April 19, 2024, 03:00:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #838 6/12/10 -6/14/10  (Read 851681 times)
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1320 on: June 13, 2010, 11:44:22 PM »

Darleen must still have Julia in her office as I haven't seen any recent posts by her over at RU.
Since I am obviously getting tired, I shall retire to the Monkey bunky.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
littlebuddy598
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1321 on: June 13, 2010, 11:45:01 PM »

This picture of a supposed skull...wasn't taken back in Oct? If so, why are they just now doing something about it? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1322 on: June 13, 2010, 11:46:00 PM »

This picture of a supposed skull...wasn't taken back in Oct? If so, why are they just now doing something about it? 

Yeah, it's not what is being discussed now I'm sure.  Misgivings posted in error.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1323 on: June 13, 2010, 11:46:12 PM »

I think Joran possibly took off Stefany's jeans in order to perform another indignity to this poor girl.  In order to do this, he had to remove her shoes first.  jmo

I'm not so sure...he could have been trying to "set up" for the hotel worker to see what the "bandits" did while he went to "get coffee"..

Joran is a pig....

that's also possible.

I believe this is what happened.  I think he was trying to say it was 'an attempted rape" while he was gone.  What a complete azzhole he is.

I don't believe that was his intention.  With the constant video surveillance, it would soon enough be obvious that he alone was responsible:  two walked in the room, and only one walked out.  Rather, I believe he was attempting to fabricate some indication on the surveillance tape that Stephany was still alive at that time.  Such indication could be valuable.  On the one hand, it could delay any investigation on the part of hotel management, affording Joran the maximum possible time to make good his escape.  On the other hand, if the surveillance system were to fail at some point afterward, or if a later tape were to be overwritten or otherwise lost, etc., Joran would then be in a position to claim that others miht have had access to the room in his absence, and that the earlier surveillance tape substantiates his claim that he left Stephany alive and well.  The claim would be feeble, in any case -- unless the hotel somehow burned down -- but it would give him at least the rudiments of a defense case, and that case would have been good enough in Aruba. 

Then why would he remove her shoes and pants?  I do understand what you are saying about the surveillance tape.  I think we all agree with that.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1324 on: June 13, 2010, 11:46:34 PM »

Nite MisGivings
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1325 on: June 13, 2010, 11:47:11 PM »

It was headlines in March iirc.  I'm sure all the articles are still out there, or back in the discussion threads for that period of time.

JMO, but I don't think anything that's going on now, has anything to do with that.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1326 on: June 13, 2010, 11:47:59 PM »

That's the underwater photograph the couple took.  I really think that was just a rock and coral formation.

Yup, saw that. Sorry, did a search after Nancy Grace said Natalee's Skull was found, but didn't read the article.
My bad.

If they were Natalie's bones they were most likely moved since the FBI could not get permission to investigate and had to rely on the Aruban authorities. I wish we knew the exact longitude and latitude, someone could go there and now photograph the same area and see if it still looked the same. If it was really a coral formation it would be exactly the same and if not..................we would know what happened.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1327 on: June 13, 2010, 11:48:05 PM »

Good night, Misgivings!  I can only talk to her in the heated exchange.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1328 on: June 13, 2010, 11:48:44 PM »

[Steph Watts]

It has been a relatively quiet weekend on the Island of Aruba. The focus of this story is still on Peru, but that will quickly change this week.  Dave Holloway is on his way to the Island.  He will be here later today.  I know that authorities in Peru are working very hard to get the information they need from Van Der Sloot about where Natalee’s body is.  There are alot of things I can’t discuss now.  I feel like the kid they sat down in front of a giant birthday cake — the adults tell him not to touch the cake — then leave to room.

Tonight live from Aruba at 8:00 p.m. EST with Dave Holloway’s attorney Vinda de Sousa and Former Head of the Houston FBI, Don Clark, with the very latest on the investigation — stick with the source on the ground….ME.

