April 26, 2024, 07:20:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #838 6/12/10 -6/14/10  (Read 853233 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1300 on: June 13, 2010, 11:17:50 PM »

Joran can rot in hell. No "deals" are going to be made. Beat it out of him!!!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1301 on: June 13, 2010, 11:21:28 PM »

Give him some more of those dirty Quaker oatmeal chickens.

Wash it down with some of that ditch water I saw sitting outside the prison!

He`ll have a lot to say.

The only thing worse than being visited by the ghost of Montezuma...

is having to continue to sit with it in that cell.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1302 on: June 13, 2010, 11:22:30 PM »

Well, I am really sort of frustrated with Steph Watts saying he knows all this stuff but can't tell.  Then Nancy Grace says something about Natalee's skull being found.  Does she mean those photos the vacationers had a while back that turned out to be just coral?  Or did it.  Or is it something new and she is toying with us by never mentioning it again?

Now we find out Dave is very upset.  I expected he would have been with Joran committed murder yet again but he has seemed pretty calm since then.  Guess you really can't tell just from a person's voice.  Especially us southerners as we are not prone to excitability that much.

If something is up, I want to know it and after all this time, don't want to be jerked around by people saying they know but they can't tell.  Why can't they tell?  Secrecy is what has caused all the problems already.

So tomorrow is a regular work day in Aruba and surely they will start doing something toward these new searches?

I don't know.  I can't understand why much is being made of them.  That pond has been searched before aand I thought the swamp was when Joran told his tale of Natalee falling over the balcony.

Is there a new search site?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1303 on: June 13, 2010, 11:25:16 PM »

[Steph Watts]

It has been a relatively quiet weekend on the Island of Aruba. The focus of this story is still on Peru, but that will quickly change this week.  Dave Holloway is on his way to the Island.  He will be here later today.  I know that authorities in Peru are working very hard to get the information they need from Van Der Sloot about where Natalee’s body is.  There are alot of things I can’t discuss now.  I feel like the kid they sat down in front of a giant birthday cake — the adults tell him not to touch the cake — then leave to room.

Tonight live from Aruba at 8:00 p.m. EST with Dave Holloway’s attorney Vinda de Sousa and Former Head of the Houston FBI, Don Clark, with the very latest on the investigation — stick with the source on the ground….ME.

To listen to my show, Blogtalkradio.com/Watts-Up-With-This, click here.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this

<<snipped>>

NANCY GRACE
Peru Files Murder One Charges on Van Der Sloot
Aired June 11, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1006/11/ng.01.html

GRACE: Good evening. I`m Nancy Grace. I want to thank you for being with us. Bombshell tonight. After reports circulate that Natalee`s skull discovered, as details of Van Der Sloot`s blackmail plot emerge and Aruban authorities head to Peru, has Van Der Sloot admitted his own father, Judge Paulus Van Der Sloot, helped hide Natalee`s body? And is he set from behind the walls of a Peruvian jailhouse to confess to the murder of Natalee Holloway?

Hmm....I think something's up.

Thanks Lifesong!

I saw Geraldo and heard the description of Dave today.  I'd already been thinking hmmmm over Mike Eman cancelling that trip to Curacao too.   

Could be that something's up.

I'm praying...

I think something is about to blow wide open.  Too many people gathering on that rock.
FBI is still on the island.  Tim Miller is there; Dave us there; Steph Watts has been there for a week.
Fox has reporters there.  We haven't seen this kind of activity since 2005.  Where's Rob?  I bet he's
gone to Aruba too.
I am waiting and praying for an announcement that Natalee has been found.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1304 on: June 13, 2010, 11:29:53 PM »

[Steph Watts]

It has been a relatively quiet weekend on the Island of Aruba. The focus of this story is still on Peru, but that will quickly change this week.  Dave Holloway is on his way to the Island.  He will be here later today.  I know that authorities in Peru are working very hard to get the information they need from Van Der Sloot about where Natalee’s body is.  There are alot of things I can’t discuss now.  I feel like the kid they sat down in front of a giant birthday cake — the adults tell him not to touch the cake — then leave to room.

Tonight live from Aruba at 8:00 p.m. EST with Dave Holloway’s attorney Vinda de Sousa and Former Head of the Houston FBI, Don Clark, with the very latest on the investigation — stick with the source on the ground….ME.

