April 30, 2024, 11:10:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #1 6/5/10 - 6/30/10  (Read 567821 times)
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1560 on: June 29, 2010, 08:10:23 AM »

Hmmm...it looks as though she had deleted her page???

NCSunny

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1561 on: June 29, 2010, 08:25:37 AM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/06/29/earlyshow/main6629305.shtml
PORTLAND, Ore., June 29, 2010
Missing Oregon Boy's Father Files for Divorce
Kaine Hormon's wife, Terri Hormon, Kyron Hormon's Stepmother, Is Last Person Known to Have Seen Kyron before He Vanished
(CBS/ AP)   The father of Kyron Hormon, the 7-year-old Oregon boy missing for more than three weeks, filed for divorce from the boy's stepmother Monday, court documents show.

Terri Hormon was served with the divorce papers and a restraining order late Monday night, reports CBS News Correspondent Bill Whitaker.

Kaine Hormon is said to have moved out of the house he shared with Terri. He reportedly took the couple's 18-month-old daughter with him.

Earlier Monday, Terri denied there were any problems with the marriage.

Police haven't officially named Terri a suspect or a person of interest, but say they gave her a second polygraph, reviewed her cell phone records, and examined her Ford truck.

Investigators say she's the last known person to have seen Kyron alive before he disappeared from his Portland school June 4. After a massive search, the Multnomah County sheriff's office recently described the case as a criminal investigation.

Police say Terri told them she took Kyron to school that morning. There was a science fair before classes began, and Terri took a photo of Kyron in front of his project.

She has told police she last saw him walking down a hallway toward his second-grade classroom, wearing a "CSI" T-shirt and dark cargo pants.
The police are really keying in on her; they think she is the heart of the investigation," observes former federal prosecutor Laurie Levenson.

All along, the family had appeared united, supporting Terri in an interview on "The Early Show" Friday. "I believe she's committed as the rest of our family is to finding Kyron," Kaine said at the time.

Kyron's biological parents also issued a new statement Monday - excluding Terri - saying they've been fully briefed on the criminal investigation and support the authorities, adding, "Any actions taken by the investigation, or by us, are based on the best interests of Kyron."

But, says Whitaker, their actions have many wondering whether an arrest might be imminent.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1562 on: June 29, 2010, 08:29:00 AM »

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/37992992/ns/today-today_people/
Father of missing Oregon boy files for divorce
 updated 25 minutes ago
PORTLAND, Ore. — The father of a 7-year-old Oregon boy missing for more than three weeks filed for divorce from the boy's stepmother on Monday, court documents showed.

The filing in Multnomah County Circuit Court listed Kaine Horman as the petitioner and Terri Moulton Horman as the respondent.

Police have said she's the last known person to have seen Kyron Horman alive before he disappeared from his Portland school on June 4. After a massive search, the Multnomah County sheriff's office recently described the case as a criminal investigation.
Sheriff's spokeswoman Lt. Mary Lindstrand said Monday night her office is "not talking about personal issues going on with the Hormans." She said Terri Horman is neither a person of interest nor a suspect.

Terri Horman's father, Larry Moulton, is staying at her house to give her support. He confirmed to KPTV that the couple's 18-month-old daughter Kiara was staying away from the house at a separate location.

"It's a very difficult time and I'm just here to support my daughter," Moulton said. "We'll leave it at that."

Earlier Monday, Kaine Horman as well as Kyron's mother Desiree Young and her husband Tony Young issued a statement through the sheriff's office that was signed only "Desiree, Tony and Kaine." It did not include Terri Horman's name

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1563 on: June 29, 2010, 08:36:24 AM »

Thanks for all the updates  A divorce and restraining order, have to wonder if she has been abusive to both children in the past, Kyron and the baby? I think she snapped, Kyron may have done something and she just went off on him. Something tells me this is not the first time she snapped and became unstable. I don't know that much about steroids, and wouldn't know if she took them or not. But for someone who looked like she did, then had a baby and ended up looking like she does now, she must have a lot of anger inside about not looking like she previously did, imo. That, and maybe she has some mental health issues.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1564 on: June 29, 2010, 09:08:13 AM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/06/29/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-kaine-horman-files-for-restraining-order-and-divorce-from-terri-horman/

