May 01, 2024, 02:56:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #496 7/16 - 7/18/2006  (Read 134668 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: July 17, 2006, 04:42:25 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Freebird"
Freebird - we may never know the truth about that.   Wink

Officially.  Wink

It was posted in Diario that witnesses get paid for making statements.  I suppose it would be possible then if JR gave a witness statement she could get paid.

Klaas,  reading back from last night.

Do you think that because witness get paid for their statements is the reason that they can be charge for lying, while suspects can not be charged for lying?  Trying to figure out why they are paid at all!!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: July 17, 2006, 04:46:59 PM »

None will you please come in here and tell Tyler to stay?

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: July 17, 2006, 04:49:07 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Quote from: "Freebird"
Freebird - we may never know the truth about that.   Wink

Officially.  Wink

It was posted in Diario that witnesses get paid for making statements.  I suppose it would be possible then if JR gave a witness statement she could get paid.

Klaas,  reading back from last night.

Do you think that because witness get paid for their statements is the reason that they can be charge for lying, while suspects can not be charged for lying?  Trying to figure out why they are paid at all!!

I haven't a clue.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: July 17, 2006, 04:49:43 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
I want to thank Red, Mrs Red, Tom & Klaas for all they do but I see the games that are being played by some former posters and some who still occasionally post here, and it is very difficult to watch what they are doing.  SM has stayed above the fray and for that, I am very thankful for the integrity of this site.

I have made many friends here, who have allowed me to come into your homes, and you have been in my heart and prayers, and it is amazing how many people are trying to use this family who wants nothing but justice for their daughter and yet the users are able to capitalize on the situation while making the family look bad.

SM has done a great job. I wish that I could continue here but it is hard to separate the wheat from the chaffe, and I wish not to continue but wish Beth, Jug and Dave the very best in the future.  I will always read Red's front page whether it is about Natalee or about politics.  

I will always remember each of you, but the time has come to loose myself of this and let the chips fall when the truth emerges.

Tyler...this is not the way to correct what is bothering you...we both know that....so once again I will be the bad guy...you are too nice to psot this so I will....I am not that nice.....

Some psoters have forgotten that this is about Natalee and have now made it about them......it was easy to do when news was slow.....there are, on the whole, a wonderful group of people here.....but some have now taken SM to a whole new level....there personal social club...I have made some very good friends here too.....and we share our PERSONAL lives in emails....not on SM for everyone to see....do I have problems..you bet your life I do...do I care to share them with the world NO WAY.  We have threads where people can share just about anything including pictures of their hobbies, their animals, themselves.....but this thread is not the place for it....this is the Natalee thread..many do not have the time to go through pages and pages of non Natalee related personal psots to get to anything about Natalee....so they leave and go someplace where the Natalee thread is really the Natalee....pictures relating to Natalee I have no problem with....specially the pointed ones...like the witch Wink ...I got to the point I couldn't look at the trash bag photos without tear streaming down my face....I realize those photos are at times important...but I remember the days when the picture wasn't copied time after time after time....in post after post after post.....

This is not the tread to talk about the color of urine, your sex life or lack of it, your hard day at work or how awful your children are....we have the lounge for that...as well as for prayers and sharing recipies and just about anything that is morally acceptable....why can't we keep the Natalee thread about Natalee???....I am not saying we can't have some humor in it...or say hello to other psoters........we need that...because this is a difficult thread for all of us...but especailly the family WHO READ HERE....

And while I am at it............ this in not the thread to comtinually post about  a poster who chose to leave SM...who stated that he was gonna buy himself a lambergini (sp) when he solved this case.....I don't think I need to name names but if anyone is confused about what I am talking about just ask.  Be froends with whoever you want...but take the fans club to the Blog where they psot not here....  We don't need any fan clubs here...we are all equal or we are supposed to be....we all contribute something here....but if you don't like it here go someplace else....I know I don't have the RIGHT to say that...but it's JMO.....and that's one thing that SM haas ensured we all have the right to....our own opinions.....

There are some of the smartest people I have every had the pleasure to become associated with on SM...I am continually amazed..and I'll be darned if I will sit around and lose them and say nothing.....I am not here to be well liked....I hope I am...but I will not lose sleep if I am not.....but I am here because when I became so interested in the blond child from AL that was missing on Aruba this board...SM was the blog  I decide had the best posters, the best moderators and the most up to date HONEST information available. I was impressed with the sincerity of people here...and with the owners of the site..and I still am....
SM and many of the posters here have become a part of my LIFE....and I will no longer sit back and say nothing...and neither should any of the rest of the Monkeys.....let's take SM back to the status it once was....about Natalee on the Natalee thread....and recipes on the recipes thread and prayers on the prayer thread etc.

OK now that I have managed to tick some people off royally I will take a break and go walk my dog.....I am not leaving SM..if no one cares to talk to me that's fine...I have and will talk to myself if necessary....but if this post angers you.....it might be a case of if the shoe fits...wear it.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: July 17, 2006, 04:54:04 PM »

Tyler if you leave who will keep the cadles lite with me at night??? Crying or Very sad

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: July 17, 2006, 05:08:28 PM »

candles******

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: July 17, 2006, 05:14:51 PM »

ok where did everyone go, You left me here...

