May 28, 2024, 12:27:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #837 6/10/10 - 6/12/10  (Read 462118 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1820 on: June 12, 2010, 09:38:00 AM »

Good morning, Mr. Blah.

Well, yes, they would have to be pretty dense to have supported Joran and the refusal of the Aruban LE to collect any evidence against him for five long years.  Some even started a "defense fund" for this monster who literally beat the eyes out of the sockets of Stephany Flores whose only offense was being nice to him.

Also, I see that painting of van der Straaten as totally racist.  He has the blue eye above and some how uplifting the brown (and mixed color) eyes.  I think he is claiming Dutch superiority of the other ethnicities in the region.  Yeah, we sure see proof of that in Joran, Uncle Jan. 

But then it's just hideous by any standard and everything this island of enablers does just rubs me the wrong way so is just my opinion.

Good morning Anna!
I guess I have not had enough coffee yet and I know my my memory is bad.  I thought Joran painted that piece of trash.  Thanks for pointing out the real "artist" (term used very loosely)
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1821 on: June 12, 2010, 09:38:29 AM »

This is where it all started;

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1822 on: June 12, 2010, 09:44:48 AM »

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2010/06/natalee_holloways_family_await.html

Natalee Holloway's family awaits closure
Published: Saturday, June 12, 2010, 8:20 AM     Updated: Saturday, June 12, 2010, 7:45 AM

Joran van der Sloot's claim to Peruvian officials that he will reveal the loca­tion of Natalee Holloway's body offers some hope to the family of the missing teen.

Though the 22-year-old Dutchman, officially charged Friday with the murder of Stephany Flores, has lied countless times, Holloway's family said this time feels different.

"His butt's in a crack right now and I think he's going to do anything he can to keep from going to prison in Peru," said Jug Twitty, Hol­loway's stepfather. "It's just a wait and see. We've been down this road so many times. We just pray this time will be different."

*SNIPPED*

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1823 on: June 12, 2010, 09:45:52 AM »

This is where it all started;

Wow, they actually look like a normal family here.  I guess all of the drugs, alcohol, and pimpin in Aruba chanaged that.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1824 on: June 12, 2010, 09:48:44 AM »

Images of Joran van der Sloot before his transfer to criminal (Video)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/PK2V4NrM798&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/PK2V4NrM798&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK2V4NrM798&feature=player_embedded
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1825 on: June 12, 2010, 09:50:07 AM »

UNFRIGGINBELIVABLE!!!

jenna2  PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:37 am         

Was the TAC hotel video of Joran with two coffees altered?
At the beginning, I see Joran leaving the room with two empty coffees which would be the garbage from the room. Why he would remove the garbage from the room - I don't know. But when I took a frame from that sequence and enhanced the contrast, then the coffee lids are clearly opened. And, the angle of two cups in one of Joran's hands would make it impossible that the coffee on the far right would not be dumped on the floor if carried that way.

I think that it is possible that somebody took the frames from that video and re-sequenced them. At the end of the video when Joran is re-entering the room, the coffees are full and he carries them against his body to he doesn't spill them.

So we get what is possibly the real sequence -

1. Joran went out to get coffee. He thought that Stephany would be in the room so he did not need a key. He knocked but she didn't hear him. Then he went to get someone to open the room for him. He entered with the two full coffees.

2. He leaves the room with the garbage of breakfast.

The frames of his video were possibly edited and then played on another video camera for which the date and time were set to re-invent the sequence of events.

Here is the empty coffee cups at the beginning of the tape.

Hypothesis: I think that the Peruvian police might possibly know this already. Thus, Joran's confession that was probably obtained by badgering him about the video evidence was retracted.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1826 on: June 12, 2010, 09:52:50 AM »

Images of Joran van der Sloot before his transfer to criminal (Video)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/PK2V4NrM798&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/PK2V4NrM798&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK2V4NrM798&feature=player_embedded

Awwww why the pouty face Joran?  Did you just realize that Peru does not treat murderers like super stars the way Aruba does??  I hope they knock your friggen eyes out boy.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1827 on: June 12, 2010, 09:52:51 AM »

Thanks Northern!

