I get ideas? 

Cartfly,

How do we put a photo up in the Who's who thread? I still do not have that option under "additional options" when replying like we used to. I clicked on the "insert image" icon but I am not sure how it is supposed to work because it won't let me paste?

Should we ask DoubleD?  Should we e-mail Klaas? 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.