April 26, 2024, 11:29:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #1 6/5/10 - 6/30/10  (Read 567187 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1160 on: June 25, 2010, 08:29:15 PM »

Both parents addressed accounts that Kyron was scheduled to perform in a talent show the day he disappeared, saying they didn't know it beforehand. They also explained why they weren't involved in the extensive ground search, saying they aren't search-and-rescue-certified and didn't want to get in the way. ****BS!!!********              I can see perhaps his mother didn't know about the talent show, but find it very hard to believe his father and step mother didn't know about the talent show. I don't know about the searching part, except I would no matter what anyone said to me, you would have to lock me up for me not too.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1161 on: June 25, 2010, 08:35:25 PM »

Does anyone have the video handy of the interview that Cartfly posted? I watched the interview on ABC, CBS and Fox and I don't recall those questions being asked and answered. I want to see this video, sounds like the best one of the morning.
There is a video here at KOIN on the right of one of the interviews. There were four or so appearances today so the article may be a montage of all the interviews. This video at KOIN is interesting also. Desiree says she didn't know Terri before Kyron was born??

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1162 on: June 25, 2010, 08:36:03 PM »

sorry forgot the link:

http://www.koinlocal6.com/default.aspx

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1163 on: June 25, 2010, 08:44:47 PM »

Both parents addressed accounts that Kyron was scheduled to perform in a talent show the day he disappeared, saying they didn't know it beforehand. They also explained why they weren't involved in the extensive ground search, saying they aren't search-and-rescue-certified and didn't want to get in the way. ****BS!!!********              I can see perhaps his mother didn't know about the talent show, but find it very hard to believe his father and step mother didn't know about the talent show. I don't know about the searching part, except I would no matter what anyone said to me, you would have to lock me up for me not too.

I so agree. To me there is no way Kyron would not have mentioned the talent show or a letter would have gone home regarding it, IMO. Not to mention, Terri was there that morning. How would she have missed that tidbit of information? My seven year old would have been "reminding" me for a week if there was a talent show.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1164 on: June 25, 2010, 08:47:33 PM »

Does anyone have the video handy of the interview that Cartfly posted? I watched the interview on ABC, CBS and Fox and I don't recall those questions being asked and answered. I want to see this video, sounds like the best one of the morning.
There is a video here at KOIN on the right of one of the interviews. There were four or so appearances today so the article may be a montage of all the interviews. This video at KOIN is interesting also. Desiree says she didn't know Terri before Kyron was born??

Yes Desiree had said this on one of the interviews. Bad reporting to say the least. That is not just a little mistake, the reporter should of varified this information!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1165 on: June 25, 2010, 08:48:01 PM »

I so agree. To me there is no way Kyron would not have mentioned the talent show or a letter would have gone home regarding it, IMO. Not to mention, Terri was there that morning. How would she have missed that tidbit of information? My seven year old would have been "reminding" me for a week if there was a talent show.
Definitely a child would keep bringing up a special event such as a talent show.  The comments on Blink's site are very interesting, never thought about a lifestyle choice could be the reason for Kyron's disappearance, have to wonder about what lifestyle choice, I can think of several.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1166 on: June 25, 2010, 08:52:56 PM »

Definitely a child would keep bringing up a special event such as a talent show.  The comments on Blink's site are very interesting, never thought about a lifestyle choice could be the reason for Kyron's disappearance, have to wonder about what lifestyle choice, I can think of several.
I will go check out blinks site, thanks for mentioning that. Could the "lifestyle" be "swingers", drug use/drug debt ??

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1167 on: June 25, 2010, 08:58:17 PM »

Yes Desiree had said this on one of the interviews. Bad reporting to say the least. That is not just a little mistake, the reporter should of varified this information!
I will keep looking to see if I can find where this info came from that was used in the article. I agree bad reporting.
I did see another interview today but I'll be darn I can not seem to find where I saw it....it may have been a local interview. I will keep looking. Desiree looked very pretty in the interviews I thought.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1168 on: June 25, 2010, 09:02:16 PM »

Thanks for the video. I still have not heard the answers as put forward by this reporter regarding the bus stop and talent show. did the reporter do a separate interview? I am confused...If I am wrong can you please pin point in the interview where the parents speak in such depth?
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1169 on: June 25, 2010, 09:06:01 PM »

Raw complete Full interview video:

http://www.kgw.com/video?id=97177194&sec=547977 

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1170 on: June 25, 2010, 09:11:09 PM »

Didn't we hear early one that there was a marquee at the school showcasing there would be a Science Fair and Talent Show?  I can't remember where or when I saw that.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1171 on: June 25, 2010, 09:11:30 PM »

Didn't we hear early one that there was a marquee at the school showcasing there would be a Science Fair and Talent Show?  I can't remember where or when I saw that.

