April 30, 2024, 03:20:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #496 7/16 - 7/18/2006  (Read 134599 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #800 on: July 18, 2006, 02:19:31 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I agree Skeeters would be great on DANA's show.  Dana said last night he was going to try to get Jossy to do a show Thursday night this week.

I hope he can git er done Wink  I am sure we could come up with a whole lot of questions for Jossy.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: July 18, 2006, 02:21:55 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
I would LOVE for you to do that Katz!!!!! Great Idea!!

Now I have to see if I can get to see him on just a smile, Mrs. Red...

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: July 18, 2006, 02:23:51 PM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"

You're probably going to have to catch him out and about in Vegas. Use your charm.  Works every time...Wink

He seems like a good enough guy.  You don't still have his email address handy?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: July 18, 2006, 02:25:20 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Quote from: "Freebird"

Actually, the only thing Holland said about the Skeeters tape was that the Dr. Phil version was edited for the program.  That's all they said.  They never said the copy of Skeeters hard drive was edited or false.

And to clarify further, they said the words werent rearranged or altered or anything like that--I believe it was background noise was edited out and a clip was obviously taken from the whole recording.

It's funny (aboput that Skeeters tape)...when it was making the rounds on all the SMS shows...the Aruban critics of the tape (the lovely Arlene, for example) spoke only to the fact that the Dr Phil version was edited.  Duh!!  Of course it was edited...for time, that is!  I've never heard one thing spoken on any of those shows about the version which existed on the HD... Rolling Eyes

I can tell you...skeeters told me the tapes had been verified by the FBI as true and unaltered....I suspect these the tape is not being aired as it is evidence...REAL EVIDENCE.....

Let me ask you Sunny...are the tapes that Kathy has on her site the real, authentic ones (if you know)?

TS I don't know....Ihave no idea where she got them.....but unless they came from Skeeter I would be cautious...the ones from Aruba are IMO doctored....in Aruba...and someone Wink living on the island has distributed the doctored Aruban tapes

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: July 18, 2006, 02:25:41 PM »

Last night at work I found out that there is a Polygraphers Convention in town.

Jamie Skeeters is one of their keynote speakers.

Wednesday starts my vacation and I was thinking of popping over there to see if I could meet with Jamie.

I'd like to see him go on Dana's show. That's what I want to ask him if he'll do.

I've already posted that I believe the Skeeters Tapes are for real ~ but that Aruba will not use them as evidence ~ they'll say that they won't because Jamie is not ALE ~ but the real reason seems to be because Aruba does not want to prosecute J2K ~ for whatever reasons.

Anyone have any questions for him ~ Anna ~ I hope you're around to see this post ~ I know you'd have great questions for him.

Strike ~ you are so way purple cool.

Hey Katz!  Got my email I assume...Wink

Embarassed Yeah, I did, Strike {{{hugs}}}

Good!  I'm glad!!  You talk to who you needed to talk to (via the email request)?

No ~ not yet ~ I've been paying bills ~ have to feed the cats ~ and then I'm going to sit down and write her.   k's.....

Very Happy As I was running errands in my new car yesterday, Strike ~ 4 different times guys stopped me to tell me what a beautiful car I have....    Cool

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: July 18, 2006, 02:26:35 PM »

Note - these are approximate locations

thanks Klaas.... I am sure they are as near as you can get

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: July 18, 2006, 02:27:39 PM »

klaas--I dont think there's any prescribed period within which she must rule.  If there comes a point when either parties' rights and expectations of justice are compromised by delay, they can file a motion to request a ruling and appeal to a higher court.

Oh please don't let it take that long Shocked

Rest in Peace Caylee

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: July 18, 2006, 02:28:20 PM »

Very Happy As I was running errands in my new car yesterday, Strike ~ 4 different times guys stopped me to tell me what a beautiful car I have....    Cool

That's good to hear Katz! Again...CONGRATS!!

Look, I have to go to lunch now.  I'll be back in a little bit.  Got to call up my body guard though.  Got some threats of violence earlier.  Don't want to run into that cat on the streets...dig?? Wink

See you all later!
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #808 on: July 18, 2006, 02:29:50 PM »

I thought Arashi beach and the lighthosue were in the same place.  if Arashi doesn't extend to the lighthosue then what is the lighthouse beach called?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: July 18, 2006, 02:31:37 PM »

[Jamie Skeeters and I emailed back and forth a few times too, Sunny ~ I emailed him way back...  before I was even posting here...  back when I was posting on WS...

I posted here the other day, when someone was questioning the Skeeters tapes, that he wrote in an email to me that the tapes were for real ~ and that I would not ask him again ~ to me, that would be rude... like questioning his integrity.

Now ~ whether or not Aruba uses that tape is another question...

And its too bad that Deepak was picked up before Jamie could hook him up to a polygraph machine...

