March 29, 2024, 01:31:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #838 6/12/10 -6/14/10  (Read 849136 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1160 on: June 13, 2010, 08:00:18 PM »

http://www.overnightamerica.com/play_window.php?audioType=Episode&audioId=4718025

JAN BRENNAN
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=sgm&id=1623782027 
Hometown Green Township (Where I gre up), Akron, OHIO. 

JULIA RENFRO AND JAN BRENNAN PHOTO

Here's the link to the book
httpzqv.com/noevidenceofacrime/gallery5.php (I removed the ://after the http)

and here's the password

welikemedley

harry to medley

http://.hyscience.com/talk/viewtopic.php?t=5793&sid=7bf5ebad584457f253fb267d298f8142

HERE is the link to I guess the private area

http://privatetopic.com/filemanager/writeandshow.cgi/

http://privatetopic.com/noevidencecomments/
59)   Dutch Lady

Sunday, February 14, 2010 03:42 PM
Shocking news from Aruba. Paulus van der Sloot dies suddenly!

Father of Natalee Holloway suspect dies

11/02/2010

Media on Aruba are reporting that Paul van der Sloot, the father of the main suspect in the Natalee Holloway disappearance case, has died.

Joran van der Sloot's father collapsed on Wednesday evening when playing tennis at the Tierra del Sol estate on the Dutch Caribbean island. Emergency service staff were unable to resuscitate him. Paul van der Sloot was aged 57.

His son Joran is still suspected of involvement in the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway on Aruba in May 2005. The case was brought back into the limelight when crime reporter Peter R. de Vries secretly filmed Joran van der Sloot claiming that he had dumped Natalee's body in the ocean. The potentially incriminating statement was not accepted as evidence by the court.

Paul van der Sloot, a lawyer who was training as a judge on Aruba, was repeatedly interviewed by the media in connection to his son's alleged involvement in the case. It has never become clear to what extent Mr Van der Sloot knew what Joran's role may have been.

[www.expatica.com]

MORE MEMBERS

newest member is truth (aka truthseeker
28 registered users

hannie
Slick
jan
Dutch Lady
Frannie
Dotty
DJ
Ace
Anon
Roberta
Kara
Annie
Crimejunkie
Fierljepper
Polemic
\

THE LAST POST WAS BY NIC: sr on Oct. 21, 2000
http://privatetopic.com/filemanager/writeandshow.cgi/

sr
Site Admin

Posted: Sat Oct 21, 2000 6:01 am Post subject: How to have a private forum on PrivateTopic.com   
As you might guess, everyone doesn't wish to have conversations with the general public, but appreciate a discussion area for exchanges with specific people.

These forums are actually just a substitute for email (which has so many failings). The advantages primarily are:

a. They are private (only viewable by those with the username and password). Your forum can be seen by only you and Sam Redman (unless it is mutually agreed to invite others).

b. Only after you login, will your forum will be shown to you (and you can then enter it and post). You will be unable to see other private forums and others can't view yours. Logging out will show you the view from the general public's perspective.

c. Topics can be started and maintained related to specific subjects and a "thread" of conversation can be continued "on topic" until it is resolved.

d. Additions (updates) or postings to each topic thread will generate email notification to each participant.

Contact the PrivateTopic.com administrator, by whatever means you have previously established (preferably cell phone) and your own private forum will be started.

http://privatetopic.com/discuss/viewforum.php?f=1

Sam Redman, AKA Roger (Scrux), AKA Cajun Mali (RU).[/size][/size]

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1161 on: June 13, 2010, 08:01:07 PM »

Sorry if this is a repeat:

Statement Joran van der Sloot

Below is the complete translation of the ten pages of explanation of Joran van der Sloot.

Statement by Peter Andreaus Joran van der Sloot (22)

Original link:
http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/6944033/__Verklaring_Joran_van_der_Sloot__.html?cid=short

(I can't get the google translation link to work)

Thanks Cece!

Dutch to English translation (so it was Spanish to Dutch then google Dutch to English):

Statement Joran van der Sloot
NO - The following is the complete translation of the ten pages of the declaration of Joran van der Sloot.

26. Is it true that you then have attracted her clothes and if so, why?

- I really do not know, but I think so. It was after her to have slain. It was her pants and her shoes, but nothing else. I do not know why I did it.

Here is something weird that got lost in translation

26. Is it true that you put on her clothes? and if so why?

A: I dont know but i think so. It happened after killing her. It was her pants and her shoes but nothing else i dont know why i did it.

Thanks-I wondered what that meant.

In the translation they make it sound he put on her pants and shoes? I doubt his feet would fit inside her shoes so maybe the "Put on her clothes" should read took off her clothes?

He`d look like Jethro Bodine from the Hillbillies in her pants.

Is it scientifically possible for him to get dem big feets stuffed down in her shoes?

Man, he`s weird.

