May 29, 2024, 02:32:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #836 6/8/10 - 6/10/10  (Read 410664 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1160 on: June 10, 2010, 02:12:04 AM »

His safety in prison will depend upon the flow of money from his mother.  Now, that will be a real problem for Anita!  I did read they weren't getting along so well after Daddy Sloot died.  She probably thought he should get a job and contribute.  Ha!  That's not happening.  I can see resentment there because we know Paulus left money, but I also think Anita now controls it and she wasn't giving any to Joran.  Probably thought she was trying "tough love".  That wouldn't work on Joran.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1161 on: June 10, 2010, 02:16:03 AM »

I thought I read that they put the time of death at about 8 to 9 AM.  I can't remember the exact times I read, but it was later in the morning rather than earlier at 5 AM.  I'd have to go look it up.  Since they found the roofie wrappers in her car, and she was walking so weirdly behind him, I think she passed out as soon as she got to the room.  It's not really important to the case, I suppose, but it is interesting.

BRING NATALEE HOME
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1162 on: June 10, 2010, 02:17:06 AM »

Spooky, you may be on to something.  Perhaps the roofies knocked her out and he left her sleeping at 8:10 to run her cards through the ATM while getting coffee.  Somehow, though, I don't see Joran sleeping or watching her sleep for three hours from 5 to 8.  This just bugs me.

I think she was drugged. Either knocked out or aware of what was happening but unable to do anything. Isn't that what one of those date rape drugs do? They are basically a sedative for animals, or like the drug one takes for testing...where you are aware, the doctors can talk to you and instruct you as to what to do, but you have no contol over it and you remember very little if anything at all when it is all over and the drug is worn off?

Hi Shell!
I remember the discussions of the effects of roofies early in Natalee's case and yes, apparently the memory is most effected.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1163 on: June 10, 2010, 02:18:48 AM »

It`s a 3 Judge Panel

Preponderance of the evidence

He is so smoked at this point...

However - He was THE GREAT MATON - Poker Player to the stars!!!!! lol

Sometimes you win big.

Most of the times you lose.

Suck it up, Joran.

You`ve been racked with a big karma Monkey stick.

----

Justice for Natalee  /  Justice for Stephany

It was meant to be.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1164 on: June 10, 2010, 02:20:02 AM »

His safety in prison will depend upon the flow of money from his mother.  Now, that will be a real problem for Anita!  I did read they weren't getting along so well after Daddy Sloot died.  She probably thought he should get a job and contribute.  Ha!  That's not happening.  I can see resentment there because we know Paulus left money, but I also think Anita now controls it and she wasn't giving any to Joran.  Probably thought she was trying "tough love".  That wouldn't work on Joran.

AZ, Mommie may send him money, but I'd bet a lot that he won't be able to keep it. That boy is in a heap of trouble in prison, and I think he'll be on his knees whimpering from day one and will stay there until they kill him.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1165 on: June 10, 2010, 02:23:32 AM »

I thought I read that they put the time of death at about 8 to 9 AM.  I can't remember the exact times I read, but it was later in the morning rather than earlier at 5 AM.  I'd have to go look it up.  Since they found the roofie wrappers in her car, and she was walking so weirdly behind him, I think she passed out as soon as she got to the room.  It's not really important to the case, I suppose, but it is interesting.

He could have/and probably did (IMHO) plant the roofie wrappers

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1166 on: June 10, 2010, 02:24:53 AM »

AZ, Mommie may send him money, but I'd bet a lot that he won't be able to keep it. That boy is in a heap of trouble in prison, and I think he'll be on his knees whimpering from day one and will stay there until they kill him.
CBB, from what I've read and seen about the prisons there, he is going into hell.  I really don't think he'll survive more than a year.  If the other prisoners don't get him, he'll have to fend off the bad water, lack of sanitation, bad food, tuberculosis and AIDS.  That's a tough order.

BRING NATALEE HOME
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1167 on: June 10, 2010, 02:25:16 AM »

I'm harping on this, but I really, seriously, want the prison inmate bosses to demand the truth about what happened to Natalee and the location of her remains from Joran. I want them to make clear that if the info they extract from him does not prove true, there will be a mighty price to pay.

