May 29, 2024, 05:09:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #836 6/8/10 - 6/10/10  (Read 410693 times)
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: June 09, 2010, 09:47:29 AM »

Joran will regret using SF money when he fled the scene.
That will be the proverbial "nail in the coffin" for him.

Anita is probably trying to get in the hotel room to replace SF jewelry and money, as we speak.

Klaas - Chilling article you posted. Thoughts of stuffing her body in a bag/bags. Tidal maps.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: June 09, 2010, 09:48:03 AM »

Anita is probably trying to get in the hotel room to replace SF jewelry and money, as we speak.

Klaas - Chilling article you posted. Thoughts of stuffing her body in a bag/bags. Tidal maps.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: June 09, 2010, 09:49:07 AM »

Yeah the tidal maps is what really got me. 
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: June 09, 2010, 09:51:37 AM »

Greta has turned out to be such a disappointment, to put it nicely. She no longer has to compete with the likes of Rita Cosby, Dan Abrams or Scarborough Country for stories and decided to turn her focus political. This has diminished the field of people who routinely discuss the missing to Nancy Grace.. gone are the days of feverish channel surfing to get the latest ....

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: June 09, 2010, 09:52:04 AM »

In an ongoing attempt to solve some of these server problems I'm disabling attachments.  That means you can't upload photos from your PC they will have to be in something like photobucket. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: June 09, 2010, 09:52:16 AM »

http://www.gochile.cl/info/HBook/visas.asp
Citizens from Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay and Uruguay can travel to Chile with their national identity card, but citizens from other countries need a valid passport. A visa is NOT required to enter Chile for a stay of 30-90 days (depending on the country of citizenship) for the following countries:
Netherlands is on list
 (see full list at link)

Countries not listed must contact the Chilean consulate for an application to obtain a visa.

Customs

International travelers must clear customs upon entrance. You should not have any problems with personal belongings, but you cannot carry:

* Fruits, vegetables, seeds or unprocessed goods of animal origin.
    * Firearms, ammunition or explosives.
    * Illegal drugs.

Visa extensions
Brazilian Embassy

You must apply for a visa extension before it expires, otherwise a fine will apply. Permanent stay in the country must be dealt with "Dirección de Migraciones" (Moneda 1342, Santiago). Their office hours are from 8:30 am. to 1:00 pm. Below is a list of the consulates in Santiago with their office hours.(snip)

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #306 on: June 09, 2010, 09:52:39 AM »

DESPERADO

Just after news broke that Joran was wanted for the Flores murder, Dutch journalist Jaap Amesz interviewed a friend of van der Sloot, who described him as broke, "completely desperate and pretty depressed."

"I was in touch with Joran until right before May 30," the friend told Amesz."He was in Peru, that was known. In Aruba he couldn't deal with it anymore. His relationship with his mother was getting worse, he had gambled money away again. This is what preceded his flight to Peru. Right before the weekend it was clear that Joran was in financial trouble, and he was pretty confused. Driven by hunger, the fear of not being able to pay for his hotel. He desperately needed money. I have never seen Joran so frustrated as in this period."

http://abcnews.go.com/International/Media/joran-van-der-sloot-paradise-prison/story?id=10860167

Work? What a novel idea. The bastard never worked a day in his life. The parasite lived off of others.

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: June 09, 2010, 09:52:53 AM »

Joran thinks (or is being advised) to: confess to reduce sentence, alter circumstances a bit (drugs, crime of passion)

These things will ruin his plan, though: severity of beating, taking her money, fleeing the country.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #308 on: June 09, 2010, 09:53:20 AM »

Master hackers hired by Peruvian authorities to examine his laptop have reportedly found pictures and other information relating to Holloway.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Media/joran-van-der-sloot-growing-link-natalee-holloway/story?id=10863952

Flores' father, Peruvian politician and race car driver Ricardo Flores, told ABC News that van der Sloot's laptop "contains valuable information that may lead to more of Joran's victims."

"I think he killed many others," he said.

