March 28, 2024, 07:27:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #838 6/12/10 -6/14/10  (Read 849094 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1240 on: June 13, 2010, 10:16:09 PM »

It's excellent there's no extradition treaty between Peru & Holland;  I'm thinking Anita is going to find that she doesn't have as much 'pull' as she imagines, but she will do a real heavy-duty martyr act, I feel sure.  She may enjoy some political clout of sorts, but in the bigger picture in Life, she has zero class.  She isn't high-bred, IMO.

I`d be surprised Anita isn`t sniped. The last time I have seen people this upset...

...was well, back when he killed Natalee.

They need to send Anita in ... in a riot guard`s uniform.

The shield;the works.

I agree-I think it's dangerous.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1241 on: June 13, 2010, 10:17:30 PM »

Geraldo reporting Joran has fired his lawyer.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1242 on: June 13, 2010, 10:19:06 PM »

Joran performs more layoffs than General Motors! What is up with this dude?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1243 on: June 13, 2010, 10:19:10 PM »

It's excellent there's no extradition treaty between Peru & Holland;  I'm thinking Anita is going to find that she doesn't have as much 'pull' as she imagines, but she will do a real heavy-duty martyr act, I feel sure.  She may enjoy some political clout of sorts, but in the bigger picture in Life, she has zero class.  She isn't high-bred, IMO.

I`d be surprised Anita isn`t sniped. The last time I have seen people this upset...

...was well, back when he killed Natalee.

They need to send Anita in ... in a riot guard`s uniform.

The shield;the works.

I agree-I think it's dangerous.

LOL-I don't think there's one big enough to fit;  But she's in la la land if she thinks it's going to be a cakewalk I think.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1244 on: June 13, 2010, 10:20:05 PM »

[Steph Watts]

It has been a relatively quiet weekend on the Island of Aruba. The focus of this story is still on Peru, but that will quickly change this week.  Dave Holloway is on his way to the Island.  He will be here later today.  I know that authorities in Peru are working very hard to get the information they need from Van Der Sloot about where Natalee’s body is.  There are alot of things I can’t discuss now.  I feel like the kid they sat down in front of a giant birthday cake — the adults tell him not to touch the cake — then leave to room.

Tonight live from Aruba at 8:00 p.m. EST with Dave Holloway’s attorney Vinda de Sousa and Former Head of the Houston FBI, Don Clark, with the very latest on the investigation — stick with the source on the ground….ME.

To listen to my show, Blogtalkradio.com/Watts-Up-With-This, click here.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this

<<snipped>>

NANCY GRACE
Peru Files Murder One Charges on Van Der Sloot
Aired June 11, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1006/11/ng.01.html

GRACE: Good evening. I`m Nancy Grace. I want to thank you for being with us. Bombshell tonight. After reports circulate that Natalee`s skull discovered, as details of Van Der Sloot`s blackmail plot emerge and Aruban authorities head to Peru, has Van Der Sloot admitted his own father, Judge Paulus Van Der Sloot, helped hide Natalee`s body? And is he set from behind the walls of a Peruvian jailhouse to confess to the murder of Natalee Holloway?

Hmm....I think something's up.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1245 on: June 13, 2010, 10:20:48 PM »

I think Joran possibly took off Stefany's jeans in order to perform another indignity to this poor girl.  In order to do this, he had to remove her shoes first.  jmo

I completely agree.  And she had her period, and it has been stated early on that a kotex was found in the waste basket of the room.  So this SOB is besides serial killer, sick pervert too.  I think he did things to her before he killed her..torture and rape with a condom..which he flushed down the toilet.   Just my opinion..why give someone a date rape drug if not to rape and then steal from her belongings?

flush the condom, could be, but why put her undies back on.
i thought i read she still had the undies on
He already admitted that he masturbated. So I don't believe sex was involved with the murder. The motive wasn't rape.

