April 30, 2024, 09:48:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #496 7/16 - 7/18/2006  (Read 134651 times)
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #600 on: July 18, 2006, 08:52:07 AM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Good morning all Monkeys~
Jacqueline a question if I may ?  what is your avatar please ?  I have looked and looked and still cannot figure it out ?you can e mail me if ya like TY. Jerry from Ohio

It already feels like 100 degrees and it's only 5:45 AM...so all you Monkeys take it slow and keep cool in this heat.

For our cooler climate monkeys, enjoy!

Wishing everyone a good day....maybe we'll get some news soon...

and if someone who has Tyler's e mail please extend my best to her and that I miss her alot .

The board is just not like home without her.

Peace~

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: July 18, 2006, 08:52:08 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
O/T

Quick drive by.

Just want to announce that I have adopted Easywriter as my brother, so now he's part of my ever-growing family.

We will be accepting gifts in lieu of congratulations. Razz

Hi BT - good to see you.  I have missed you lately.  I know you are busy w/ work though.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: July 18, 2006, 08:54:41 AM »

Quote from: "Jerry from Ohio"
Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Good morning all Monkeys~
Jacqueline a question if I may ?  what is your avatar please ?  I have looked and looked and still cannot figure it out ?you can e mail me if ya like TY. Jerry from Ohio

It already feels like 100 degrees and it's only 5:45 AM...so all you Monkeys take it slow and keep cool in this heat.

For our cooler climate monkeys, enjoy!

Wishing everyone a good day....maybe we'll get some news soon...

and if someone who has Tyler's e mail please extend my best to her and that I miss her alot .

The board is just not like home without her.

Peace~

Hey Jerry~  It's a point shoe for Ballet Dancing..... Laughing

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: July 18, 2006, 09:00:24 AM »

This is almost editorial, but:

Ya know, I can’t help but feel like I caused much of this discourse.  I would like to apologize, but I’m not sure for what.  I was bored, there was no news and I took a pictorial trip down memory lane and for some reason that offended people.  Why my simple life would offend is beyond me, but it did for some reason, best left alone.

Now, we all find ourselves in a strange predicament.  What is O/T and what is preference?  Can one illness take precedence over another?  Can cats become more important that dogs?  Can one type of music be preferential over another?  There is no answer and once restrictions are placed upon an open society such as a message board the restrictions move more closely toward strangulation.

Such restrictions beckon the moderators to make decisions about what is important and what is not.  Although heart disease is still the number one killer in this country it may not fit into the agenda of this board.  Some of us may like cats, but if that fails to meet the criteria of this board we fall below accepted standards.  If a picture of one asshole playing pool (me) can upset the synchronism of this site so easily, maybe it is not the individual you should look upon.  

What do you people want this board to become?

(sorry, I’m pissed)
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: July 18, 2006, 09:03:46 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

Ya know, I can’t help but feel like I caused much of this discourse.  I would like to apologize, but I’m not sure for what.  I was bored, there was no news and I took a pictorial trip down memory lane and for some reason that offended people.  Why my simple life would offend is beyond me, but it did for some reason, best left alone.

Now, we all find ourselves in a strange predicament.  What is O/T and what is preference?  Can one illness take precedence over another?  Can cats become more important that dogs?  Can one type of music be preferential over another?  There is no answer and once restrictions are placed upon an open society such as a message board the restrictions move more closely toward strangulation.

Such restrictions beckon the moderators to make decisions about what is important and what is not.  Although heart disease is still the number one killer in this country it may not fit into the agenda of this board.  Some of us may like cats, but if that fails to meet the criteria of this board we fall below accepted standards.  If a picture of one asshole playing pool (me) can upset the synchronism of this site so easily, maybe it is not the individual you should look upon.  

(sorry, I’m pissed)

I dont blame you at all Easy....

Everyone goes off topic from time to time.

And if one has to ask permission before they post something, worried that it will be considered off topic then for me, that takes all the enjoyment out of posting.

Yes, the main focus of this thread is about Natalee, and I feel when there is news worthy information we all discuss it.

But I see nothing wrong with ot stuff when the news is slow....

I never enjoyed the Shango stuff.  I thought it was BS from the start.
But I never would ask people to stop posting about it....

I would just take a break from it that's all.....

Believe me, if there was a break in this case all the Monkeys would be posting totally on topic, i have no doubt in that.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #605 on: July 18, 2006, 09:09:36 AM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
O/T

Quick drive by.

Just want to announce that I have adopted Easywriter as my brother, so now he's part of my ever-growing family.

Hi BT - good to see you.  I have missed you lately.  I know you are busy w/ work though.

Thanks, Kimmy. I've missed you too. Work is insane right now.

I guess I'd better get back to it. Sigh.

I Stand With The Girl
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: July 18, 2006, 09:10:17 AM »

O/T

Quick drive by.