What a sick individual.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1162 on: June 13, 2010, 08:03:44 PM »

I suppose the Dutch tv-network is SBS, that will be paying for Anita.
There will be another Joran-special on SBS this coming Wednesday.

Well now ..thank you Jo-An.

It amkes perfct sense.  I am happy for this..they will get the spin Joran's mother has to offer...too little ..too late.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1163 on: June 13, 2010, 08:03:48 PM »

Yes - definitely. If you have screenshots and/or other useful information on Julia and her smear campaign, you can send them to the O'Reilly show producer. The email on the website most likely won't get read, but Jesse Watters DOES read the emails - Jesse.Watters@FOXNEWS.COM.

Please keep things as brief as possible and send only the most provactive/horrible things she's said. Screenshots are a good thing!!!

Shine the light on this cockroach.

Someone posted earlier that Anita and Julia Renfro posted comments on Joran's facebook page. Is that true? If so, can someone post a screenshot of the FB page with comments? Would be nice to share that with the media, if only to show that their 'source' for so much of the BS that's perpetuated is a biased 'journalist'.

I don't have a screenshot, but I copied the messages when Kermit reposted them the other day (yesterday?).

05/14/2010

Joran van der Sloot enters Peru from Columbia

Anita and Renfro post to Joran on Facebook:
Anita Hugen
I hope the future will bring you, wisdom, trust,honesty, love and good friends.
May 14 at 10:26am
Julia Renfro
Be Grateful... for those who love you, for those who support you, for everything -- good and the bad. Be Grateful, life will come full circle even when the clouds are so dark, there is always a rainbow to come.
Sunday at 5:05pm

Mar 02, 2010 8:16 am    Post subject:   
Joran Van Der Sloot:
When the devil shows up with a truckload of promises its harder to walk away then you think.
11 hours ago

Joran Van Der Sloot
LOL finally someone that gets it. It's blood test though not drug test
Yesterday at 5:31pm

whoever has the screenshots needs to send them to BOR and Geraldo. BOR is the most powerful person on FOX and I can guarantee you that his staff reads and responds to respectful emails with information.

Who is BOR?

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1164 on: June 13, 2010, 08:04:06 PM »

Question?

If Joran did tell the truth from start to finish about exactly what happened and each individuals actions taken in the cover-up,whom would they be accountable too? Just curious..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1165 on: June 13, 2010, 08:04:12 PM »

Overnight America: Interview w/ Jan Brennan
JOURNALIST JAN BRENNAN TALKS ABOUT HER RELATIONSHIP WITH THE VAN DER SLOOT FAMILY AND JORAN'S MURDER CONFESSION

http://www.overnightamerica.com/play_window.php?audioType=Episode&audioId=4718025

Wher is that nice picture we have of her?

POOP-SUIT ALERT

Since when did Jan (a.k.a. Medley) become a journalist?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1166 on: June 13, 2010, 08:05:22 PM »

Experimenting in the world of cross dresser ?

I doubt it.. He was actually thinking HE could dress up in her clothes and walk by the cameras and then later say "She Left the Building"
His size//Her size and his stupidity would not allow for it so he gave up his brilliant brainstorm and RAN.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1167 on: June 13, 2010, 08:07:03 PM »

I suppose the Dutch tv-network is SBS, that will be paying for Anita.
There will be another Joran-special on SBS this coming Wednesday.

They come around to SM quite often. I saw them looking up Kermit too.
go figger

Domain Name   (Unknown)  
IP Address   193.200.153.# (SBS Broadcasting) 
ISP   SBS Broadcasting 
Location   Continent  :  Europe 
Country  :  Netherlands  (Facts) 
State/Region  :  Gelderland 
City  :  Bennekom 
Lat/Long  :  52, 5.6833 (Map) 
Language   Dutch
nl 
Operating System   Microsoft WinXP 
Browser   Internet Explorer 7.0
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727) 
Javascript   version 1.3 
Monitor   Resolution  :  1280 x 1024 
Color Depth  :  32 bits  
Time of Visit   Dec 10 2009 2:07:27 pm 
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1168 on: June 13, 2010, 08:07:52 PM »

JOURNALIST JAN BRENNAN TALKS ABOUT HER RELATIONSHIP WITH THE VAN DER SLOOT FAMILY AND JORAN'S MURDER CONFESSION

POOP-SUIT ALERT

In her own mind where trolls and grasshoppers play

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1169 on: June 13, 2010, 08:09:01 PM »

Could someone tell me again where to find the complete confession in English? TIA

Right here but it's translated from Spanish to Dutch then from Dutch to English so some things will be messed up in the translation I'm sure:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8103.msg1158830#msg1158830

translation software isn't intuitive regarding regional phrases or dialects that can exist within a single language - they have come a long way but still not able to factor to the nth degree for translation. I have to manage projects & tools with translation sub-projects for various languages on the web, so have learned this firsthand myself.

