May 30, 2024, 12:25:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #836 6/8/10 - 6/10/10  (Read 410724 times)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: June 09, 2010, 02:36:26 PM »

Hello Monks~  Been "wurking"...

HLN is reporting that the re-enactment may not happen at all because the Peruvian LE says it may already have enough to file formal charges.

Thank you Irish Monkey.  I thought I heard the same thing, but wasn't sure.

CNN just reported that there most likely will not be a reenactment. Not needed, they have enough evidence without it.

They believe the act was pre-meditated which means his confession will be thrown out and authorities have enough evidence without it. This is good news since that means he will be charged with either aggravated murder or aggravated robbers which carry stiffer sentences.

A big difference in their evidence rules which require preponderance as opposed to reasonable doubt.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: June 09, 2010, 02:37:12 PM »

Not that it means anything, but isn't the Kalpoes' mother named Ramirez?

Yes but Ramirez is so common.  There are over 84 people with the last name of Ramirez in Birmingham Alabama.  Smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: June 09, 2010, 02:38:00 PM »

HLN is reporting that the re-enactment may not happen at all because the Peruvian LE says it may already have enough to file formal charges.

CNN just reported that there most likely will not be a reenactment. Not needed, they have enough evidence without it.

They believe the act was pre-meditated which means his confession will be thrown out and authorities have enough evidence without it. This is good news since that means he will be charged with either aggravated murder or aggravated robbers which carry stiffer sentences.

A big difference in their evidence rules which require preponderance as opposed to reasonable doubt.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: June 09, 2010, 02:38:20 PM »

Van der Sloot had breakfast with the body of Stephany

Joran Van der Sloot took breakfast in your room next to the corpse of his victim Stephany Flores, according to police versions of the detainee's statement.

The killer had planned to take the body in a suitcase as he ate breakfast, but desisted for fear of being intercepted by the debt it owed to the hotel.

Van der Sloot was staring at the corpse, which lay on the ground, sipping your espresso with biscotelas and three pills of amphetamines (a substance that would keep him awake for not sleeping), calculating how I would get rid of the body.

According to him, he had to pay the bill for having lost his money in the poker game, but took a taxi to Chile paying about 800 billion suns.

He had time to bathe, change clothes and shave before escaping, according to La Republica.

The intention of throwing the corpse into the sea is consistent with the finding in his backpack for a detailed table of the tides and waves under the sea Lima.

So far Van der Sloot maintains the version that left the room to buy your breakfast and when he returned he found Stephany, he had discovered in their computer files on his past and chided him when she flew into a rage and killed her.

Chances are that after the murderer to kill her to steal down to study the scenario: Hotel employees or serenazgo police vehicle in the area. Consequently he left more confident leaving the body.

Joran Van der Sloot try to stick to the version of violent crime, to prove premeditation because he could be sentenced to 15-30 years in prison.

http://connuestroperu.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=11339&Itemid=38
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #504 on: June 09, 2010, 02:38:26 PM »

Most welcome, all.  And I DO SO hope you are right!

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: June 09, 2010, 02:39:14 PM »

Van der Sloot Was Angry Shark in Two Online Poker Rooms

http://www.gambling911.com/poker/van-der-sloot-was-angry-shark-two-online-poker-rooms-060910.html

The primary suspect in the slaying of a young Peruvian woman, Joran van der Sloot, is a known online poker player and was in attendance at the PokerStars sponsored Latin American Poker Tour during its early leg before coming to Lima.

Van der Sloot has confessed to the beating death of 21-year old student Stephany Flores in a Lima hotel room registered under his name.  He was also the number one suspect in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway from Aruba in 2005.

Van der Sloot is now known to have played in at least five online poker rooms and won over $12,000 in a poker tournament sponsored by PartyPoker.com last year.  His most recognized poker handles was AANOTILTKK at PartyPoker.com.

He used the handle (player name) angryshark68 in both the PokerStars.com and UB.com online poker rooms, according to reports.  He was reportedly using the handle pokerpro68of on Full Tilt Poker.

A 'shark' as it applies to the game of poker is a very good poker player, one who usually wins. At the poker table, a shark looks for the fishes at the table and eats their chips up.  There is a bit of irony in that van der Sloot was detained by Chilean police on while traveling in a taxi, about halfway to the coast on Route 68, a number appearing in two of Joran's online poker handles.