Might not be rape, but that sure sounds sexual to me.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1246 on: June 13, 2010, 10:21:10 PM »

Dave's now on the island.   Craig Rivera next up with Dave [ I think ].
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1247 on: June 13, 2010, 10:21:33 PM »

If we could truly understand a psychopath, then we would have to worry about ourselves. LOL  Geraldo's brother Craig up with more after the commercial

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1248 on: June 13, 2010, 10:22:57 PM »

[Steph Watts]

It has been a relatively quiet weekend on the Island of Aruba. The focus of this story is still on Peru, but that will quickly change this week.  Dave Holloway is on his way to the Island.  He will be here later today.  I know that authorities in Peru are working very hard to get the information they need from Van Der Sloot about where Natalee’s body is.  There are alot of things I can’t discuss now.  I feel like the kid they sat down in front of a giant birthday cake — the adults tell him not to touch the cake — then leave to room.

Tonight live from Aruba at 8:00 p.m. EST with Dave Holloway’s attorney Vinda de Sousa and Former Head of the Houston FBI, Don Clark, with the very latest on the investigation — stick with the source on the ground….ME.

To listen to my show, Blogtalkradio.com/Watts-Up-With-This, click here.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this

<<snipped>>

NANCY GRACE
Peru Files Murder One Charges on Van Der Sloot
Aired June 11, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1006/11/ng.01.html

GRACE: Good evening. I`m Nancy Grace. I want to thank you for being with us. Bombshell tonight. After reports circulate that Natalee`s skull discovered, as details of Van Der Sloot`s blackmail plot emerge and Aruban authorities head to Peru, has Van Der Sloot admitted his own father, Judge Paulus Van Der Sloot, helped hide Natalee`s body? And is he set from behind the walls of a Peruvian jailhouse to confess to the murder of Natalee Holloway?

Hmm....I think something's up.

Wow ...
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1249 on: June 13, 2010, 10:23:11 PM »

I agree Klaas, but I think the markers are being called in for him. He is asking everyone for money and I think he is not able to keep up whatever arrangement he may have made to BE GOOD or PAY OFF...maybe that's what killed PVDS. after Paulus was gone Anita cut Joran off financially? Or just lately...this tourny was supposed to be held in March but was bounced to May because of the earthquake at that time. PVDS died in February. Was JVDS still in Thailand and returned home only for the funeral? did he ever go back to thailand- read he trashed a room, hotel or where he stayed, and his uncle had to bail him out....and who is running the store for him now...the Coffee shop/prostitutioncatessan?

Too many loose ends. He appears to have walked away from the business altogether.
S

Yes and it was sold for a song.  The new owners got a big deal, according to them.  They felt he was an affable enough guy who let many eat free.  He just was not taking in any money in the process and it was probably more profitable for him to give it up since vendors were not willing to take his congeniality as payment.

I thought I read a few pages back (from a link provided) that he had sold the coffee shop?  Can't remember how much they paid him for it.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1250 on: June 13, 2010, 10:23:42 PM »

I think Joran possibly took off Stefany's jeans in order to perform another indignity to this poor girl.  In order to do this, he had to remove her shoes first.  jmo

I completely agree.  And she had her period, and it has been stated early on that a kotex was found in the waste basket of the room.  So this SOB is besides serial killer, sick pervert too.  I think he did things to her before he killed her..torture and rape with a condom..which he flushed down the toilet.   Just my opinion..why give someone a date rape drug if not to rape and then steal from her belongings?

He already admitted that he masturbated. So I don't believe sex was involved with the murder. The motive wasn't rape.

I think Klaas has the pic of the tweezers he used logged into evidence.

She might have to blow it up 400%... but we have it. Wink~

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1251 on: June 13, 2010, 10:23:43 PM »

Just a word of caution - I think the only talk of masturbation was from false subtitles on a joke you-tube.  I know I have seen no documentation of it other than that.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1252 on: June 13, 2010, 10:23:48 PM »

I agree Klaas, but I think the markers are being called in for him. He is asking everyone for money and I think he is not able to keep up whatever arrangement he may have made to BE GOOD or PAY OFF...maybe that's what killed PVDS. after Paulus was gone Anita cut Joran off financially? Or just lately...this tourny was supposed to be held in March but was bounced to May because of the earthquake at that time. PVDS died in February. Was JVDS still in Thailand and returned home only for the funeral? did he ever go back to thailand- read he trashed a room, hotel or where he stayed, and his uncle had to bail him out....and who is running the store for him now...the Coffee shop/prostitutioncatessan?