Kyron Horman Missing and Endangered: Kaine Horman Files For Restraining Order And Divorce From Terri Horman
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1565 on: June 29, 2010, 09:11:19 AM »

I still say there is more to Tanner's statement.  He went to see the cool electric project but being such a good obedient child, who said they would go with him or meet him there?  Maybe SM?  Maybe planned kidnapper?  BF of SM?  Has she been seening Brian P.?  Whatever made Kaine take the child and leave home possibly wo telling SM was bad enough to follow up with a restraining order and divorce!  I hate to say it but if it was my spouse w/all this doubt around them I would've left home with my other child before this.  I sincerely doubt this is a tatical ploy to draw out someone that may have taken Kyron to contact SM.  This is a buckle up biatch, we comin for ya if you don't give us more info!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1566 on: June 29, 2010, 09:17:00 AM »

Thanks for the new Blink post.
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1567 on: June 29, 2010, 09:30:41 AM »

Good Morning all...  I was hoping we would all know where Kyron is this this a.m.  Hugs to you Tracygirl. Not all step-moms are bad, I know some very good ones who are loving and supportive of all of their children. I am still having a hard time believing that Terri did something directly to Kyron but I guess I am wrong. I wonder who Terri has been socializing with? Does she have a boyfriend? Kaine left and took the little one and states it is in the best interest of all and was directed to do so by LE. I am wondering what was the final piece of the puzzle that made him leave? It is also stated that Kaine, Desiree, and Tony are in agreement with the investigation. Does this mean that Terri said she would not be a part of the investigation anymore? I wonder if she is suicidal and that is why Kaine took the restraining order out. Asking for a divorce is one thing but taking the child and getting an RO is major.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1568 on: June 29, 2010, 09:41:19 AM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/97360254.html

Divorce papers, restraining order put spotlight on stepmother

by KATU News and KATU.com Staff

Originally printed at http://www.katu.com/news/local/97360254.html

PORTLAND, Ore. - The father of missing Skyline School second-grader Kyron Horman has filed for divorce from his wife Terri Moulton Horman and was granted a restraining order against her, a source confirmed to KATU News Monday night.

The source also confirmed that Kaine Horman has moved out of the family’s house.

The source said the restraining order is a physical restraining order that is meant to protect the couple’s 18-month-old daughter, Kiara.

Before KATU's source confirmed that Kaine had moved out and taken his daughter with him, KATU News had friends of Terri call her and ask her if it was true.

She told them it wasn’t true and that everything was fine. But the divorce papers weren’t served until 6 p.m.

Terri has not answered requests to talk.

Terri Horman is Kyron’s stepmother and was the last known person to see him when he disappeared Friday, June 4.

In a statement released Monday afternoon through the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office, Kyron’s biological mother, Desiree Young, his stepfather, Tony Young, and Kaine Horman, said they don’t want to say too much to the media for fear that it may damage the integrity of the investigation.

“We are in complete support of that investigation,” they wrote. “Any actions taken by the investigation, or by us, are based on the best interests of Kyron and Kiara and comply with the law. Beyond this, we have no comment on the matter.”

The statement was not signed by Terri.

In a phone interview, Desiree Young was asked if Terri knew they had written the statement. She said, “No, Terri didn’t know that we wrote this statement.” She wouldn’t comment as to why Terri wasn’t involved in the writing of it.

Meanwhile, Terri’s father, Larry Moulton, said in the latest issue of People magazine that investigators are taking a closer look at his daughter.

“She’s trying to be as cooperative as she can. … I guess they think she’s going to break,” he was quoted as saying.

He said his daughter, who is a former teacher, is “really good with kids.”

He also said investigators have questioned her for six hours at a time during several sessions, have given her two polygraphs and have twice taken her truck away.

Investigators have said the truck was removed from her home for repairs.

When the magazine’s interviewer asked Moulton if he thinks his daughter will be arrested, Moulton said, “I think it’s 50-50.”

Investigators have refused to comment about any possible suspects or persons of interest in the case, but they have said they believe it is an “isolated incident.”
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1569 on: June 29, 2010, 10:03:28 AM »

Seems like quiet a difference if you look at the picture on Terri's facebook page and her more recent pictures. Seems like there may be something huge going on with her to make such a difference in her appearance between then and now.