<<snipped>>

NANCY GRACE

GRACE: Good evening. I`m Nancy Grace. I want to thank you for being with us. Bombshell tonight. After reports circulate that Natalee`s skull discovered, as details of Van Der Sloot`s blackmail plot emerge and Aruban authorities head to Peru, has Van Der Sloot admitted his own father, Judge Paulus Van Der Sloot, helped hide Natalee`s body? And is he set from behind the walls of a Peruvian jailhouse to confess to the murder of Natalee Holloway?

Thanks Lifesong!

I saw Geraldo and heard the description of Dave today.  I'd already been thinking hmmmm over Mike Eman cancelling that trip to Curacao too.   

I'm praying...

I think something is about to blow wide open.  Too many people gathering on that rock.
FBI is still on the island.  Tim Miller is there; Dave us there; Steph Watts has been there for a week.
Fox has reporters there.  We haven't seen this kind of activity since 2005.  Where's Rob?  I bet he's
gone to Aruba too.

God, I hope you are right.   I am praying too.    I missed Geraldo.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1305 on: June 13, 2010, 11:31:31 PM »

Well, I am really sort of frustrated with Steph Watts saying he knows all this stuff but can't tell.  Then Nancy Grace says something about Natalee's skull being found.  Does she mean those photos the vacationers had a while back that turned out to be just coral?  Or did it.  Or is it something new and she is toying with us by never mentioning it again?

Now we find out Dave is very upset.  I expected he would have been with Joran committed murder yet again but he has seemed pretty calm since then.  Guess you really can't tell just from a person's voice.  Especially us southerners as we are not prone to excitability that much.

If something is up, I want to know it and after all this time, don't want to be jerked around by people saying they know but they can't tell.  Why can't they tell?  Secrecy is what has caused all the problems already.

So tomorrow is a regular work day in Aruba and surely they will start doing something toward these new searches?

I don't know.  I can't understand why much is being made of them.  That pond has been searched before aand I thought the swamp was when Joran told his tale of Natalee falling over the balcony.

Is there a new search site?

Anna, didn't we find out early on in 2005 that a regular work day for Aruban government employees was to sit at their computers, making light of Beth, Natalee, Tim, Dave and Jug.  Remember how the SOBs made fun of Dave when he dived into the waters of Aruba chasing after that barrel, hoping Natalee was in there, and the money-grubbing peckerheads were tickled sh*tless when it turned out not to be Natalee.  I hate them with all my might.  I have had to back away and pray about my soul for fear I am going to Hell for hating the Arubans so much and that hate extends even further for those who posted derogatory statements at RU and those who left SM to go over there and spin their lies.  I hate 'em all. Roger, Scrux, Julia Renfro, Dilma, Shiraz, SunMoonStars and Blowfly.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
littlebuddy598
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1306 on: June 13, 2010, 11:33:52 PM »

For Dave to be as upset as he was when he heard about Natalee, that tells me something is UP. But, if something was UP...wouldn't Beth be there too?   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1307 on: June 13, 2010, 11:34:18 PM »

[Steph Watts]

<<snipped>>

NANCY GRACE

Thanks Lifesong!

I'm praying...

Fox has reporters there.  We haven't seen this kind of activity since 2005.  Where's Rob?  I bet he's gone to Aruba too.

I hope you're right Magnolia!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1308 on: June 13, 2010, 11:34:18 PM »

For Dave to be as upset as he was when he heard about Natalee, that tells me something is UP. But, if something was UP...wouldn't Beth be there too?   

Where is Jug?

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1309 on: June 13, 2010, 11:36:44 PM »

Where is Jug?

Last I have seen, Jug is in Birmingham speaking for Beth.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1310 on: June 13, 2010, 11:36:57 PM »

If they've found Natalee, then Beth never has to set foot on that hellhole again!

They need to do the testing to confirm its her first, then Dave can bring her home to Beth.

(I can't even believe we're discussing this like it could be happening.  Oh my, if there's a God in Heaven tonight, please let it be!)

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1311 on: June 13, 2010, 11:39:03 PM »

Yes, I think she would and Stephen Watts and Tim Miller has been there for a week.  Yet no reports of any searches going on.