Looks like he's wearing the same pants all right:

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1828 on: June 12, 2010, 09:54:17 AM »

No Coincidence

wreck writes: "After watching JQK tonight on "Dateline", I am more convinced than ever that Joran did not act "impulsively". He told JQK that if 'they didn't pay him - they would have to wait another 5 years to find out wher Natalee was'. He was keenly aware that this was the 5 year anniversary. Instead of Aruba arresting him -- they tipped him off about the sting. Joran was hell-bent at getting back at Beth. The EXACT anniversary date was no coincidence. The answers to where Natalee is and where she lies will NEVER come from Joran. It will have to come from the Kalpoes or someone else INVOLVED trying to save their own skin.

Great post by SM poster "wreck."

The goon knew where he was on the calendar.  He referenced it directly to Kelly.

And imo, he attacked her first as soon as they walked through that door.  There was no computer, no talking, no sex.  He wanted her money and he wanted her dead first.

I agree 100% with this.  I would even speculate a little further.  I think he was trying to create a "new story".  The media was no longer paying him for the Natalee story, his extortion attempt failed.  The Natalee story was his only source of income and that well went dry.  He thought he could create a new story by killing Stephanie and the whole thing would start over again.  The money would come rolling in.  This time armed with the experience of Natalee, he would better know how to maximize his profits.  He targeted the daughter of a rich man figuring he could make huge money pulling her familily's strings the way he did with Natalee.  He thought the media would fall all over themselves trying to pay for his story.

This guy is a great example of "your brain on drugs".  WHat a loser.

I agree with all this but must add that not only all this but his Aruban enablers had convinced El Stupido that he had committed the perfect crime.  It took a concerted effort to cover up for Joran but in his own eyes he actually thought he fooled LE and got away with it, the perfect crime as Greta once called it.

Apparently no one ever sat him down and explained if not for Uncle Jan and Aunt Karin covering his tracks, he's be in deep trouble.  And Joran was too drug-addled to figure this out for himself.

How many times did we hear he was a genius, smarter than the police, had committed the perfect crime if guilty?

No, ALE just refused to collect any forensic or other evidence for ten days while Paulus and Uncle Jan cleaned up after him.  And Joran apparently thinks he did it all with his own brilliance.  His beahvior with LE is no different this time than when he killed Natalee.  It's just that now no one has any vested interest in protecting him and so they laugh in his face at his grossly stupid attempts.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1829 on: June 12, 2010, 09:56:42 AM »

MisGivings - this is no surprise coming from Jenna aka Resorttownmom (old SM name).  She believes everything is a conspiracy.  She is as bad as WOW (RIP).  Jenna has a theory about Natalee that if a body is found it will be a Jane Doe body because Natalee is alive and well.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1830 on: June 12, 2010, 09:56:47 AM »

UNFRIGGINBELIVABLE!!!

jenna2  PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:37 am         

Was the TAC hotel video of Joran with two coffees altered?
At the beginning, I see Joran leaving the room with two empty coffees which would be the garbage from the room. Why he would remove the garbage from the room - I don't know. But when I took a frame from that sequence and enhanced the contrast, then the coffee lids are clearly opened. And, the angle of two cups in one of Joran's hands would make it impossible that the coffee on the far right would not be dumped on the floor if carried that way.

I think that it is possible that somebody took the frames from that video and re-sequenced them. At the end of the video when Joran is re-entering the room, the coffees are full and he carries them against his body to he doesn't spill them.

So we get what is possibly the real sequence -

1. Joran went out to get coffee. He thought that Stephany would be in the room so he did not need a key. He knocked but she didn't hear him. Then he went to get someone to open the room for him. He entered with the two full coffees.

2. He leaves the room with the garbage of breakfast.

The frames of his video were possibly edited and then played on another video camera for which the date and time were set to re-invent the sequence of events.

Here is the empty coffee cups at the beginning of the tape.

Hypothesis: I think that the Peruvian police might possibly know this already. Thus, Joran's confession that was probably obtained by badgering him about the video evidence was retracted.

Hey jenna2,
I do not know you but I would like to help you out by giving you a little advice.  SEEK HELP!!  Something is clearly not wired right in your brain.  You need help, please do not hesitate - go get it NOW!