There are conflicting reports as to just how good an online poker player van der Sloot actually was.  Some say he has won large sums of money, though there is little documentation of this.

Van der Sloot is known to have traveled the world and was able to pay for the trip to South America, quite possibly with money obtained through extortion.

Federal agents, in an attempt to catch him for Natalee's disappearance five years ago, gave Joran $25,000 payoff.  During the sting operation, van der Sloot had promised to offer information on where Natalee's remains could be found.

Joran appeared to be budget-conscious while following the Latin American Poker Tour.  A single room at the Hotel Tac where he was staying cost a mere US$16 per night.  Ironically, the Hotel Tac's most emphasized amenities were its 24 Hour Surveillance, video cameras and permanent security, mentioned prominently on its website.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: June 09, 2010, 02:40:02 PM »

Evidence that the Netherlands would be condemned for murder

According to criminal flight, treachery and crime denial at first, would not allow Joran Van der Sloot prison benefits.

The confession of the Dutchman as the author of the death of Stephany Flores not only shows that he was cornered by the evidence, but seeks to weave an alibi for trial only for manslaughter and not murder that has a penalty of 15 to 35 years imprisonment.

The criminal Luis Lamas Puccio considered it difficult for the Dutchman's strategy to prosper because the Penal Code states that a confession sincere-and benefits-reduced sentence would not apply to him, who fled and initially denied his involvement in the crime.

For his part, counsel Alberto Lastres said the defense of Van der Sloot is based on Article 109 of the Penal Code, which states as murder by violent emotion the act by which a person kills another by a fatal reaction. Here the sentence is not less than three nor more than five years in prison, he said.

http://www.24horas.com.pe/nacionales/1276114984.php
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: June 09, 2010, 02:40:11 PM »

Just posted on the front page of SM by someone in the NL:

Michael
Submitted on 2010/06/09 at 1:11pm

#11 Peter Blanken said Dutch detectives are traveling to Peru as we speak to question Joran and to look in his laptop. My guess is that they did indeed find something that can help solve the case on Aruba.
Oh Begeezus!  I hope the peruvian police made a few copies of the hard drive!  Evidence surrounding Joran has an odd way of disappearing when the Dutch detectives have it!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #508 on: June 09, 2010, 02:41:23 PM »

WOW ~!! Its about time ! Thank you CeCe and Irish monkey !
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: June 09, 2010, 02:42:07 PM »

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1000/Nieuws/article/detail/489229/2010/06/09/Joran-misleidde-FBI-over-vindplaats-Natalee.dhtml

Dutch to English translation

Joran misled FBI reference Natalee

WASHINGTON - Joran van der Sloot has against the mother of Natalee Holloway lied about the location of her daughter. This is contained in an Interpol report, which cites CNN.

According to the report took place in Aruba, the transfer of $ 10,000. Beth Twitty, Natalee's mother had started on the extortion of Joran, who promised $ 250,000 for the location of Natalee known. Twitty, however, the FBI had been informed.

According Gretha Susteren of Fox News is Joran on FBI film while the ten thousand dollar counts and hertelt. That said Van Susteren on Good Morning America.

The FBI had intended with this material, Van der Sloot address. But did not.

According to Van Susteren, the FBI is good at his stomach with the subsequent run of "murderer" of Peruvian Stephany Flores Ramírez.

The intention was to pick Van der Sloot and convict for the extortion of Beth Twitty. Van Susteren: "The film shows Van der Sloot to ten thousand U.S. dollars count and recount. Later, an additional $ 15,000 on his Dutch bank paid. Van der Sloot claimed $ 250,000 for information on the exact spot where Natalee's body would lie.''

In the Interpol report states that Joran Twitty pointed a house on Aruba where Natalee's body would be buried. But that house was five years ago and not so Joran Beth Twitty appeared to have lied. That he also said the Interpol report.

Van der Sloot was the $ 25,000 it received from the acute need of money he had at the end of April early May. According to friends was quoted by ABC Joran completely broke and he had no money to buy food. He called his friends love to borrow money. Who refused.

