May 29, 2024, 07:57:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #836 6/8/10 - 6/10/10  (Read 410611 times)
darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1820 on: June 10, 2010, 03:22:07 PM »

Right again, robots.  He will pay this time; he's done.
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1821 on: June 10, 2010, 03:22:34 PM »

http://tinyurl.com/38gjkbn

OM Aruba wants to access computer Joran van der Sloot
AMSTERDAM - The public prosecutor in Aruba, the Authorities in Peru to request a copy of all data on the computer or Joran van der Sloot. These So-Called forensic blueprint May Contribute to solving the disappearance of American Natalee Holloway on the island in 2005.

"We are trying to get in touch dili Gently With The prosecutor in Peru," confirm Taco Stein, Attorney-General on Aruba. "She's busy, so that's not successful. We want to work with re to discuss how a request for legal assistance Can best submit, That we as soon as Possible on Any computer available." Van der Sloot (22) was last week in Chile Arrested on Suspicion of Killing the Peruvian Stephany Flores. He HAS, According To The Peruvian police a full confession, although His Dutch lawyer Bert de Rooij sure whether that was done in complete freedom. As A motive for the murder, Van der Sloot and his laptop Flores Said That Would Have Looked at His true identity Would Have Been.

Stein believes the data on the computer That May shed new light on the mysterious disappearance of American student, who five years ago on Aruba or a crime victim.

"This is a perfect copy of the hard disk," including all cut off and deleted files. Suche Data Can help us, "said Stein. "We are therefore to identify what steps we need to take Further."

If Van der Sloot convicted for the murder of Flores, hey Will Be after serving at a later date His Sentence for Any Other cases are prosecuted. "Those things Can not be added Because We Have No Legal Assistance Extradition treaty with Peru or possessions," explain Stein

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1822 on: June 10, 2010, 03:24:13 PM »

According to the affadavit JVS was confronted on May 17th that his information was false, which he then admitted. He was already out of Aruba by then. He was tipped off. May 10th to May 17th they were trying to see if he might actually tell them where Natalee was. I'm so sick of seeing this story turn into the FBI being at fault for Stephany's murder.

I've been gone. When will there be a press conference? No formal charges yet?

The press coference was postponed.cancelled..  the jackass was taken to the prosecuters office ..  Waiting for formal charges to be filed and may be transferred elsewhere later on today.. I been seeing bits and peices on tv.
I really think they were afraid someone would pull a Lee Harvey Oswald on him.

Could be MIS ! Bullet proof vest may protect his chest but not his head !  i don't want him dead.. I want him to suffer for the craimes he has done.. I hope and pray maybe he will spill it about Natalee.. I am not holding my breath on that one.. IMO.. Gawd,.... I am probably going to get attacted for saying this.. BUT.. I know he knows what he did to her.. AND.. IMO.. Daddy sloot got rid of her body and  Joran has no idea where she is.. Perhaps I am wrong but been thinking of that off and on. 

Angie, good to see you!  I alos think this from time to time.  Unless Joran helped Paulus with the actual disposal, no way did Paulus tell Joran where Natalee's remains are.  He knows Joran can't keep his big mouth shut and would eventually tell at least a few people.  So I sort of doubt Joran even knows where the remains are.  Paulus would be foolish to tell Joran anything.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1823 on: June 10, 2010, 03:24:13 PM »

Came running home to find ... no presser ... no charges yet ... sad.

Monster's mommy sure is keeping a low profile!  Apparently she doesn't find the LE or the journalists in Peru quite as accommodating as those in Aruba.  Sorry Monster Mommy!  Should have told your sporter to confine his murders to Aruba.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1824 on: June 10, 2010, 03:24:23 PM »

yepppppppper    LOL

Natalee was not accidently killed, she didnt trip, she didnt fall, she didnt slip, she didnt overdose, she didnt run off, she didnt run away from Beth or Jug or Dave.

she was MURDERED by JORAN

and the coverup includes dozens of GUTLESS PIGS 

i hope they all rot in hell

THE END

Ready for that cigar yet from the "bunny" ?   Smile     

LOL.. you.. Wreck and I have a cigar date !  Smile~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1825 on: June 10, 2010, 03:25:09 PM »

Each and every one of these people in the video of the rocks should have been interviewed by private detectives working for the family of Natalee Ann Holloway.