BTGirl & Easy - your matching Lamborghinis are en route. One is red, one is white.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #607 on: July 18, 2006, 09:11:04 AM »

mmOK That was my bet guess  LOL  but we didnt have many Ballet shoes on the Rodeo circut Well we did have one guy that wore them but he didnt last very long  we sent him to the Gay  Rodeo circut, Laughing
  and yes, there is a real Gay rodeo circut!  in case any one thinks i was makeing fun, it is a real thing and some of those ol Boys  are as good as the straight rodeo riders .
 Hugs  for ya Jacque

Hey Jerry~  It's a point shoe for Ballet Dancing..... Laughing[/quote]

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: July 18, 2006, 09:12:07 AM »

Morning to all!

Easy I am glad you asked this question.  What do we want this board to become?

I want Natalee to be found and the people who hurt her to pay for their crimes.  THere is no news from Aruba and virtually no investigation so until something important happens I am glad to converse with a community of friends that I have come to know and love.  

If the jusge in NY made a ruling today the Monkeys would be focused.  If there were new evidence we would be focused. I agree with the previous posters who thought  O/T was ok in light of no new news.

We aren't robots and we are not  detectives we are an on line community.  Every blog has O/T posts.  That is just the way it is.  If somebody thinks that they need to leave then maybe they should.  I have had close friends leave before.  It is sad but it happens.

Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: July 18, 2006, 09:12:10 AM »

Quote from: "Jerry from Ohio"
mmOK That was my bet guess  LOL  but we didnt have many Ballet shoes on the Rodeo circut Well we did have one guy that wore them but he didnt last very long  we sent him to the Gay  Rodeo circut, Laughing
  and yes, there is a real Gay rodeo circut!  in case any one thinks i was makeing fun, it is a real thing and some of those ol Boys  are as good as the straight rodeo riders .
 Hugs  for ya Jacque

Hey Jerry~  It's a point shoe for Ballet Dancing..... Laughing
[/quote]

Thanks Jerry,,,,could always use a hug!  Laughing

flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: July 18, 2006, 09:13:27 AM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
O/T

Quick drive by.

BTGirl & Easy - your matching Lamborghinis are en route. One is red, one is white.

I chipped in with MsMarple!

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: July 18, 2006, 09:16:38 AM »

Thanks to Ms. Marple and FM.

I bet that Easy will take the red one. Wink

I Stand With The Girl
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #612 on: July 18, 2006, 09:20:19 AM »

Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
Morning to all!

Easy I am glad you asked this question.  What do we want this board to become?

I want Natalee to be found and the people who hurt her to pay for their crimes.  THere is no news from Aruba and virtually no investigation so until something important happens I am glad to converse with a community of friends that I have come to know and love.  

If the jusge in NY made a ruling today the Monkeys would be focused.  If there were new evidence we would be focused. I agree with the previous posters who thought  O/T was ok in light of no new news.

We aren't robots and we are not  detectives we are an on line community.  Every blog has O/T posts.  That is just the way it is.  If somebody thinks that they need to leave then maybe they should.  I have had close friends leave before.  It is sad but it happens.

Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

Very well put FM...I totally agree!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: July 18, 2006, 09:22:10 AM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
O/T

Quick drive by.

WOW! You made my diamond Rolexes look cheap!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: July 18, 2006, 09:25:22 AM »

Thanks Cubbee

Jacquie - I think we may be twins!  I thoughts are almost exact!

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: July 18, 2006, 09:26:00 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

(sorry, I’m pissed)

Easy - Please don't think you had anything to do with the problems, nor do I think you have anything to apologize for.  I've been here quite a while now, as you have, and have seen alot.  

I think the O/T conversation is necessary.  Of course there is alot that I am personally not interested in - I simply scroll past it.  No big deal.  I do care for the members here, and when someone is ill or hurting - yes I want to know - I may not be able to do anything but offer a prayer or a sympathetic ear, but maybe it makes a difference.  I know it helps me.

I think it is impossible to have agreed upon O/T topics.  We can't ask Klaas to police the board like that. -

That being said, When it is time to discuss news or something new comes up, the Monkeys are on it like a duck on a junebug.   We're all in this together, and I can't think of another group I'd rather be with.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: July 18, 2006, 09:30:49 AM »

have to head off for work...but saw cubbee...and wanted to say hi and hope you enjoyed the mountains of ark....i love it up there...even tho i am way down south...lol!!
picked a bad time to go tho....hot...hot...hot
102 here yesterday!!!
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: July 18, 2006, 09:32:35 AM »

Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
Thanks Cubbee

Jacquie - I think we may be twins!  I thoughts are almost exact!

We are the scooter pie twins! LOL

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: July 18, 2006, 09:34:24 AM »

Quote from: "thecuz"
have to head off for work...but saw cubbee...and wanted to say hi and hope you enjoyed the mountains of ark....i love it up there...even tho i am way down south...lol!!
picked a bad time to go tho....hot...hot...hot
102 here yesterday!!!

Hey cuz! The mountains were gorgeous... the ball games were ridiculously hot! And I am gonna go out on a limb here and be O/T...if ya aren't interested just scroll on by. We tied for fifth place out of 28 teams and won the Sportsmanship award for the whole tournament, so it was a pretty good trip.... Very Happy

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: July 18, 2006, 09:35:33 AM »

fyingmermaid - thanks for dinner Friday; it was lovely ...  Wink

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.