Then he tried to bribe journalists for information about where Natalee Holloway could be found. When that failed, he made contact with Natalee's mother. Who agreed, but not after having informed the FBI. And who set a trap.

Why the FBI ultimately snapped Susteren says not to know.

ABC reports that hackers still by the Peruvian police are hired to Joran by laptop to dig there now photos and incriminating information about the case at Holloway have found.

Birmingham (Alabama) in the U.S. District Court meanwhile is preparing a lawsuit against Van der Sloot for. $ 250,000 for extorting Beth Twitty Joran can get 20 years in prison.

According to the Interpol report, the U.S. sought extradition to Peru to Joran. (PO)

06/09/1910 4:33 p.m.

This report has been updated:

Joran van der Sloot misled not only the mother of Natalee Holloway, but the FBI with his lies about the location of the girl. He sent them to a house on Aruba where Natalee's body supposedly buried. But that house was five years ago. This is contained in a damning report that Interpol has just leaked.

So it says Joran told the FBI that Natalee was buried in a house.
But that house hadn't even been built 5 years ago!!!

No, what he meant was the ground that the house stands on today.

Really??
If I literally translate the Dutch newssite it says:

Hij stuurde hen naar een huis op Aruba waar het lichaam van Natalee begraven zou liggen.
Maar dat huis bestónd vijf jaar geleden nog niet.

He sent them to a house in Aruba where the body of Natalee was supposed to be buried.
But that house didn't even exist five years ago.

Renfro said several days ago that the place he told the FBI she was buried unfortunately had a house
standing on it now.  How'd she know that?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #510 on: June 09, 2010, 02:42:18 PM »

Michael

#11 Peter Blanken said Dutch detectives are traveling to Peru as we speak to question Joran and to look in his laptop. My guess is that they did indeed find something that can help solve the case on Aruba.

bad idea, why don't they just look at their video from 05 and all his confessions if they think something happened.

Dutch Detectives = Stasi

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #511 on: June 09, 2010, 02:43:10 PM »

Michael

Oh, I hope so!

The CNN thing was what has already been posted: the FBI paid the money, not Beth. I'm sorry, work keeps interrupting, and I couldn't get back timely.

I saw the sanitary pad clutch, but wonder why he kept it. I guess he wanted a trophy. What a miserable POS. Klaas, can we fire up the monkey bus and go to the trial? I want to see the SOB walk into the Peru prison! It'll be the last time he walks in comfort!

I've been looking for a site somewhere we might be able to message the Flores family with condolences and gratitude for their attitude about Natalee. I'm not the best researcher but haven't found anything. Any ideas?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: June 09, 2010, 02:46:04 PM »

Michael

Oh, I hope so!

The CNN thing was what has already been posted: the FBI paid the money, not Beth. I'm sorry, work keeps interrupting, and I couldn't get back timely.

I saw the sanitary pad clutch, but wonder why he kept it. I guess he wanted a trophy. What a miserable POS. Klaas, can we fire up the monkey bus and go to the trial? I want to see the SOB walk into the Peru prison! It'll be the last time he walks in comfort!

I've been looking for a site somewhere we might be able to message the Flores family with condolences and gratitude for their attitude about Natalee. I'm not the best researcher but haven't found anything. Any ideas?

Remember this fraud case does involve a bank account in the NL, so they would have to be involved to a certain extent.
Dragnet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #513 on: June 09, 2010, 02:48:14 PM »

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1000/Nieuws/article/detail/489229/2010/06/09/Joran-misleidde-FBI-over-vindplaats-Natalee.dhtml

Dutch to English translation

Joran misled FBI reference Natalee

WASHINGTON - Joran van der Sloot has against the mother of Natalee Holloway lied about the location of her daughter. This is contained in an Interpol report, which cites CNN.

According to the report took place in Aruba, the transfer of $ 10,000. Beth Twitty, Natalee's mother had started on the extortion of Joran, who promised $ 250,000 for the location of Natalee known. Twitty, however, the FBI had been informed.

According Gretha Susteren of Fox News is Joran on FBI film while the ten thousand dollar counts and hertelt. That said Van Susteren on Good Morning America.

The FBI had intended with this material, Van der Sloot address. But did not.

According to Van Susteren, the FBI is good at his stomach with the subsequent run of "murderer" of Peruvian Stephany Flores Ramírez.