What lines up is that the rocks are near the lighthouse and also all 3 boys admit going to the lighthouse, the broken phone that was found some time later supposedly belonging to Paulus was near the lighthouse and the fact that One Mansur owns a home looking across the golf course looking right at the lighthouse.
The very same Mansur who came up with the Gardner.
Almost looks like a setup to cover for one of the richest and corrupted families in the world by 3 young boys.
Anyways.. It has been a long 5 years and I hope he is treated just like anyone inside of a Peru prison.

Yes, and one time during the summer "investigation," Paulus drove past the lighthouse. The people saw him just looking out his car window. I thought that was weird because the lighthouse is not a place you drive by on the way to someplace else.

Question: Where are the painted rocks in relation to the lighthouse?

Close enough for Dave to be at the lighthouse and watch a police car scurry to put something in the trunk of the car at the rocks. Really close.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1826 on: June 10, 2010, 03:25:16 PM »

I'll bet they want a copy of that hard drive.  I believe the FBI will do all they can to get a copy of it, too.  Shoot, I'd even like to see a copy of it.  It is a rare look into the mind of psychopath.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1827 on: June 10, 2010, 03:26:36 PM »

Each and every one of these people in the video of the rocks should have been interviewed by private detectives working for the family of Natalee Ann Holloway.

What lines up is that the rocks are near the lighthouse and also all 3 boys admit going to the lighthouse, the broken phone that was found some time later supposedly belonging to Paulus was near the lighthouse and the fact that One Mansur owns a home looking across the golf course looking right at the lighthouse.
The very same Mansur who came up with the Gardner.
Almost looks like a setup to cover for one of the richest and corrupted families in the world by 3 young boys.
Anyways.. It has been a long 5 years and I hope he is treated just like anyone inside of a Peru prison.

Yes, and one time during the summer "investigation," Paulus drove past the lighthouse. The people saw him just looking out his car window. I thought that was weird because the lighthouse is not a place you drive by on the way to someplace else.

Question: Where are the painted rocks in relation to the lighthouse?

VERY CLOSE

The very first story that the Kalpoes put out, before this turned into a media event, was that they had taken Joran to the lighthouse and he and the girl got out of the car and walked away from the car.

That was on the first or second day, iirc, before the spin got going.

The murder of Stephany tells us for sure what Joran is all about: when he doesn't get what he wants, he goes into a rage and attacks physically. Maybe it's very simple: Natalee resisted his advances and he went berserk.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1828 on: June 10, 2010, 03:27:03 PM »

or

but you get the idea - very close to the Lighthouse

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1829 on: June 10, 2010, 03:27:11 PM »

I don't get all the criticism of the FBI. Joran had received a downpayment, and the info he gave didn't, or hasn't, produced anything. Had Stephany's murder not happened, don't you think Joran would have come back to the well? The opportunity to tighten the deal in terms of actual results would have been there, and they already had the exortion nailed down. Of course the FBI and Beth wanted more than that! What was she supposed to do..... depend on Aruba??? Give up on ever knowing?

Even in this incident alone, if anyone is responsible, other than Joran. for Stephany's death, it's once again Aruban authorities. We all know without doubt, they tipped him off and that's what caused him to flee.

It's been 5 years and no other murder case in connection with Joran had come to light. The FBI was busy trying to solve a case that was handed on a silver platter to Aruba.

I don't get the criticism of the FBI either-who stands to gain from this I wonder:  Only conclusion I can come up with is Aruba  [ in their minds ].

The FBI's hands have been tied on that island from the very beginning.  They were allowed to go only so far, and no further.  We all here have seen that.  Did they magically change and let the FBI have free rein in this?  I really doubt it.
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1830 on: June 10, 2010, 03:27:56 PM »

Who in the heck paints rocks in the middle of nowhere?

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1831 on: June 10, 2010, 03:28:15 PM »

http://tinyurl.com/38gjkbn

OM Aruba wants to access computer Joran van der Sloot
AMSTERDAM - The public prosecutor in Aruba, the Authorities in Peru to request a copy of all data on the computer or Joran van der Sloot. These So-Called forensic blueprint May Contribute to solving the disappearance of American Natalee Holloway on the island in 2005.

