April 26, 2024, 01:20:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #837 6/10/10 - 6/12/10  (Read 458156 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1080 on: June 11, 2010, 02:35:42 PM »

I don't want someone to kill him.  I want him to do his whole sentence ... with the other prisoners just making him wish he WAS dead.

Let's just say they give him 30 years.  He will probably be out in 15-20 (just guessing).  This would make him about 40 years old.

I DON'T WANT HIM TO EVER GET OUT TO HURT ANOTHER PERSON.  SO IF THEY HAPPEN TO GET HIM IN PRISON SO BE IT.  IT WILL SAVE ANOTHER YOUNG WOMENS LIFE.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1081 on: June 11, 2010, 02:36:21 PM »

So if Joran doesn't hurry up and spill his guts about where Natalee is,the information will be lost.Most all commentaters are saying Joran will not survive prison in Peru..

We all know he won't.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1082 on: June 11, 2010, 02:36:31 PM »

He won't be using his  tiny winy ever again.Smile

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1083 on: June 11, 2010, 02:37:29 PM »

At least they gave him a beach towel for sunning at the pool in the castro hotel.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1084 on: June 11, 2010, 02:37:36 PM »

I don't want someone to kill him.  I want him to do his whole sentence ... with the other prisoners just making him wish he WAS dead.

I feel the same way. Let him live in his created misery.

...but the realist portion of me keeps shouting - this is Peru. He is in deep poo poo.

Then I remind myself - he could have stopped this at anytime if he wanted too...

He just had to be nice for once in his life - think of other people - and tell the truth.

If he dies, he dies. He did it to himself.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Dragnet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1085 on: June 11, 2010, 02:37:41 PM »

So if Joran doesn't hurry up and spill his guts about where Natalee is,the information will be lost.Most all commentaters are saying Joran will not survive prison in Peru..

I feel the same way. Sporter = dead meat.

These people are hot, as are we.

Eventually, blood will be drawn.

I am surprised it hasn`t happened already.

I was wondering, him being transported in the back of that wagon he looked pretty distressed when he got out and that one cop has a big ole smile on his face.  I wonder if he was roughed up a little by whatever means they could muster, on the ride over to the prison.  Or did I see an officer getting out of the back, with the prisoners?  He just looks more pathetic each picture I see of him as the days progress.  Just Reality setting in I guess.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1086 on: June 11, 2010, 02:37:47 PM »

and this is my fear......that he will be killed and Natalee will never be brought home....

I cant help it Sunny!I just keep thinking all his chatter about telling where she is was nothing more than a smoke screen trying to buy time.Joran is a class A manipulater and this would certainly be a tactic tried by him.What do you think? The fear must be overwhelming.I know one thing and that's that I would probably just simply drop dead of a heart attack,lol...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1087 on: June 11, 2010, 02:38:55 PM »

Wouldn't it just suck if Anita showed up with Julia to get the confession as to where Natalee's body is?

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1088 on: June 11, 2010, 02:39:48 PM »

Aruban Authorities on Van der Sloot Comments
June 11, 2010 - 1:47 PM | by: Meredith Orban

Aruban authorities say they have no official confirmation on reports that Joran Van der Sloot, the main suspect in the 2005 disappearance of Natalee Holloway, told Peruvian investigators that he knows where the body of the Alabama teen can be found.  Aruban Solicitor General Taco Stein says that they are reaching out to Peruvian authorities to discuss the reported statement and that if Van der Sloot did, in fact, say he will tell investigators where the body is, the Arubans will weigh the information to see if they can act on it.  "We are in the process of reaching out to them," Stein said of Peruvian investigators, "as you can understand they are very busy with their case... it's very hard to get the proper person."  Since 2005, Van der Sloot has told investigators and members of the media countless conflicting versions of what happened the night Holloway disappeared, none of which have led to formal charges against the Dutch national.

Stein reports that there is no formal treaty between the Dutch Kingdom, which the island nation of Aruba is a part of, and Peru.  Thus, he says it would be difficult for Aruban investigators to request Van der Sloot be brought to Aruba.  Without speculating on the veracity of the reports regarding Van der Sloot, Stein says if they are true it is more likely that Aruba would send a small team of investigators to Peru.  "We can ask the Peruvian authorities if we can come there and interrogate him on this point and see what we can do on the information he gives," said Stein.  Since it is highly unlikely there is any trace evidence related to the Holloway case in Peru, Stein says only one or two investigators familiar with the Holloway case would be sent and that such a team could be ready to go within a day of being granted permission.

