April 19, 2024, 04:04:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #496 7/16 - 7/18/2006  (Read 133017 times)
lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2006, 12:32:25 AM »

Hi, Freebird,  and all....

Just reading a bit, and hoping that we hear more on that Diario article in the next few days, as well as the civil suit.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2006, 12:35:23 AM »

Lake Erie Princess...I am in the doorway of your world...keep me in your thoghts and prayers as I do you.  I feel it.

Lala's. wreck and others reading here...yes, we all have things going on..good and bad.  We come back because of a common bond...Natalee.  Life deales us many different hands but we also cannot leave things unfinished. this case pulled us in, and we will live our lives, making the best of hoping that I have wisdom for my own personal life but wish that Natalee has some justice based on the wisdome of those who read here and join me with that wish for her and her family..God, grant us this, please.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Freebird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2006, 12:39:12 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Freebird"
Good evening.  Just dropping in to say hello.

Nice sentiments wreck.

Hi Freebird - how are you this evening?

Heya Klaasend.  I'm doing well.  You?  I'm just reading about the Renfro statement and BFN.  People are saying that Debbie engaged in fraud, but I doubt very seriously that she altered a document.  It's funny that the same ones who were quick to rush to Julia's defense are the ones who are so quick to condemn when the shoe is on the other foot.  Irrespective of which version is closer to the accurate Dutch statement, they both say that Jug was mad because Julia was paid to either repress information or propogandize.  That is troubling, but not surprising.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2006, 12:39:23 AM »

Had trouble editing that last post, so if you understood it..great....if not...technical difficulties, beyond my control...thanks, though for reading...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2006, 12:40:04 AM »

If I count correctly tomorrow or Tuesday will be 60 days.... Guess we will see if the interpretations were correct.  

I have always believed that the simple answer is the most likely... in this case, possibly an accidental overdose resulting from drugging and rape.  However, the more I read, the more convoluted the case becomes.  I know we are getting SOME misinformation purposely.  But for what reasons?  

The longer this drags out, it just adds fuel to the argument that there is something REALLY negative to hide..... more that three pimps and a sweaty father.... even more than corrupt polis and politicians.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2006, 12:42:14 AM »

Nice sentiments wreck.

Heya Klaasend.  I'm doing well.  You?  I'm just reading about the Renfro statement and BFN.  People are saying that Debbie engaged in fraud, but I doubt very seriously that she altered a document.  It's funny that the same ones who were quick to rush to Julia's defense are the ones who are so quick to condemn when the shoe is on the other foot.  Irrespective of which version is closer to the accurate Dutch statement, they both say that Jug was mad because Julia was paid to either repress information or propogandize.  That is troubling, but not surprising.

I'd be willing to bet that Debbie received the document that way. I'm sure she did not alter anything.  I'm also sure she believed that it was accurate.  Red and I discovered it was not accurate yesterday and notified the family.

Yes, the whole point of the argument that led to JR filing the statement was Jug accusing her of getting paid to say certain things to the media.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2006, 12:43:47 AM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Lake Erie Princess...I am in the doorway of your world...keep me in your thoghts and prayers as I do you.  I feel it.

Lala's. wreck and others reading here...yes, we all have things going on..good and bad.  We come back because of a common bond...Natalee.  Life deales us many different hands but we also cannot leave things unfinished. this case pulled us in, and we will live our lives, making the best of hoping that I have wisdom for my own personal life but wish that Natalee has some justice based on the wisdome of those who read here and join me with that wish for her and her family..God, grant us this, please.

Thanks 2NJ - very nicely put
Freebird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2006, 12:44:09 AM »

Nice sentiments wreck.

I'd be willing to bet that Debbie received the document that way. I'm sure she did not alter anything.  I'm also sure she believed that it was accurate.  Red and I discovered it was not accurate yesterday and notified the family.

Yes, the whole point of the argument that led to JR filing the statement was Jug accusing her of getting paid to say certain things to the media.

I'm with you on all that.  But the question for me is was she getting paid to say things to the media?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2006, 12:44:55 AM »

Freebird - we may never know the truth about that.   Wink
Freebird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2006, 12:45:28 AM »

Officially.  Wink
Freebird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2006, 12:48:42 AM »

And I'll add to that, whether she's getting paid or not to push a certain point of view, her agenda is crystal clear and it really bugs me that JDVS supporters dont  just acknowledge the elephant in the room.  She does nothing to help the Island with that attitude and blame Twitty/blame America stance.  As long as that goes on, tourism will suffer.  I think it was the Vanity Fair piece that said her newsletter is the outpost for all things Anti-Twitty.  That says it.
lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2006, 12:49:10 AM »

RE: Julia's statement....

It IS interesting that the version to police does not mention shoving or the baby in arms like the version she reported to Vanity Fair.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2006, 12:51:28 AM »

Time for sleep, I will see you wonderful monkeys later. Night and hugs to Nemo.  Wink ( He's a dog, for all you newbies.) Night.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2006, 12:51:39 AM »

Officially.  Wink

It was posted in Diario that witnesses get paid for making statements.  I suppose it would be possible then if JR gave a witness statement she could get paid.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2006, 12:51:53 AM »

Quote from: "lexie"

It IS interesting that the version to police does not mention shoving or the baby in arms like the version she reported to Vanity Fair.

Yep.  That would have been the first thing out of my mouth.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2006, 12:54:16 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Time for sleep, I will see you wonderful monkeys later. Night and hugs to Nemo.  Wink ( He's a dog, for all you newbies.) Night.

Nite, Lala's.  I just saw the post you made at the very end of the last thread.  I know you will be a strong shoulder for LEP.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2006, 12:54:42 AM »

Freebird - I completely agree

Lexie - You are correct.  It appear JR exaggerated about the Jug pushing her incident.
Freebird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2006, 12:56:31 AM »

Officially.  Wink

It was posted in Diario that witnesses get paid for making statements.  I suppose it would be possible then if JR gave a witness statement she could get paid.

I saw the thing about a "small reward" if the information is good.  That's not a good way of doing police work IMO.  But my point here is....I'm trying to criticize Julia.  Laughing
Freebird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2006, 12:57:25 AM »

Quote from: "lexie"

No question.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2006, 12:58:48 AM »

Officially.  Wink

I saw the thing about a "small reward" if the information is good.  That's not a good way of doing police work IMO.  But my point here is....I'm trying to criticize Julia.  Laughing

She's too easy a target  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.