BBM - without a doubt

it's gonna take some time to unravel all of his victims - and that may take years - but I am sure there are others.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
RoxiBalboa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #309 on: June 09, 2010, 09:56:38 AM »

In an ongoing attempt to solve some of these server problems I'm disabling attachments.  That means you can't upload photos from your PC they will have to be in something like photobucket. 

didI do something wrong again zoogeeper?  Smile

sorry klaas

Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: June 09, 2010, 09:59:11 AM »

I think we KNOW how Natalee died now. And like always there is some truth sprinkled about. All that is left - where is her body. I sincerely hope that is soon revealed.

In segments of the truth - "shaking". This occurs when the body shuts down, as the brain runs out of oxygen, and then heart failure. There is no doubt in my mind that "see that shit" is a cranial injury. To "see that shit" means Deepak was there, without a doubt. I often thought, like many others - "that shit" was drugs, but I think it's more likely an injury that can not be explained. And they did try to explain it many times. Fell and hit her head - at the Sloot swimming pool, on the rocks at the beach, and ofcourse - the baseball bat story. These all originated somewhere.

In my opinion, there was no beach, and that was a story. A story to separate Paulus and that Sloot house of horrors from evil.

I think that any reasonable person will conclude from the actions of those on Aruba and in Holland that there was a cover-up to protect tourism. It's a reasonable conclusion. It does not have to be a mathematical certainty

+++

Someone asked a few pages back about Joran's finances and why he was expelled from Chili. In order to take refuge or have a new home - or even a long stay in most countries, you need to provide that you have the means to take care of yourself for that period of time. So that you do not become dependent on the hosting state. So, I conclude that whatever he had on him was not sufficient to last very long.

Years ago I was thinking about buying a lil house on Aruba near the Tierra Del Sol. It was a lil cunuku house. It was 125k and came with a nice sail boat. When I went to the office of immigration I received the paperwork for such a purchase. In that paper work was a financial disclosure.

Now, I don't know about you, but I don't want anyone from Aruba knowing my finances. They wanted to know investment holding, bank account info, amounts in bank accounts - and many more items. This was all to make sure that if I had a mortgage on the house I wouldn't go belly up. And to be honest - I think that is acceptable for them to ask, but I wasn't comfortable releasing that info to a third world country.

In America we are used to people coming here from all over the world with pennies in their pockets and the clothes on their backs. It's different for the rest of the world. They do not want dependents.

Rob: Nice post..

Babylonians and Hindus do not build sandcastles... I agree. No beach. Crime scene = Sloot house.

To Aruba, it became an "us" vs "them" mentality after a while. Protecting tourism dollars through cover-up became more important than carrying out justice and allowing a grieving family to respectfully bury their deceased loved one.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #311 on: June 09, 2010, 09:59:17 AM »

Stephany and Joran enter at 5 a.m.
He leaves at 8 a.m.
What time do you think the murder took place?
Would be curious to know when the search on his computer happened!

Just some food for thought ... how many people get up at 8 am to go get coffee when they crash at 5 am? Seriously, I can remember in my younger years starting out going out at 11 pm and pulling myself in at 5am. However, I slept until noon or 2pm.

It is not plausible that you would awake that early especially when one has to believe that when they got in at 5, that they went right to sleep.

And no one heard JVDS beating this girl to death? If some one really became enraged that some one was on their laptop wouldn't there have been an argument, screams? Yet no one came forward that they heard anything.

It is more believable that JVDS was caught trying to steal her money and killed her either in her sleep or as she woke up in a daze.

Once again JVDS has killed; however, he confession is not the complete truth.
R

I think Joran was using HEROIN

horse, smack, big H, black tar, caballo (Spanish), 8-ball (heroin mixed with crack cocaine), junk, TNT
How It's Used:   Heroin is usually injected or smoked. Purer forms of heroin are inhaled.
What It Does to You:   Heroin gives you a burst or rush of good feelings, and users feel "high" and relaxed. This may be followed by drowsiness and feeling sick to the stomach.