And, sometimes ~ when I'm really in a bad way about Aruba ~ I have to wonder if he was picked up to keep him from taking a polygraph exam from Jamie.  ::frown::

Katz....I too have often thought that was the reason he and satish were arrested again...to keep him from the ploygraph....if only, huh!  Soory I didn't know you were in communication with Jamie...so you already know what a nice person he is. Wink

Rest in Peace Caylee

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: July 18, 2006, 02:33:52 PM »

That's good to hear Katz! Again...CONGRATS!!

Look, I have to go to lunch now.  I'll be back in a little bit.  Got to call up my body guard though.  Got some threats of violence earlier.  Don't want to run into that cat on the streets...dig?? Wink

See you all later!

See ya later Strike {{{hugs}}}  Be good!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: July 18, 2006, 02:35:09 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"

I thought Arashi beach and the lighthosue were in the same place.  if Arashi doesn't extend to the lighthosue then what is the lighthouse beach called?

Shizaru - this map isn't to scale.  If you look at different maps of Aruba they are all slightly different.  It is my understanding that Arashi Beach does extend to the Lighthouse beach area.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: July 18, 2006, 02:38:20 PM »

Quote from: "cubbeegirl"
Quote from: "Jacqueline"
What I wouldn't give for someone to interview Satish.

I just feel that the one who so far has said nothing, , might have a lot to say.

I think he is probably the one to really hammer...

I have always thought so too....

It may be too late to do that.  I think even someone with the potential to be the weakest link (remember the "ghost in jail" thing?) would by now have been well coached in the art of the "don't talk, you walk" strategy... Rolling Eyes

But there is something I wonder about the Protection of Satish that make me think something is there that might not be contained.

Deepdish went out of his way to say that he picked Joran up, not his brother.

He just seems hidden, completely.

Has the media tried to go after him for an interview?

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: July 18, 2006, 02:42:43 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"
Last night at work I found out that there is a Polygraphers Convention in town.

Jamie Skeeters is one of their keynote speakers.

Wednesday starts my vacation and I was thinking of popping over there to see if I could meet with Jamie.

I'd like to see him go on Dana's show. That's what I want to ask him if he'll do.

I've already posted that I believe the Skeeters Tapes are for real ~ but that Aruba will not use them as evidence ~ they'll say that they won't because Jamie is not ALE ~ but the real reason seems to be because Aruba does not want to prosecute J2K ~ for whatever reasons.

Anyone have any questions for him ~ Anna ~ I hope you're around to see this post ~ I know you'd have great questions for him.

Strike ~ you are so way purple cool.

Hi Katz!  Very Happy That is a great idea!! Hope you get to speak with him...I believe his tapes are authentic as well. Will you be able to sit in on his speech? Exciting ~

They'll let me into the convention for $300....  Cool errrr  I don't think so...

But ~ I'm going to see if I can at least speak with Jamie ~ and hey ~ maybe they'll let me in for just a smile...

Maybe you can stand at the back of the room? See if you can.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #814 on: July 18, 2006, 02:44:51 PM »

klaas--I dont think there's any prescribed period within which she must rule.  If there comes a point when either parties' rights and expectations of justice are compromised by delay, they can file a motion to request a ruling and appeal to a higher court.

Oh please don't let it take that long Shocked

If she decides in favor of Natalee's family and hears the case, I find it delightfully ironic that New York City was originally New Amsterdam.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #815 on: July 18, 2006, 02:48:24 PM »

OH i bet you could...  Very Happy

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: July 18, 2006, 02:56:12 PM »

Quote from: "ala_gunslinger"
Hey ya'll!  Based on the front page post it appears that aruba is suffering from a curse.

Mr. Easy:  I know you are frustrated, we all are.  How about we not let the dark forces gathered against us rejoice in our public display.  We are bigger than this.

THat being said, I think I will go outside and watch what is left of my lawn die from the heat and lack of water.

I'm not sure I agree.  Disrespect shouldn't be tolerated...here or anywhere!  There's a fine line between frustration and misdirected anger.  That line was crossed, IMO... Crying or Very sad

Third, I hope I can call you a friend, or at least a brother for the cause.  I respect your opinion.  I guess I did not address the anger because I have become too accustomed to it myself.  If I ever appear to show anger to anyone here, please remind me of my calming thought.  "There are more important things.".

I have a lot of exercises and toys that I can play with to help me control it.

Hell, I didn't even touch my sister when she beat my mother for drug money.  I did make her a promise.

Existence is futile.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: July 18, 2006, 03:01:58 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys.  The JVDS sites are in full meltdown--something's up.

Hi freebird..I will read on and see what's happening..... Wink

I hope ya'll don't mind, but I would like to get some more detail from Freebird regarding the hate sites.  I'm sure we can keep it to the top side road   Wink

Existence is futile.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: July 18, 2006, 03:03:05 PM »

Klaas... did I say something wrong again???

Existence is futile.
cp405
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #819 on: July 18, 2006, 03:03:11 PM »

ala-gunslinger, I've been meaning to ask you how do you float in the pool with your laptop?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.