Too many loose ends. He appears to have walked away from the business altogether.
S

Yes and it was sold for a song.  The new owners got a big deal, according to them.  They felt he was an affable enough guy who let many eat free.  He just was not taking in any money in the process and it was probably more profitable for him to give it up since vendors were not willing to take his congeniality as payment.

I thought I read a few pages back (from a link provided) that he had sold the coffee shop?  Can't remember how much they paid him for it.

[/quote]

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1253 on: June 13, 2010, 10:24:00 PM »

Beats me, but I am sure the 'lawyer" is very relieved!   He probably told him to give up trying to get back to 'Ruba.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1254 on: June 13, 2010, 10:24:40 PM »

Craig shown speaking to Jug, says Dave is on the island.

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1255 on: June 13, 2010, 10:26:48 PM »

Says Stephany's family has closure, he and Beth don't.  Jug Dave and Beth, now the Flores' so much pain

ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1256 on: June 13, 2010, 10:26:55 PM »

I'll be surprised if Anita shows up in Peru at all, regardless of the articles stating that she is going.  We've seen lots of incorrect reporting in the last two weeks. 

I just don't see what point there would be in her going.  She isn't going to visit Joran in jail, not if that requires a strip search/cavity search.  She isn't going to meet with the Flores family to express her condolences and apologize for her monster.  She isn't granting interviews.  I can't imagine she has any desire to by lynched by an angry crowd.  So...why go?  I just don't see it happening.

Her intention is to do an expose of the ruthless treatment her monster is receiving in his new abode.  She wants the Hague to jump up, screaming and shouting like Joran, when he was deprived of gambling money by her and Paulus.  She wants the Hague to summon Stephany's father to the UN to answer questions as to how he could let this happen to her privileged delicious sporter.  After all, how could he be anything else?  He was spawned from two privileged people and she gives the command as it is she who is to be obeyed.

Thanks exactly what she wants....BUT he commited a crime in PERU.....that's thier law.. ANITA, PLEASE TRY TO UNDERSTAND!

In Aruba, everyone lies!! Except Jossy!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1257 on: June 13, 2010, 10:27:20 PM »

His current lawyer..or the one he had previous from his arrest?

How can he fire a lawyer in Castro Castro..unless the lawyer visited him and he said, you are fired..Mommy is on the way!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1258 on: June 13, 2010, 10:28:09 PM »

I'll be surprised if Anita shows up in Peru at all, regardless of the articles stating that she is going.  We've seen lots of incorrect reporting in the last two weeks. 

I just don't see what point there would be in her going.  She isn't going to visit Joran in jail, not if that requires a strip search/cavity search.  She isn't going to meet with the Flores family to express her condolences and apologize for her monster.  She isn't granting interviews.  I can't imagine she has any desire to by lynched by an angry crowd.  So...why go?  I just don't see it happening.

Her intention is to do an expose of the ruthless treatment her monster is receiving in his new abode.  She wants the Hague to jump up, screaming and shouting like Joran, when he was deprived of gambling money by her and Paulus.  She wants the Hague to summon Stephany's father to the UN to answer questions as to how he could let this happen to her privileged delicious sporter.  After all, how could he be anything else?  He was spawned from two privileged people and she gives the command as it is she who is to be obeyed.

Thanks exactly what she wants....BUT he commited a crime in PERU.....that's thier law.. ANITA, PLEASE TRY TO UNDERSTAND!

JMO, I still don't think she'll actually go.

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1259 on: June 13, 2010, 10:28:13 PM »

Craig says Dave is in bad shape.  My words.....stupid effing sombiotch rock wasteland of hell...Aruba....rock of sh)(&)(*^t

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.