May 29, 2024, 03:37:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #837 6/10/10 - 6/12/10  (Read 462263 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1880 on: June 12, 2010, 11:04:16 AM »

Regardless of how the Peruvians have treated Joran.  He comitted a crime, murdering a young woman.  All evidence points to it regardless of his confession or not.

As a member of society he now needs to pay a price for the crime he committed.
He killed two wonderful woman.  The world has been robbed of what they could have accomplished.  He has also robbed their families of once in a life time moments such as walking them down the isle at their weddings, grandchildren...the list goes on.  He took the rights away from many so anyone that says his human rights have been violated should get their own blankie and keep the ice hole company in his cell IMO.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1881 on: June 12, 2010, 11:05:22 AM »

There are ads this morning on Fox that Geraldo will have information he obtained from Peruvian police tonight.  No fan of his but I will get inforamtion anywhere I can.

Some things are falling into place now.

I hope we will be allowed to read the formal charges but they will be in Spanish, of course.  They have Joran six ways to Sunday this time and no reason to lie and cover for him, just the opposite.  Compare and contrast with Aruba.  Buy Peruvian coffee!

Off to work and lurk. . . thanks for all the links and posts and keep up the good work!

I went grocery shopping last night and made a point of reading all the coffee labels to ensure I bought coffee from Peru.  It tastes so good this morning !

I'll bet it does!  Enjoy!  Ah, the simple pleasures in life! 
Pleasures that Joran will never experience again!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1882 on: June 12, 2010, 11:09:24 AM »

Of course Aruba was not going to arrest Joran for extortion no matter what they told JQK or even the FBI.

Now just how would that look to the world if it came out that now their poster child Joran was extorting his murder victim's family for large sums of money! 

Their tourism is already bad enough without taking yet another hit like this.  Much better to tip him off.  He might actually even escape but if Interpol caught him, better to have another country's name in the headline.  "Joran apprehended in Peru" for example rather than "Aruban murderer now extorting victim's family."

Even if they had warrant in hand or whatever, under no circumstances would Aruba have arrested Joran after all they have already done to enable him in his criminal career.  I even saw one claiming Joran was entitled to the reward money if he told Beth where the remains are. 

That's just the way they think and how they came to produce such young monsters who drug and rape the tourist girls routinely and with police protection.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1883 on: June 12, 2010, 11:13:15 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!

I can't stop thinking about the shock Anita will experience if she is allowed to visit Joran in prison.  Even though she has probably seen the pictures of the
prison I think the stark surroundings will still be a shock.

Miss Lacey
Scared Monkey

Lacey 1994-2009

« Reply #1884 on: June 12, 2010, 11:14:32 AM »

Of course Aruba was not going to arrest Joran for extortion no matter what they told JQK or even the FBI.

Now just how would that look to the world if it came out that now their poster child Joran was extorting his murder victim's family for large sums of money! 

Their tourism is already bad enough without taking yet another hit like this.  Much better to tip him off.  He might actually even escape but if Interpol caught him, better to have another country's name in the headline.  "Joran apprehended in Peru" for example rather than "Aruban murderer now extorting victim's family."

Even if they had warrant in hand or whatever, under no circumstances would Aruba have arrested Joran after all they have already done to enable him in his criminal career.  I even saw one claiming Joran was entitled to the reward money if he told Beth where the remains are. 

That's just the way they think and how they came to produce such young monsters who drug and rape the tourist girls routinely and with police protection.

Are you serious?  Someone thought Joran was entitled to the reward money?  People are even crazier than I thought!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1885 on: June 12, 2010, 11:14:32 AM »

The 5th part of the interview with subtitles is up.

http://www.youtube.com/user/migmontest#p/u/0/xEDTNr-r5BU

Thank you!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1886 on: June 12, 2010, 11:15:11 AM »

Regardless of how the Peruvians have treated Joran.  He comitted a crime, murdering a young woman.  All evidence points to it regardless of his confession or not.

He killed two wonderful woman.  The world has been robbed of what they could have accomplished.  He has also robbed their families of once in a life time moments such as walking them down the isle at their weddings, grandchildren...the list goes on.  He took the rights away from many so anyone that says his human rights have been violated should get their own blankie and keep the ice hole company in his cell IMO.

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 1
: I watched as she received her high school diploma, and I took pictures of her at her graduation ceremony.  I planned to be there when she graduated from college and then medical school.  My pride would have enveloped us both.  I had long imagined the day when I would see my Natalee in her beautiful white wedding grown.  We would meet in the back of the church for her last moment as "daddy's little girl" and, as she encircled my arm with hers, I would lean down and whisper the words that all fathers must say to their daughters on that very special day, "I love you."  I would walk her down the aisle and proudly offer her hand to her fiance, and I would return to my seat knowing that my girl had accomplished all that a father could desire.  At that moment, it would be clear that the first tier of her life with me had come to an end and that the man she would now look to for approval and love would be her husband.  But she would always be my little Natalee ... always.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dragnet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1887 on: June 12, 2010, 11:16:22 AM »

No one forced Joran to go to Peru.  If one doesn't like their politics or judicial system, just don't go there.

If you chose to do so, you come under their laws and their system.  How many times were we admonished to respect the Dutch system and told we were too stupid to understand it.  Turns out, we understood it perfectly.  Invent the laws to protect your own as you go along.

