May 29, 2024, 10:13:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #836 6/8/10 - 6/10/10  (Read 410713 times)
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1700 on: June 10, 2010, 01:16:01 PM »

Thanks, Tyler.  I watched it several times.  Did you view the three prison videos?  They are chilling, to say the least.

Yes, I did, but I had this awful thought, worse than most.  I know that Peru can be quite corrupt and perhaps easily bought off, and I had the thought that "what if this is a ruse?"  What if Joran is not going there and they are just saying that to keep the dogs off his track, sotaspeak.  What if, what if, what if and the reason Anita is nowhere around, Joran is going to be sent to the NL.  Ohmigod, I get sick just thinking of it.
yes you are right but Stephany's father will be behind the monster. or also he can get free like OJ Simpson
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1701 on: June 10, 2010, 01:16:37 PM »

From the press reports and the tone of the crowd, not to mention the family's influence, I really don't think Joran will get out of this sentence.  Anita and the NL are not influential in Peru, considering the crime and victim. 

I agree AZ ~!!   <nice to see you!!>
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1702 on: June 10, 2010, 01:17:09 PM »

Anyone see the Shamans there this morning?

Casting away the Evil Spirits.

OFF TOPIC
KLAAS, could you please email me the program you use to get perfect cut-outs of images?
xxxxxxxxxxx@xxxx.com (Edit-Remove email addy after Klaas' reply-  MB)

Thanks Much
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 01:34:53 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1703 on: June 10, 2010, 01:17:52 PM »

According to the medical Joran Van der Sloot is psychotic and a liar

Cold, calculating, extremely violent and psychotic are traits that define the personality of the confessed murderer of Stephany Flores.

According to the survey conducted by the Forensic Psychology Area of Criminalistics Bureau of Dirincri, the Dutchman is called a "psychotic antisocial, cold and calculating." In addition, the evaluation notes that "always premeditated everything, usually acts with great cruelty, reacts with great violence and lies too much."

For criminologists, the results weaken the justification for Joran Van Der Sloot, who said they had murdered Stephany pushed "by a violent emotion."

http://www.24horas.com.pe/nacionales/1276196420.php
I dont think that the peruvians will say that he is bi-polar.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1704 on: June 10, 2010, 01:19:25 PM »

I'm mighty afraid that unless there is info on that laptop about Natalee or the old Sporter didn't spill his guts yet that he may not be talking much longer.  Of course I feel like he deserves what he gets just saying all I want is Natalee to be found first!

contrary to popular belief, Joran is not very smart nor bright. I wouldn't be surprised that he has a detailed confession ENGRAVED on that hard drive. Complete with everyone's involvement. Not as an insurance plan, but just cause he can't help reliving it again and again in his mind. A detailed diary allows him to sit alone and fantasize. He's a dreamer like Deepak.

Rob, I think he does.  I think that is his souvenir and he treasures it and I also think there may be a video of Natalee dead and/or dying.  If, in fact there is, that would really have set him off had Stephany found that and confronted him with it.

Tyler-
as time rolled on and details were forgotten - his "confession / "diary" allows him to relive all that would become fuzzy with time. Should such a confession / diary exist - he will say it was for insurance, but the truth will be it was for mental masturbation.

his "confession" into the death of Stephany makes one wonder what would be so important that an international suspect in a previous homicide would kill another. Whatever he alleges to protect must be as hot as a radioactive core.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1705 on: June 10, 2010, 01:20:47 PM »

Thanks, Tyler.  I watched it several times.  Did you view the three prison videos?  They are chilling, to say the least.

Yes, I did, but I had this awful thought, worse than most.  I know that Peru can be quite corrupt and perhaps easily bought off, and I had the thought that "what if this is a ruse?"  What if Joran is not going there and they are just saying that to keep the dogs off his track, sotaspeak.  What if, what if, what if and the reason Anita is nowhere around, Joran is going to be sent to the NL.  Ohmigod, I get sick just thinking of it.

Tyler, Buy Peruvian coffee!  Stephany's father is a coffee broker and I have seen he may hold as much as 25% of the GDP--other than the cocaine, of course, the legit GDP.

His influence trumps any from the Hague because he is permanent.  This is a one time deal with Joran.  Flores will still be there long after Joran is just a memory.

Doubt that makes any sense and only hoping you can understand my drivel.  Flores is the old money and permanent.  Joran is a one time flash in the pan.  These remote Andean countries are far, far from the Hague.  And anywhere else for that matter.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1706 on: June 10, 2010, 01:21:50 PM »

from chat  "La verdad es que estoy feliz que se haya muerto el papa porque el es el principal que le ayudo a Joran evitar la justicia."
12:46pm

Translation

"The truth is I'm happy he's dead because the Pope is the principal who helped Joran avoid justice."

LOL - the kooks are wired up. John Paul was the pope then and he was Polish.

LOL, Rob, that's a mistranslation.  Papa is the same for Pope and father.  They are talking about Paulus helping him, not the Pope!

lmaoa!!phanks Anna!! lol : )

good ole tata!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1707 on: June 10, 2010, 01:22:21 PM »

Sounds like they are setting up the live feed again, I can hear car horns etc but no video
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1708 on: June 10, 2010, 01:24:24 PM »

Anna, it's a simple matter of knowing on which side your bread is buttered, as we say.  NL influence is non-existant next to the influence of Stephany's family.  Simple.