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1570 on: June 29, 2010, 10:08:35 AM »

Seems like quiet a difference if you look at the picture on Terri's facebook page and her more recent pictures. Seems like there may be something huge going on with her to make such a difference in her appearance between then and now.
Huge difference 
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1571 on: June 29, 2010, 10:14:12 AM »

i only went back 5pgs for catch up,  sorry if this was mentioned
talked with a friend this morn about, why TH would do anything to
Kyron, and hubby wanting a divorce, and RO, she reminded me of so and so
and her flip out, so and so had, Postpartum depression, and if TH
had used other drugs b4 pregnancy, or during, she could developed
Post-partum psychosis, from looking around the Post-partum psychosis
can happen with out drug use too. if TH did harm Kyron, maybe this is
the reason, considering, most of what weve read is she was a loving
caring wonderful person

Post-partum psychosis
http://www.peaceandhealing.com/psychosis/postpartum.asp

Postpartum depression
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/postpartum-depression/DS00546/DSECTION=symptoms
------------------------
snipped TH has friends with her...
Terri Horman had said the only change in their household was the arrival of her dad, Larry Moulton, from Roseburg to support her. Her mom, Carol, has been with the family since soon after Kyron's disappearance to help out.

By 8 p.m. Monday, at least four friends had driven up the gravel driveway at Terri Horman's blue, two-story house set in woodlands in rural northwest Multnomah County to console their embattled friend after learning of the divorce.

One friend, who asked not to be identified, said that Terri Horman still felt as though the county sheriff's office was on her side.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_stepmom_terri_mo.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1572 on: June 29, 2010, 10:24:26 AM »

i havent compared this time line with others, so not sure how accurate it is

Kyron Horman: Timeline of events since boy's disappearance
Published: Thursday, June 10, 2010, 3:22 PM     Updated: Friday, June 25, 2010, 6:05 PM

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_horman_chronology_of_eve.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1573 on: June 29, 2010, 10:27:14 AM »

i havent compared this time line with others, so not sure how accurate it is

Kyron Horman: Timeline of events since boy's disappearance
Published: Thursday, June 10, 2010, 3:22 PM     Updated: Friday, June 25, 2010, 6:05 PM

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_horman_chronology_of_eve.html
Thanks and thanks for the links on postpartum depression and psychosis, I'm leaning that way,  IMO
suzyinpgh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1574 on: June 29, 2010, 10:44:54 AM »

Does anyone know what the grounds for the divorce are?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1575 on: June 29, 2010, 10:47:12 AM »

No, I don't but would be interesting to find out.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1576 on: June 29, 2010, 11:00:36 AM »

It sure would, it would also be interesting to know if there was trouble in paradise long before Kyron went missing.  I am also very curious to know more about her 16 year old son going to live with his dad, what kind of insight might he provide about what was going on in that house over the past year or so?

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1577 on: June 29, 2010, 11:03:25 AM »

It sure would, it would also be interesting to know if there was trouble in paradise long before Kyron went missing.  I am also very curious to know more about her 16 year old son going to live with his dad, what kind of insight might he provide about what was going on in that house over the past year or so?
I would love to know that also, I'm sure the 16 year old has plenty of insight.
mediamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1578 on: June 29, 2010, 11:21:15 AM »

Huge difference 

Coke bloat...?

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

- Plato
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1579 on: June 29, 2010, 11:31:04 AM »

In any missing person investigation where the missing person is presumed to have been abducted - the LAST KNOW PERSON TO HAVE SEEN THE MISSING PERSON IS THE ABDUCTOR. It may not be the actual person who appears to be the last person to have seen the missing person. The Abductor is always the last.. This is the part that is unreported and for obvious reasons. I know that WE all know that - I'm just pointing that out for this purpose ->

See, something has allowed to the police to conclude that Terri's apparent declaration of watching Kyron walk to his class at roughly 8:45 am is not the LAST TIME SHE SAW HIM.

Follow me here? The police have seemingly dismissed Kyron's classmate's eyewitness account and this person is not the last to have seen Kyron.

Eyewitness accounts are notoriously wrong more often than not - but in this case - the police have something that allows them to conclude - with lack of video - that Terri Moulton has seen Kyron AFTER he went down stairs.

That's my take on it currently.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.