That's the only way he'll tell it, IMO. After we get that info and Natalee is at rest at home, I hope they torture him long and hard enough so that he has every opportunity to look up for help.

He'll never walk out alive IMO.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1168 on: June 10, 2010, 02:26:47 AM »

Why would you say that, Shell?  Date rape drugs were part of his MO.  He had used them before.  I think he slipped the roofies in her diet coke and dropped the wrappers onto the floor of the backseat to get rid of them.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1169 on: June 10, 2010, 02:28:12 AM »

Hey back @ ya CBB! I get the drugs and effects of the various ones mixed up. It might also depend on other drugs ingested and the metabolism/weight etc of the person involved.

I am not sure if the animal tranquilier and a roofie are one and the same. At any rate...I think drugging a girl is Jorans MO.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1170 on: June 10, 2010, 02:29:12 AM »

I'm harping on this, but I really, seriously, want the prison inmate bosses to demand the truth about what happened to Natalee and the location of her remains from Joran. I want them to make clear that if the info they extract from him does not prove true, there will be a mighty price to pay.

That's the only way he'll tell it, IMO. After we get that info and Natalee is at rest at home, I hope they torture him long and hard enough so that he has every opportunity to look up for help.

Great idea and this information will probably cost much less than $25,000.  We can hope her body is somewhere that can be recovered.  Maybe we should all take up a collection... but I have no idea how we would get it to the "right people".

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1171 on: June 10, 2010, 02:30:18 AM »

Hey back @ ya CBB! I get the drugs and effects of the various ones mixed up. It might also depend on other drugs ingested and the metabolism/weight etc of the person involved.

I am not sure if the animal tranquilier and a roofie are one and the same. At any rate...I think drugging a girl is Jorans MO.
Okay.  I misunderstood.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1172 on: June 10, 2010, 02:30:37 AM »

Why would you say that, Shell?  Date rape drugs were part of his MO.  He had used them before.  I think he slipped the roofies in her diet coke and dropped the wrappers onto the floor of the backseat to get rid of them.

He put them (planted) in her car as if she took them of her own free will. After all, why would a girl take them knowingly. I am saying exactly what you are AZ ; )

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1173 on: June 10, 2010, 02:31:17 AM »

So do I Shell. I remember a weird story that surfaced about someone who had been drugged with roofies, and they went to an ATM and withdrew money and gave it to the person that drugged them. The story had to be reconstructed from video surveillance because the victim had no memory of it at all!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1174 on: June 10, 2010, 02:32:37 AM »

Great idea and this information will probably cost much less than $25,000.  We can hope her body is somewhere that can be recovered.  Maybe we should all take up a collection... but I have no idea how we would get it to the "right people".

I'm thinking Stephany's Father could make the arrangements.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1175 on: June 10, 2010, 02:36:02 AM »

I'm thinking Stephany's Father could make the arrangements.

Oh yeahhhhh...I imagine he has the money, the connections, and I would guess the majority of the Peruvians behind him.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1176 on: June 10, 2010, 02:36:02 AM »

I imagine he could.  I'm thinking we will see press and pics when he enters prison, and then nothing for some time.  We'll probably see a story when his trial is over and sentence pronounced.  Then, we won't hear or see another word until he is dead.  Justice.  He thrived on the attention.  It will be gone except to report his judgment and death.

BRING NATALEE HOME
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1177 on: June 10, 2010, 02:36:06 AM »

It`s a 3 Judge Panel

Preponderance of the evidence

He is so smoked at this point...

However - He was THE GREAT MATON - Poker Player to the stars!!!!! lol

Sometimes you win big.

Most of the times you lose.

Suck it up, Joran.

You`ve been racked with a big karma Monkey stick.

----

Justice for Natalee  /  Justice for Stephany

It was meant to be.

Carpe? I know what you mean, although it's hard to put into words. I think Stephany's father was right. I think God has been able to use this evil for good. Light is so much more powerful than darkness!
darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1178 on: June 10, 2010, 02:36:46 AM »

Have a good night, everyone.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1179 on: June 10, 2010, 02:38:16 AM »

I wish there were some avenue that we could express our condolences to Stephany's family and thank them for their perspective about Natalee: A website, or something.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.