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #307 on: July 17, 2006, 05:18:48 PM »

Quote from: "flyingmermaid"

Hi my sweet FM-

I did email her, I promise. I wish everyone would remember this is Monday and life is too short to allow discord.

Hugs to you FM, I'll be praying you find just the right kitty for you.

I continue to stand with the girl.
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: July 17, 2006, 05:19:23 PM »

Hi Sue - I am working lurking.   Rolling Eyes

and very disappointed about Tyler as well.

Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: July 17, 2006, 05:19:32 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"
ok where did everyone go, You left me here...

I'm readingback three pages. Looks like Tylergal "resigned" and AZLady said she was resigning too and then everyone went away. Very puzzling.
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: July 17, 2006, 05:20:14 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Quote from: "flyingmermaid"

Hi my sweet FM-

I did email her, I promise. I wish everyone would remember this is Monday and life is too short to allow discord.

Hugs to you FM, I'll be praying you find just the right kitty for you.

Thanks, thanks and by the way - Thanks! Wink

Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: July 17, 2006, 05:22:17 PM »

The discussion must be going on behind the scenes, via email. Hope you all resolve it. How about amnesty for everyone and no resignations whatsoever. C'mon.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: July 17, 2006, 05:23:18 PM »

Tyler, I hope your just having a grumpy day and need a break
I enjoy your posts and hope you come back

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: July 17, 2006, 05:24:27 PM »

Quote from: "Port Valerie"
The discussion must be going on behind the scenes, via email. Hope you all resolve it. How about amnesty for everyone and no resignations whatsoever. C'mon.

I think Tylergal just needs a short break, I'm sure she'll be back.  It's been a stressfull few days for all of us but not nearly as horrible as this last year has been for the family.  I have to keep remembering that.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #314 on: July 17, 2006, 05:24:47 PM »

I planned on finally listening to the podcast tonight, since we were out of the house more than in since Friday.  Guess I missed that boat.
 Sad

Just caught up on the last few pages and am not surprised, yet cannot comprehend how those who do such things, such as that email, do & think as they do....(checked and did not get it myself, but I've said before, SM is where I am each day when I can be)

I remember tylergal stating the other night that she felt someone was trying to hack into her pc...thinking that may be why she wants to leave.  just a guess on my part.

This IS for Natalie and her family.  The **it always seems to happem on a holiday or an anniversary of sorts...today seems no differnt.  

Still shaking my head...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: July 17, 2006, 05:25:37 PM »

My goodness...maybe we ALL need a break, eh?
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: July 17, 2006, 05:34:10 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"

XXX, not to single you out for this is an important point, and I can't know what any given poster deals with within their day so I do not have all the answers nor am I above reproach.

Enough said, I do hope everyone has a good night and takes a deep breath. I can't help but think of all the contributions of so many at SM, how can we allow arguments to eclipse the good works?

Please, think about it. Nothing is more important than the case at hand.

I continue to stand with the girl.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #317 on: July 17, 2006, 05:37:06 PM »

my apologies for the typos, especially Natalee's name,which I can't say I've done before.   Embarassed

the silence made me want to acknowledge the errors, for what it's worth.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: July 17, 2006, 05:44:40 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Quote from: "thirdstrike"

XXX, not to single you out for this is an important point, and I can't know what any given poster deals with within their day so I do not have all the answers nor am I above reproach.

Enough said, I do hope everyone has a good night and takes a deep breath. I can't help but think of all the contributions of so many at SM, how can we allow arguments to eclipse the good works?

Please, think about it. Nothing is more important than the case at hand.

None...I've often heard it said in here (during my difficult to deal with "Shango" discussion times) that if there was something you didn't agree with...or didn't want to acknowledge, one could very easily scroll past the post, and focus on one more to their liking.  Now, of copurse I'd never say anyone is no entitled to their opinion.  I would only say this in response...

I think during the times that news is slowing (to a halt it seems nowadays), it's actually a benefit to engage in O/T chater.  Why?  Well, it's simple actually.  If we are to use this thread for only news worthy, case relevant postings only...and there is no such items to post...wouldn't that mean the threads would simply die out?  Now, if there's no one here to discuss things with, where's the benefit in keeping the case in the public's eye?

Look, I see the many points made here regarding "on-topic" vs "off-topic" discussions.  But, at the end of the day, relationships formed (IMO) by way of humanized "chat" is worth more then robotic information transfers via postings on a blog site. If that makes me wrong, then...as a great R&B crooner once said..." don't want to be right"...

As always, just my 2 cents.

Strike
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: July 17, 2006, 05:48:26 PM »

OK - I'm going to take a 15 minute break myself  Wink That's about how it takes before I'm reminded what the family has been through this last year.

Be back in a very short while
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.