Edited to fix typo = San
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 08:23:29 PM by San » Logged

I continue to stand with the girl.
TexasRick007
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1170 on: June 13, 2010, 08:09:22 PM »

BOR = Bill O'Reilly - host of the most popular news/talk/opinion show on Fox. I included his producer's email below and hope you can share some of your info on Julia with them. She is a whole 'nother story waiting to be exposed...

Thanks for the screenshots earlier, Kermit.

Yes - definitely. If you have screenshots and/or other useful information on Julia and her smear campaign, you can send them to the O'Reilly show producer. The email on the website most likely won't get read, but Jesse Watters DOES read the emails - Jesse.Watters@FOXNEWS.COM.

Please keep things as brief as possible and send only the most provactive/horrible things she's said. Screenshots are a good thing!!!

Shine the light on this cockroach.

Someone posted earlier that Anita and Julia Renfro posted comments on Joran's facebook page. Is that true? If so, can someone post a screenshot of the FB page with comments? Would be nice to share that with the media, if only to show that their 'source' for so much of the BS that's perpetuated is a biased 'journalist'.

I don't have a screenshot, but I copied the messages when Kermit reposted them the other day (yesterday?).

05/14/2010

Joran van der Sloot enters Peru from Columbia

Anita and Renfro post to Joran on Facebook:
Anita Hugen
I hope the future will bring you, wisdom, trust,honesty, love and good friends.
May 14 at 10:26am
Julia Renfro
Be Grateful... for those who love you, for those who support you, for everything -- good and the bad. Be Grateful, life will come full circle even when the clouds are so dark, there is always a rainbow to come.
Sunday at 5:05pm

Mar 02, 2010 8:16 am    Post subject:   
Joran Van Der Sloot:
When the devil shows up with a truckload of promises its harder to walk away then you think.
11 hours ago

Joran Van Der Sloot
LOL finally someone that gets it. It's blood test though not drug test
Yesterday at 5:31pm

whoever has the screenshots needs to send them to BOR and Geraldo. BOR is the most powerful person on FOX and I can guarantee you that his staff reads and responds to respectful emails with information.

Who is BOR?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1171 on: June 13, 2010, 08:09:47 PM »

BOR?

Bill O'Reilly

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1172 on: June 13, 2010, 08:09:47 PM »

Question?

If Joran did tell the truth from start to finish about exactly what happened and each individuals actions taken in the cover-up,whom would they be accountable too? Just curious..

I don`t think anyone would ever take his word alone, for anything, tater.

It would have to be proven.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1173 on: June 13, 2010, 08:10:06 PM »

From the confession transcript:
apparently he got 25.000 dollars from URI GELLER who was doing a tv show on internet fraud. (of course URI GELLER would resort to JVDS as a prime source of information)
This should not be all that hard to verify, First payment URI made was 10.000 cash and then 15.000 on his account at the SNS bank in the netherlands.
Also easy to verify
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1174 on: June 13, 2010, 08:10:35 PM »

Kermit-  BOR  = Bill O'Reilly

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1175 on: June 13, 2010, 08:12:40 PM »

Question?

I don`t think anyone would ever take his word alone, for anything, tater.

It would have to be proven.

Yes I feel that way too Carpe but what if it could be proven?Who if anyone,could do anything about it?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1176 on: June 13, 2010, 08:13:35 PM »

Could someone tell me again where to find the complete confession in English? TIA

Right here but it's translated from Spanish to Dutch then from Dutch to English so some things will be messed up in the translation I'm sure:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8103.msg1158830#msg1158830

meant to type come a long way.......

translation software isn't intuitive regarding regional phrases or dialects that can exist within a single language - they have come a long way but still not able to factor to the nth degree for translation. I have to manage projects & tools with translation sub-projects for various languages on the web, so have learned this firsthand myself.

Edited to fix typo = San
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 08:24:14 PM by San » Logged

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1177 on: June 13, 2010, 08:13:55 PM »

From the confession transcript:
apparently he got 25.000 dollars from URI GELLER who was doing a tv show on internet fraud. (of course URI GELLER would resort to JVDS as a prime source of information)
This should not be all that hard to verify, First payment URI made was 10.000 cash and then 15.000 on his account at the SNS bank in the netherlands.
Also easy to verify
Wonder if the Feds told him this was the story if anyone ever asks.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1178 on: June 13, 2010, 08:14:36 PM »

POOP-SUIT ALERT

In her own mind where trolls and grasshoppers play

isn't that the truth !

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1179 on: June 13, 2010, 08:17:51 PM »

BOR = Bill O'Reilly - host of the most popular news/talk/opinion show on Fox. I included his producer's email below and hope you can share some of your info on Julia with them. She is a whole 'nother story waiting to be exposed...

Thanks for the screenshots earlier, Kermit.

Oh I see now. Thank you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.