Many people who are addicted to heroin inject the drug into a vein using needles. They may inject the drug several times a day. Over time, the needles will leave scars, sometimes called tracks, all over the body.

Often, heroin addicts will share needles, which can lead to infection with dangerous germs like hepatitis B or C or HIV, the virus that causes AIDS.

Heroin is a very addictive drug and many people find it extremely difficult to stop using it - even after using heroin for just the first or second time. Heroin users constantly crave their next dose.

If heroin addicts suddenly try to stop using the drug or are unable to get another dose, they often develop withdrawal symptoms, like feelings of panic, sleeplessness, bad chills and sweats, seizures, or convulsions (severe shaking).

If you take an overdose of heroin, it can stop your breathing and kill you.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: June 09, 2010, 10:00:15 AM »

Good Morning Monks.  thanks Klaas.....I am already frustrated this morning...as I am sure you and others are as well.....I decided to jump on at 6:30 am to read and get caught up.....it is now 8:58 and I just got to this point. ggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: June 09, 2010, 10:01:15 AM »

It just hit me reading your post that because she was not interested in him sexually that she may had made herself a pallet in the floor to sleep so not to have to sleep with him. She could have been lying on that sheet they found her on in the floor with it covering her and he came in and bludgeoned her to death while she was asleep.She would have awakened but she would never have stood a chance except to raise her feet and arms (which the bruises indicate) and he stomped her neck to break it.

That's a possibility...The other possibility is that he was planning a softer kill (and disappearance of the body), and all the evidence was supposed to be contained on that sheet (before the rage took over).

It would not shock me if Joran went to buy a big duffel bag when he went to get coffee and bread.
It would not be a stretch to think he wanted to stuff her in his bag and dump her body somewhere.
Evil knows no boundries...

Just saw Klaas's post........not shocked by his attempt at putting Stephany in his duffel bag,
but I am sickened. They can't throw him to the wolves soon enough for me!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #314 on: June 09, 2010, 10:02:50 AM »

It just hit me reading your post that because she was not interested in him sexually that she may had made herself a pallet in the floor to sleep so not to have to sleep with him. She could have been lying on that sheet they found her on in the floor with it covering her and he came in and bludgeoned her to death while she was asleep.She would have awakened but she would never have stood a chance except to raise her feet and arms (which the bruises indicate) and he stomped her neck to break it.

That's a possibility...The other possibility is that he was planning a softer kill (and disappearance of the body), and all the evidence was supposed to be contained on that sheet (before the rage took over).

It would not shock me if Joran went to buy a big duffel bag when he went to get coffee and bread.
It would not be a stretch to think he wanted to stuff her in his bag and dump her body somewhere.
Evil knows no boundries...

Just saw Klaas's post........not shocked by his attempt at putting Stephany in his duffel bag,
but I am sickened. They can't throw him to the wolves soon enough for me!

Totally agree...Joran is such a freak, so sickening, as to be beyond words!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: June 09, 2010, 10:04:38 AM »

Stephany and Joran enter at 5 a.m.
He leaves at 8 a.m.
What time do you think the murder took place?
Would be curious to know when the search on his computer happened!

Just some food for thought ... how many people get up at 8 am to go get coffee when they crash at 5 am? Seriously, I can remember in my younger years starting out going out at 11 pm and pulling myself in at 5am. However, I slept until noon or 2pm.

It is not plausible that you would awake that early especially when one has to believe that when they got in at 5, that they went right to sleep.

And no one heard JVDS beating this girl to death? If some one really became enraged that some one was on their laptop wouldn't there have been an argument, screams? Yet no one came forward that they heard anything.

It is more believable that JVDS was caught trying to steal her money and killed her either in her sleep or as she woke up in a daze.

