March 28, 2024, 02:47:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stephany Flores Ramirez - Rest in Peace  (Read 61985 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2010, 05:43:22 PM »

So sorry for the loss of your dear Stephany.

However, know this. God called her home for a very special reason.

Nobody else will have to suffer the wrath of him anymore.

Your sweet Stephany will go down in the history books as a heroine!

She gave life; he took.

Stephany Flores - Beautiful Flower

Will never be forgotten

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2010, 05:49:57 PM »

Please accept my heartfelt condolences on the loss of your beautiful daughter/sister.  I am so sorry to see the pain you and yours are going through:

The Serenity Prayer

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful world
as it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things right
if I surrender to His Will;
That I may be reasonably happy in this life
and supremely happy with Him
Forever in the next.
Amen.

--Reinhold Niebuhr

Rest in peace dear Stephany.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2010, 06:33:37 PM »

I hope that Stephany's family takes a bit of comfort in all the love shown here for them. Bless their hearts!

A friend sent this to me when my Dad died last year. It made me feel a bit better.

The Dragonfly

Once, in a littlepond, in the muddy water under the lily pads, there lived a little water beetle in a community of water beetles.  They lived a simple and comfortable life in the pond with few disturbances and interruptions.

Once in a while, sadness would come to the community when one of their fellow beetles would climb the stem of a lily pad and would never be seen again.  They knew when this happened; their friend was dead, gone forever.

Then, one day, one little water beetle felt an irresistible urge to climb up that stem.  However, he was determined that he would not leave forever.  He would come back and tell his friends what
he had found at the top.

When he reached the top and climbed out of the water onto the surface of the lily pad, he was so tired, and the sun felt so warm, that he decided he must take a nap.  As he slept, his body
changed and when he woke up, he had turned into a beautiful blue-tailed dragonfly with broad wings and a slender body designed for flying.

So, fly he did!  And, as he soared he saw the beauty of a whole new world and a far superior way of life to what he had never known existed.

Then he remembered his beetle friends and how they were thinking by now he was dead.  He wanted to go back to tell them, and explain to them that he was now more alive than he had ever been before.  His life had been fulfilled rather than ended.

But, his new body would not go down into the water.  He could not get back to tell his friends the good news.  Then he understood that their time would come, when they, too, would
know what he now knew.  So, he raised his wings and flew off into his joyous new life!

~Author Unknown~

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2010, 06:43:57 PM »

One for Stephany and one for Natalee

Familia de Stephany.

Mi pésame y el corazón salen a usted en este tiempo dolorosa. Mantenga Stephany vivo en los corazones siempre como yo la mantendré y su familia en mis oraciones.
Mayo G_d Bendice,
Kermit
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2010, 06:51:48 PM »

For the family of Stephany Flores:

They shall grow not old, as we who are left grow old
Age will not weary them, not the years condemn
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2010, 08:15:53 PM »

Para la familia de Stephania Flores Ramirez y todos que la querian:

Sinseramente lo siento mucho la perdida de tu bella hija.  No es facil perder una hija antes de su tiempo y mas bajo estas circumstancias.  Espero que algun dia puedan sonreir denuevo al pensar en todo los tiempos buenos que ustedes guardan cerca su corazones. No hay nadie ni nada quien te puede quitar esos momentos..Gracias tambien por ser tan humildes y tan buenos al incluir la familia de Natalee Holloway.   Ellos tambien han sufrido mucho. Que Dios los guarden hasta que se reunen de nuevo con Stephanyen el rieno Del.
  Sandra Vazquez-Leiva.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2010, 08:38:02 PM »

Condolescences to Stephany's family. I pray that your memories bring you comfort.

Dios te bendiga
y
Via con dios

"msmarple"
Atlanta GA USA

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2010, 06:14:27 AM »

My condolences to you and your family in your grief at the loss of your beautiful Stephany. My thoughts are with you now, and in the days to come. May you find comfort in knowing, across the Globe ... we stand by you in the quest for justice.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2010, 06:50:35 AM »

Senior Flores, y Familia

Tu hija es princesa y no será abandonada
nuestros corazones y rezos están con usted

Dios nos ayude

Vigilant
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/3rxRnwnp9T8&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/3rxRnwnp9T8&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1</a>

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2010, 07:03:02 AM »

Hope ~ Esperanza
Stephany

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Flmom47
Scared Monkey

« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2010, 09:06:43 AM »

“Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted."  Matthew 5:4:

I'm so very sorry for the loss of your Stephany.

If it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck, then it's a duck!

BOYCOTT ARUBA!!!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2010, 10:29:34 AM »

~ With deepest sympathy from our family to yours.  Your courage and grace has touched the hearts of many.  God bless and keep you. ~
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2010, 11:46:58 PM »

Words have been so hard to find.  When I heard the news, I gasped...  Even though I've known in my heart that another family would suffer, it was still shocking almost beyond belief to see it come to pass.  Five years to the day of the loss of Natalee was more shocking still. 

I will watch and pray for Justice for Natalee and Stephany. 

I'm so sorry for the pain you are going through.  Stephany will always be with you in your hearts.  I will never forget her, or the grace your family has shown in your time of grief.  You are in my prayers daily.

God bless you and comfort you.

texasmom

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
echosofangels
Scared Monkey

« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2010, 01:21:40 PM »

So Sorry For The Family's Loss.  Rest In Peace Stephany. an angelic monkey

-Darlene
Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.