If Aruba could do that, so can Peru.  However, Peru doesn't have to do that as they have actually collected evidence and not destroyed it as Aruba did.

We were told we should not have allowed Natalee to go to Aruba if we didn't respect their laws/judicial system.

Same applies to Joran. 

Excellent post Anna, I totally agree.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1888 on: June 12, 2010, 11:18:23 AM »

There are ads this morning on Fox that Geraldo will have information he obtained from Peruvian police tonight.  No fan of his but I will get inforamtion anywhere I can.

I hope we will be allowed to read the formal charges but they will be in Spanish, of course.  They have Joran six ways to Sunday this time and no reason to lie and cover for him, just the opposite.  Compare and contrast with Aruba.  Buy Peruvian coffee!

Off to work and lurk. . . thanks for all the links and posts and keep up the good work!

I went grocery shopping last night and made a point of reading all the coffee labels to ensure I bought coffee from Peru.  It tastes so good this morning !

I'll bet it does!  Enjoy!  Ah, the simple pleasures in life! 
Pleasures that Joran will never experience again!

lol I will have to look for the labels on cofee tooooooo !!!! cheers cofee e of course to peru

Loca
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1889 on: June 12, 2010, 11:18:38 AM »

Is Peru even a signatory to the Geneva Convention?  I doub it as they are not in the EU where all the World Wars have started and so likely are not as concerned with that sort of thing as much as internal coups and such.  And Joran is not a member of a standing, uniformed amry, either.  I think it is questionable if he is even human to have human rights.

It's so laughable to see the Joran supporters whine about his rights now.  If they wanted his rights protected, they should have arrested him under their system.  He is beyond their reach now.  The family of Lori Benson (notsure of last name) begged for eight years or more for her release, too.  They didn't get it and neither will the Joran fan club.

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time, Joran.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1890 on: June 12, 2010, 11:18:58 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!

I can't stop thinking about the shock Anita will experience if she is allowed to visit Joran in prison.  Even though she has probably seen the pictures of the

I believe it was Cecilita who posted yesterday that visitors to the prison are stripped searched. I would imagine that it isn't crowded on visitor's day.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1891 on: June 12, 2010, 11:19:38 AM »

Can you tell us what brand is from Peru?  I will buy Peru coffee next time if its available.  Thanks.

I had to go look at the bag.   It is Cafe Britt and is 100% organic.  Dark roast. 
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1892 on: June 12, 2010, 11:19:49 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IppsC_n3rB0&feature=related
There is the video when he has the two cups of cofee

8:35 am : he leaves the room.
8:37 am : he sees that there is a camera
8: 39 am: The hotel employee open the room and it is clear that the employee sees the room,  maybe not the body but he continues walking and seeing the room.

My questions is: when the monter buy the coffe? before 8:35 am?
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1893 on: June 12, 2010, 11:21:06 AM »

Page 1
: I watched as she received her high school diploma, and I took pictures of her at her graduation ceremony.  I planned to be there when she graduated from college and then medical school.  My pride would have enveloped us both.  I had long imagined the day when I would see my Natalee in her beautiful white wedding grown.  We would meet in the back of the church for her last moment as "daddy's little girl" and, as she encircled my arm with hers, I would lean down and whisper the words that all fathers must say to their daughters on that very special day, "I love you."  I would walk her down the aisle and proudly offer her hand to her fiance, and I would return to my seat knowing that my girl had accomplished all that a father could desire.  At that moment, it would be clear that the first tier of her life with me had come to an end and that the man she would now look to for approval and love would be her husband.  But she would always be my little Natalee ... always.

one can only wonder how his first night at castro castro was !with only one thin blanket. do they have pillows and mattresses there ! I dont think so its the flooor!??

Loca
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1894 on: June 12, 2010, 11:21:15 AM »

Page 1

I hope they knock that monsters eyes out and skull F$%^ him.  Sorry for my rudness, it just makes me so mad....
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1895 on: June 12, 2010, 11:22:21 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!

I believe it was Cecilita who posted yesterday that visitors to the prison are stripped searched. I would imagine that it isn't crowded on visitor's day.

Lol - Nope. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1896 on: June 12, 2010, 11:22:44 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IppsC_n3rB0&feature=related
There is the video when he has the two cups of cofee

8:35 am : he leaves the room.
8:37 am : he sees that there is a camera
8: 39 am: The hotel employee open the room and it is clear that the employee sees the room,  maybe not the body but he continues walking and seeing the room.

My questions is: when the monter buy the coffe? before 8:35 am?
That is what I wondered, I could have sworn that I read that in the lobby there was coffee, maybe from there?
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1897 on: June 12, 2010, 11:22:55 AM »

Can you tell us what brand is from Peru?  I will buy Peru coffee next time if its available.  Thanks.

I had to go look at the bag.   It is Cafe Britt and is 100% organic.  Dark roast. 

Thanks Northern Rose, I will look for it!
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1898 on: June 12, 2010, 11:23:34 AM »

if you are a female they take you to a separate room and check you everywhere. the same for boys.
some people introduce drugs to the jail using their bodies. you know what I mean :0
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1899 on: June 12, 2010, 11:23:40 AM »

Anita would be wise not to ever set foot in Peru....and to send her Personal Media Representative in her stead.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.