Once again JVDS has killed; however, he confession is not the complete truth.
R

Good theory Red......he only got up early after Stephany was asleep to rob her, and she caught him. Makes more sense than his poppycock lies.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #316 on: June 09, 2010, 10:07:38 AM »

http://www.larepublica.pe/el-asesinato-de-stephany/09/06/2010/desayuno-con-frialdad-pensando-en-como-deshacerse-del-cuerpo

Spanish to English translation

Breakfast with cold thinking about how to dispose of the body
For calipazaga
Created on 09/06/2010 - 07:55

Confession. Van der Sloot was reaching the hotel the girl remains in a suitcase. In the end the murderer withdrew because he feared that employees will leave to intervene for their "luggage" for free. Related [1]

snipped -

is this saying he contemplated a suitcase? but thought that would tip off the people at the desk and they would think we was leaving? That's how I'm reading it. I foolishly made the comment a few days ago that - Thank God he didn't know about this method.

"I was going to use one of my bags to get the body of the hotel. I did not because I feared that I stopped by to leave with my luggage without paying, "said the boy in 21 years, he told a detective linked to the investigation.

< snipped again >
Two missing girls

Netherlands journalist Wies Ubags Luisa, who lives in Colombia and is a correspondent for several newspapers in his country, is in Lima following closely this chilling case that has attracted worldwide interest.

She said that following a crime committed by Van der Sloot in Peru, the Colombian authorities have opened an investigation on suspicion of the disappearances of two young girls.

usually it is helpful to release their names and pictures so a timeline may be established, not to mention if anyone has seen them - I'm not saying anything we don't know, but it's been quite a while since allegedly happened - it's hard to find someone or provide info with no details on the missing person.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: June 09, 2010, 10:12:43 AM »

Yeah the tidal maps is what really got me. 

Wonder if there's a timestamp on when he was researching tidal maps?  That could be a clue as to whether or not SF was killed before/after the coffee run. 

Somehow, I don't think he had time to do all this planning after the coffe run - kill her, plan for disposal, shower, gather stuff, etc.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #318 on: June 09, 2010, 10:15:55 AM »

http://www.larepublica.pe/el-asesinato-de-stephany/09/06/2010/desayuno-con-frialdad-pensando-en-como-deshacerse-del-cuerpo

Spanish to English translation

Breakfast with cold thinking about how to dispose of the body
For calipazaga
Created on 09/06/2010 - 07:55

Confession. Van der Sloot was reaching the hotel the girl remains in a suitcase. In the end the murderer withdrew because he feared that employees will leave to intervene for their "luggage" for free. Related [1]

snipped -

is this saying he contemplated a suitcase? but thought that would tip off the people at the desk and they would think we was leaving? That's how I'm reading it. I foolishly made the comment a few days ago that - Thank God he didn't know about this method.

"I was going to use one of my bags to get the body of the hotel. I did not because I feared that I stopped by to leave with my luggage without paying, "said the boy in 21 years, he told a detective linked to the investigation.

< snipped again >
Two missing girls

Netherlands journalist Wies Ubags Luisa, who lives in Colombia and is a correspondent for several newspapers in his country, is in Lima following closely this chilling case that has attracted worldwide interest.

She said that following a crime committed by Van der Sloot in Peru, the Colombian authorities have opened an investigation on suspicion of the disappearances of two young girls.

usually it is helpful to release their names and pictures so a timeline may be established, not to mention if anyone has seen them - I'm not saying anything we don't know, but it's been quite a while since allegedly happened - it's hard to find someone or provide info with no details on the missing person.

I have not had a chance to review some of the information that came out overnight.  There was someone coming from Columbia to Peru to talk to Joran about 2 missing girls, then I heard  there's not a problem with the girls in connection with Joran, now I'm picking up that there is a problem.

Would some kind monkey fill me in on what the real skinny is please?  TIA

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: June 09, 2010, 10:16:40 AM »

If amphetamines were purchased at same time as coffee, i feel this would indicate death prior to his breakfast shopping spree.
He would have already know that it was going to be a long day.

Whether true or not, not stuffing her body in a bag was interpreted by me as: Since he had no money to pay for his unpaid balance, he feared they may have stopped him or his luggage on the way, thus discovering its contents.

Bags and tides sure seem parallel to another incident back in 2005. Plus or minus the bags, of course. Could insert a cage/trap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.