BRING NATALEE HOME
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1709 on: June 10, 2010, 01:25:53 PM »

Sounds like they are setting up the live feed again, I can hear car horns etc but no video
Northern is it the same link? Because I'm assuming what I was seeing was about soccer.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1710 on: June 10, 2010, 01:26:02 PM »

<<snipped>>

"I just got my statement and the police brought some offenses that Joran has committed over the past two years. They were extremely shocked. I also told them the whole story about the state of affairs with Aruba and Joran's crime syndicate. Also about that they were heavily into conclave."
<<snipped>>

From Jaap's blog, as brought over by EURobert
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7645.msg1146291#msg1146291

Maybe everything Joran told Jaap and Jaap's "informant" was fabrication, but the above statement still intrigues me and I do hope it is being investigated.

Wish someone could ask Jossy about it.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1711 on: June 10, 2010, 01:27:20 PM »

Tyler, Buy Peruvian coffee!  Stephany's father is a coffee broker and I have seen he may hold as much as 25% of the GDP--other than the cocaine, of course, the legit GDP.

His influence trumps any from the Hague because he is permanent.  This is a one time deal with Joran.  Flores will still be there long after Joran is just a memory.

Doubt that makes any sense and only hoping you can understand my drivel.  Flores is the old money and permanent.  Joran is a one time flash in the pan.  These remote Andean countries are far, far from the Hague.  And anywhere else for that matter.

Gotcha!  I appreciate that from your perspective as I know you have insight, as my father would if he were still living.  God Bless him, regardless of his faults, he knew so much about the Middle East and South American from his 30+ years living in those areas.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
muisje
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1712 on: June 10, 2010, 01:28:06 PM »

http://www.elsevier.nl/web/Nieuws/Nederland/267923/Joran-van-der-Sloot-overgeleverd-aan-OM-Peru.htm

Joran van der Sloot at the mercy of OM Peru
Thursday, June 10, 2010 6:18 p.m.
Murder Suspect Joran van der Sloot is transferred from one prison to the police station in the Peruvian capital Lima to a cell with the Public Ministry.
 New picture of Joran when he examined Watch the video
New images of Joran van der Sloot victim. And read all about Joran van der Sloot in the Elsevier file.

That reported the Peruvian newspaper El Comercio and La Republica.
Van der Sloot was in a heavily guarded vehicle transported to his new cell.
Confession
The Peruvian lawyer of Van der Sloot, Maximo Altez, announced today that he wants his client's statement is invalidated. Van der Sloot Stephany Flores this week to have killed.
In that statement was no lawyer present. According to the attorney of Joran Flores fell to him only after he confronted her was the fact that they had looked into his computer.
Psychopath
Police have previously expressed that the Flores for her death is heavily abused and that she had a broken neck. Flores would have been strangled.
Peruvian researchers have now proven that Joran is a psychopath.
The stories
Last week, Van der Sloot was arrested in Chile on suspicion of the murder of Flores. Since then, many reports about the statement "leaked". Joran and Flores got into an argument, because they would have sat on his laptop.
Then they would have discovered that suspect Joran was in the case of the disappearance of American Natalee Holloway.
Joran had stated to have become desolate and her "accidentally" killed beaten. He would have given her body in a suitcase to cram and dump her in the ocean.
By Maartje Willems
Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1713 on: June 10, 2010, 01:29:55 PM »

from chat  "La verdad es que estoy feliz que se haya muerto el papa porque el es el principal que le ayudo a Joran evitar la justicia."
12:46pm

Translation

"The truth is I'm happy he's dead because the Pope is the principal who helped Joran avoid justice."

LOL - the kooks are wired up. John Paul was the pope then and he was Polish.

Rob, the translation is wrong. It would be Joran's papa, his father, that helped him avoid justice.

"Well behaved women seldom make history..." - Eleanor Roosevelt
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1714 on: June 10, 2010, 01:30:00 PM »

MisGivings - I'm using photoshop but there isn't really a shortcut.  I removed from a photo all but what I need (maybe just the face) then I save it as a new file.  It is time consuming but over the years I've gotten pretty fast.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1715 on: June 10, 2010, 01:31:00 PM »

I have to go out but hope that Joran is still alive when I get back.  I don't want "something bad" (his phrase for killing) happens to him before I get back or before he squeals and tells all.

I do think what little he knows he will be delighted to share with LE before long, however.  I just fear he does not really know enough to be of real help.  And even if he tells all, nothing will be done unless we can convince Aruba/NL to stop the cover up.

Remember all the sick jokes, the accusations, the lies for five long years.  Aruba defended this monster to the extent they allowed him to kill again.  This blood is on their hands and their flawed system and values.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1716 on: June 10, 2010, 01:32:06 PM »

Gotcha!  I appreciate that from your perspective as I know you have insight, as my father would if he were still living.  God Bless him, regardless of his faults, he knew so much about the Middle East and South American from his 30+ years living in those areas.

You DONE good.  Your words caused me to say something nice about my father.

MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1717 on: June 10, 2010, 01:32:45 PM »

I imagine he will move his hand to his backside.

Someone this despicable like Joran van der Sloot couldn’t possibly be blessed with a huge, beautiful wiener, right?  Maybe that explains some of his rage.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1718 on: June 10, 2010, 01:33:50 PM »

Hmmm that criminal defense attorney Michael Griffith says $20 will off Joran. I can skip coffee for a week, any takers?
I am in, got cash on hand.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1719 on: June 10, 2010, 01:34:36 PM »

I imagine he will move his hand to his backside.

Someone this despicable like Joran van der Sloot couldn’t possibly be blessed with a huge, beautiful wiener, right?  Maybe that explains some of his rage.

I saw that earlier, Misgivings.  The commentary is hilarious!  I bet there are a few thousand standing in line right now to check out his wiener.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.