So what would be taking so long?  That island is very small.  It's not as though then have to go all the way to another country as Peru did to get Joran.

What's the hold up and why does anything there take so long?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1312 on: June 13, 2010, 11:39:40 PM »

[Steph Watts]

<<snipped>>

NANCY GRACE

Thanks Lifesong!

I'm praying...

gone to Aruba too.

I have been wondering about Rob.....he was here the other night, but haven't seen him since

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1313 on: June 13, 2010, 11:40:02 PM »

Do we know the name of the beach where the woman was snorkeling when she took the picture of the supposed human remains? Just wondering if we know that, and how the location where the pic was taken fits in to the pieced-together timeline of the night Natalee disappeared.
SteveDinMD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1314 on: June 13, 2010, 11:40:10 PM »

I think Joran possibly took off Stefany's jeans in order to perform another indignity to this poor girl.  In order to do this, he had to remove her shoes first.  jmo

I'm not so sure...he could have been trying to "set up" for the hotel worker to see what the "bandits" did while he went to "get coffee"..

Joran is a pig....

that's also possible.

I believe this is what happened.  I think he was trying to say it was 'an attempted rape" while he was gone.  What a complete azzhole he is.

I don't believe that was his intention.  With the constant video surveillance, it would soon enough be obvious that he alone was responsible:  two walked in the room, and only one walked out.  Rather, I believe he was attempting to fabricate some indication on the surveillance tape that Stephany was still alive at that time.  Such indication could be valuable.  On the one hand, it could delay any investigation on the part of hotel management, affording Joran the maximum possible time to make good his escape.  On the other hand, if the surveillance system were to fail at some point afterward, or if a later tape were to be overwritten or otherwise lost, etc., Joran would then be in a position to claim that others miht have had access to the room in his absence, and that the earlier surveillance tape substantiates his claim that he left Stephany alive and well.  The claim would be feeble, in any case -- unless the hotel somehow burned down -- but it would give him at least the rudiments of a defense case, and that case would have been good enough in Aruba. 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1315 on: June 13, 2010, 11:41:20 PM »

[Steph Watts]

It has been a relatively quiet weekend on the Island of Aruba. The focus of this story is still on Peru, but that will quickly change this week.  Dave Holloway is on his way to the Island.  He will be here later today.  I know that authorities in Peru are working very hard to get the information they need from Van Der Sloot about where Natalee’s body is.  There are alot of things I can’t discuss now.  I feel like the kid they sat down in front of a giant birthday cake — the adults tell him not to touch the cake — then leave to room.

<<snipped>>

NANCY GRACE
Aired June 11, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

Thanks Lifesong!

I'm praying...

I think something is about to blow wide open.  Too many people gathering on that rock.
FBI is still on the island.  Tim Miller is there; Dave us there; Steph Watts has been there for a week.
Fox has reporters there.  We haven't seen this kind of activity since 2005.  Where's Rob?  I bet he's
gone to Aruba too.

I think something is definitely up and getting ready to break.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1316 on: June 13, 2010, 11:41:34 PM »

Where is Jug?

Last I have seen, Jug is in Birmingham speaking for Beth.

Thanks, Magnolia.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1317 on: June 13, 2010, 11:42:00 PM »

Since we know that was the old pic that was the rock/coral formation I have removed those posts per MisGivings request.
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1318 on: June 13, 2010, 11:42:08 PM »

That's the underwater photograph the couple took.  I really think that was just a rock and coral formation.

Yup, saw that. Sorry, did a search after Nancy Grace said Natalee's Skull was found, but didn't read the article.
My bad.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
SteveDinMD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1319 on: June 13, 2010, 11:42:24 PM »

Kermit -

Thanks for the explanation as to who Jan Brennan is and the aliases of some of the players and their RU ID's. 
I have a handle for which ones are the Holloway Haters, but I didn't know their true identities  Wink

You are most welcome.

Interesting that John Q. Kelly was in Aruba on Easter meeting with Joran at the Marriott Hotel and Jan Brennan was in Aruba too with Joran and van der Sloots. Jan Brennan said they are "the salt of the earth".

Are you sure she didn't say, "Scum of the Earth?"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.