Thanks and get well soon.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1831 on: June 12, 2010, 09:57:05 AM »

Video of Joran van der Sloot before being held at the Miguel Castro Castro prison

Lima (Peru.com) .- A video shows the citizen Joran van der Sloot Netherlands, accused of murdering Stephany Flores, in the courthouse lockup before being transferred to the Miguel Castro Castro prison in San Juan de Lurigancho.

The '90 second news' released images where Van der Sloot is disheveled and with the same clothes he was arrested in Chile.

The trial for the crime of aggravated homicide and robbery gets fingerprinted and sign a document to the authorities of the National Penitentiary Institute (INPE).

Before leaving the Palace of Justice headquarters, the Dutchman is enmarrocado hands and feet, before being taken to the Castro Castro prison, where he remained for the murder of Flores.

Look at the pictures of the Dutchman before being held at the Miguel Castro Castro!

http://www.peru.com/noticias/portada20100612/101858/Video-de-Joran-van-der-Sloot-antes-de-ser-recluido-en-el-penal-Miguel-Castro-Castro
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1832 on: June 12, 2010, 09:58:04 AM »

Thanks Northern!

Looks like he's wearing the same pants all right:

His stain has gotten bigger or are my eyes wrong?
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1833 on: June 12, 2010, 09:58:39 AM »

Video of Joran van der Sloot before being held at the Miguel Castro Castro prison

Lima (Peru.com) .- A video shows the citizen Joran van der Sloot Netherlands, accused of murdering Stephany Flores, in the courthouse lockup before being transferred to the Miguel Castro Castro prison in San Juan de Lurigancho.

The '90 second news' released images where Van der Sloot is disheveled and with the same clothes he was arrested in Chile.

The trial for the crime of aggravated homicide and robbery gets fingerprinted and sign a document to the authorities of the National Penitentiary Institute (INPE).

Before leaving the Palace of Justice headquarters, the Dutchman is enmarrocado hands and feet, before being taken to the Castro Castro prison, where he remained for the murder of Flores.

Look at the pictures of the Dutchman before being held at the Miguel Castro Castro!

http://www.peru.com/noticias/portada20100612/101858/Video-de-Joran-van-der-Sloot-antes-de-ser-recluido-en-el-penal-Miguel-Castro-Castro
They ought to be pretty crusty by now. I do hope the poor boy doesn't get diaper rash.

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1834 on: June 12, 2010, 09:58:45 AM »

Posted at RU:

fierljepper  PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:23 am         

Latest in NL:

* Joran was planning to escape to NL.
* therefore he drove to the Airport in Stephany's car.
* but then he changed his mind and decided to go to Chili
* he changed shirts since he saw that Stephany still breathed after he had hit her and sophocated her with his shirt Shocked
* he has offered to tell the location where Natalee is buried, but only if he he is transported to Aruba since he wants to show it in person (Peruvians laughing in his face, tell him that's not going to happen).

Joran is toast. And righteously so.
"therefore he drove to the Airport in Stephany's car."
This is where he decided to take a cab because he saw police at the airport.
El comercio says that he left the car in surco, far away from the airport. Surco is 15 minutes from Miraflores.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1835 on: June 12, 2010, 10:00:28 AM »

Posted at RU:

fierljepper  PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:23 am         

Latest in NL:

* Joran was planning to escape to NL.
* therefore he drove to the Airport in Stephany's car.
* but then he changed his mind and decided to go to Chili
* he changed shirts since he saw that Stephany still breathed after he had hit her and sophocated her with his shirt Shocked
* he has offered to tell the location where Natalee is buried, but only if he he is transported to Aruba since he wants to show it in person (Peruvians laughing in his face, tell him that's not going to happen).

Joran is toast. And righteously so.
"therefore he drove to the Airport in Stephany's car."
This is where he decided to take a cab because he saw police at the airport.