"We are trying to get in touch dili Gently With The prosecutor in Peru," confirm Taco Stein, Attorney-General on Aruba. "She's busy, so that's not successful. We want to work with re to discuss how a request for legal assistance Can best submit, That we as soon as Possible on Any computer available." Van der Sloot (22) was last week in Chile Arrested on Suspicion of Killing the Peruvian Stephany Flores. He HAS, According To The Peruvian police a full confession, although His Dutch lawyer Bert de Rooij sure whether that was done in complete freedom. As A motive for the murder, Van der Sloot and his laptop Flores Said That Would Have Looked at His true identity Would Have Been.

Stein believes the data on the computer That May shed new light on the mysterious disappearance of American student, who five years ago on Aruba or a crime victim.

"This is a perfect copy of the hard disk," including all cut off and deleted files. Suche Data Can help us, "said Stein. "We are therefore to identify what steps we need to take Further."

If Van der Sloot convicted for the murder of Flores, hey Will Be after serving at a later date His Sentence for Any Other cases are prosecuted. "Those things Can not be added Because We Have No Legal Assistance Extradition treaty with Peru or possessions," explain Stein

He's been in Aruba for some time presumably with that laptop. Where was their interest then? They're so FOS!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1832 on: June 10, 2010, 03:29:08 PM »

Aruban and Dutch under the direction of Van der Stratton and PVDS
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1833 on: June 10, 2010, 03:29:56 PM »

Natalee was not accidently killed, she didnt trip, she didnt fall, she didnt slip, she didnt overdose, she didnt run off, she didnt run away from Beth or Jug or Dave.

she was MURDERED by JORAN

and the coverup includes dozens of GUTLESS PIGS 

i hope they all rot in hell

I want a Natalee Holloway doll, a Stephany Flores coloring book and a burn-baby-burn in hell game.

THE END

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1834 on: June 10, 2010, 03:30:03 PM »

It's beyond understanding.  Their actions indicate a forensic investigation, but of what? 

BRING NATALEE HOME
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1835 on: June 10, 2010, 03:30:06 PM »

Aruban and Dutch under the direction of Van der Stratton and PVDS

Oh. Yeah. That's right. Thought it might have been Burma-Shave.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1836 on: June 10, 2010, 03:31:59 PM »

Has Joran drawn more than 1 map - or is this all?
Is this "house" anywhere near the International School? I remember a "construction site" in early discussions.

Tim Miller talked about that tonight on JVM. I don`t know where it is though?

Still have almost 20 pages to read before I'm caught up - LOL - so if already answered, sorry!  I thought the construction site was VERY near the Racquet Club.

Also wanted to say thanks to Lifesong for the fab timeline, and to Northern Rose for all the articles.  To Klaas and the anonymous donor for the lawsuit docs.

Can't wait to see the presser in 1.25 hours, wonder if they will perp walk van der Stool?

After hearing Tim last night, I do believe this was in the area of those new houses that had been/were being built near the racquet club.  I remember for a time there was speculation that Paulus owned one of them?

Keep in mind - Deepak's car with Joran and 1 other individual was seen that night/morning at that racquet club pond area, by the Gardener witness, IIRC.

Knowing the specific house in Joran's most recent story was cleared back in 2005 with ground penetrating radar is good knowledge to finally have.

RACQUET CLUB HOMES BEING BUILT (IN BACKGROUND) 2005

RACQUET CLUB BUILT

RACQUET CLUB - HOTELS IN BACKGROUND

I think Selena always thought this was the place of final burial.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1837 on: June 10, 2010, 03:32:57 PM »

I think it was Bo Dietl who was on O'Reilly the other night discussing the FBI's extortion sting in Aruba and both he and O'Reilly agreed that it was Aruba who inexplicably (to them, although we know how corrupt they are) dropped the ball on this one.  I think they said the Aruban government has to give permission to the FBI to make the arrest there.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1838 on: June 10, 2010, 03:33:44 PM »

<object width="510" height="285"><param name="movie" value="http://elcomercio.pe/player/492655"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><param name="quality" value="high" /><embed src="http://elcomercio.pe/player/492655" width="510" height="285" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" quality="high" ></embed></object>

Joran van der Sloot was taken to the lockup of Public Prosecutions

he has a plaid shirt on!!!  OH how he loves his plaid shirts!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1839 on: June 10, 2010, 03:34:00 PM »

Looks like the rocks are within strolling distance of the road, where the Kalpoes would have stopped the car. As Beth said, they never went to the beach. One nice midnight stroll. Natalee was gone within an hour or two.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.