Should be early on, not early "one".  Sorry.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1172 on: June 25, 2010, 09:12:33 PM »

Yes, I remember reading that also, just don't know where.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1173 on: June 25, 2010, 09:17:50 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Kyron-Hormans-parents-talk-one-on-one-with-KGW-97153384.html

Click on the blue font Video clip you are interested in.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1174 on: June 25, 2010, 09:28:43 PM »

shrimpy said on June 25, 2010 at 12:55 PM

Why is it being swept under the rug regarding older step-brother, James, moving to Roseburg? He moved in the middle of a school year, first living w/his maternal Grandparents. He eventually went to live with his bio-dad and step-mom, also in Roseburg. Why? James and Terri seemed to be very close. James and Kyron also seemed quite close. I have my suspicions, but an open forum is not the place to voice my opinion regarding these particular thought's. Think about it though~why pull a high school boy, who's in the midst of his school year, out of a school which is said to be one of the very best in that area? Things which make ya go hmmmm.... Where is Kyron? Come home little buddy`safe and sound...

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Kyron-Hormans-parents-talk-one-on-one-with-KGW-97153384.html

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1175 on: June 25, 2010, 09:31:16 PM »

Sorry Cartfly, didn't know you posted the clip. This is very fluid seeing Kaine upfront answering questions.
The comments are interesting from the locals.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1176 on: June 25, 2010, 09:34:56 PM »

correct me if I am wrong, but I thought that I had read that Terri, Step mom, volunteered at the school also? so if she did, of course she would have known about the talent show..it would have been talked about a lot imo...

my version of the SM when the camera was rolling was that she looked up to see if the camera was on her and quickly looked down/away..while she was being comforted..jmo...
No idea what happened to Kyron or who took him..very puzzling! be safe little guy!

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1177 on: June 25, 2010, 09:38:35 PM »

Sorry Cartfly, didn't know you posted the clip. This is very fluid seeing Kaine upfront answering questions.
The comments are interesting from the locals.
I think I posted an article you had already posted this morning too, LOL.
I think I have to retract my opinion of "no emotion" from Dad. In this video, I did see some emotion. It was in another video I saw some wheres today that I can not find again. Dad seems very serious in (a business like way) but I think he is really hurting inside from viewing the video. I do feel like he knows more than he is saying though.

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1178 on: June 25, 2010, 09:43:45 PM »

correct me if I am wrong, but I thought that I had read that Terri, Step mom, volunteered at the school also? so if she did, of course she would have known about the talent show..it would have been talked about a lot imo...

my version of the SM when the camera was rolling was that she looked up to see if the camera was on her and quickly looked down/away..while she was being comforted..jmo...
No idea what happened to Kyron or who took him..very puzzling! be safe little guy!
I can't disagree with your opinion of TH.

I have read TH was a sub or helper at the school, so it stands to reason she would have known about the talent show.  Also, having an 8 year old myself, there's no way my little one would let me forget her talent show, so even if I didn't know about it first hand, I'd be hearing about it from her. 

I'm wondering right now after typing this if KH and DY were not told about the talent show because TH had this plan in mind and it would get blown if the 'rents wanted to head to the talent show.  May be a reach.  May not.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1179 on: June 25, 2010, 09:50:07 PM »

I also heard today on one of the talk shows, and I believe it was Shephard Smith's show, that Terri was Bio mom and Dads babysitter before Kyron was born...bio mom was pregnant with Kyron when she and bio dad separated...also the reason that  bio dad ended up with Kyron vs the mom was because bio mom had a lot of medical bills for some reason and it was decided that bio dad was better off caring for Kyron....did anyone else hear this today?? I thought that it had cleared up some of my questions as to why bio mom did not have custody...so, did Terri take care of an older child that the couple had, either with another person or with each other since Kyron was not born yet...or is this another example of bad reporting? so much out there, hard to know what is fact and what is not!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.