The intention was to pick Van der Sloot and convict for the extortion of Beth Twitty. Van Susteren: "The film shows Van der Sloot to ten thousand U.S. dollars count and recount. Later, an additional $ 15,000 on his Dutch bank paid. Van der Sloot claimed $ 250,000 for information on the exact spot where Natalee's body would lie.''

In the Interpol report states that Joran Twitty pointed a house on Aruba where Natalee's body would be buried. But that house was five years ago and not so Joran Beth Twitty appeared to have lied. That he also said the Interpol report.

Van der Sloot was the $ 25,000 it received from the acute need of money he had at the end of April early May. According to friends was quoted by ABC Joran completely broke and he had no money to buy food. He called his friends love to borrow money. Who refused.

Then he tried to bribe journalists for information about where Natalee Holloway could be found. When that failed, he made contact with Natalee's mother. Who agreed, but not after having informed the FBI. And who set a trap.

Why the FBI ultimately snapped Susteren says not to know.

ABC reports that hackers still by the Peruvian police are hired to Joran by laptop to dig there now photos and incriminating information about the case at Holloway have found.

Birmingham (Alabama) in the U.S. District Court meanwhile is preparing a lawsuit against Van der Sloot for. $ 250,000 for extorting Beth Twitty Joran can get 20 years in prison.

According to the Interpol report, the U.S. sought extradition to Peru to Joran. (PO)

06/09/1910 4:33 p.m.

This report has been updated:

Joran van der Sloot misled not only the mother of Natalee Holloway, but the FBI with his lies about the location of the girl. He sent them to a house on Aruba where Natalee's body supposedly buried. But that house was five years ago. This is contained in a damning report that Interpol has just leaked.

So it says Joran told the FBI that Natalee was buried in a house.
But that house hadn't even been built 5 years ago!!!

No, what he meant was the ground that the house stands on today.

Really??
If I literally translate the Dutch newssite it says:

Hij stuurde hen naar een huis op Aruba waar het lichaam van Natalee begraven zou liggen.
Maar dat huis bestónd vijf jaar geleden nog niet.

He sent them to a house in Aruba where the body of Natalee was supposed to be buried.
But that house didn't even exist five years ago.

Renfro said several days ago that the place he told the FBI she was buried unfortunately had a house
standing on it now.  How'd she know that?

Makes you wonder doesn't it?  Maybe she was well aware of the fact that someone down there MADE SURE a house was built at that location.  I'd be looking into anything that transpired dealing with that land, prior to the house being built.  Or who was instrumental in building the house there.  Any connections.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: June 09, 2010, 02:49:02 PM »

Michael

They better have made a full copy of that hard drive BEFORE they let Aruba authorities touch it.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #515 on: June 09, 2010, 02:54:32 PM »

Lifesong,

Tried to post a couple of times, but the server seems to know it's me!!

Regarding your new timeline draft....was thinking that Paulus died within 2 weeks of the initial extortion....iirc the week after Easter.  Not sure it's relevant but I find it odd that Joran was reportedly broke in March, asks for $, Dad dies, then a month later he's in deep sh*t.  

NEVERMIND....it was Feb...not April....duh
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 03:04:12 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: June 09, 2010, 02:56:07 PM »

The FBI tried to frame him to Joran Van der Sloot
The U.S. federal agency gave him $ 25 thousand a Dutchman, money that financed his trip to Lima, according to the New York Post.

http://www.levizito.com/2010/06/el-fbi-quiso-tenderle-trampa-joran-van.html
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #517 on: June 09, 2010, 02:56:46 PM »

standing on it now.  How'd she know that?

Good question...............how many people knew but never told the FBI? Maybe they questioned her and she lied to them so she can be prosecuted too.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: June 09, 2010, 02:58:15 PM »

Jean Casarez just reported on In Session that Joran now has a "private" attorney, but they will not release his name.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #519 on: June 09, 2010, 02:58:38 PM »

Michael

They better have made a full copy of that hard drive BEFORE they let Aruba authorities touch it.

I wouldn`t trust Aruba jergovs with key chain USB stick.

I`d give them a beat up old floppy disk with the nipple popped out of it. It`s my final offer.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.