To listen to my show, Blogtalkradio.com/Watts-Up-With-This, click here.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this

<<snipped>>

NANCY GRACE
Peru Files Murder One Charges on Van Der Sloot
Aired June 11, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1006/11/ng.01.html

GRACE: Good evening. I`m Nancy Grace. I want to thank you for being with us. Bombshell tonight. After reports circulate that Natalee`s skull discovered, as details of Van Der Sloot`s blackmail plot emerge and Aruban authorities head to Peru, has Van Der Sloot admitted his own father, Judge Paulus Van Der Sloot, helped hide Natalee`s body? And is he set from behind the walls of a Peruvian jailhouse to confess to the murder of Natalee Holloway?

Hmm....I think something's up.

Thanks Lifesong!

I saw Geraldo and heard the description of Dave today.  I'd already been thinking hmmmm over Mike Eman cancelling that trip to Curacao too.   

Could be that something's up.

I'm praying...

I heard that on NG about the skull...I thought she was referring to that older couple that took pictures while on vacation in Aruba in March and later thought the pictures looked like a skeleton.  I don't recall that NG said any more about it during that program (but may have missed something).  Did anyone else hear more from NG other than that "one" reference?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1329 on: June 13, 2010, 11:49:40 PM »

Well, I am really sort of frustrated with Steph Watts saying he knows all this stuff but can't tell.  Then Nancy Grace says something about Natalee's skull being found.  Does she mean those photos the vacationers had a while back that turned out to be just coral?  Or did it.  Or is it something new and she is toying with us by never mentioning it again?

Now we find out Dave is very upset.  I expected he would have been with Joran committed murder yet again but he has seemed pretty calm since then.  Guess you really can't tell just from a person's voice.  Especially us southerners as we are not prone to excitability that much.

If something is up, I want to know it and after all this time, don't want to be jerked around by people saying they know but they can't tell.  Why can't they tell?  Secrecy is what has caused all the problems already.

So tomorrow is a regular work day in Aruba and surely they will start doing something toward these new searches?

I don't know.  I can't understand why much is being made of them.  That pond has been searched before aand I thought the swamp was when Joran told his tale of Natalee falling over the balcony.

Is there a new search site?

Anna, didn't we find out early on in 2005 that a regular work day for Aruban government employees was to sit at their computers, making light of Beth, Natalee, Tim, Dave and Jug.  Remember how the SOBs made fun of Dave when he dived into the waters of Aruba chasing after that barrel, hoping Natalee was in there, and the money-grubbing peckerheads were tickled sh*tless when it turned out not to be Natalee.  I hate them with all my might.  I have had to back away and pray about my soul for fear I am going to Hell for hating the Arubans so much and that hate extends even further for those who posted derogatory statements at RU and those who left SM to go over there and spin their lies.  I hate 'em all. Roger, Scrux, Julia Renfro, Dilma, Shiraz, SunMoonStars and Blowfly.

Who knew there were people like that in the world?    It's been hard to take.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1330 on: June 13, 2010, 11:52:00 PM »

Kermit -

Thanks for the explanation as to who Jan Brennan is and the aliases of some of the players and their RU ID's. 
I have a handle for which ones are the Holloway Haters, but I didn't know their true identities  Wink

You are most welcome.

Interesting that John Q. Kelly was in Aruba on Easter meeting with Joran at the Marriott Hotel and Jan Brennan was in Aruba too with Joran and van der Sloots. Jan Brennan said they are "the salt of the earth".

Are you sure she didn't say, "Scum of the Earth?"

LOL
kimi1230
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1331 on: June 13, 2010, 11:53:25 PM »

There was one at RU that caused me to get banned....because I just couldn't/wouldn't keep my "mouth" shut when they posted. It was Wang Chung.

No one can make you feel inferior.....unless you give them permission.
darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1332 on: June 13, 2010, 11:55:13 PM »

Didn't Wang Chung live in the heated exchange?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1333 on: June 13, 2010, 11:55:22 PM »

There was one at RU that caused me to get banned....because I just couldn't/wouldn't keep my "mouth" shut when they posted. It was Wang Chung.