As for the investigation on the island of Aruba, Stein says there have been no new developments in the Holloway case since the murder of 21-year-old Stephany Flores
last month in Peru.

http://liveshots.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/06/11/aruban-authorities-on-van-der-sloot-comments/?test=latestnews

Of course there hasn't. They wouldn't recognize a new development if it bit them in the ass.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1089 on: June 11, 2010, 02:40:23 PM »

Let's just say they give him 30 years.  He will probably be out in 15-20 (just guessing).  This would make him about 40 years old.

I DON'T WANT HIM TO EVER GET OUT TO HURT ANOTHER PERSON.  SO IF THEY HAPPEN TO GET HIM IN PRISON SO BE IT.  IT WILL SAVE ANOTHER YOUNG WOMENS LIFE.

But San, should he survive that long, he will then be extradited to the US to face his extortion charges.

Don't forget those have actually been filed and can be brought out in the future should the U.S. desire to do so.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1090 on: June 11, 2010, 02:41:34 PM »

I feel very happy today. Tody is the start of the World Cup and Joran is not getting to watch it. He can't jump on a computer and check the scores. I bet the guards wont even tell him anything either. And yes I know he has much bigger things on his mind but the World Cup is the biggest sports event in the world. Now me, I would take a college football game over it any day but that's me. He is deffinately pissed that he's missing this. Makes me smile!

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1091 on: June 11, 2010, 02:42:13 PM »

That one cop in the top pic ... smiling ear to ear while
holding on to Joran... he is killing me. LOL

The look on his face is priceless.

I loved that picture too Carpe!  Cracked me up.

I am also laughing that Anita chose Richard Gere over her son!  Too Funny!!!

Maybe the officer KNEW that and told the delicious sporter on his way into his living HELL!  Shucks, that would just be too good to be true, lol!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1092 on: June 11, 2010, 02:42:34 PM »

CASTRO CASTRO PRISON:

Strike up the band!!!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1093 on: June 11, 2010, 02:42:58 PM »

I feel very happy today. Tody is the start of the World Cup and Joran is not getting to watch it. He can't jump on a computer and check the scores. I bet the guards wont even tell him anything either. And yes I know he has much bigger things on his mind but the World Cup is the biggest sports event in the world. Now me, I would take a college football game over it any day but that's me. He is deffinately pissed that he's missing this. Makes me smile!

I was thinking the same earlier today, lol.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1094 on: June 11, 2010, 02:43:16 PM »

I don't think it will take too long before we hear something happen to Joran in his new sandbox.. Not saying they will kill him but he will be hurt, they just won't play fair.. I'm sure he is low in their acceptance of a man and we all know he isn't that..  I'm sure there are a lot of people that he bullied growing up and are enjoying watching this.. Hey Joran my feet need rubbing, get down and rub them, I don't want to have to beat you up again ok??He should of stayed in Aruba, he was allowed to get away with anything with anyone but not now.. Those prisoners know who he is and I'm sure a few are waiting to meet him, if not tonight then soon..
td
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1095 on: June 11, 2010, 02:44:48 PM »

Frankly, I don't think he will make it to his 23rd Birthday. (Aug.6th, ugh the day after mine)

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1096 on: June 11, 2010, 02:45:58 PM »

I feel the same way. Sporter = dead meat.

These people are hot, as are we.

Eventually, blood will be drawn.

I am surprised it hasn`t happened already.

I was wondering, him being transported in the back of that wagon he looked pretty distressed when he got out and that one cop has a big ole smile on his face.  I wonder if he was roughed up a little by whatever means they could muster, on the ride over to the prison.  Or did I see an officer getting out of the back, with the prisoners?  He just looks more pathetic each picture I see of him as the days progress.  Just Reality setting in I guess.

The other prisoners were probably telling him what he's in for when he walks through those doors, in graphic detail!  lol

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1097 on: June 11, 2010, 02:46:12 PM »

CASTRO CASTRO PRISON:

Strike up the band!!!

Appears to be in the middle of NO WHERE ~!!  Thanks for the photos CeCe !!
Yes.. strike up the band !!  Smile
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1098 on: June 11, 2010, 02:46:39 PM »

cece - the mariachi band is awesome!!! lol    nice touch.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1099 on: June 11, 2010, 02:48:54 PM »

and this is my fear......that he will be killed and Natalee will never be brought home....

I cant help it Sunny!I just keep thinking all his chatter about telling where she is was nothing more than a smoke screen trying to buy time.Joran is a class A manipulater and this would certainly be a tactic tried by him.What do you think? The fear must be overwhelming.I know one thing and that's that I would probably just simply drop dead of a heart attack,lol...
Perhaps he thinks he can trade that information for the guarantee of a cell with a bed in prison, or the funds to buy one which seems to be the way it works.  I just wonder if Senor Flores would ever agree to let that happen, even if he does also hope for closure for Natalee's Family.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.