And committed grand theft--auto for which he can also be charged.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1836 on: June 12, 2010, 10:01:10 AM »

No Coincidence

wreck writes: "After watching JQK tonight on "Dateline", I am more convinced than ever that Joran did not act "impulsively". He told JQK that if 'they didn't pay him - they would have to wait another 5 years to find out wher Natalee was'. He was keenly aware that this was the 5 year anniversary. Instead of Aruba arresting him -- they tipped him off about the sting. Joran was hell-bent at getting back at Beth. The EXACT anniversary date was no coincidence. The answers to where Natalee is and where she lies will NEVER come from Joran. It will have to come from the Kalpoes or someone else INVOLVED trying to save their own skin.

Great post by SM poster "wreck."

The goon knew where he was on the calendar.  He referenced it directly to Kelly.

And imo, he attacked her first as soon as they walked through that door.  There was no computer, no talking, no sex.  He wanted her money and he wanted her dead first.

I agree 100% with this.  I would even speculate a little further.  I think he was trying to create a "new story".  The media was no longer paying him for the Natalee story, his extortion attempt failed.  The Natalee story was his only source of income and that well went dry.  He thought he could create a new story by killing Stephanie and the whole thing would start over again.  The money would come rolling in.  This time armed with the experience of Natalee, he would better know how to maximize his profits.  He targeted the daughter of a rich man figuring he could make huge money pulling her familily's strings the way he did with Natalee.  He thought the media would fall all over themselves trying to pay for his story.

This guy is a great example of "your brain on drugs".  WHat a loser.

I agree with all this but must add that not only all this but his Aruban enablers had convinced El Stupido that he had committed the perfect crime.  It took a concerted effort to cover up for Joran but in his own eyes he actually thought he fooled LE and got away with it, the perfect crime as Greta once called it.

Apparently no one ever sat him down and explained if not for Uncle Jan and Aunt Karin covering his tracks, he's be in deep trouble.  And Joran was too drug-addled to figure this out for himself.

How many times did we hear he was a genius, smarter than the police, had committed the perfect crime if guilty?

No, ALE just refused to collect any forensic or other evidence for ten days while Paulus and Uncle Jan cleaned up after him.  And Joran apparently thinks he did it all with his own brilliance.  His beahvior with LE is no different this time than when he killed Natalee.  It's just that now no one has any vested interest in protecting him and so they laugh in his face at his grossly stupid attempts.

Anna - very good and I agree.  I cannot wait for karma to catch up with his enablers and cheerleaders.  They cannot escape it, karma WILL catch up to them.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1837 on: June 12, 2010, 10:01:24 AM »

The 5th part of the interview with subtitles is up.

http://www.youtube.com/user/migmontest#p/u/0/xEDTNr-r5BU

Thanks Bearly.....I've been waiting for the 5 remaining parts.

I'm not caught up, this may have already been posted.

Part 6

http://www.youtube.com/user/migmontest#p/u/0/mXDtQIivZXo

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1838 on: June 12, 2010, 10:02:30 AM »

Is this new?

From Van der Sloot's confession, according to Peruvian "90 seconds" TV news:*

On the murder:

"In that moment --he said-- he received an e-mail that said 'I'm going to kill you, +++++'. in reference to the murder of Natalee Holloway, the young American he has been accused to have murdered in Aruba in 2005.

"Next, Van der Sloot talked to Stephany about the case, and told her he was detained for that crime. She --always according to Joran-- had a strong reaction and hit him with her fist on his head's left side. The Dutchman says he reacted with his elbow, and left her 'half-conscious'.

"Moreover, he said, Stephany's reaction affected him so much that he took her by her neck with both hands and 'I strangled her for a minute' ".

On the taxi drivers:

"According to his testimony, he told both taxi drivers (those who took him to Ica, and then to Arica) that he was being wrongly accused of murdering a person".

On the Circumstances of the Confession:

"The testimony was given by the Dutch citizen in the presence of a public defender, and a translator who translated the questions of the authorities in his native language"

http://elcomercio.pe/noticia/493708/confesion-joran-van-der-sloot-tome-cuello-estrangule

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1839 on: June 12, 2010, 10:04:36 AM »

darleenofalabama!!!!!

I was reading your posts someone copied here from that other website.  I must say, you are the master of destroying those fools while sounding like the most polite person on Earth!  You take those people down a notch without even getting your hands dirty.  I love it, keep up the good work!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.