Yes, he is pretty bad and made a comeback recently. 
darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1334 on: June 13, 2010, 11:57:07 PM »

Hey, does anybody know what happened to Ting? I'd like to know his thoughts on these latest developments.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1335 on: June 13, 2010, 11:57:46 PM »

Take your baby by the hand...
and make her do a high hand stand.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1336 on: June 13, 2010, 11:58:18 PM »

I saw Geraldo tonight and it was a little stunning to hear his brother say that Dave was not doing well and was as stressed out as he was 5 years ago (he said it twice).

Also, there was a short clip with Jug...asked Jug if he had anything to say to the Flores family and Jug said he feels their pain and as difficult as it is they do have a body and do have the guilty party and therefore, closure.  Jug said: I don't know if "Beth and I" will ever get that closure.  Also asked if he would do anything differently if he could go back 5 yrs. and Jug said: I would have had them open up Deepak's trunk because I think Natalee was in the trunk or at least some of her clothes or items.

Didn't say on Geraldo's show, but I'm curious....do we know if Beth is on the way to Aruba?  If so, I wonder WHY? 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1337 on: June 13, 2010, 11:59:06 PM »

I'm listening to the Podcast of Steph Watts show tonight.

Steph Watts said that Beth has arrived in Peru.

T. J. Ward is on the show.

Dr. Russell, said Joran is a psychopath.  He's a manipulator and that no law enforcement should allow him to call the shots.  Psychopath's generally have a strong sense of self preservation and that's all this "deal" is about.  He said they should tell Joran that he needs to tell them where Natalee is NOW, and MAYBE they'll think about not throwing him in general population TONIGHT!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1338 on: June 13, 2010, 11:59:53 PM »

Hey, does anybody know what happened to Ting? I'd like to know his thoughts on these latest developments.

Haven't seen Ting since late 2005.
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1339 on: June 14, 2010, 12:00:06 AM »

[Steph Watts]

It has been a relatively quiet weekend on the Island of Aruba. The focus of this story is still on Peru, but that will quickly change this week.  Dave Holloway is on his way to the Island.  He will be here later today.  I know that authorities in Peru are working very hard to get the information they need from Van Der Sloot about where Natalee’s body is.  There are alot of things I can’t discuss now.  I feel like the kid they sat down in front of a giant birthday cake — the adults tell him not to touch the cake — then leave to room.

Tonight live from Aruba at 8:00 p.m. EST with Dave Holloway’s attorney Vinda de Sousa and Former Head of the Houston FBI, Don Clark, with the very latest on the investigation — stick with the source on the ground….ME.

To listen to my show, Blogtalkradio.com/Watts-Up-With-This, click here.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this

<<snipped>>

NANCY GRACE
Peru Files Murder One Charges on Van Der Sloot
Aired June 11, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1006/11/ng.01.html

GRACE: Good evening. I`m Nancy Grace. I want to thank you for being with us. Bombshell tonight. After reports circulate that Natalee`s skull discovered, as details of Van Der Sloot`s blackmail plot emerge and Aruban authorities head to Peru, has Van Der Sloot admitted his own father, Judge Paulus Van Der Sloot, helped hide Natalee`s body? And is he set from behind the walls of a Peruvian jailhouse to confess to the murder of Natalee Holloway?

Hmm....I think something's up.

Thanks Lifesong!

I saw Geraldo and heard the description of Dave today.  I'd already been thinking hmmmm over Mike Eman cancelling that trip to Curacao too.   

Could be that something's up.

I'm praying...

I think something is about to blow wide open.  Too many people gathering on that rock.
FBI is still on the island.  Tim Miller is there; Dave us there; Steph Watts has been there for a week.
Fox has reporters there.  We haven't seen this kind of activity since 2005.  Where's Rob?  I bet he's
gone to Aruba too.
I am waiting and praying for an announcement that Natalee has been found.

Also Anita, who really shouldn't be there right now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.